tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Threecaster
Aquaries1111
Carol
devakas
Eartheart
Floyd
10 posters

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Floyd
    Floyd

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Empty Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I think many of us would like to live in a better world.

The first time I heard about Ascension in a non christian sense was way back as a student in 1995 when Yes released an album called the Keys to Ascension. I was anticipating it and was delighted to hear it when realised.

It was only later when I realised how expansive this new religion of Ascensionism had become. Its not particularly novel as people like Blavatsky and others had hinted at the descent into matter then the upward arc from the nadir of materialism to the zenith of spirit long before the new age pretenders.

However,since the late 80's right up to modern times we have all kinds of people claiming various authority to a new 4D, 5D or even 9 D future who have profited from this new gig.

When we look at the sources of the information it is clear that this is not like any religion as such as it has many prophets and wayshowers. Many of whom are quite clearly frauds.

Unfortunately the information is bizarrely conflicting and that only lends itself to the idea that all is not well in the camp.

There are so many aliens and ascended masters being channeled it has become comical but there is a tragic under current. Each member of each cult think they are right. It often gets aggressive.

Whilst one can remain open to the idea of the possibilities of the expansion of ones consciousness, maybe it it is worth pausing for a moment to understand the nuances of ascension.

The religion itself is based on pseudo science and the activity of frauds.
    Though outside of that there maybe some scope for hope.

Meanwhile in the real world we just get on with it without the need for extra curricular silliness.

One parallel I can think of here is the criticism of the Mahayana school of Buddhism to that of the Theravada. The students of the latter were focused on their own liberation whereas then Mahayana Buddhists denied themselves this attainment to come back time after time for the benefit of all beings.

Those who want to ascend may well be receiving their information from astral vampires who they may think are aliens from Arcturus or some masters from Shambhalla or some other secret den (rulers of the world perhaps?) or another distant location such as Agartha.

Anyway I do hate long long posts. I have seen enough of them on here over the years, especially with bold italics etc.

Im not one for copying and pasting large tracts of information but this one is worth reading.

Dont be put off by the fact it is a sceptic site. There is much to be learned from this article.

Peace to all Misters.

Read more here

Why 2012?

To answer why the year 2012 for the Ascension, review the channelings of the 1990s to the present. In the 1990s, either no date was attached to the Ascension or it was the coming millennium. Virgil Armstrong in 1995 wrote that the second coming of the Christ will occur in the year 2005. (Cool
    Meanwhile Brooke Medicine Eagle in her first book (written in 1991) discusses the coming Ascension but gives no date. However in her second book (written in 2000), “The Last Ghost Dance”, she gives 2012. She also tells about her friendship with Jose Arguelles, who convinced her to hold a Harmonic Convergence (9) ritual in 1987. He was the one who pressed on her the importance of 2012.

Meanwhile, Barbara Hand Clow who channels messages from the Pleiadians freely admits to adopting the Arguelles date of 2012. John Major Jenkins confirms in his book “The 2012 Story” how Arguelles was the one who spread the meme of 2012 in the New Age community. Ironically, Jenkins also spread the meme by writing “Maya Cosmogenesis 2012” in 1998.

The development of this meme can be traced through other means as well. Barbara Marciniak, who started channeling the Pleiadians in 1988, makes no mention of 2012 as the Ascension date in a 1998 interview with “The Monthly Aspectarian” (10). In that interview, she and the Pleiadians focused on Y2K instead. However her book editor and publisher was Barbara Hand Clow, who also published Jenkins and Arguelles. By 2004, Marciniak was including the 2012 for Ascension, and had the Pleiadians commenting on the Mayan Calendar as well. (11)

Another channeler who followed the same pattern is Amorah Quan-Yin, who channels Pleiadians, Sirians, various Galactic Federations, and dolphins since 1988. She did not attach any date to Ascension until Barbara Hand Clow edited her books starting in 1996. (12) How could so many advanced beings not know the date was 2012? How did Hand Clow know the date before they did? (Perhaps her group of Pleiadians did not inform Quan-Yin’s group.)

The 2012 meme spread from Arguelles to Medicine Eagle and Hand Clow. From Hand Clow, it spread to Marciniak and Quan-Yin. Meanwhile, Jenkins’s 2012 books were published and edited by Hand Clow.
    Outside of this circle is Jelaila Starr who channels the Nibiruan Council. Her channelings follow a similar pattern. In her newsletter for December 2001 (13) she discusses their Grand Experiment of 2003 of creating a “New Earth”. Then in her 2004 newsletter, she claims that the Ascension started September 11, 2001, when the planes flew into the World Trade Towers. (14) However in 2005, after a few books were published about the 2012 date and the Mayan calendar, did her newsletter for February 2005 feature the 2012 date for the Ascension. (15)

Afterwards, Starr included other ideas from the other channelers. From Marciniak, she borrowed the idea that the Earth will cross the Galactic Equator, and then move into the Photon Band. She also stressed Arguelles’ idea of the Harmonic Convergence starting the countdown to 2012. Mixing Marciniak’s ideas and Arguelles’, Starr added her idea that a new dimension of consciousness will come into being. (16)

What emerges from the channelings is how they reflect each other. If these advanced beings are concerned with all of the Earth’s humans, then why are they peculiarly focused on American concerns such as Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama’s policies and personalities? For example Quan-Yin describes how President Obama appeared to her and her students. As an “Enlightened Being”, he was leading a group called the “League of Nations” (17) Meanwhile Hand Clow discusses on her website how the Pleiadians say that President George W. Bush promoted fascism.

2012 Ascension Focus: Christ and Quetzalcoatl

Within New Age circles, Jesus Christ is often conflated with Quetzalcoatl, a God of the Mesoamericans. In “The 2012 Story”, Jenkins writes that Tom Shearer wrote about the connection between the two in his books of the 1970s. By the 1980s, Shearer’s ideas became doctrine with many New Age believers. Medicine Eagle in her two books writes about He (Christ) came to the Americas and was called by many names including Quetzalcoatl. Hand Clow writes, “What I did not understand about 9D is why its Keepers are the Enochians. (emphasis is hers) Well, these Keepers may reveal the actual mechanics of evolutionary processes, as you will see. This ultimately led me to the revelation that Christ – Quetzalcoatl to the Maya – is the central motivating figure of the evolutionary processes, the nexus point between the material and spiritual realms.” (18)

However, she got her ideas from Calleman, who wrote about how the two are connected. He writes, “It has been suggested several times that the energies of Christ and Quetzalcoatl are the same or at least closely associated. If nothing else, it was in the baktun ruled by Quetzalcoatl, AD 40-434, that Christianity expanded to a world religion. This, in contrast to many of the religions that had preceded it, brought a message of love and forgiveness to mankind. On a symbolic level the Cross of Christianity was an expropriation of the World Tree and Quetzalcoatl was really the Serpent that in so many traditions was winding around the World Tree and in this symbolism the two energies are immediately connected.” (19)

2012 Ascension Focus: The Photon Band

What these channelers also focus on is that the Earth will come in full contact with the Photon Band in 2012. When that happens, the Earth will be rained with purifying energy. Those who have cleansed and restored their Lightbodies will be ready. Those who have neither integrated nor made amends will perish. The earth will experience darkness, and then eternal light. A new Earth will come into being.

According to various New Age sources, the Photon Band (Belt) was discovered in 1961 by satellites. These sources state that the band encircles the Pleiades at an absolute right angle to its orbital plane. Sol, our Sun, orbits the Pleiades every 26,000 years, and reaches the mid-point of the Band every 12,500 years. This Earth/Sun/Pleiades cycle is at the end of a 230,000,000 year orbit around the Galactic Center. (20)

**For the record, there is no Photon Band, and hence no discovery by satellites. Our Sun does not orbit the Pleiades. Moreover, the Earth is moving away from the Pleiades. **

However given this level of specificity, none of the channelers can agree on what it is or when the Earth first entered this band. Armstrong claims that it is the abode of the Christ, and that the Earth entered it in 2000 CE. Meanwhile both Hand Clow and Medicine Eagle say that it is a large mass of light particles. But Hand Clow claims entry in 1998, whilst Medicine Eagle says 1996. Quan-Yin says that the band is a high-frequency cosmic emanation from the center of the Galaxy, and that the Earth’s entry happened in 2000.

However, Jenkins claims that Marciniak introduced the idea of a Photon Band in 1992, with her first channeled book. (21) Hand Clow started writing about this band in 1995, Quan Yin in 1996. Meanwhile, Armstrong, who is not associated with Hand Clow, published his first book on the Photon Belt in 1995.

Jenkins further credits Arguelles with connecting this band with 2012. According to Arguelles, the Earth’s passage through this band will purify it for Ascension in 2012. The channelers merely reiterate these two concepts in their writings.

2012 Ascension Focus: The Pleiadians

Channeling Pleiadians came into vogue in the early 1990s. Since then, three people have emerged as well-known channelers of Pleiadians – Barbara Marcaniak, Barbara Hand Clow, and Amorah Quan-Yin. Perhaps they were inspired by the popularity of Subaru cars, with their distinctive logo of the Pleiades star system.

These three women do not channel the same group of Pleiadians. Hand Clow channels Satya, whom she first claimed to be “Astrologer, Keeper of the Records for the Pleiades and the Central Pleiadian Library of Alcyone” (22), and later promoted to “Goddess”. (23) She explains that the Pleiadians were deeply involved with the Earth until the “Great Catastrophe”. In 1995, Satya said this happened in 10,800 BCE when the Earth’s poles shifted. (24) However, in 2000, Satya changed her mind and claimed that the date is actually 9,500 BCE when the Vela Supernova nearly destroyed the Earth. (25)

Meanwhile Marciniak says she does not who the Pleiadians she channels really are, only that they are collective of multi-dimensional beings. (26) She claims that they were assigned to the Earth from the future. According to Marciniak, her Pleiadians claim that the Earth is a living Library for Creation. In 1994, these beings of the future were convinced that the end point for Ascension was 2000 or Y2K. However, in 2004 they changed their minds and cited 2012. (27)

Quan-Yin channels Ra of the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light. According to her group of Pleiadians, humans originated in deep space, and are closely connected with various space aliens. Ra claims that humans will bring about the Second Coming of Christ on Earth provided that 144,000 of them are initiated into Quan-Yin’s Mystery School.

Along with the Photon Band, the Pleiadians will aid in the Ascension in 2012. Depending on the channeler, the roles of the Pleiadians differ. Hand Clow says that they will lift the quarantine placed on the Earth. Meanwhile, Quan-Yin claims that they are here to clear the way for the Second Coming of Christ on the Earth. For Marciniak, the Pleiadians are to assist the Earth through the transition from the third dimension.

From a sampling of these channelers, the various groups of Pleiadians closely reflect the interests of each person who reports on their pronouncements. One thing that all these women stress is that the Pleiadians will bring the Goddess energies back to the Earth. The Female Goddess will return to balance the energies of the Male God (i.e. monotheism) and overturn the Age of the Patriarchy. All three women discuss the urgent need for the Divine Feminine in the world today in order for the Ascension to occur.

With this focus of restoring the Goddess to her proper place beside God, the channeling of aliens becomes a device to promote religious views. The channelings are now a covert method to promote their various belief systems. Therefore, the channelings should be regarded as religious texts rather than as actual facts or prophecy.

Conclusion

It is demonstrated how New Age practitioners reference each other, and rarely research outside their own circle. For example, Calleman’s ideas of time accelerating for the Mayan Calendar and hence the Ascension, which Hand Clow agrees with, came from Marciniak in her channelings. These people’s beliefs are self-re-enforcing. Therefore the Ascension happening in 2012 is pure speculation based on a closed loop of authors and channelers.

Calleman actually provides reasons as to why 2012 (or in his case 2011) is not the date of the Ascension. He tells of how divine creation follows its own pace, and not what a calendar assigns to it. He writes, “And if every one of us represents the unfolding of a unique aspect of the divine plan there is further the possibility to live our own lives based on our unique guidance, resonance, intuition, creativity, and choice, rather than on what is expected from us by society or others. We have the choice to live a unique life based on the guidance we receive and the values we shape.”(28)

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Empty 2012 fraud

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Empty debunking the real & emtying polarity

Post  Eartheart Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:58 am

Schocking Reavelations most dear Lord Floyd, but such is the fate of prophets, be boild in Guinnes Toast

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Solarh10 Still we have a lot of signs in our skys!!! But like a part of Life and every generation has their groove t moove for Loove The Winner

That's why revealed exclusively here:

PLANETARY INSCENSION - those who can travel on divine inspired senses & dreams reach inward to realize their limitless freqs spectrums in a spiralized soul Hot

ENSPACEMENT FOLLOWS ENLIGHTMENT - those who can transcendance the collective story to get their own (its like a prerequisite to zoom the worldsoul back into He/She for the divine personality becoming a living Loover), have all the pasttimes of our Lifeforces and will go into theunknown Hot

NOW AGE - those misscalculations from the last century ever! shall not worry us anymore, while we dream us and this world with all fractal connected "subjects of the queen Heh heh "
    into the timeless and unfragmented unity of trance12Dim - Hot

Earthur TRANC
    Floyd
    Floyd

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Empty Re: Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:13 am

The alleged signs in the sky are a part of the ascension problem. The signs we should be looking for are right in front of our noses.
    devakas
    devakas

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Empty Re: Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Floyd wrote:The alleged signs in the sky are a part of the ascension problem. The signs we should be looking for are right in front of our noses.

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement 193366 btw akasha in Sanskrit means sky.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Shocked if thats not to short sighted, while there is anyhow just that PC-screen???

By the way, i get it Floyd, your message blinks clear and makes me so concerned, that i nearly dressed up as Mahdi, unfurled the black flags and wanted to lead my Martyrs into rest&rection day!
    But than shouldnt i get a signal from high up insight? May be some friends here can help me with such world changing decisions? Please!!!

Than about that debunking (another King posing anti.....) of my humble birthday 17.08., where my people have the right to celebrate Harmonic Convergence of all Prophecy's of all the Tribes on Gea, which alas correctly interpreted by Arguelles, who showed us:
    -the correct dating via Venuscalender to the tzolkin first
    -the very cool "Prophecy of Pocal vacan - eh Pacal Vocan scratch
    where he counted by day the eastern prophecy of tibetan PALA in their Kalachakra (Wheeloftime!!!) ending at 17.08.87 - on the same day his western prophecy locked into the confirmation.
    Supposed here on the Site i wouldnt have to x-plain such cosmic viewpoint anymore (but we are overburdened with 3D stuff he!)...
    By the way the prophecy spoke of 13x144000 plus the saved by Masters of diverse spokes of the same wheel plus the incarnated aliens (dance inns ect), which will fascilitate the real Real.
    Solange white buddha and pink soul - outshine it!!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 am

Eartheart wrote:
    By the way, i get it Floyd, your message blinks clear and makes me so concerned, that i nearly dressed up as Mahdi, unfurled the black flags and wanted to lead my Martyrs into rest&rection day!
    Hola.
    Im not sure what you are on about here so i'll just pass on that one if you dont mind as it has nothing to do with my thoughts on the subject of the Ascension religion.

One of the things that irks me about the people such as Arguelles and Dumbvalo and Delicado etc etc is how they take an ancient religion and culture and turn it into what they want mixing it up with a bit of alienism and aspects of so called new age thought then. The elders and http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18845282 of the original traditions are not to happy with these gross bastardisations of their culture and beliefs either. There are countless pseudo American Indian new age types to throw into this equation sadly.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=446.0;wap2
    http://newagefraud.org/about.html
    http://nuagetricksters.bravehost.com/

Unlike learned experts on Mesoamerican ancient history and archeology these pseudos are not learned and have basically made much of it up to serve there own ends and keep their book publishers happy.

There is nothing in it..it is empty

There is next to nothing about 2012 being this that and the other in Mayan history. Most if it is made up by unqualified researchers and people channeling various aliens and other vampiric entities.

Similarly the pseudo scientists pimping the idea of a photon belt are incorrect because simply put there is not one. Scientist who do not what they are talking about will explain that quite easily. Of cause a channeled alien from the Planet Zarg will give you different information lol.

But all this stuff sells books and dvds though but not for much longer.

So when the special people have floated up in their light bodies to a new planet, thus escaping from the responsibilities and needs that really need to be faced here if we are to start off well in the Sixth Age as the Maya put it. please send us all a post card.

The bottom line is however is that asensionism is a new religion based on a sham and run by a conglomerate of writers and alleged entities pimping its ideas which are based on flimsy if non existent foundations and coming from a host of aliens and masters of dubious origin along with bastardised versions of older religions and tradition.

It must be ever so special in 5D but those I have been involved with who say they are living in 5D consciousness have left a lot to be desired and made a very poor impression on me to say the least.

Be Here Now.
    The Floyd
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 Floyd, are Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 we Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 not Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 ascenting Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 anymore ?? Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 there is currently available for everybody Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 after workshop be lucky innitiated with new age name by Aquarius Nominator . I got totally devotional Aquarian name in first initiation. Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10Very uncommon! Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Normal10 Every guru and every channeler and theorist should have it. Some are working on system to generate randomized new-age philosofies to help modern ascension towards the blessed buzzing light of spiritual buzz-words.

Aquarius names you: DragonFreeSoma
    Congratulations — you're now a duly initiated Aquarian super-star!
    Your new-age super-power is Self-Hypnosis (71% attained).
    The number of your name is 5 (14).
    Now go heal the world!

Aquarius names you: BlissPureStarseed
    Your new-age super-power is Transcendentality (80% attained).
    The number of your name is 5 (5).
    Now go heal the world!

Aquarius names you: HarmonyCosmicPleiadan
    Your new-age super-power is Telephonekinesis (70% attained).
    The number of your name is 2 (2).
    Now go heal the world!
    everybody should get it, what is yours Floyd?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:19 pm

prophecy of Law of time update

.....that which is temporary attracted and then abondoned time uses it as its own canvas.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-17095523

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement 374937
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:51 pm

haribhole gauranitai devkids & devakas - what a multiplex Leela and refocus of that dispersed lights - cheers

How do you imagine the technicalitys of the new temple?

How will the Beloved of Kalki be named? Or Maitreyas big Lovergirl?

Ok, done with ascension - we gonna inscent.

Devotees dress without belt, even if its a photonbelt.

Also in the bhaktimoovement we have/had moneychangers, cia-agents, poisonkillers ect., since the 70,- there is a billion dollar programm of undercover destruction of darkest stupidity, every commune was stushed with damn junkies, many lightnannys have to ballance with their darkside and realize the voidspirits psychopath's, than again those statusquo ideots with their common sense like a big bang in the head or black humor called perversity, Indra as a motherpig full of feeling pastime, all that shall direct us into purity concious choises and the truth in our offerings!!!

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Maitre10
    Floyd
    Floyd

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Empty Ascension Fraud and 2012

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 am

er Anyway...

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 am

The words 'by the grace of god' comes to mind when contemplating accession. I've been giving this some more thought after listening to some other contactees explanations of energy and mind-control programming that so many are bombarded with. The goal of the negatives is to hold as many souls back as possible to basically provide food at the energetic level for the negatives. Only the poor sots (those who caught up in mind control programming) have no clue as to how to free themselves of this mind-control programming. The programming is even more pervasive with electronic media and even from what they identified as satellites that encircle the globe. However, irrespective of all of this and what humanity is suffering through I have faith. Faith is the bridge to higher spiritual dimensions and intention is the gas to get from point A to point B. If one's intention is to access the frequency that is innate within one's own heart one can ascend to that frequency. All of life resonates to and at various frequencies. This is a given. Learning how to fine tune the frequency is key.

Having studied under different spiritual masters, there are a variety of different methodologies to fine-tuning one's own frequency that they provide to those that seek this information. Basically, one learns how free oneself of material desire and instead focus on reuniting to the divine (the frequency within the heart), which creates a wormhole for spirit to pass through. Needless to say there are many who have a whole host of methodologies on how to create a path to higher spiritual dimensional realms, but I've discovered the simplest method is still difficult to follow as ones own will must be strong to practice meditation for this experience to manifest. Yet there are also those souls - by the grace of god - who are instantly pulled through into this higher spiritual dimension. Basically, everyone is on a spiritual journey as this is something that exists as a collective that moves us forward, with respect to our individual and collective spiritual growth - and development.

I suspect that the greatest challenge is not to get trapped by the negatives that would rather hold souls back for their own selfish purposes. Yet I do wonder if indeed the frequency of our own solar system is in for a significant change where the negatives cannot survive. Is there really an end in sight or are we all just caught up in self-delusion. Will the current mind-control conditioning keep us trapped within this negative frequency or can we truly move on to a different kinder frequency where we all get along.

I think our only hope is to keep reconnecting to this compassion frequency that dwells within our hearts and keep projecting the feelings of compassion outwards to others hearts so as to quicken (think of a tuning fork) these other beings, so that we share in this enlighten state of being together.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 am

[quote="Carol" The goal of the negatives is to hold as many souls back as possible to basically provide food at the energetic level for the negatives.

[/quote]

My own view is that the information contactees and channelers are disseminating are part of the problem tied up in this whole Ascension fraud, not the solution. The only negative controlling principles are peoples psychic reflections represented by various archtypes, rather than some controlling outside beings.
    If there is to be shift in collective consciousness away from illusion and negativity towards positivity, planetary responsibility and compassion it has to come from the human centre rather than some imaginary group of beings.

Rejecting the false religions and modern day pseudo science as described in my post above. helps in that process.
    Dont get caught in its sticky web of the great deceivers or one may find it difficult to get out of.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 am

I wonder if you've ever had negatives go after you Floyd. My first experience was around the age of 20. It was not pleasant. And I can easily spot those who are controlled by negatives and are not themselves. Scary. We even had ghosts in our home at one time. And as this just happens to be my area of expertise where I spent an additional 6 years in college and a good 20 years in private practice, I do have a bit broader experience then a layman.

However, I do agree with this statement you made.

If there is to be shift in collective consciousness away from illusion and negativity towards positivity, planetary responsibility and compassion it has to come from the human centre rather than some imaginary group of beings.

As I've already rejected religion and did not throw the baby out with the bathwater as Christ is a very real presence to me, staying centered and not getting caught up in all the hoopla is central to me.

Just out of general curiosity I wonder what your spiritual perspective is with regards to yourself. For me it has nothing to do with words - instead it is a direct experience of divine presence which originates within the heart center.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 am

Carol wrote:
    Just out of general curiosity I wonder what your spiritual perspective is with regards to yourself.

Well thats for another discussion area somewhere else perhaps. I can tell you its nothing to do with ascension.
    Thubs Up

Right here I would like to focus on what I would see as spiritual fraud. Ascension, and its promotion by publishing houses, misinformationists, dodgy people channeling dubious entities and psuedo scientists pushing it as a New World Religion where only a select few will make it through to super cool vibed up new dimension. Sometime in the future, 2012, if not 2013 and if it doesnt happen then maybe 2014... ad infinitum.
    We will soon see whats what hopefully and all this nonsense can be put to bed.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 am

By now my dear Floyd you hopefully realize how many folks cherish their beliefs. It doesn't mean that all of the beliefs are true but they do give some structure to one's life until it's time for false beliefs to be stripped away.

One of the most curious things that stand out for me is how to folks come by the beliefs that they do have. Where do they originate from?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 am

Are you trying to change the subject by any chance Carol lol?

I find Ascensionism quite offensive to humanity as a whole as a religion. If people want to believe in that that is up to them.

The good news is that people are starting to see it for what it really is, where the information is coming from and who is pimping it.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:03 am

Nope. I'm in agreement about problems with various religious movements, including new age. However, I'm totally fascinated by shamanism and mystics because I know from personal experience there is truth in some.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:09 am

Well if you are interested in the shamans and the misrepresentations of ancient cultures by new age frauds I mention some sources here.
    They are part of the over all picture of the fraudulent behaviour and often overlap with promoters of the Ascension fraud

From an earlier post
    One of the things that irks me about the people such as Arguelles and Dumbvalo and Delicado etc etc is how they take an ancient religion and culture and turn it into what they want mixing it up with a bit of alienism and aspects of so called new age thought then. The elders and of the original traditions are not to happy with these gross bastardisations of their culture and beliefs either. There are countless pseudo American Indian new age types to throw into this equation sadly.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=446.0;wap2
    http://newagefraud.org/about.html
    http://nuagetricksters.bravehost.com/

The shamans and elders are infuriated by being ripped off by these charlatans.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 am

If you are looking for some Ascension tools to help quicken your journey to super humanity then look no further than channeler Jelaila Starr (of NESERA scam fame) who channels the Niburian Council apparently Lmao

All your DNA quickening tools are there but perhaps you need to book a session first to see which are the right tools for you. If you buy all of Anna Hayes' tools it will set you back a cool 6,000 euros.
    Theres more where these jokers came from.

Hurry. Ascend now whilst stocks last!!!!!!
    Limited places only!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 am

It can be said with a good degree pf comfort that Asenscionism is a New Religious Movement, generally speaking but it is a movement not in its own right but made up various and often competing cults, pseudo science and misrepresentations of ancient indigenous religious traditions as well as using the highly dubious medium of channelings from aliens and other alleged entities as the source of its religious and dogmatic authority. In other Ascencionism is a syncretic formula of alienism, pseudo science, certain New Age beliefs and invalid reading of ancient prophecy and archeology.

The competing factions include the cults of Anna Hayes (Melchizedek Enochian, Rubert Sheldrake,Drunvalo Melchizedek, Solara (11:11), David Wilcock (Ra, Edgar Cayce pole shift), Nancy Leider (Zetas, Pole shift, Sal Rachelle (pole shift) and a whole host of other channelers claiming authority of St Germain, Sananda Jesus various Pleiadians, Sirians, Zetans and the odd Arcturan thrown in and so on and so on.

The pseudo scientific aspect that Ascensionist take from is supplied by the false idea of the photon belt and its origins from Paul Otto, Occultist Samael Aun Weor and later Gregg Braden (photon belt magnetic pole shift)., Barbera Hand Clow (Pleiadians photon belt etc.) In addition to this is the pseudo scientific interpretation of the Mayan history and its calendar from the likes of Calleman (who's end date has already passed, Arguelles and John Major Jenkins.
    Those cashing on the ancient religions tradition of the Maya and the Hopi and other indigenous traditions are many. Much to the disdain of the elders of such traditions.

So its a Ascensionism is a specific sub movement of wider group vaguely labelled the New Age Movement (many lumped into this movement do not believe in 2012 or Ascension) that consists of yet more sub cults and poor, if not completely fraudulent science.

The philosophical aspect of Ascensionism is also deeply flawed. It reeks of spiritual elitism and exclusivity, (perhaps taking its cue from the biblical 144,000) and has a holier than though attitude stamped on its forehead which is tangible when one reads any of the material of its proponents.

The cartel of writers and publishing companies circulating this mish mash of ideas are making huge amounts of money as the whole apocalyptic, ascension, pseudo science market is huge business and the publishing houses will always ensure the writers are churning material out. There are those that believe the whole episode is a psyops move, perhaps in part with one or two individuals maybe but over all it is about profit and deception merged with a bit of charismatic cult leadership.

For me Ascenscionism is a big steaming pile of hot air and like everything we have been subject to over the decades we will see what happens.

The publishing houses will 'invent' another phenomena based around more nonsense to replace this one. Another date and another set of authors and another new religion for another time.

But maybe in the near future there will be no publishing houses spouting out this diarrhea.

Amen to that.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 am

Floyd wrote:If you are looking for some Ascension tools to help quicken your journey to super humanity then look no further than channeler Jelaila Starr (of NESERA scam fame) who channels the Niburian Council apparently Lmao

All your DNA quickening tools are there but perhaps you need to book a session first to see which are the right tools for you. If you buy all of Anna Hayes' tools it will set you back a cool 6,000 euros.
    Theres more where these jokers came from.

Hurry. Ascend now whilst stocks last!!!!!!
    Limited places only!

So many people believe they will turn their bodies into liquid lights of gold or magically find themselves in another dimension taking their "physical" bodies with them. This is just absolute pure nonsense. Surely the ones who believe this are highly "delusional".. It doesn't make sense at all in any logical fashion. Ascension will happen but not in the form that many think. Inner knowing is what is needed.. We'll be able to bilocate and levitate... be more telepathic and much more spiritually connected when in habitat in community. We have much to look forward to if we are willing to work with our very own body and not be afraid to "Be" in it.. "Live" in it, without fear..

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 am

I would say Ascension is nonsense full stop. But it's worse than nonsense. It is uncool nonsense driven by uncool people and uncool beings from outer space etc.
    Perhaps it is some comfort to those with a subconscious morbid fear of mortality.

Its this planet we need to be taking care of. That's why its such a mess because so many people have got their heads stuck up their arses worrying about light bodies and salvation in the 5th dimension they are forgetting about what is important. That's how people get sucked in by the ghouls and the 'pigs from space'.
    Anyone remember the Muppet Show?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Eartheart wrote:

How do you imagine the technicalitys of the new temple?
    Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement Maitre10

I do not imagine, it is already there... sunny We just need to work on self realization. The good sign is that people are more open and more interested in the self realization process, asking more right questions, especially young generation. See any teory if not applied , not applicable or practiced has no value.

i think imagine it, Image it and became is bogus solution. I liked when you said we should go on our knees first what mess we created.

did you change?

btw

devakas sunny
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 am

Hmmm Am I detecting a palatable taste of "Bah Humbug!" from Floyd? Bleh

Granted, during this last current age of darkness, there has been a permanent wavefront (or strata) of persons who seek to profit from the current "hey! have you heard about this new...." (the word "TrendMongers" comes to mind... drunken )

So kudos to Floyd for rooting out those who are making a sucking sound... The Winner

However, Floyd, I see you pointing out lots of people that tickle your funny bone, but who do you listen to when you have to decide about issues that are ineffective to measure with grams, centimetres, or seconds?

I see you knocking them down, who do you help up? and why?

Also, while Prudence is a lovely girl, she tends to find what she is looking for, I wonder how much you may do the same?

Cup o

I do agree that there are many overtones of elitism beginning to emerge throughout much of the media on Acensionism. The whole concept of separation seems to be plugged into the disinformation outlet. In fact, the coalescence or evolution of the concept into what it has become (moving towards feelings of separation) seems rather sketchy to me....

When I read on the Z eta's site of how they were coloring everyone either "service to others" or "service to self", this rang a bell of "I've heard this song before..."

I am not so quick to dismiss the Photon Belt theory, but finding actual information is tricky. We have to remember that our current awareness is exisiting in only a thin slice of reality, and to assume the laws of physics have always been as we measure them today is likely a mistake.

Just in 2006 we found that the "immutable" rate of radioactive decay is affected by some aspect of Earth's relationship to the Sun.

There are tons of disinformation out there. I feel the key is to gently discern what is the intent behind the words. Those beings who have everyone's awareness at heart will always speak in terms of Love.

If you find that you are getting very EMOTIONAL over something that you are reading, mayhaps you are getting dizzy and have not quite recognised it. Beings (especially some hoomans) who wish to trap and hold persons in little eddies of terror, suffering, hopelessness are the Hungry Ghosts of our time. These cycles are almost always small, fast, and attractive.

Cow

There is a Communal Continuity that is modulated by it's observers. I am certain that many beings who think they are "in" on it, or otherwise feel they have some advantage over the masses are attempting to steer this Continuity back in on itself so as to keep their little circle jerk intact, thus furthering feelings of fear, suffering and isolation. I suspect however they fail to consider the larger affects of such actions.

Much of the key is in our hearts. Performing actions for others or for ourselves, should perhaps originate from Feelings of Love and Compassion, rather than doing something just to "get it over with." (My wife is sick with this, and has had it for years...{but only when it comes to herself, she gives all herself away in her social work job, and barely has any left for herself; which may be a vicious cycle...})

Our attitude we hold when we are performing common tasks is essential towards uplifting all of us. How we feel, especially when we are doing something we don't really want to do, subtly but deeply affects the entire area and everyone in it.

Imagination is real. Everything already exists. Our attitude (just like in an aircraft) steers us towards an existences and experiences based on what we are thinking and feeling.

sunny So keep it light! (Floyd Wink ) Enlightened

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:34 pm