tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
lawlessline
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Floyd
tacodog
spiritwarrior
gscraig
eMonkey
hobbit
dolphin
newel
burgundia
CetaceousOne
ClearWater
Jenetta
sabina
bigmo
hippihillbobbi
anomalous cowherd
mudra
keith
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
Blacklight43
Micjer
Anchor
Pheryllt
Carol
Mercuriel
Bobbie
34 posters

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Empty Trees & Plants Dying In Miami

Post  Jenetta Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:19 am

After 3 days of constant rain trees and plants are dying in Miami!

[youtube]<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fSvHho90O3g"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fSvHho90O3g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>[/youtube]

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Empty Weatherman Cover-Up

Post  Jenetta Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:31 am

[youtube]<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kBvoh4WPHOc"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kBvoh4WPHOc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>[/youtube]

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:10 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:Thanks for the laugh Floyd, "perfectly nuts", I can live with that, revel in it even, though it is a high honor to uphold! And yes, I would get out of Dodge, too. We shall see what happens when this becomes apparently without the boundaries of North/South, Us/Them...... nuts/sane?
    Have a lovely day and you are welcome to come fishing round my way anytime, not that I own it or anything but you could have some lettuce for your fish sandwich. Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Icon_sunny
    Well thank you kindly madam. The lettuce sounds very appetising but im afraid I dont eat fish. Could you fix me up a cheese and onion insead please???
    mudra
    mudra

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  mudra Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:13 am

Situation is Out of Control: Risk of Blowout on Norway’s Offshore Gullfaks C Platform

by Ruth Astrid Saeter

Global Research, June 12, 2010
    Bellona - 2010-05-21

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19691

Two gas leaks were detected at Norway’s the Gullfaks C oil platform Wednesday afternoon, and the situation worsened Thursday when the well was destabilized due to a loss of formation pressure. Eighty nine people were evacuated from the platform. The well has suffered similar incidents, one as recenty as April 30th this year and again in December 23rd 2009.

“Three major events of this kind in less than five months proves that Statoil is not able to control this situation,” says President of the Bellona Foundation, Frederic Hauge.

Bellona has received new information that sheds some light over what actually happened on Gullfaks C, which is operated by the Norwegian state owned oil company Statoil. The situation remained unresolved Friday afternoon.

The discovery comes at a critical time when world media attention is focussed on events unfolding in the Gulf of Mexico after the BP-operated Deepwater Horizon well explodes on April 20th and oil is making landfall in Louisiana’s vulnerable marshes and bayous . BP officials there are finally admitting that the gusher at the sea floor is spilling significantly more than 5,000 barrels of oil a day. Meanwhile, BP has still not come up with an effective method to cap the well.

Three critical events
    For the third time in five months, a critical event has occurred in Statoil’s well 34/10-C-6 on Gullfaks, during drilling of a side track. The last event occured this Wednesday afternoon, at 3.47 pm, when the well was destabilized. Statoil immediately began efforts to establish pressure control on Gullfaks C. But all efforts toward stabilizing the well with heavy mud have so far been unsuccessful.

The well is still unstable, and the pressure still not under control. Currently the Blowout Preventer (BOP) is the only safety barrier.

Not acceptable
    “This is not acceptable,” said Hauge. “According to Statoil’s own report on the event to the Petroleum Security Authority (PSA) of May 19th, different parts of the BOP were replaced that day. We also know that the O-ring on the BOP was mended around Christmas last year, when there was a similar gas leak on December 23rd,” Hauge added.

Wednesday, increased levels of gas were detected in the platform shaker. The levels were so high that an emergency situation was declared - and non-critical staff was ordered to the life boats. The evacuation was later cancelled, as lower concentrations of gas were observed.

The situation is getting worse
    Thursday however, the situation took a downturn, and because of a change of pressure in the well, a total of 89 people were evacuated. One hundred and fourty people are still on the platform.

So far Statoil has injected 600 cubic meters of heavy oil mud in the well in an attempt to stabilize the pressure. The mud keeps flowing into the reservoir, however, and is lost. Six hundred cubic meters is twice the amount of mud which is normally at disposal on the platform.

Statoil therefore is depending on mud from other sources and additional mud is now being transferred to the platform from supply ships.

‘The situation is out of control’
    According to Bellona’s sources, the drillstring is stuck in the well.

“Bellona’s position is that the situation is out of control, and that there is still a real risk of a blow out,” says Frederic Hauge.

“What happened on Gullfaks C just before Christmas last year, was defined as the most serious event on the Norwegian shelf in 2009, with a category Red 2-definition, “said Frederic Hauge. “What we are experiencing on Gullfaks C right now is an even more serious situation.”

He also alluded to an event that according to Bellona’s sources occurred on Gullfaks C on April 30th – but which has not been reported to the PSA.

“As far as we know, there was instability in the well on April 30th. When a new situation occurs less than a month later, we question Statoil’s ability to judge in this situation and their will to take safety seriously. It is nothing less than sensational that Statoil is responsible for three events in five months. This is dramatic,” said Hauge.

Love Always
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:04 pm

mudra wrote: Oil Spill Important Update with AC Griffith 7 4 2010 Part 1
    Listen everyone .

I did and I liked the part about Leo Wanta. I had a hard time finding all the parts so I made a playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D1DBA7F39F43E45C
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 pm

metaw3 wrote:
    mudra wrote: Oil Spill Important Update with AC Griffith 7 4 2010 Part 1
    Listen everyone .

I did and I liked the part about Leo Wanta. I had a hard time finding all the parts so I made a playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D1DBA7F39F43E45C

Thanks metaw .. indeed it was like playing hide and seek to find all the parts of that interview.
    May I ask you to teach us how to make a playlist ?

Thank you metaw :)

Love for You
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Floyd wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:Thanks for the laugh Floyd, "perfectly nuts", I can live with that, revel in it even, though it is a high honor to uphold! And yes, I would get out of Dodge, too. We shall see what happens when this becomes apparently without the boundaries of North/South, Us/Them...... nuts/sane?
    Have a lovely day and you are welcome to come fishing round my way anytime, not that I own it or anything but you could have some lettuce for your fish sandwich. Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Icon_sunny
    Well thank you kindly madam. The lettuce sounds very appetising but im afraid I dont eat fish. Could you fix me up a cheese and onion insead please???

whoah, and all this time I thought you were gone phishing... Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Icon_eek ?? but yes, you are still welcome as are my fellow Gulf warriors, peace-iers? peacenik doesn't quite cut it for some reason.

AC Griffith, what is it about him that puts me off ? , I just dont buy his brand of doom, but indeed it is bad enough as it is. I have listened to him many times before on chemtrails and he just makes me want to roll over dead. Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Icon_mad

I just had the rare pleasure of being mostly the sole responder on a radio show about the Gulf that someone with a bit of a following ( and I am getting to know) hosted. I'll tell you what, her skype line was cut, and it was somewhat arranged I would be phoning in and my aol ( I know, I know, the worst service provider, but I have my reasons) cut out twice!!! as I was trying to get connected, and other weird stuff, so really I feel this information is NOT wanted to get out. I am just saying this once again to thank everybody here for the work they do, we all help each other to bring pieces of the puzzle together and we are doing a grand job!

Keep trying to open up a dialogue with people , you may be their only chance to open up to this and it is more important then you might imagine. Well, that's what I believe anyway. Yes I do.

what happened to Bobbie the thread starter?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:42 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:47 pm

BP oil leak could be completely contained
    The BP oil leak could be completely contained as early as Monday if a new tighter cap can be fitted over the blown-out well.

10 Jul 2010

The government estimates up to 2.5 million gallons of oil a day are spewing from the well Photo: EPA/US COAST GUARD
    The news that the leak could be halted is some of the most encouraging to come out of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill in the two and a half months since the disaster struck.
    But on Saturday evening the oil was gushing freely after the original cap was removed by a remote-controlled submarine - the first step to replacing it with a new and better one, an operation that was expected to take two days.

Crews using remote-controlled submarines plan to swap the cap over, taking advantage of a window of good weather following weeks of delays caused by choppy seas.
    "I use the word 'contained'," said retired Coast Guard Thad Allen. "'Stop' is when we put the plug in down below."
    Two relief wells are still being drilled deep below the sea floor to intercept the ruptured well and seal it up permanently with mud and cement – a job that may not be completed until mid-August.

The cap previously in use was installed on June 4 to capture oil gushing from the bottom of the sea, but because it had to be fitted over a jagged cut in the well pipe it allows some crude to escape into the Gulf.

The new cap – dubbed "Top Hat Number 10" – is designed to fit more snugly and help BP catch all the oil.
    During the installation, the flow of oil will get worse before it gets better. Once the old cap is removed, oil will pour into the Gulf unhindered for about 48 hours while the new one is put in place, Mr Allen said.

read more here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7882936/BP-oil-leak-could-be-completely-contained.html

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

We need to be aware the BP and the US Government are engaged in a full Cover up over the Toxicity of Corexit and other chemicals covered in this Thread.

BP and the Federal Government are fully aware of the dangers of the Chemicals and Dispersants being used but they realize that is it far Cheaper to kill Millions of people than to pay to relocate them.

I am not a Lawyer but a Lawyer looked at these and here is the jist of it.

1) the Miller document waves any right to sue Miller or related in any to Miller.

2)
    the BP document allows BP to have access to any records it thinks it may own.

Keep in mind this is for the Beach clean up workers not anyone whom would have access to anything damnning to BP itself.

What this is about is Covering their Butts and keeping things secret.

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 F5ed1cb57531

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Fd225a1cd9f7

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 1cfc0f608793

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread592043/pg1
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 am

trancoso, thanks for your links, are you on ATS forum yorself? Just curious as I notice that a few big ( dodgy) forums are really changing in tone, like seemingly becoming more sincere and sharing better information, also it seems like the niumbers of shill postings are less .
    I really don't understand the stupidity of not allowing workers protective gear, I mean, we know part of the objective is culling of the population and sad as I am to see martyrs of any sort, this will indeed hasten the wake up potential with these people becoming so ill so quickly. In a way, it works in humanity's favor. Undeniably sad, but what is BP's logic in this? madness! maybe they are breathing too many of their own fumes.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 am

No I'm not on ATS.
    As a matter of fact I've tried to become a member there a couple of times already - just to spice things up a bit, Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 597754 every now & than. (In Love & Light!)
    They promise to mail a password but I never get a reply. Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 216239
    I haven't got a clue why. Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 Icon_scratch

There are threads on ATS I'd loved to comment on, either because of the sheer stupidity of the replies I read, or because I find the topic interesting & I'd like to add my two eurocents.

Just curious as I notice that a few big ( dodgy) forums are really
    changing in tone, like seemingly becoming more sincere and sharing
    better information, also it seems like the niumbers of shill postings
    are less .
    Are there any 'European based' forums around?
    That was one of those things I liked so much about PA1.
    People from all over the world met there.
    And ATS is sooo American. (The sheer stupidity of the replies can be really appalling.)

Anyway, the MOA will always be my first love, but I sometimes miss the
    action - reaction thing.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 am

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 am

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 am

TRANCOSO wrote:We need to be aware the BP and the US Government are engaged in a full Cover up over the Toxicity of Corexit and other chemicals covered in this Thread.

BP and the Federal Government are fully aware of the dangers of the Chemicals and Dispersants being used but they realize that is it far Cheaper to kill Millions of people than to pay to relocate them.

I am not a Lawyer but a Lawyer looked at these and here is the jist of it.

1) the Miller document waves any right to sue Miller or related in any to Miller.

2)
    the BP document allows BP to have access to any records it thinks it may own.

Keep in mind this is for the Beach clean up workers not anyone whom would have access to anything damnning to BP itself.

What this is about is Covering their Butts and keeping things secret.

Great find Tran .
    Thanks Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:00 pm

BP’s other disaster
    July 9th, 2010

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/video/bps-other-disaster/2134/

Two weeks before the Deepwater Horizon blast, BP had another Gulf disaster. At its Texas City refinery, tens of thousands of pounds of toxic chemicals spewed into the air — and continued to discharge for 40 days. In the end, the refinery emitted 538,000 pounds of toxic chemicals, according to BP estimates, including carbon monoxide and benzene, a known carcinogen.

<object width = "512" height = "328" > <param name = "movie" value = "http://www-tc.pbs.org/video/media/swf/PBSPlayer.swf" > </param><param name="flashvars" value="video=1540897368&player=viral" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param > <param name = "allowscriptaccess" value = "always" > </param><embed src="http://www-tc.pbs.org/video/media/swf/PBSPlayer.swf" flashvars="video=1540897368&player=viral" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="512" height="328" bgcolor="#000000"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #808080; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 512px;">Watch the <a style="text-decoration:none !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#4eb2fe !important;" href="http://video.pbs.org/video/1540897368" target="_blank">full episode</a>. See more <a style="text-decoration:none !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#4eb2fe !important;" href="http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/" target="_blank">Need To Know.</a></p>A recent investigation by ProPublica and Frontline suggests that this toxic release stemmed from the company’s decision to continue producing and selling gasoline while repairing key pieces of equipment.

ProPublica’s Managing Editor Stephen Engelberg talks with Need to Know’s Alison Stewart about this toxic discharge and the mounting evidence that BP favors production and profit margins over safety and the environment.

Love Always
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm

urrrrrgh, so much to take in, the older Cousteau interview Mudra posted was interesting and they briefly referred to the idea that maybe the spill itself was over hyped, this is something that intrigues me when expressed , especially when it is not gone into, it's like they mention it then quickly move on. Anyway , it confirms for me the extreme and calculated malevolence of the dispersant and that certainly has my attention.

Thanks for the reply Tranny, there does not seem to be any large european forum which is not all that surprising because we are more individualistic and don't really clump together enough to agree to disagree . GLP has posters from all over and is very funny but predominantly American. One of my very favourite forums from the past , and non american, was the Tsarion one, now defunct. We may not have the goofy banter or sometimes cathartic agro here but it is my main and very BEST think tank and I remain extremely grateful.

Mudra,WOW you continue to beat me to it link wise, many thanks for today again . That BP other disaster is just tooo much, what the hell? Really makes you wonder...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

As I said before, this is the forum Bill & the Avalon Mods probably/maybe had in mind. Or had they? Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 215880 Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 38 849210

So there are no European fora... Actually there's a Dutch forum called Niburu.nl

Nevermind, did you see the 3D crop circle groundshots? (You need those funny spectacles though.) It's as if you're there! Amazing!
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

WHAT??? 3D ?no linky or you stinky as they say on GLP , and tran- my- man , I think it is time we went shopping for some avatars, mate. we look like pawns ( not prawns) on the chess board of life
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:I think it is time we went shopping for some avatars, mate. we look like pawns ( not prawns) on the chess board of life

Yes I second that cheers
    You , Tran and metaw should have avatars .
    You are so different but you look all the same Wink

Love for You all
    mudra

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm beginning to think that there won't be any evacuation. They will let people get sick and die, then debunk stories one by one as they surface in the MSM, just like they did with the swine flu vaccine. They will say it has nothing to do with oil, it's a coincidence, and enough people will buy it.

http://oilspill.labucketbrigade.org/reports/view/1372

Children with Rectal Bleeding

* Location Santa Rosa Beach FL
    * Date Jul 11 2010
    * Time 13:09
    * Category Health Effects

Two of my three children have experienced rectal bleeding, all four of us have sinus congestion,headache and throat problems.
    We live and work on the beaches of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. We left the area for five days,
    symtoms cleared. A day later upon returning home, symtoms have recurred.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

So there are no European fora... Actually there's a Dutch forum called Niburu.nl

There is a french forum " On nous cache tout " http://www.onnouscachetout.com/
    But they are way behind I would say ...
    People who can't speak english are missing a lot of infos .

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 pm

metaw3 wrote:I'm beginning to think that there won't be any evacuation. They will let people get sick and die, then debunk stories one by one as they surface in the MSM, just like they did with the swine flu vaccine. They will say it has nothing to do with oil, it's a coincidence, and enough people will buy it.

I quite agree with you.
    All we can hope for is that people leave by their own.

The following is quite dramatic but I am beginning to believe it unfortunately summarizes it all .

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Love Always
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 pm

I was only thinking today I'm very glad you do speak english mudra and trancoso, ( me lordy).It's quite humbling. I only know doodads in other languages.
    and yes this non evacuation is very strange, it's like we all had fear and obsession of all things FEMA and now they won't even be offering it. Rense had some things to say on that on one of the links.
    geeze ...do you think the FEMA camps might be the military poorman's above ground base stocked with nothing but pot noodles and RC cola?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:55 am