tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
dolphin
investigator
gscraig
Brook
LeeEllisMusic
Sanicle
milkteagirl
lindabaker
Vidya Moksha
Carol
THEeXchanger
15 posters

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford ~ Alexander Romanov - gnostic illuminati ???

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? Empty The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford ~ Alexander Romanov - gnostic illuminati ???

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMaKONX5KfI&feature=share

What's the top secret data Benjamin Fulford got from CIA

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 am; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? Empty Re: The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford ~ Alexander Romanov - gnostic illuminati ???

Post  Carol Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 pm

This you tube video is in Japanese with English subtitles and quite excellent. CIA took the trouble from USA to Japan to give top secret data to Benjamin Fulford to save the world. I'm curious to see where this goes.

/闇の支配者に握り潰された世界を救う技術-ベンジャミン-フル­フォー
    ド/dp/4270004878/ref=sr_1_1?­ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1304516512­&sr=1-1
    The title means "The Technologies to Save the World the Ruler of Darkness squashed in his hand” in English.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? Empty Re: The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford ~ Alexander Romanov - gnostic illuminati ???

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMUMntRMaD0&feature=share

Benjamin Fulford is Kidnapped by CIA ? December 13th 2011

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 pm

How can they do that if he is in Japan. Does the US government have jurisdiction over someone who is not a US citizen in another country? Or is he a US citizen? And is it the US government of someone else?

One thing for sure. If this is true it makes his story more credible.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:42 pm

oops! sorry Carol just seen you started a new thread with this..

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

It could be the biggest, most explosive story in modern history. We are just starting to put the pieces together and understand what is going on in the occult financial geopolitical scene, and how a 117-nation alliance is working to free the Earth from financial tyranny.

[UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: On the same day this article came out, Benjamin Fulford was allegedly detained in a hotel against his will by a "CIA-type group"... and his life may be in danger.

This caused him to miss his appearance on a TV show he was scheduled to be on. The videos are at the end. This could be serious. We pray for Ben's well-being and encourage you to help spread the word. Publicity is protection!]
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:50 pm

No worry. Today seems to be the day for double posts. burgundia and I both fell into that one this morning. Or my morning and her evening.

This is so odd. All of it. I just don't know what to think about any of it as the data is all over the place and some is confirmed and some "Who knows?" As someone else said "Fulford reads like a bad spy novel that you just can't put down." Indiana Jones meets the ET's - meets Bruce Lee."

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:24 pm

No, Carol, Ben is not a US citizen. He is Canadian.
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 pm

I thought Fulford changed citizenship already? Isn't he supposed to be a Japanese now?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:oops! sorry Carol just seen you started a new thread with this..

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

It could be the biggest, most explosive story in modern history. We are just starting to put the pieces together and understand what is going on in the occult financial geopolitical scene, and how a 117-nation alliance is working to free the Earth from financial tyranny.

[UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: On the same day this article came out, Benjamin Fulford was allegedly detained in a hotel against his will by a "CIA-type group"... and his life may be in danger.

This caused him to miss his appearance on a TV show he was scheduled to be on. The videos are at the end. This could be serious. We pray for Ben's well-being and encourage you to help spread the word. Publicity is protection!]

Thanks for that link Vidya Moksha. It took a long while to read through the transcript of the hour+ interview but Ben has covered the history of the political/financial mess as it's played out through the centuries so very well. So much adds up now, including what was really really behind 9/11.

I've emailed a link to this interview to all my contacts, hoping it goes viral. EVERYONE should read this info. It also makes it easier to understand Ben's 'meeting' with the CIA and I'm hoping it's a good thing rather than bad. Fingers crossed for him and prayers being said.

Thanks again. I love you
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 am

Dual citizenship with Japan is probably the situation.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 am

This was just posted by Wilcock at http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

UPDATE TUESDAY NIGHT / WEDNESDAY, 12:44 AM: BEN IS ALIVE AND OKAY!

I just got word from Neil Keenan that he is now on the phone with Ben and he is alive and OK. That is literally all the info I have.

The most probable guess I have seen out there right now is that Ben was actually being detained for his own safety against another threat -- of which there have been several.

More information will be provided as it comes in.

UPDATE TUESDSAY NIGHT / WEDNESDAY, 1:05 AM: SAY WHAT?

This story just gets stranger and stranger. Fulford told Keenan he just forgot about the show and went off for a happy trip to the mountains with his wife, then came home to sleep.

The network apparently was supposed to call and remind him, but forgot. They reached him on the phone at some point, but by that point it was too late, he was too far away and he couldn't go.

Ben's side of the story, as he explained it to Keenan, was that "the hotel incident story was not accurate, and was totally made up by the network."

This may be true, and it may not be true. Keenan doesn't know, and there is no way for any of us to know at this point. Even if the network admits they made it up, we can't prove that is actually a true statement either. Fulford has had strenuous threats lately.

Let's be glad that Fulford is alive and well. If he was narco-interrogated and/or threatened and sworn to secrecy, and the network told the truth, that's all the more reason for us to double and redouble our efforts to get this astonishing story out into public view.

It's time to take the planet back. This was a very healthy reminder for me of the stakes. I will not rest until humanity is free.

Phew! Cool
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:06 am

Carol wrote:No worry. Today seems to be the day for double posts. burgundia and I both fell into that one this morning. Or my morning and her evening.

This is so odd. All of it. I just don't know what to think about any of it as the data is all over the place and some is confirmed and some "Who knows?" As someone else said "Fulford reads like a bad spy novel that you just can't put down." Indiana Jones meets the ET's - meets Bruce Lee."

I just don't know what to make of Fulford either. I started to scan the Wilcock piece yesterday and my brain began to fry. So convoluted and all over the map, it's either the ravings of a madman or an accurate accounting - or somewhere in between ~ perhaps info/ disinfo/ mind games/ psy ops... Who knows :)

If it IS true, I gotta ask WHY is this man still alive? Or do *they* want us to believe him, and then what would *that* reason be? To what end???

Perhaps I'll try going through the article again. I've been looking a lot lately at the global economy reporting on various sites from all over - and one thing is for certain. There are some very powerful people pulling the strings... and what we are allowed to see ain't the half of it! I love you

Have a blessed day, everyone!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 am

I think it's an accurate account regarding the pending law suit. However I highly expect it to get thrown out of court. If you actually read the thing it's laced with terms such as "Illuminati" conspiracy and such. I believe the court will have a hard time swallowing that. Not sure....... but the law firm that filed the case does in fact exist.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 am

Well the story does get stranger by the minute. I wonder if he is subject to mind-control. If he was picked up it would have been easy enough to drug him, use hypnosis along with other techniques and program him to say what-ever, even forgetting that he had been picked up.

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Hmmm...

I questioned Ben a long time ago after a video he another person whom I felt was a fraud (Leo Zagami, and has since been confirmed a fraud) made together. He and his escapades are similar in comparison to a website identifying itself as a Whistle Blower Network, or Whistleblower radio. Such true opposition to what's going could and would not exist unless it was allowed soley to serve a bigger purpose. A purpose I don't think would benefit any of us.

Always question those whom seem to throw the truth around like there is no tomorrow, and live to continue their slinging...It is unrealistic.

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 pm

I was hoping they would could in the ninja squad to save the day for fulford. But in all fairness to Leo Zagami some of his info was correct, for example when he said Damanhur was a mind control cult in 2009-2010, most of the new agers thought it was a love and light eco village. But with entire books recently written about the cult in 2011, and Italian newspapers covering the cult, lawsuits and pending court cases, the lid has been blown. I was talking to people online that used to be in the cult, and they said they did Black Magick in Damanhur. Leo Zagami isn't reputable at all anymore though, and with Fulford referencing the disinfo fourwinds10.com website in the past, he doesn't have much credibility with me.
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 pm

this is all so whacky. you have to chuckle " a bad spy thriller" as someone here said. this is going to lend even less credibility to fulford and imo, david wilcock (i'm on the fence w him too).
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 pm

I haven't dismissed Fulford as yet. I don't judge him, or others like him, by the odd bad judgment he may make in his associations with certain people or a belief, maybe erroneous, in citing a 'truth' from another source. Most sources have a certain element of truth in them to suck people in, even though the overall agenda may be disinfo or to delude. We know that. And Ben is human and fallible, just like we are, and can make mistakes. So much of what goes on on this website and others grows out of trying to sort the fact from the fiction after all. We are all in the same maze.

What I listen to, with him and those like him, is the information he has and presents as his truth that he's trying to pass on to us all. IMO that interview he did with Wilcock connected a lot of dots and makes a lot of sense. It really does all add up to me and he hasn't been proven wrong......as yet.

As regards missing the TV show and the CIA story, that came from the host of the TV show, not Fulford. Mightn't it be more reasonable to wonder if the host of that show is the disinfo agent, possibly with the intention of discrediting Fulford? Or that he just has a wild imagination and is a bit of a dill?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Well this is the latest report from a friend in Japan.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

About my “kidnapping.”

2011/12/15

For the past couple of days the internet has been filled with reports that I have been kidnapped. The reason for this is that through a misunderstanding I missed an appointment with Chodoin Daikaku, the head of many of the world’s largest martial arts societies and an important ally. When all attempts to contact me failed, he assumed something nefarious must have happened to me. Given the various attempts on my life and other harassment directed towards me by the cabal, that was an entirely realistic assumption.

The truth, however, is that I went to a stream by the mountains in order to have a private conversation with a certain individual. These days mobile phones are GPS enabled portable listening devices while drones and other surveillance technology make having a private conversation almost impossible. For that reason, I find it necessary to go near a loud (lots of static) stream in a narrow mountain valley to make sure I can have a private conversation. However, I can assure everybody that I am just fine and was not “kidnapped.”

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 pm

but the saga continues... now David Wilcok claims he has received a death threat over this material:
    http://the2012scenario.com/2011/12/breaking-david-wilcock-has-received-a-death-threat/#more-84530
    I dont know what to think... if i ever wanted to kill someone (and i have never even been close to such a thought) i certainly wouldnt tell them first....

UPDATE from David, 5:37 PST

This is not a joke or a publicity stunt. The best way you can help is to send us your prayers and good thoughts, and SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Thank you and I know you are with me, always.
    I am told the most critical period is the next 3-4 days, depending on how fast Part Two spreads. I was also told if I make it through that, it will be impossible for anyone to hurt me. Once we hit a critical mass of views, they must completely back off.

There is true horror at the highest levels that I have done this.

Please be assured that if the Wilcock File is released it will be much worse for you. We can end this peacefully and with a minimum of trouble.

I will be your best public advocate for a fair trial and / or immunity. Very few people are the real problem. Remember.

UPDATE 6:40 PM
    I will be appearing on Kerry Cassidy’s radio show in the next half hour to speed up the process of telling the rest of the story.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14TH, 3:39 PM: DEATH THREAT

For the first time in my entire career as a journalist, I have been given a very severe threat, handed to me from one of my top insiders.

I was told that I have tonight only to get Part Two out — “it would be a very good idea” for my own safety, as publicity is protection.

Although the exact nature of the threat is unspecified, I was told I might be “lucky” if all I got was torture.

If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a “deep, dark hole” working as a black-ops scientist.

The best protection I have is publicity. For that same reason I will be releasing Part Two as soon as possible, even if I have to stay up all night.

It has been an honor serving you. Never forget how much you are loved. If I am to die, then I die with honor — a noble soldier of the Light. I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years and am grateful that I have left such a vast legacy of helpful material for you.

I have to get to work now. Thank you and God bless you.
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:18 am

kerry cassidy on her site posted an impromptu interview w david wilcock re. a death threat bec he posted information re the financial/gold report that fulford was unveiling, he was obviously shaken and crying. this gets weirder by the hour.

according to wilcock, the tv show negotiated fulford's kidnapping to be released. so i guess he didn't go away to the mountains for a friendly chat.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/
    December 14, 2011 TONIGHT

DAVID WILCOCK on American Freedom Radio

ooops.... i guess someone just posted same, sorry

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:18 am

I think this death threat is a non story...
    http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/re-rant-hoagland-wilcock-explanations-thereof/
    Now, on to David Wilcock. Many many people over the past two days have asked the same question: Why in the world are you going after David Wilcock? I’ll give you my answer: In my opinion, and in my experiences, which I will say are quite extensive, two of the greatest threats to the human race right now are the teachings of friendly E.T.s going to come and save everyone, and that of ascension. It’s total baloney, it’s giving people false hope, it is keeping people on their knees, and unwilling to stand up and fight for themselves.

David, I do not know you personally, but I have seen your dossier. I don’t like what I see. I see a salesman selling packaged goods. I put your tactics and your teachings right up there with Jimmy Swaggart and even of Alex Jones. Every talk, every speech, every interview built around buying the next book, the next CD, putting money in the pocket. Again, I ask: Would your information be as important if you were having to give it for free?

im bored already, time to crawl into my hole again Sleep

ok quick update from elsewhere in the blog :
    "Which brings me to YOU David Wil XXXX …You’re next. Pray I die in Europe. Because I am coming after you and hell’s no I ain’t finished with YOU, Hoagland!
    Long live Hale Bopp! (sarcasm intended)
    Duncan O’Finioan
    Loved by few, hated by many."
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:08 am

What happened to the ninja army he was unleashing?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 am

Floyd wrote:What happened to the ninja army he was unleashing?

This will be covered in chapter 13 of cap-and-dagger book 7 yet to be released Floyd.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 am

Well I guess I'm just more gullible than some of those who've posted here, but I listened to the interview between Kerry and Wilcock and I believe his life was threatened. He was clearly a very frightened man and my heart bled for him. I'm thankful they were able to sort things out for him by the end of the interview. And for Fulford for that matter. Sounds like he's now safe too.

As far as I'm concerned, if what they're saying is true, they are doing a great service for mankind and deserve our respect for it, even if they are human and get things wrong from time to time and let their egos run the show a bit too much.

And yes, if this proves to be faked, you can look down your noses at me too. I will have deserved it for being sucked in.

Peace I love you

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:48 pm