tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message Empty International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 am

HURRY UP AND ARREST THOSE CRIMINALS!!!

WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER LEADERSHIP OF YOUR SOCIETY!!!

WE CAN HAVE WORLD PEACE!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message Empty Re: International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 am

here are some youtube comments...POSTED AS IS!!!

YouTube home
    Browse|Movies |Upload

9:17
    Added: 17 hours ago
    Views: 412
    Sort by time | Sort by thread (beta)
    see all
    All Comments (107)

Respond to this video...

I hate to disagree but the Jewish Star on their flag Known as the star of David is not satanic, it is the star from the flower of life that shows the code of the universe known as Metatron's Cube. This pattern is repeated through this dimension and the next and has more to do with science than the Oligarchs he is speaking of would have you know. These are the part of the teachings and technology that could save the planet from the controllers.

Drumvain 14 minutes ago

There is a reason you don't walk up to bankster and immediately arrest him. They have a satanic covering. They are allowed to prosper against the nations to the extent that the nations have rejected the very power that could set them free, Jesus Christ.

SevenThunderful 30 minutes ago

WHY DON'T YOU ARREST THEM FULFORD? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PHONEY WHITE KNIGHTS?

artsychic2000 40 minutes ago

HOW DO WE KNOW YOU AREN'T SETTING IT UP TO MAKE THE JAPANESE LOOK LIKE THEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CANARY ISLAND LANDSLIDE? HOW DO WE KNOW YOU ARE EVEN IN JAPAN? NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED. POLITICIANS AND THESE FRONTS ON THE INTERNET CANNOT BE TRUSTED. WE HAVE TO TRUST EACH OTHER...AND NO ONE ELSE. THEY ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER

artsychic2000 41 minutes ago

Thats correct the Israel/Jewish flag should have been a menorah of the summer season not the star of divide, its a fraud. Arrest them all, no more protests.

davids11131113 1 hour ago

Is anyone else exhausted? I'm so SICK of all this bullshit! All this stuff that B. Fulford says in his blog would be great if it was true... I impatiently await the headlines to support it. No arrests. No nothing. And I'm sorry, I have to say it - he comes across as rather crazy here. Didn't he say there were "ninjas" ready to take these people out? That was over 3 years ago. Don't curse at us, send out the ninjas you talked about. WTF are they waiting for?

enoughalready2012 1 hour ago

@enoughalready2012 I tried to explain this, but the people commenting on this video are just as convinced as Fulford is.

c0rse 40 minutes ago

@enoughalready2012 he has already explained earlier why it was decided it wasn't a good plan to try and kill them. Furthermore, fulford ain't the one who decides what to do, he is only a spokesperson :).

Odium1981 13 minutes ago

Thank You Ben!! I am glad you are alive! May all of heaven guard your doorstep! You and David Wilcock are two very brave men! Thank You! My prayer is for peace and for these silly old men to get handcuffed. etc. lol. xoxoxoSuzie

tennesuze 1 hour ago

For those that doubt the 'evil' intentions of many political/economic/religious leaders look up political ponerology pdf. There is scientific proof that psychopaths seize positions of power and co-opt movements for their own twisted agendas.

genanmer 1 hour ago

This has been flagged as spam hide •

Send in the ninjas

LostFREEDOM 1 hour ago

Send in the ninjas!

gman100 1 hour ago

Wow! Way to go, Benjamin! We are with you!

TheBabbleBeast 2 hours ago

I wonder how David Wilcock will react to this vid...

lagenese1 2 hours ago

Hella rant dude... kill em all! Let god sort em out... isn't that how the world got this way?

intrptr 2 hours ago

send them to the FEMA camps where slavery is freedom and everything is covered in chemtrails

finefilth 2 hours ago

Even though we out number them , thousands to one , if the "one" possess neutron bombs - well that changes everything !

rolynstone48 2 hours ago

Thank you for posting and editing. Thank you Mr. Fulford for all you courage and action. How can we in the US get these elite thugs arrested when our own government is so corrupt? How can I do this? I would like to. I feel like a marshmallow sitting next to a blazing campfire.

Whorulesnow 2 hours ago

REV  18

goscott4 2 hours ago

Let's not forget Stephen Harper and his gang on your list.

mackraceing 2 hours ago

Spread this on Facebook, twitter, Myspace. Spread this.

halolIlmao0 2 hours ago

It's a shame those who tried to kill you didn't succeed. You're mentally deranged. I'm worried that people will take the ramblings of this lunatic seriously and act rashly. Don't listen to this guy, he may as well be Charles Manson.

c0rse 3 hours ago

@c0rse Ohh please, go back to playing your stupid video games. You haven't a clue as to what is really going on around you else you would be just as "deranged" as this guy. What he is saying is the truth. You are a slave my man and have been since the day you were born. For your sake, I hope you wake up to see the reality of the world you live in.

jdcproducts 2 hours ago

@jdcproducts You beat me to the punch.

halolIlmao0 2 hours ago

Comment removed

c0rse 1 hour ago

@c0rse i hope you realize what your doing dis informant

Ghostx510xx 2 hours ago

He does not lie, the satanic ones murdered a guy I met for the books he wrote; and of course that does not include the millions of men, women, and children murdered by their lies and deceit.

DangerousDan77777 3 hours ago

Share this everywhere.

Namaste1001 3 hours ago

I did all I could to warn as many people as I can.

halolIlmao0 3 hours ago

Very well spoken!

Take Care!

HereIsMichaela 3 hours ago

I thought he was being held by the CIA and disappered last week!

Jan4Solar 3 hours ago

@Jan4Solar there is much confusion and suspicion about this one. Fulford himself claims he was just out hiking, and people thought he were being hold prisoner. Some says that CIA type agents detained him for his own protection for a while. Hell, this "declaration" that he now makes might be because something really did happen. I hope we'll know for sure some day.

Odium1981 9 minutes ago

How does one arrest these people? What is there to do?

aloiVnafetS 3 hours ago

thx for edit

FreedomRebel 3 hours ago

This is awesome it's going down....

Moze9 3 hours ago

ARREST THE OLD GUYS!!!

Rachael5922 3 hours ago

BEN.Thanks ALWAYS for the Heads Up Alert,but WORDS are not going " TO CUT IT ".

Align yourself with those that have some influence, ie -Lyndon LaRouche & others of like "ilke".

The people in high positions of the MILITARY " MUST " be convinced of what your saying,

or NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.The MILITARY crack forces,ie Green, Purple & Black

Bares must be utilised & mobilised RIGHT NOW to ARREST the USURPERS OF POWER &

MONEY. Dont forget THE QUEEN & PHILLIP= THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID. GET TO IT.

madderthanalex 3 hours ago

They Killed Michael Jackson???!?!?!?!?!?

halolIlmao0 3 hours ago

@halolIlmao0 yup. 

macrplus 3 hours ago

Can I mirror this?

halolIlmao0 3 hours ago

Yah!! BUT WHO??????Those people who have the power to arrest them- their are working for them!

wait4meto 4 hours ago 2

WTF WHY ARE WE NOT LISTENING TO BEN?

Deah92fooeee 4 hours ago

Since when is the star of david satanic?

mnbehindthemask 4 hours ago

@mnbehindthemask : yeah i agree, its the sign of merkaba... !! spiritual symbol..

chemlin 4 hours ago

@chemlin Its not a satanic symbol but these people are using it in a not so......."spiritual" sense. Its a tool. A very effective powerful piece of technology.

macrplus 3 hours ago 2

@macrplus "The triangle upward is the Hierarchy Of Heaven On Earth, and the triangle downward is the Spirit Of God which is in this Hierarchy. In other words, the symbol means the Communities Of Light (human) reaching upward (triangle upward) and God reaching downward (triangle downward). Only such communities based on God, which follow the Eternal Divine Path, will prosper and help to bring God's Kingdom on earth."

maitreya dot org slash english slash GS dot HTM

TheTorch33 2 hours ago

@mnbehindthemask Its not.......unless its used that way

macrplus 3 hours ago

That's right put those douchebags in their place.

Frankyhouse91 4 hours ago

This is what real men do. How many are there of you? I am a woman, it is true. But whatever you say, if you show me true, I will listen and I will do. If you do nothing, I cannot lie, I know it is time that we must all die. Too much flouride, enough of TV, what men are there to protect me?

regardingme1 4 hours ago

We will stop them. World peace here we come.

kairililly 4 hours ago

Thanks, God Bless You

icoson 4 hours ago

see my blog STOP THE PIRATES blogspot

atexascash3502 4 hours ago

I understand that over 40,000 people hit the streets of Tel Aviv to protest and 97% of the population supported the protests Israel is a German colony, they have British maritime Admiralty law. 1/3rd of Israelis are living in abject poverty

ahamatmabrahman 4 hours ago

Amen... !!!.

JanHuniche 4 hours ago

This has been flagged as spam show

segomil 4 hours ago

Wtf is this?

p00lman 4 hours ago

Comment removed

segomil 4 hours ago

Thanks so much Ben for informing the public of these assholes. It's time for the whole world to wake up to what has been going on.

LaurieTurunen 5 hours ago 2

ARREST THEM PEOPLE. If it was up to me they would all be arrested and sent to Fema Camps to await trial. Oh ya make sure they all get their Flu Shot.

woodtickrae 5 hours ago 24

@woodtickrae send them to CAMP CHEMTRAIL , WITH FLUORIDATED CORNFLAKES, ASPARTAME E KOOLAID, AND GENETICALLY MODIFIED TURD FOR LUNCH MERCURY LACED VOMIT FOR BREAKFAST AND WHERE SLAVERY IS FREEDOM

finefilth 2 hours ago

Comment removed

Hkhan23 5 hours ago

Go Ben!! We need you to get the americans to get off their asses and do something about those scums. I can't do anything here. I live East of Canada and I don't have any weapons. I'm sick and tired of them. I can't live my life quietly since I know these pieces of XXXX did 911 plus all the wars all over. Yes they killed Michael Jackson and I hate them for that! plus killing humanity!

DesertRose0829 5 hours ago 10

@DesertRose0829

Why kill Michael Jackson? He wasn't particularly outspoken, except maybe They Don't Care About Us.

That's one song and he doesn't even mention names or organisations

(CFR, Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission, The Committee of 300, Bilderbergers, The Federal Reserve, The Carlyle Group, Goldman Sachs etc).

WB2RM 4 hours ago

@WB2RM That was my question to: Why Mike? I know that Mike's brother accepted Islam many years ago, and has been a guest of Islamic monarchs. And there was a rumor that Mike had accepted Islam, but had not openly announced it. Would that be enough to kill him? I doubt. Because some Muslims countries are in couhouts with the banksters, gangsters, and politicians that run the U.S. Qatar, for instance, financed the bankster war against Libya. I with Ben on everything else. But, Mike?

schism4291 3 hours ago

@schism4291 Search for mike on youtube. There is clips where Mike talks about these people, how they have rewritten our history books etc. He knew things, and he was not being silent about it. Music is a strong tool used by these people and Mikael was used by them but he broke free and started using his music as a tool against them. It's not a coincidence that he was taken out before his new tour which supposedly were going to touch this subjects very much.

Odium1981 6 minutes ago

@WB2RM Michael was very outspoken at times. He was very apprehensive. Look at some of his interviews

macrplus 3 hours ago

i felt something really fishy with the death of that nkorean leader... hmm.

revillusi0nz 5 hours ago 2

@revillusi0nz I also felt something not right!

DesertRose0829 5 hours ago

@DesertRose0829 2012 here we come get ready!

revillusi0nz 5 hours ago

I really like Ben! From Canada!!

DesertRose0829 5 hours ago

pope the malevolent the 16th.. is gonna be dead soon... going back home to satania! haha.. lol.. fulfilling the prophecies.. here comes peter the roman... even worst.

revillusi0nz 5 hours ago

Go Ben!!! It seems to me that the Rothschilds and the Rockefeller seem like they'd be easy to pick off from a distance.

piwacket33 5 hours ago

Modern Messiah the messenger of god.

TheWayshowerTube 5 hours ago

The World is controlled by Khazarian/AshkeNAZI,INBRED,SAT­ANIC JEWS!!!!...ALL of the 13 families of the Illuminati are Khazarian/AshkeNAZI jews...The Royal?????families of Europe are Khazarian/AshkeNAZI jews!!!........The Synagogue of SATAN rules this World and the HIGH PRIEST IS ROTHSCHILD!!!

sexgod6909 6 hours ago 2

@sexgod6909 I think there are 3 or 4 countries left that are not controlled by the the Rothschilds banking Cabal. That is Iran, Syria, and Cuba. This is who they will get next

coldhardfacts 5 hours ago

@coldhardfacts venezuala too

Hkhan23 5 hours ago

PEACE for PEACE not FIght for Peace geeezzzzz use your common sense!!

MrDigitalwealth 6 hours ago 2

WOW who is BEN FULFORD???? THIS GUY IS RIGHT ON!!!!

MrDigitalwealth 6 hours ago

he looks good with long hair and a beard

smp156 6 hours ago

Ben your an awesome guy, thank you for all you have done. I agree with you and support you 100%

~Sending my Love

eriatarka43 6 hours ago

this is all SO TRUE!!GREAT VID!!

HybridSpeciesVIDS 7 hours ago

"Divide et impera" the old Roman way. (Divide and conquer)

And in the meantime "panem et circenses", meaning give the people enough food and entertainment so they won't become investigative to what is really going on.

LiteWaiter 7 hours ago

Do not forget the SELF PROCLAIMED "royalty".

NONE of the so called "royalty" is special, they only inherited financial wealth from their criminal murdering ancestors. Royalty is FAKE, there is no justification for any royalty.

LiteWaiter 7 hours ago

@LiteWaiter

World peace is FREEDOM. Real freedom.

War is business.

Corrupt business is for control.

Corrupt law is for control.

Corrupt bureaucrats is for control.

LiteWaiter 7 hours ago

Just words.

PanterA1984 7 hours ago

Hey Ben it's Ty Fisher here, just dropping by to say I'm with you all the way. Doing my best to get this info out there - keep up the great work.

prisoners0fprogress 7 hours ago 2

Restoring The Kingdom of God To Sovereignty : by emily e. windsor-cragg. I've finally begun 2read this book 1/2 yr later after purchase. I have looked into many areas of history & I immediately closed this book up for later. Is she pushing religion with her message was my initial thought & so I put it in my bookcase for later ; meant 4-a later time as I have been connecting the dots? This parasitic system took His Royal Law of Liberties & replaced it with "market forces" to enslave nations!

intrascoobz 7 hours ago

abeldanger(dot)net

OttoLund 7 hours ago

if i pt my hand on 1 of them trillionaires then im dead before tomorrow morning...it aint as simple as "GO AND ARREST THEM!"

asammieawa 8 hours ago

Hey Ben, sorry you lost so many people in your life. I am sorry your life was on the line also. Thank you for standing up for all of us. You are awesome. I hope these criminals are arrested also. I love Reiki, and Japan is the birthplace of Reiki, I hope we do not lose the birthplace of a healing art.

Rachael5922 8 hours ago

Thank you Benjamin for fighting for us. Sending you waves and waves of Love and Light.

JanFromCan 9 hours ago 2

happy new year all, thank you Ben . staff safe . we humans will win .

thebeingherenow 9 hours ago

He make's a good point about Korea being divided when they could be united. That's their way, they do the same to us all and cause in fighting due to race or religion or class and then we fight their war's for them. It's time we united and went to peace with one another instead of war!

YesOwlTheLegend 9 hours ago

@YesOwlTheLegend Niiiice! You're certainly awake... Thank you!

Namaste

eagle1023 3 hours ago

thanx Ben, stay alive .... be safe .

thebeingherenow 9 hours ago

Thank you Benjamin Fulford for being the spearhead force that is driving us into the new age of peace and prosperity for the Earth. Thank you for reminding us that it only takes our attention, our concern, our intent, our choice to support people who DO have the best interests of people at heart!

MAmerval 10 hours ago

Now - Ain't he a character? And ain't he right!

108morris108 10 hours ago

This has been flagged as spam show

Juri2711 11 hours ago 3

@Juri2711 armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

Juri2711 11 hours ago

Comment removed

Juri2711 11 hours ago

Thank you tons for your messages Mr.Fulford!

EAACKNLMS 11 hours ago

Just stay calm, stay in peace Benjamin. Don't step down into threir level. We need you to be wise and loving, and we trust you. Thank you.

Nurjapuolimusic 12 hours ago 2

Benjamin Fulford I just prayed a hedge of protection around you and your Family and colleagues. I hope others will do the same and help you with confidence that the mission will succeed. May God help you in your ambitions to rid the world of these evil Satan worshipers murderers destroyers and thieves. May you find all infiltrators that must have infiltrated into your circles and destroy them as well..

elucidative 14 hours ago

I believe him when he says that he's been harassed. I'm a targeted individual and he has the deterioration of appearance typical of someone's who being harassed. He stated in an interview a few days ago that he was on vacation, in the middle of nowhere, and they either harassed him or tried to kill him there.

xander7ful 14 hours ago

thank you for uploading this, i was waiting for it

tenthousandyearsgoon 15 hours ago

THX Ben!.., for Thru Words.

callibris2007 1 day ago

View all Comments »
    YouTube home

Help
    About
    Press & Blogs
    Copyright
    Creators & Partners
    Advertising
    Developers

Terms
    Privacy
    Safety
    Report a bug
    Try something new!

0Unsaved Playlist

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message Empty Re: International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 am

Brilliant!

What would it take to prosecute these criminals?

Who would do it?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 am

Carol wrote:

Brilliant!

Who would do it?

Hmmm - Lemme see if I can find some People willing to do It...

Ahhh - Here We go...

International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message V_for_10

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 am

Carol wrote:

Who would do it?

If Benjamin Fullford has been threatened with death I don't see why he would'nt prosecute these people himself.
    Here is an inspiring guy that is experienced in not letting himself be overthrown in life by anyone
    on anything even the FBI.
    Enjoy Cheerful

Eustace Mullins: Court Procedure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14kP1eyoeFs&list=WLEDC04FE61EEFCBD4

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 am

I wondered about that as well mudra. There are several issues here. One, money to do this and where does it come from to go after deep pockets. Two, physical safety. According to Ben they have already attempted to do him in. Next time, they may be successful. Then what happens? Who will be the spokesperson and stand up in public to fight them?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 am

more info here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3595-the-fulford-files-benjamin-fulford-is-kidnapped-by-cia-december-13th-2011

(wouldn't it be an idea to combine a lot of threads into ONE >>>???)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am

Carol wrote:I wondered about that as well mudra. There are several issues here. One, money to do this and where does it come from to go after deep pockets. Two, physical safety. According to Ben they have already attempted to do him in. Next time, they may be successful. Then what happens? Who will be the spokesperson and stand up in public to fight them?

Have you had a chance to listen to that Eustace Mullins video Carol ?
    He takes no expensive lawers at all . He always stands by his own in Court.
    This juridiction system is well worth understanding as it is mainly through
    our ignorance of it and intimidation by use of complicated terms and rituals that they are able to do people in.
    Same as the medical profession really that serves you latin words and whatever twisted terms they can find to
    make you feel stupid and bow to their higher knowledge.
    There is quite a bit of eye opening info on this thread Earthian started:
    Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t475-how-about-magic-in-courts-of-law-check-this-out

Unfortunately the link to the mp3 he posted does'nt work anylonger.
    I would be gratefull if he reads this if he could find it again.
    But Mercuriel made a nice video attempting to summarize it and posted it on the thread too.

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:55 am

not yet mudra... I'll do it in a bit as this looks like good info. thank you for posting it.

THEeXchanger wrote:more info here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3595-the-fulford-files-benjamin-fulford-is-kidnapped-by-cia-december-13th-2011

(wouldn't it be an idea to combine a lot of threads into ONE >>>???)

list the links of the threads you would like to see merged and I'll do that for you Susan...

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:17 pm