tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
dolphin
investigator
gscraig
Brook
LeeEllisMusic
Sanicle
milkteagirl
lindabaker
Vidya Moksha
Carol
THEeXchanger
15 posters

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford ~ Alexander Romanov - gnostic illuminati ???

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford ~ Alexander Romanov - gnostic illuminati ???

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 am

Oh dear Sanicle, I don't think anyone is looking down their nose at you ~ or anyone! This Fulford/ Wilcock business is just so... bizarre...

And now I will have to ask the ones who remember ~ what's the scoop on Duncan O'Finian, in a nutshell please. I remember he was discussed over at the Avalons and Camelot forums but cannot recall whether he was on the "do" or "do not" believe list :)

And now I will have to look again at the Fulford interview on Divine Cosmos, this time more than a scan, and listen to Kerry's interview with poor David. I'm sure he is scared, whether the threat was real or not - it surely felt real to him!

One other thing his brings up - and it's on anotherthread here - is the Defense bill that just got passed and the language of detaining Americans indefinitely is still in there, and Obama said he WOULD still sign it. The world has gone mad, and speaking up is dangerous...

I will enjoy my early morning coffee now, in hopes thet there are no GMO's in my Fat Free Hazlenut Creamer I love you

Blessings, Lee

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? - Page 2 Attachment
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford ~ Alexander Romanov - gnostic illuminati ???

Post  Carol Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 am

As I recall Duncan O'Finian was the real deal but I suspect also subject to mind-control. So who knows what part of his story is true and what has over-lays. He was part of Project Talent.

Quote:
    Facial Symmetry: Sarah Michelle Gellar
    December 13, 2011 at 3:39 pm (Celebrity Programming, Facial Symmetry, Mailbag, Mind Control, MK ULTRA, Monarch Programming)
    Now before we continue on with this segment, there are a few things to note. One, we have been looking at evidence of programming, MK ULTRA-style, in individuals. One hallmark of this is a large imbalance between the left and right side of their faces. In particular, when looking at the face and there appears to be more than one “personality” looking out from each eye, this can possibly indicate someone with a lot of dissociation or someone with alternate personalities.

However, this does not mean for sure that the person has been programmed. It can be for a number of reasons. Severe trauma in childhood can be one cause, or something like Bell’s Palsy can also be another, non MK ULTRA, physiological reason for the difference in facial features. We hesitate to judge anyone or to say for sure that programming is the case, because we simply do not have all the facts. http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QxTmEuwcRI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cMEWtltcUg

An Unconventional Friendship : Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso
    http://projectcamelot.org/duncan_o_finioan.html

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? - Page 2 Duncan_o_finioan_lg
    Ultimate Warrior : Robert Duncan O'Finioan

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 am

I posted a latest video of Duncan O Finioan on the Mind Control thread if you are interested Lee:

Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1755p15-mind-control-from-slavery-to-self-mastery#61481

Love from me
    mudra
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:48 am

Thank You dear Mudra,

Fascinating stuff ~
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Sanicle wrote:Well I guess I'm just more gullible than some of those who've posted here, but I listened to the interview between Kerry and Wilcock and I believe his life was threatened. He was clearly a very frightened man and my heart bled for him. I'm thankful they were able to sort things out for him by the end of the interview. And for Fulford for that matter. Sounds like he's now safe too.

As far as I'm concerned, if what they're saying is true, they are doing a great service for mankind and deserve our respect for it, even if they are human and get things wrong from time to time and let their egos run the show a bit too much.

And yes, if this proves to be faked, you can look down your noses at me too. I will have deserved it for being sucked in.

Peace I love you
    I think David believed he was being threatened. I believe it originated from what Duncan O'Finiioan wrote in his blog, http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/ I dont think its a serious threat, Duncan explained his comments... it is good publicity however you look at it... and David's reaction was.....interesting :)... Wink
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:17 am

I'm now trying to look at all of this from the 'overview' perspective and here it is for what it's worth.

The Many Players in this Game

I think it's worth noting that Fulford names quite a few different 'secret societies' in this interview with Wilcock. I doubt that any of them would like that too much. As a for instance from the interview:

BF: You’ve got to remember that there are several different competing groups.

You have essentially a similar thing in Asia as in the West. You have secret societies that are connected to ancient dynastic bloodlines.

In the West that would be the Rothschilds, the British royal families, the Freemasons and the P2 Lodge.

In Asia, it would be the Dragon Families, I would guess. This would be all the various dynastic families and clan groupings based on family ties.

But, in the West you had a different group. It is confusing, because there are several groups that call themselves Illuminati.

There is a group that has contacted me and they’ve proven to me they are connected to various agencies as well as international drug-smuggling rings.

They claim they started the French, American and Russian revolutions, and that they are opposed to bloodline rule.

[DW: I have already stated to Ben that this sounds like a rival faction of the same people trying to reinvent themselves. He said he is not joining them or supporting them – merely listening to what they have to say.]

In the same way, the Asians have a secret society that is also based on meritocracy. They are also opposed to bloodline rule........................

And then of course you have the CIA, FBI, etc etc etc on top of that.

And these groups obviously compete with each other for power, much of which is maintained through their secrecy, which Fulford has now threatened. There is also, he says, the belief that "Those who own the Gold should have the power" in this world. (No surprise there.) And he has revealed many of the games being played secretly by these societies to throw a spanner in the works re them achieving that. So I'm not at all surprised that he and Wilcock are being threatened, possibly by any connected to the above-mentioned sources.

Even if what Fulford claims is a total load of crap, I doubt that any of these groups would like seeing themselves revealed 'named and blamed' in this manner publically by either Fulford or Wilcock. Threats and spreading disinfo to ruin their reputations seem obvious methods of reprisal both of which we know are the usual methods used.

Others who have waded into the scrum

Others are proclaiming their 'knowledge' of these secrets more openly now on the Internet, both of those I've discovered I'm personally suspect of due to my own current 'belief structure'. (And, let's face it, that's all we really have to work with in the end. "A person's judgement is no better than their information".) I'll start with the one that's being quoted here as worthy of listening to.

O'Finioan vs Wilcock

O'Finioan has said, twice now, "two of the greatest threats to the human race right now are the teachings of friendly E.T.s  going to come and save everyone, and that of ascension. It’s total baloney, it’s giving people false hope, it is keeping people on their knees, and unwilling to stand up and fight for themselves." (Link: http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/re-rant-hoagland-wilcock-explanations-thereof/) Doesn't that ring any alarm bells in anyone else? Doesn't that smack of getting seekers of the Truth back into a 'us vs them' 3D view of life, negating the view that there can be positive ETs and that we can ascend to 4/5D? Isn't that often quoted as being just what the PTW want us to think to fill us with anger and fear?

(Mind you, as some would have realized, I'm also taking into account that a lot of what's picked up and taught via 'inner methods' could be being programmed into us in an occult manner, thanks to the technology the ETs have and have passed on to the CIA, etc. So I'm trying to be as discerning as possible re all of it, including what I 'receive' myself.)

And he appears to still be 'handled', admitting to being chastened by his "superior" re his rants at Fulford and Wilcock. I'm not putting him down or dismissing him for this as he (like the rest of us) is the product of his conditioning and clearly a 'warrior' at heart, and would be valuable to some 'secret' group he's working for, if he is. He may know a lot of things I don't know but I can't accept his outright dismissal of a belief in Love and Light and Hope, etc. So I see his statements as being his point of view due to the part he is playing in the puzzle but it's not a view I'm in accord with and won't dismiss Wilcock on that basis, regardless of failings Wilcock may have in other areas, or this whole scenario as being a hoax.

I don't know enough about his claims re Fulford and the 'Mad Martian' to comment on that.

Rayelan, another 'player'

I've since come across another who is wading into this debate here: (Link: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224559). While this woman may have a lot of info and data also about the great gold swindle and the threats to Fulford and Wilcock, what her conditioning and beliefs are make me question her mindset as well, mainly because of her last statement...............

"BTW... the Scottish Irishman who was talking to David is the same Shamus who worked with me for over ten years and then married me off to Gunther. Shamus is a starship captain. He is Gunther's higher self and now that I have heard his again, I know where Gunther is these days! And I hope to hell those of you who know what he is capable of are shaking in your Texan boots! "

What the..... Shocked There are also references to Knight Templar in links she posted in relation to her associates.

On a Personal Note

So I'm just taking all of this in and taking into account that there are many who will probably try to do a great job of discrediting Fulford and Wilcock due to having vested interests and different belief systems indoctrinated into them, even here on the Mists. All of that is par for the course. As I've said elsewhere, I'm just trying to pay attention to the information each of these players are giving out to assess the worth of listening to it and allowing for the fact that each of the players is human and fallible, just like me. I don't believe anyone I've come across as yet has ALL the answers, only parts as per our piece in the puzzle, which is why I'm trying to take an overview.

I'd also like to point out that from an astrological point of view, none of what's happened re Fulford and Wilcock is all that surprising to me as Uranus went direct on 10th December after being retrograde since early July last year. Plus we had that 'red' full moon eclipse in Gemini, which is all about communication.

Even at a more general, planetary level it's 'all in the charts' for us when you look at the outer planets.
    Pluto (the planet that reveals and purges what's hidden, esp in terms of power-plays, to rid us of outdated ways) moved into Capricorn (authority figures, social order) back in 2008. So these revelations about what's really going on behind the scenes in the PTW was bound to happen and they've only just begun really. Pluto will be in Capricorn until 2023.
    Uranus (the planet that shocks us into realizing our true individual potential through sudden, surprising revelations) moved into Aries (I Am, our public persona) in March last year. So it's been working on us unconsciously for years in Pisces and now it's influencing us to express it openly within our persona. It's encouraging us to express who WE are being shown we are by the Universe as an individual as opposed to who we've been told and conditioned to believe we are (as just one of the 'slaves'?).
    Neptune (ideals, dreams and illusions) has been in Aquarius (individuals combining forces to work as a group to achieve their future dreams) since 1998. Neptune helps us become aware of and dissolves illusions so that we can focus on, grow into, and be inspired by the right ideals....create in accordance with them. To me Neptune in Aquarius epitomizes group consciousness working together in Light and Love, the highest of ideals, to create a better future for us all.
    You also have Chiron in the middle of the mix, the planet (?) of healing which links our inner and outer worlds.

Anyway, enough from me I think. Sorry for the long rant.

I love you

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:22 am

O'Finioan has said, twice now, "two of the greatest threats to the human race right now are the teachings of friendly E.T.s going to come and save everyone, and that of ascension. It’s total baloney, it’s giving people false hope, it is keeping people on their knees, and unwilling to stand up and fight for themselves." (Link: http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/re-rant-hoagland-wilcock-explanations-thereof/) Doesn't that ring any alarm bells in anyone else? Doesn't that smack of getting seekers of the Truth back into a 'us vs them' 3D view of life, negating the view that there can be positive ETs and that we can ascend to 4/5D? Isn't that often quoted as being just what the PTW want us to think to fill us with anger and fear?

(Mind you, as some would have realized, I'm also taking into account that a lot of what's picked up and taught via 'inner methods' could be being programmed into us in an occult manner, thanks to the technology the ETs have and have passed on to the CIA, etc. So I'm trying to be as discerning as possible re all of it, including what I 'receive' myself.)

And he appears to still be 'handled', admitting to being chastened by his "superior" re his rants at Fulford and Wilcock. I'm not putting him down or dismissing him for this as he (like the rest of us) is the product of his conditioning and clearly a 'warrior' at heart, and would be valuable to some 'secret' group he's working for, if he is. He may know a lot of things I don't know but I can't accept his outright dismissal of a belief in Love and Light and Hope, etc. So I see his statements as being his point of view due to the part he is playing in the puzzle but it's not a view I'm in accord with and won't dismiss Wilcock on that basis, regardless of failings Wilcock may have in other areas, or this whole scenario as being a hoax.

What a LOVELY "rant", dear Sanicle! Thank you! I have been feeling the same things ~ and as much as the Wilcock/ Fulford drama twists my head this way and that, it is probably a good thing to keep watching and discerning. There are huge players in this world, and yes, ancient bloodlines and modern offshoots playing a deadly game of clandestine global cloak and dagger is more a probability than not, in my humble opinion.

I too believe in Hope and in the benevolent ExtraTerrestrial and OtherDimensional beings that are here to help and support us. So Thank You for this well thought out and very welcome post!

Blessings,

LOVE & LIGHT,
    Lee
    I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:52 am

Thank you SO much for that Lee. I was beginning to think I was the only one here seeing things that way, but I should have known better about you my friend. cheers

Flowers Hugs

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 am

The thing is outside of a very small circle most people have no clue who Benjamin Fulford or David Wilcock are nor do they care. Those of us who met at PA were there pretty much at the onset of these two becoming more known via Bill and Kerry who were also working at becoming known.

Having sat in a room with Wilcock on several occasions I now know that this is not a man who walks his talk.

My personal experience with Bill and Kerry was far worse.

However, the bottom line is that the majority of people don't know them, aren't interested in getting to know them and many who do know them are not impressed.

Now Steve Jobs is another story altogether. Meaning there are people who add to our lives and people who take away from our lives. Basically they will rob us of our time, attention, good will and sometimes personal resources.

My opinion is still out on Benjamin Fulford. He sounds like a nutter but is he really telling the truth? Does it matter?.

I think what it all boils down to is the personal work we do on ourselves. I look at this planet as a play ground with lots of toys. The experience of being here is like being a self-determined chess piece on a giant chess board where we learn how to move around with numerous obstacles (other people's egos, intents and desires) surrounding us. A real spiritual master learns how to be still, sit still and go within to deal with one's own inner ego obstacles. He sees through the game and ceases to play it. The inner observer and inner eye (knowing) is developed. One learns by observation at this level, not participation. Although, sometimes its fun to jump into the deep end of the swimming pool and engage other egos... and sometimes it's just not worth the effort.

For example, I would much rather hang out with you Sanicle, or Lee then a David Wilcox, Bill or Kerry. I still don't know what to make of Benjamin Fulford. From the onset I thought he was a nutter but I just don't know, or have the measure of the man. I liked what I saw on the one youtube when he was speaking in Japanese. He appeared grounded and sincere. So these other tales about him are confusing and don't make sense. Hence it's hard to have the measure of the man. For the most part I've been cursed with being able to see through people when everyone else is on a different page and in denial. However, Fulford is opaque to me which is an unusual personal experience. So, the only recourse is to sit back and watch this play that he is in and see where it will take us, the observers.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 am

Sanicle wrote:

O'Finioan has said, twice now, "two of the greatest threats to the human race right now are the teachings of friendly E.T.s  going to come and save everyone, and that of ascension. It’s total baloney, it’s giving people false hope, it is keeping people on their knees, and unwilling to stand up and fight for themselves."

For me this is good advice. The thought of ones salvation belonging to a race of unverifiable and speculated alien race is somewhat disenfranchising.

Humanity should decide its own fate and probably will.

i agree carol, most are not concerned with the meanderings of neither Wilcock nor Fulford as they have fabricated much and shouldnt be taken seroiusly.
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 am

A real spiritual master learns how to be still, sit still and go within to deal with one's own inner ego obstacles. He sees through the game and ceases to play it. The inner observer and inner eye (knowing) is developed. One learns by observation at this level, not participation. Although, sometimes its fun to jump into the deep end of the swimming pool and engage other egos... and sometimes it's just not worth the effort.

For example, I would much rather hang out with you Sanicle, or Lee then a David Wilcox, Bill or Kerry. I still don't know what to make of Benjamin Fulford.

And I heartily agree, Carol ~ (hopefully we will be in Denver and Hawaii hanging out real soon! :)

Being the observer and not the observed has been a great lesson for me, and one of the few things I carry with me from the "spiritual gurus" I have known over the years. That is why I struggle with delving into the Fulford/Wilcock piece. It really IS like a bad spy novel, and sometimes I feel like observing and sometimes I don't!

I do find myself drawn back into the "game" however, when Hope is offered up in stark contrast to what I see unfolding in the "real world."
    I guess i'm a sucker for Hope and Light. I will have to draw within and take a look at that :)

As far as playing the "game" here in 3D, I'm kinda done with it all~ These days I just want a little safe solar powered farm with well water and likeminded souls to ride out the coming changes, while helping all those that I can to survive and prosper. Is that too much to ask??? LOL

Love You Carol, and Sanicle too, and so many others here in our beloved mists...

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? - Page 2 Attachment
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:32 am

Carol, Floyd and Lee, I respect all of your opinions and that of many others on this forum. And I am with you all in regards to finding your own Truth within and being our own 'saviours', although I guess it doesn't sound like it times, such as in my 'rant' above.

I agree that there's aspects of Wilcock that are not too 'spiritual'. I don't like the big ego and the money-grubbing side of him either. But that's not the issue I am/was taking on here. It was more to do with having compassion for a man who has gotten in over his head and whom, I believe, was genuinely frightened about the can of worms he's participated in opening up. That and the fact that some seem to be more inclined to accept O'Finoian's 'side' re judging the Love and Light stuff as a good enough reason to discredit and attack him. And there's the 'throwing the baby out with the bathwater' thing, the sarcasm and almost nastiness posted here. But these people have the right to their opinion and views too. I accept that completely. Each to his own. I guess I was just trying to balance those views.

And I'm with you Carol in not having made up my mind about Fulford, especially when so much of what he recounted in the interview just adds up. Time will tell with him, I'm sure.

But yeah, I'm with Lee all the way. I DO like to think there are positive ETs out there, like the ones your friend 'Ken' is involved with Carol. And I will always believe in Love and Light, whether I find it inside myself or it's passed onto to us by others who've found it. As such I will probably always stick up for those who are promoting it and have inspired others in doing so, even if they are not perfect. I believe we all need it, regardless of the source and, as has been said so often, it's up to US to pick and choose and be selective in what we take from each.

Lawless
    burgundia
    burgundia

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? - Page 2 Empty Benjamin Fulford: About My “Kidnapping”

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by burgundia on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:41 pm

That was post #19 on this thread, dear Burgundia Rolling Eyes

Blessings,
    Lee
    I love you
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 pm

LeeEllisMusic wrote:That was post #19 on this thread, dear Burgundia Rolling Eyes

Blessings,
    Lee
    I love you

Overlooked it...thank you lee...will remove it
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:44 pm

No worries ~ someone had PM'd me that link as well, and I had to go back and check 'cause I was pretty sure I'd seen it here too Wink
    Cheers,
    Lee
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I am unable to bother wether Benjamin Fulford or David Wilcock are genuine or not .
    Only this poem comes to mind :

If
    Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you.
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
    And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat these two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Love from me
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 am

To be more clear, the video Fulford and Zagami made was based on how they were in negotiations with the Illuminatii and shared how they were going to exchange this for that...In the name of humanity. Absolute FARCE. There is to "reeling in" from that irresponsible and disastrous video. No judgement being placed, simply an opinion based on evidence Fulford provided, Sanicle.

I believe that those who are really trying to change the tide are doing it quietly. At least until the platform and condition exist enough to where the public being made aware of their actions will have enough of an impact to held turn the tide. I think the internet was initially viewed as that premise, but the controls in place are significant. Just look at the evolution of "rules" and control that came down from Youtube, Facebook and My Space.

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 am

I will add that there are more people, who are publicly impressing upon the public a different perspective than what we have been told to accept. However, they and their backgrounds may be enough to keep them afloat. Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura comes to mind. They have enough of a background and exposure in the political and military arena to where, they're means of "going public" survives...For now that is. Careful though, they may falter too. As JFK said, no one including the president holds any true power over the small self interest group that exist behind the curtains of government.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The Fulford Files - Benjamin Fulford  ~ Alexander Romanov  - gnostic illuminati ??? - Page 2 Empty International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:03 am

juicy - juicy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bl6jGz7Pqg

International Premium 2011 Dec 20 Extract; Benjamin Fulford English Message

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:31 am

Benjamin Fulford 2-13-12…”Controlled implosion of Federal Reserve Board and ECB continuing as planned”
    Posted on February 13, 2012
    This update from Ben indicates that all is proceeding to remove the cabal heads, and to bring in a new financial system. He also discusses the evidence for the 3-11-11 tsunami and nuclear events being planned and carried out various operatives. One of the 15 technicians who planted the bombs that caused the tsunami survived, and has been sheltered for protection. A book has been written that discusses how the tsunami was artificially generated.

Highlights

The controlled implosion of the Federal Reserve Board and the European Central Bank is continuing and must be completed before a new financial system can go online…
    …action is soon expected against criminals like Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu… Henry Kissinger, J. Rockefeller, Carl Rove, Peter Hans Kolvenbach, Rahm Emmanuel, the Bush family and Yasuhiro Nakasone.
    …evidence we have that the 311 tsunami and nuclear disaster were a deliberate attack… U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell met DPJ power broker Ichiro Ozawa on March 9th, 2011 and offered him the rights to Zeolite in Fukushima Prefecture…
    …stock price of Higashi Nihon House, a maker of discount housing in Northern Japan, rose 40% on March 10th…
    …local news reports dating to January, 2011, that the deep sea drilling vessel Chikyu Maru was systematically drilling holes at what became the exact epicenters of the quakes.
    …Pastor Paulo Izumi… Based on details provided by [an] SDF [Special Defense Forces] technician [who helped plant the bombs], Paulo wrote up the details of how the tsunami was artificially created in two books published by Hikaruland Press.
    A threat to retaliate against an attack on Tokyo by sinking the Las Palmas rock formation in the Canary Islands and setting off a 100 meter tsunami to hit the US East Coast and Southern Europe has deterred further attacks on Japan.
    … it is still a good idea to set up the new LIFE (Long-term Investments For Everyone) economic planning agency in the Nara plain South of Osaka.
    The Pentagon and agency white hats are also supportive of these plans. They say there are now 6 competing plans for a new financial system and none is taking the lead so far.
    If the LIFE agency can get the rights to use gold-backed Yen overseas and can begin hiring staff, there is no technical or logistical reason why it should not be possible to end poverty and stop environmental destruction this year.
    —————————————————————————

Controlled implosion of Federal Reserve Board and ECB continuing as planned

The controlled implosion of the Federal Reserve Board and the European Central Bank is continuing and must be completed before a new financial system can go online, according to Pentagon and other sources. In addition, action is soon expected against criminals like Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu murdered his psychiatrist Moshe Yatom after Yatom began revealing Netanyahu’s insane plans to work with Mossad agent and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmajinedad to start World War 3. Netanyahu also phoned Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan after the 311 tsunami and nuclear disaster and threatened to blow up all of Japan’s nuclear plants unless Japan handed vast sums of money to his criminal cabal. Other individuals expected to be “dealt with” include Henry Kissinger, J. Rockefeller, Carl Rove, Peter Hans Kolvenbach, Rahm Emmanuel, the Bush family and Yasuhiro Nakasone.

If any of these individuals feel they are wrongly included on this list, they must contact this writer directly and explain why. The Luciferian cabalists have been arrogant and believe the White Dragon Society, the Red and the Blue, the triads and the yakuza are cowards. The cabalists will be “neutralized” when and where they least expect it.

Let us now summarize the evidence we have that the 311 tsunami and nuclear disaster were a deliberate attack and murder of 20,000 people planned and executed by the Khazarian Satanists.

First of all, according to Democratic Party of Japan and other sources U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell met DPJ power broker Ichiro Ozawa on March 9th, 2011 and offered him the rights to Zeolite in Fukushima Prefecture if he would stop his plans to unseat then Prime Minister (and North Korean agent) Naoto Kan. Zeolite is now being used to clean up radioactive waste in Fukushima. Campbell claimed to be representing J. Rockefeller.

Another piece of evidence is the fact that the stock price of Higashi Nihon House, a maker of discount housing in Northern Japan, rose 40% on March 10th, one day before the attack. An insider trading investigation has begun and the investors are being tracked down.

Then there were local news reports dating to January, 2011, that the deep sea drilling vessel Chikyu Maru was systematically drilling holes at what became the exact epicenters of the quakes.

There was a 15-man team of Japan Self-Defense Force technicians who were involved in placing nuclear devices into the drill holes. These technicians were told it was for “tests.” After the nukes were set off to trigger the tsunami, 14 of these technicians were murdered. The one surviving team member was sheltered by Pastor Paulo Izumi of the Tachikawa Christian Church in Tokyo. Based on details provided by this SDF technician, Paulo wrote up the details of how the tsunami was artificially created in two books published by Hikaruland Press. The latest, entitled “The Shocking Truth of Why Japan was Attacked with an Artificial Earthquake on 311,” was published in February, 2012. Izumi has also published evidence of a fake Armageddon planned by the perpetrators of this attack. The Self-Defense Force officer is now being sheltered by a Christian group in the US and has been debriefed by agency white hats.

There is also plenty of evidence that the Israeli company Magna B.S.P. which was in charge of “security” at the Fukushima nuclear plant, actually blew up the plants with micro-nukes. Then of course is the recorded phone call by Benjamin Netanyahu to Naoto Kan after March 11, 2011 in which he threatened to blow up all of Japan’s nuclear plants. Magna BSP was in charge of security at all of these plants.

The Fukushima nuclear complex was built by General Electric, a company controlled by J. Rockefeller and other cabalists via a web of so-called “charitable foundations.”

People in Japan who were involved in the entire Fukushima nuclear and tsunami terror attack include Ichiro Ozawa, Naoto Kan and Tokyo Electric Power managers. They will be brought to justice.

The weapons used in the attack were created with fuel taken from a nuclear warhead stolen from the Russian submarine Kursk. Paul Laine from Pentagon Military intelligence confirmed that four nuclear warheads were stolen from the Kursk when it “sank” in August of 2000. An MI6 agent using the name Richard Sorge also informed the Japanese police in 2010 that a nuclear warhead had been smuggled into Japan via Okinawa and was located in a property in Hinode Town, in Western Tokyo owned by former Prime Minister and senior North Korean Agent Yasuhiro Nakasone. The agent later informed the police the weapon had been smuggled into the headquarters of the General Association of North Korean Residents of Japan.

The Japanese police failed to take action and instead arrested this agent and asked him to falsely testify that this writer was a drug dealer. The involvement of the Koganei Police force in this arrest means that North Korean agent and Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara is also involved.

Also involved was a North Korean agent by the name of Ota (we do not know his first name but his daughter’s name is Hideko). Ota also worked in the past of Israeli Al Qaeda types in the Aum Shinrikyo subway sarin gas attack incident.

The original plan called for follow up attacks on Tokyo designed to terrorize the population into abandoning the metropolis.

A threat to retaliate against an attack on Tokyo by sinking the Las Palmas rock formation in the Canary Islands and setting off a 100 meter tsunami to hit the US East Coast and Southern Europe has deterred further attacks on Japan.

In any case, the original scenario was then to set up a North Korean controlled government of Japan and the Korean Peninsula in Osaka. The death of Kim Jong Il and the bribing of many North Korean generals put a kibosh on that.

However, it is still a good idea to set up the new LIFE (Long-term Investments For Everyone) economic planning agency in the Nara plain South of Osaka. This area is the home of the oldest cities in Japan and has plenty of flat land close to the ocean that can be used to create a new financial and economic hub for peaceful global development.

LIFE can be set up without impeding any existing government structures.

There has been considerable opposition, though, both from China and within Japan, to the proposal to join the Korean Peninsula with Japan to create a 200 million person nation. There will be negotiations on this subject in Korea next week. Negotiations with the various factions of the Japanese secret government are also continuing this week.

Since all the parties want world peace and friendly relations in the region, some kind of amicable compromise is expected. No exact timetable for announcements exists yet.

The Pentagon and agency white hats are also supportive of these plans. They say there are now 6 competing plans for a new financial system and none is taking the lead so far. The Pentagon and agency white hats are offering to contribute new energy and new transportation technology.

If the LIFE agency can get the rights to use gold-backed Yen overseas and can begin hiring staff, there is no technical or logistical reason why it should not be possible to end poverty and stop environmental destruction this year.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Benjamin Fulford & Alexander Romanov - The Illuminati Exposed 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GUX-MzKNkw

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Lord James of Blackheath calls for an investigation in the House of Lords in London on February 16 2012, using evidence gathered by the White Hat organization on banking corruption to the tune of 16 trillion dollars.

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Reading all these "opinions" of the individual named Ben Fulford makes me want to bang my HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL.

[trying to find an appropiate emocon thing]

"Where's he from, is he Canadian", "I dont believe Him", "He's got shifty eyes", "He's not Japanese".

Look at yourselves.

Yearning for someone else or some alien-else to make things right for you, and if they come along and actively DO something you don't or won't believe it.

If you have taken any time to follow Fulfords reports, you would know that they are backed up some time down the line, every time.

As for the other guy you are slagging off, Wilcock, at least he had the BALLS to publish it, whether you like or dislike his personality. You should see through personality differences, after all this is the whole point of moving into the new era.

The only thing I would say is avoid "SHOCK" "HORROR" "FEAR" tactics spontaneously spewed out onto the internet mainly from the US to poison our minds... (you know the blogs), and no matter what form help comes in, ACCEPT it rather than persecute it, just because it doesnt fit into your own preconceived BELIEF SYSTEM.

Hypocrisy is fast becoming extinct, shame to find it here, and from the most unexpected of sources, ?carol?. Mad 3

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:29 pm