tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Floyd
    Floyd

The Full of Crap Files - Page 11 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:05 am

Brook wrote:I just don't believe this 'death threat" to be anything more that a ratings server.

Yes.

The bottom line is that David and friends are disingenuous and are motivated by things that are not particularly spiritual.

The fictitious death threat is largely irrelevant as his misguided claims and false prophecies stand loud enough to speak for themselves. The damage was done a long time ago

His astral vampire Ra is messing with his mind and this latest episode is a dire attempt to make him look better than he actually is.

Anyone can spend all day goggling the work of others and collating the materiel. Not all of us chose to do that for a living.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:54 am

Hello All,

My apologies in advance for jumping on this thread with "after the fact" comments, but I also think we are helping another agenda that is in motion with threads like thia one. That is the agenda which is "to discredit" credible information. I saw the title of this thread awhile ago, and pretty mcuh knew it was simply someone or some group becoming more aware of the falsehoods running rampant via the internet.

What I wanted to touch on "briefly" are the raised topics concerning Billy Meier, Alex Collier, Steven Greer, MMS, and George Green. First of all, Follow the money. If they are asking for money or anything in exchange for their experience that is for The Greater Good For All, then they are false prophets, peddlers or Internet Entertainment as I usually call them.

This was posted, but to reinforce with "my opinion", Alex Collier is the real deal. No money was asked for anything he's brought forth. I haven't checked out his travels in terms of conventions, but at some point, these people are still in our economic society and will at some point require expenses to be covered. Alex Collie, however, did place himself into the "prediction" business based on how he understood things were unfolding, and those predictions didn't occur. I think this has happened to each of those who did not ask for money in return. I think this hurt some of them, who may have honestly tried to be helpful in this regard. Alex also decided to fall out of the spotlight when he felt that he had offered all that he had to offer.

Billy Meier...Again, someone who never asked for anything. I mean think of where this man lives, his background, how he initially became known and shied away from the attention after sharing his experience. In my opinion, this is a fellow whose experience was legitimate, but so profound that it had to be discredited without going after him openly for all to witness. I believe (which has been stated before) that he was infiltrated and the discrediting process began.

MMS. Very good post in regards to this Brook...It was dead on. I actually tried this after doing some research and finding the same information (and also due to it being only 20.00) and decided that this one, I will test for myself. With that stated, add me to the list of...."Folks, this crap works".
    Now, The FDA historically speak out against obvious health threats and those spreading to the massses. MMS, however, had never been heard of by the masses, but yet, the FDA entered the ring and proclaimed it unsafe. This was with absolutely nothing to back it's proclamation. Yet again, there are drugs that the FDA approve and approved that killed and are still killing people knowingly today. There are additives in our water and food supply that are harmful to us, but the FDA does not speak against these. ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION to where the money is and logic or special interest behind behaviors. Look at it this way. If the cures the indians made from nature (which a lot of our medical concepts derived from...We just artificially enhance them) was being peddled on the internet today (it is to a certain extent), most of us would call it some form of snake oil, or unsafe. As the FDA does with homeopathic cures. Get it?

Lastly, boy George. George Green that is...His experience and so called channeled books (The New Paradigm Series)from the same group Billy Meier encountered (The Plejarens/Pleaidians) were initially given away for free to whomever wanted them and held no copy right. Including free online versions. He actually did an interview explaining why he began to charge, even though the charge was explained as $20.00 bucks for all 4 books of the series. Even if these books provided half truths to keep the reader inclined...There are some powerful "half truths" being provided. Now, George did what Alex did eventually, and got into the prediction business based on his experience and what he knew..Like Alex, things didn't happen. Well, except for the 2008 collapse. George warned of the collapse several months prior. Insider background?? George, like Alex, began to move himself out of the circuit, if you will. Then there were those who didn't like his magnetic free energy device demonstration. I was reading where Edward Cayce misses are being pointed out, so are we ignoring the many hits?

Steven Greer. Initially no charge, but also began to say and do things that compromised credibility. He has sense, come away from the circuit and stays within a certain realm of those who choose to believe the Disclosure Project cause.

There is A LOT going on and we are clearly in a time when legitimate messengers or whistleblowers are going to be tainted. The internet has provided access to the public that these LEGITIMATE whistleblowers could not otherwise gain via the corrupt mainstream media. Unfortunately, this has been corrupted and dangerous as well.

Floyd, you keen eyes is greatly appreciated and is another added sense of awareness from you here. Be careful, because you may place yourself into a File for Crap yourself. How? Simply because you can easily do what most alphabet agencies seek to accomplish. Get the people to doubt and question everything without them having to provoke it. The UFO phenomena is a perfect example. UFO's have been documented over a span of 12,000 years, not just 50 to 100. Yet, the government and it's agencies focused on Discrediting this concept, by...Creating a standard for how people accept and process UFO information. Therefore, legitimate information was disregarded.

gscraig
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 am

PS- So that it is not misconstrued. I think this thread is good for sharing or achieving discernment, and truthfully, my thoughts or opinions are no greater or less than anyone else who visit this site.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 am

Green, his videos are horrendous to watch, the subliminal message of fear is rife. Watch him closely. (a terrible fear monger who made inaccurate predictions) Greer,(charging silly prices for alien contact) and the humorous Meir with his awful fake photographs are precisely the reason threads like these are vital.

None of these three I find particularly useful to the human plight. Information on the ailing economy etc was a reality before they appeared on the scene.

Thanks for reminding us how truly terrible they are. This is exactly why this thread is important.

Channeled information is not reliable whether you charge for it or give it away for free.
    There is much disinformation in the field of alienism whether they are from Arcturus or Sirius or what have you. Channeled information from aliens is just as unreliable and likely to be astral in origin.

Humanity should not rely on various races of aliens to solve their problems, it is a problem of consciousness for us alone.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:40 am

Floyd, I think you are missing the point. So let's begin with your last two posts......

Floyd: I think debunking is absolutely vital for the alternative community. Unearthing the perpetrators of disinformation, falsehood and fraud is essential to the truth seeking process and should be actively encouraged. Agreed
    They are like little ugly mines in a minefield that hinders one's safe passage to the other side. They must be disarmed. How do you know that you are disarming them?

Floyd: They represent the greater portion of so called alternative knowledge misinforming thousands each day.. To sit back and do nothing only allows them to succeed in their mission and to replenish their bank accounts. How do you know what people are or are not doing?

Floyd: Apart from that much of what they say is totally unnecessary for enlightenment and mostly distracting. Truth is always very simple and within the reach everyone without payment.Agreed...For the most part

The people mentioned in this thread are the antithesis of this. They are appalling. Perhaps, but this is your opinion based on your summation of research, facts or experience. Fair enough........
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:01 am

Floyd: Green, his videos are horrendous to watch, the subliminal message of fear is rife. Watch him closely. (a terrible fear monger who made inaccurate predictions) Greer,(charging silly prices for alien contact) and the humorous Meir with his awful fake photographs are precisely the reason threads like these are vital. Agreed, to a certain extent, but this was covered in my post. Lets continue...

Floyd: None of these three I find particularly useful to the human plight. Information on the ailing economy etc was a reality before they appeared on the scene. This may be the case for you, and I agree in terms of the collapse although many felt no collapse was coming.

Floyd: Thanks for reminding us how truly terrible they are. This is exactly why this thread is important. This thread is only important to those who find it valuable. Who find your opinion to be of value. It is a choice. My goal was to share yet another perspective along with your approach which I agree with its premise and that's everyone using discernment. However, as expressed before, be careful, because your "opinion" can be just as easily discredited, and de-valued based on how you represent/present it. Stick to the facts, but we can surely express our opinions along with them

Floyd: Channeled information is not reliable whether you charge for it or give it away for free. Agreed. I have always had a problem with any so called channeling, and typically ignore it immediately. For personal choice reasons, I decided to give the Green books a go. It is why I expressed potential "half truths" in my posting.
    There is much disinformation in the field of alienism whether they are from Arcturus or Sirius or what have you. Channeled information from aliens is just as unreliable and likely to be astral in origin. Agreed

Floyd: Humanity should not rely on various races of aliens to solve their problems, it is a problem of consciousness for us alone. I do not believe this was suggested. Actually, your express point here is the exact premise expressed by Greer, Meier, Collier, and Green. Each of their initial message was that humanity should not expect to be saved, but to save itself and that it is all about the shared consciousness colectively of the species on this planet
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:24 am

Well, some good posts here coming out. It's tough to decide when someone comes out with some material that seems so well done and just feels right. Touching on some real deal 'truth" and issues that tug our heart strings then to "gain hits and ratings" decide to dramatize and create all out fear and deception.

What if....there really is something to actually fear? FEMA camps, indefinite detentions bills leading to God knows where? And REAL ET's.....what's up with them? I think we all know they must surely exist....but for what reason are they here? Are they good are they bad ...or a little of both? I personally KNOW they exist....I personally know there are good and bad. But I have no idea as yet what the outcome of their visits will be and neither do many. So when someone comes along who looks an awful lot like Edgar Casey and writes a book about it one starts to listen. When that same person speaks of "disclosure" in an 'all knowing" way yet could not see his own death threat coming... yet is grateful he got enough "hits" to satisfy his terrorist....I have to wonder what his agenda is all about.

In fact I've had an ongoing disagreement with several including Lionhawk that he was genuinely frightened. Perhaps he's bought into his own element of deception to gain attention...I'm not certain. But when I first heard that radio show with him crying....I kept getting the word "HITS". So my personal intuition said....this is about "ratings"....I decided the whole thing was a farce to gain attention for the pending law suit. Turns out I was right.....that is exactly what it boiled down to. But ....was he genuinely scared? guess we'll never know as the theatrics were all to prominent.

What is important was and has been brought up several times here on this thread.....that would be that some truth is present within some of this information being peddled. Although someone is making huge profits on the fears and emotions of the public at large....there is in fact some interesting truth mingled in. So when it all comes out in the wash what do you believe and what is total horse dung? if you're going to have a thread such as this which is in fact important....it would be a real good idea to sift through the BS and pluck out some truth. It might be a real good idea to take those pearls and make a necklace to remind us of exactly why we are here and sifting through this stuff in the first place.

Now we all started out at one time on project Avalon...where the premise of 'when the SHTF" was the primary reason to be there was brought forth. Was that something to throw out with the bathwater? Fact is....FEMA camps do exist and so do those rail cars for detainment. I've personally seen them when I was in California not far from where I lived in San Fernando. And it was VERY real. I inspected it from many angles..and it was positioned alongside a train track. In that detention area were several rail cars just like the videos that were floating around showed. Like cattle cars..but NEW. And behind a fence where the barbed wire pointed in not out.

This country I live in just passed a laws the obliterates the fourth amendment. And three superpowers are now speaking of strategic defense systems once again. Not since the cold war was this an issue that was so prominent as it is today.

Then you have the thought train of enlightenment and ascension. I would suggest that among seven billion people on this planet that is not their first though upon rising. Perhaps where and when they might get a meal would be prominent. Or perhaps when and if the rebel forces will invade and they might live to survive yet another day.

Now I know I speak of things personally that are of an esoteric nature and yes...I feel it's important. I also feel ET presence is important as perhaps they might someday grant us some REAL knowledge and wisdom so we might join ranks among the universal cosmos. Providing the BAD ET's don't decide to take that role and hold us hostage in our own world.

Several things to think about eh? I know as a group we have all the good intentions....and would hope to be the group of enlightened ones who lead the way with so many others out there who actually do have a plan and do have integrity. Weeding the garden of hucksters is not a bad idea at all....but for heavens sake as I said earlier....don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. That baby might just be the key to our survival and happiness....you never know.
    scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:59 am

gscraig wrote:Hello All,

What I wanted to touch on "briefly" are the raised topics concerning Billy Meier, Alex Collier, Steven Greer, MMS, and George Green. First of all, Follow the money. If they are asking for money or anything in exchange for their experience that is for The Greater Good For All, then they are false prophets, peddlers or Internet Entertainment as I usually call them.

This was posted, but to reinforce with "my opinion", Alex Collier is the real deal.

Billy Meier...Again, someone who never asked for anything.

MMS. Very good post in regards to this Brook...It was dead on.
    Lastly, boy George. George Green that is...His experience and so called channeled books (The New Paradigm Series)from the same group Billy Meier encountered (The Plejarens/Pleaidians) were initially given away for free to whomever wanted them and held no copy right. Including free online versions. He actually did an interview explaining why he began to charge, even though the charge was explained as $20.00 bucks for all 4 books of the series. Even if these books provided half truths to keep the reader inclined...There are some powerful "half truths" being provided. Now, George did what Alex did eventually, and got into the prediction business based on his experience and what he knew..Like Alex, things didn't happen. Well, except for the 2008 collapse. George warned of the collapse several months prior. Insider background?? George, like Alex, began to move himself out of the circuit, if you will. Then there were those who didn't like his magnetic free energy device demonstration. I was reading where Edward Cayce misses are being pointed out, so are we ignoring the many hits?

Steven Greer. Initially no charge, but also began to say and do things that compromised credibility.
    gscraig

For what it's worth:

These are people I've researched, have inside information on and/or personally know who I find are the real deal. Alex Collier, Stephen Greer and Billie Meier. I knew about Billie Meier for over 20 years and am aware of those who did produce fake photos to discredit him but he is legitimate.

As for George Green, based of various information he has shared in interviews, I felt he was compromised by the Greys.

MMS is a go too because it kills parasites that other stuff can't seem to touch.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Many "prey" on your hopes and fears. Which is based in your emotional body. The reactions are also emotional or created from the emotional body. Take all the rhetoric and stuff it down a 3D funnel with 3D mathematics and 3D verbiage and what you get is a 3D response that looks like sausage. Now get everyone eating the sausage. Does that mean everyone eating the sausage is full of crap? confused

It is when we look at such topics or issues with a 3D mind set, that surely limits our consciousness. Creating so much polarized "fly paper" to capture your energy. But maybe this exercise could be a good thing as long as we don't get stuck on the fly paper totally, so that we can learn with a state of detachment. Thus keeping us centered spiritually.

I'm not a fan of David Wilcox. David Wilcox has some tags on him that I wouldn't wish on anybody. He is Rasputin incarnated as far as I am concerned. But here is the thing. He is part of the big picture as we all are. We are all playing our instruments. We all believe in what we are doing. David is doing what he believes in. Whether we dis believe or otherwise. If it wasn't him doing what he has been doing, someone else would be doing it. So we have a choice. We can either track his doings or not. We can react or not. That would also include reacting to a post. It is simply a matter of what resonates with you or the experience that you may have gained from pursuing certain subject matter that others may have not gained. In any regard, maybe, just maybe, he has done something that is of the light that no one thought he was capable of. I mean if you receive a death threat, what does that tell you? Think about it. Some of us here, know all to well what that means. I also know that a death threat is something that just doesn't go away. It can hang on you indefinitely. You are always in a state of alert. It goes way beyond the drama thing. Death threats are EARNED! If you don't get that, then you're stuck on the fly paper and will dramatize the situation further with your reactions. Maybe I am a little confused here. Does anyone here wish that the death threat that was delivered to David, actually becomes a reality? What is more important, ratings or a death threat? Basically put, life or death? I choose life. If he is getting the ratings and those ratings will save his life, then so be it.

Billy Meier? Fake photos? Full of crap? Where do these skeptics come from? Mind you there is nothing wrong with being skeptical. As long as you can prove or disprove what you are being skeptical about leaving nothing unturned on your path to your objectives. Instead of just barking on a bar stool because your ego is seeking recognition, so you bark about things that are abnormal to the general public especially when the normal things of this world get boring. Let me inform you that Billy Meier is not boring. Or as what picture that you have paint brushed him to be. It just shows how little some folks know of the folks they bark about. Have another pint and show us more of the lack of knowledge one has of even himself. To me there is no difference when things like this rise up out of the pile of crap that is already out there as compared to all the hoopla made over Jesus Christ, by the very same methods sitting on a bar stool.

Folks speaking like they know someone when they haven't even met the person and yet they know the person they are barking about better than they know themselves. I guess some bar stools are higher than some high horses.

I say these things because there are more than just one paint brushed view point to any and all of these subjects including the personages involved within these subjects. It just so happens that not everyone is full of crap. It just so happens that there are many out there doing the due and getting it done. For if it wasn't so, we would be in total enslavement. And some of the very beings that are doing the due, continue to do so despite the remarks of those who sound like they speak from a pint jar. Don't get me wrong here, as I fancy a good brew from time to time. But I don't live in a pint jar.

I also give credit where it is earned. I see the light in those efforts especially when someone has paid a dear price after all the challenges and ridicule one may absorb carrying their torch or cross. When I say a dear price, I mean with their lives on the line. Such is the case with several out there. Billy Meier, Alex Collier, James Gilliland, and several in this very forum, not excluding Jesus Christ, etc. Just look at how any have lost their lives in the name of the light, exposing the truth. scratch

So before someone takes a pitch fork and starts pitching crap on matters that they were not able to research for whatever handicapped excuses they conveniently applied so they can just bark about it, may I suggest you have another pint on me. Toast

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Brook wrote:
    David Wilcox...a man who teaches "Ascension " and how the pineal gland is a stargate and he knows this and teaches this in his books and heavy lecture schedule. An intuitive who did not have the sense to see this coming? Who in the recording is listening to an astrologer tell him it's going to be okay.....when he had the pulse and intuition to write books and charge for lectures and tours on the very same subject of intuition and learning to trust your intuition? Perhaps one would do well to listen to one of his recent lectures on the subject to understand where I'm coming from. Because he stress' this in his lectures....how to learn to trust your intuition and 'activate" your pineal gland the stargate to ascension. In fact here is a list of his past lectures with a rather hefty price tag....

[/b] [/i]

Looking at this from another angle here Brook.
    When in service to others would'nt you just carry on doing what you feel needs to be done despite it being a threat to your own life ?
    If that would'nt be the case you would find no fireman around daring to save anyone from raging flames surrounding you.
    I would say that David was well aware when releasing his article before the incident took place that this was'nt going to please everyone specially
    if he had reasons to believe this material was hot stuff.

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 pm

You know living in Europe is giving you another perspective about life - grey one .
    But at least you know where you are.
    I feel that Americans are sometimes way over the top.
    Hollywood is the one of the reasons why.

Hollywood has placed its fingers upon each and every American TV thing,Video production, movies, internet(USA holds the chords) and newspapers.

I am not saying that Americans are better or worse than Europeans ,just different . Europeans tend to be over proud about being THE continent ,THE place when in fact we are nothing special over here.

Why I am writing all this ?

Because people like Wilcock, Collier,Meier, Greer and Green and rest of the guys and gals are mostly unknown anywhere else in the globe.

I never ever heard about those people until I found them few years ago on PC.

Never ever- and I am well informed .
    There are people from non English speaking countries that did so many amazing things to aid mankind but are cut off from all of us because of the fact that they are not from USA or UK or Australia.
    They do not speak English,thus are invisible for the world.

Some of the guys (USA based )are well versed in drama (LA Hollywood style) and they make a lots of money,while in the same time you have many others who do greater things for humanity and are barely known at all.
    All this what is happening in the world now seems to me like a big ,never ending Hollywood film in zillion parts... a Mexican soap opera , Turkish sit com or Sesame street...

All this drama and more drama...

My brothers and sisters from USA if you`d only knew how low you all are esteemed around the world because some of your peers from USA that are running the show in all fields...

Why?

Because some Americans act as they act.

It`s time for all good folk from USA stand up and do their thing in honor ,just as people from USA on this forum does.
    You are great examples how things can be good and always streaming for best.

P.S.

I am totally indifferent what Greer,Green,Wilcock,Collier ,Meier says ( Meier once stated on video that only German language is the proper one for explaining things for world... yeah right...) ...

I am because I don`t feel them.

I am finding my self watching their videos and among those messages I find same line over and over again, same emotion,same channel,same underline... like they all came from same cuisine...Hollywood one...

Here and there you hear the truth and amazing things, but then you get washed over with bull ...

I can`t even watch their things anymore - whomever for after few minutes I drift away for I don`t feel the spirit at all... More same al` same al`...

That`s why I bless here at the end each and every one of you here on this forum and everyone who reads it for you are doing the best thing you can for aid of mankind;
    you `re not another copycat ,you all are folk that cares, people who actually did something in their lives.

sunny

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 pm

That was very poignant Beren. And you were right on target about the Hollywood drama. I grew up in Southern California in movie star central and there is an energy there that is truly like fly paper. It traps one in illusion. When abroad I have been both embarrassed and ashamed of being an American given what has preceded me.

Knowing America/Americans are not liked has been common knowledge to many of us for many years. I think when the book, The Tropic of Cancer came out describing the ugly American it because pretty obvious to many who were completely oblivious to world-view opinion as to the shenanigans various political leaders have been involved in and what other nations thought about it. I still can't believe that this nation has been deployed in as many wars for so many years that it has been since WWII. It is with heavy heart to bear witness to so many atrocities committed on other nations soil by American citizens under the leadership of criminals. The whole Bush cabal is truly tragic among other things and just one example of an illegal way with Kuwait and Iraq. Now the new/old boys in town are pushing their agenda and would like to go after Iran.

No one here that I'm aware of wishes the death threat against David to occur. Yet other witnesses Kerry interviewed did die. And IMPO, Bill and Kerry had a very big role in this as the pushed for interviews that set off events which resulted in death of a couple of their witnesses.

Both Kerry and David are good friends and they are a lot alike in that both what to be Bollywood stars. They like being on stage and they like the center of attention.

Beren is right when he identified that most people have no clue who the Camel lot group is, nor even cares. However, Camelot did serve a purpose by providing an internet forum location where we were fortunate to meet up with one another. As mudra would say... many like-minded souls discovered one another and regrouped to created this place in the Mists.

As for the Hollywood drama. They lost me years ago. A movie once in awhile is fun and that's it. We've been without a TV for 6 or 7 years now and I don't miss it a bit. I find it too boring. After all is it about mind control (putting out false messages via advertising and the news) and dumbing down the masses.

As a child I had the opportunity to be on different TV program sets and meet some of the people behind the illusion. The eye-opener was understanding it was all illusion.

I appreciate Mists and the members here because one is free to express and be ones authentic self. There is no need for drama or pretense. It is a place of rest, renewal, learning and fellowship. The Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:07 am

gscraig wrote:[color=blue]

[b]Floyd:
    Thanks for reminding us how truly terrible they are. This is exactly why this thread is important. This thread is only important to those who find it valuable. Who find your opinion to be of value. It is a choice. My goal was to share yet another perspective along with your approach which I agree with its premise and that's everyone using discernment. However, as expressed before, be careful, because your "opinion" can be just as easily discredited, and de-valued based on how you represent/present it. Stick to the facts, but we can surely express our opinions along with them

This thread is not mine but has been contributed to by numerous persons who see value in it. I would hate to take any exclusivity for it. Im sure some will see value in it whilst others will not. Thats obvious. I have stuck to the facts.

Floyd: Humanity should not rely on various races of aliens to solve their problems, it is a problem of consciousness for us alone. I do not believe this was suggested. Actually, your express point here is the exact premise expressed by Greer, Meier, Collier, and Green. Each of their initial message was that humanity should not expect to be saved, but to save itself and that it is all about the shared consciousness colectively of the species on this planet

Green and Meier give us the message of Aienism. Alienism is a new religious movement born out of the states in the 50's which has developed over time with Adamski in the US and others after him, George King in the UK, Meir in europe and even a couple that had their origins in France. Eventually, the UFO movement converged with the so called new age movement. Some of its leaders see themselves a s crypto religious leaders like Meier and Claude Vorilhon.
    Meier is fraudulent. If anyone would care to read the diligent and highly detailed research on this website, they will see how Meir has successfully divided the UFO community into a bitter and acrimonious dispute. Divide and conquer.
    http://www.thebiggestsecret.org/home/index.php/articles/ufo-et/meier-hoax/60-meier-hoax/82-meier-mega-hoax-mega-con

I suggest you read it. Toast

He has made the UFO movement look less credible and is seen as an unhelpful pariah by others in the movement . His pleaidian lazer gun picture is particularly amusing I have to say.

There are many who think Green works specifically for the NWO and as I said earlier his videos are nauseous and full of fear. His source for his books is unreliable channeled material.
    green once backed Meir but then this happened.
    http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1999/jan/d02-001.shtml
    And here is the Meier website attacking George Green saying he is not to be trusted.
    http://futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/georgegreen.htm.

All a bit childish.

The problem with the contactees is that they are claiming that their contacts are superlative or the only genuine aliens AKA Anna Hayes, Meier. Its all a bit 'the life of Brian'

Greer audaciously charges not an insignificant amount of money for you to make contact with aliens. Ridiculous.

As we all know wilcock has repeatedly predicted disclosure and it has repeatedly failed to happen and I doubt it will.

There is good evidence to show that Wilcock is making claims that are false and they have been presented earlier in this thread.

To me none of the above are relevant to the truth which I understand to be available to all without payment, simply and without controversy. A true 'servant' to humanity would not, in my opinion, ask for donations of $5000.

If you find them useful be my guest. You are more than welcome.

As I have stated earlier this is important because its not about criticizing for the sake of it but to demonstrate that they are all playing their part in a larger jigsaw of misinformation disinformation and counterknowledge which is both negative and distracting for the truth movement.

Credit where it is due yes but there is not much around that impresses. I find the members of this board more knowledgeable than most 'in the know'
    For those making judgements about highhorses and bar stools they could take a long hard look at the one on which they are firmly perched before making irrelevant and inaccurate assumptions.

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:29 am; edited 6 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:16 am

Beren wrote:Y

I am finding my self watching their videos and among those messages I find same line over and over again, same emotion,same channel,same underline... like they all came from same cuisine...Hollywood one...

Here and there you hear the truth and amazing things, but then you get washed over with bull ...

I can`t even watch their things anymore - whomever for after few minutes I drift away for I don`t feel the spirit at all... More same al` same al`...

Essentially you have hit the nail on the head Beren. Planet Disinfo.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 am

mudra wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    David Wilcox...a man who teaches "Ascension " and how the pineal gland is a stargate and he knows this and teaches this in his books and heavy lecture schedule. An intuitive who did not have the sense to see this coming? Who in the recording is listening to an astrologer tell him it's going to be okay.....when he had the pulse and intuition to write books and charge for lectures and tours on the very same subject of intuition and learning to trust your intuition? Perhaps one would do well to listen to one of his recent lectures on the subject to understand where I'm coming from. Because he stress' this in his lectures....how to learn to trust your intuition and 'activate" your pineal gland the stargate to ascension. In fact here is a list of his past lectures with a rather hefty price tag....

[/b] [/i]

Looking at this from another angle here Brook.
    When in service to others would'nt you just carry on doing what you feel needs to be done despite it being a threat to your own life ?
    If that would'nt be the case you would find no fireman around daring to save anyone from raging flames surrounding you.
    I would say that David was well aware when releasing his article before the incident took place that this was'nt going to please everyone specially
    if he had reasons to believe this material was hot stuff.

Love from me
    mudra

Possibly...we really will never know. What I do know is I kept getting "hits" as in "views' which he explained away on the Coast to Coast show. That was my inner feeling my 'intuition" caught that. Then the rest...the Anonymous caller totally bogus. When you take it all into consideration it seemed staged to me. In fact here is a Post from Bill Ryan I will copy...apparently he knows who the Annon caller was.....(not that I put much weight in Bill Ryan either) Just saying.....

The Full of Crap Files - Page 11 Quote_icon

Posted by Jenci

(here)

Kerry knew the anonymous caller and knew he was not off-world.

That's correct.

The Full of Crap Files - Page 11 Quote_icon

Posted by Jenci

(here)

Duncan seems to be suggesting the same about David.

Yes, he was. David did know the caller. (He knows him well). In
    the interview, It wasn't obvious to me whether David knew who this was
    at the time, or whether he was bring deceived for the sake of the
    theater.

It was clear who it was, and Kerry confirmed this in a phone call to me
    the following day. But it's possible that David was under such stress
    that he wasn't aware what was happening.

It's also possible that he was going along with the pantomime for
    dramatic effect, allowing Kerry to host the show in the way she chose.

I still do not agree that this was at all the right thing to do in the
    name of clarity and transparency. Anyone in the Pentagon / CIA /
    military of any country would immediately have known who this was. It
    seems to me, as far as I can see, that the 'dog and pony show' was just
    for public consumption.

Kerry certainly had very little time to judge a proper response. She
    handled it all pretty well. But bringing 'Anonymous' on I feel strongly
    was an error of judgment. It turned it into a farce... and he did slip
    in misdirects which are unhelpful distractions when everyone is just
    wanting to know the truth.

Pretty soon the public tires of these games, feeling (correctly) that
    they're at least to some degree being jerked around, even if the
    intentions are good. This is the core of Duncan's beef, and I agree with
    him.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36794-David-Wilcock-receives-very-serious-death-threat-after-Fulford-gets-kidnapped&p=383196&viewfull=1#post383196

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:41 pm

I appreciate the responses driven by each persons own perspective and understanding. It appears this is becoming a tit for tat, and won't bother with trying to compare my apples to your apples. A couple of comments I do care to touch on in a general manner.

Some of these folks were never heard of because they had no means of reaching the public and most of us were not awake enough to begin looking for the infomation and opinions we are all exchanging now (or discerning). Always look at the scenario in it's totality or we can be just as mis-guided as we are proclaiming not to be. Think about it, had you ever heard of HAARP? The 911 inside job arguement? The Water Flouridation/Quality issue? Nikolai Tesla's work and full biography? The images SOHO had taken of the objects around the Sun? NASA pulling the images? The number of high ranking military speaking out against US warcrimes, soldiers going AWOL? The documented impacts of Vaccines, RBHG and Cell Phone Radiation?
    None of these things you heard of until we were awake enough to question our surroundings and what we were being told via mainstream television and politicians. Additionally, until we had access to the internet. They are trying to pass laws to control and monitor the internet for a reason.

I haven't watched videos of any of those I've mentioned in maybe 1-2 years. Simply because I believe the game has changed and I've changed by not playing the game. What I began to do over the past two years is identify consistencies of information that I can also relate to consistencies provided in the most ancient writings from across the globe. For me, you get a greater sense of what's most likely accurate and not manipulated or deliberate disinformation. That is for writings we know that have not been altered.

In regards to the Meier ray gun photo. LOL..Yeah, that cracked me up too back when I first seen it and my immediate reaction was "fake". It's interesting that we would reach for the most questionable item to make an arguement. Some call that being gullible.

When you look at things in it's totality, you will ask questions that will extrapolate consistencies and then you ask "Well, this is also based on my perception of how a ray gun would look?" which is based upon images I've been subjected to via T.V. and movies to define this image for me. From there it becomes "Why offer something so fake looking?" to "Well, this will surely discredit Meier for many." I can go in so many directions, but a phony looking ray gun doesn't matter when you feel like an infiltration has occurred. It's unfortunate, because you would think factual events related to Meiers story such as the documented assassination of the priest and his family who were translating the writings and helping Meier would raise a question or two.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:22 pm

That's why I can't take you serious Floyd. The reason why I say that is because you don't take the subject matter that you babble about seriously. You only deal with it from the second hand never engaging the material into the first hand. How do you garden without getting your hands dirty?

If I subscribed to how you paint brush it, I would never had the extraordinary experiences I have experienced. Plus the babble you speak reminds me of what some Shamans told me years ago. Many speak about doing something, but very few speak about doing something with their hearts.

Since I was very young, I had several people who tried to tell me this and that, was crap. I had some who told me that none of this paranormal stuff was real. No one in my immediate family wanted to address any of it and were just plain stubborn about the subject matter. Even when they would experience something, they chose to ignore it, calling it crap. Well, I learned a lot from those who acted in the ways that they did. What not to be. That being closed minded. All from the fear of the unknown. There were many arguments and also very heated ones. I was labeled the black sheep of my family by my family, because of their lack of understanding and hearts filled with fear. They turned into control freaks because they were out of control. To this very day. Granted, somethings are crap, but not everything is. Until you can prove it otherwise. But you will never prove it if you don't engage it in the first hand. If you continue to get stuck in the second hand, never expanding your field of experience which is the first hand, the crap pile will just grow and you will just find yourself commenting on the crap pile never coming to any solid truth concerning it and thus finally being labeled as someone who is full of crap because you can only relate to the pile as such. Hope that made sense.

So if you hear someone saying this or that, prove it for yourself if you so choose. Also keep in mind this world is full of control freaks who compromised and denied themselves a grander life of experiences by putting their stamp of crap on subjects that deserves a fairer shake. Their lack of experiences is bound to come out in their babblings. We see it all the time. No need to judge, right?

rendeer

Namaste'
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Right.
    There is plenty of evidence out there if you choose not to believe in it because of your own faith or particular convictions and experience then that's your journey. Good luck.

Im not perturbed if you dont take me seriously. Personally I do not discount everything you say but mostly I disagree with it.

Im quite happy with my point of view thanks very much.
    Many in this thread would agree from what I have read.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 pm

gscraig wrote:I appreciate the responses driven by each persons own perspective and understanding. It appears this is becoming a tit for tat,

Quite. I would rather deal with the issues than focus another persons stance.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:09 pm

I see here that both Floyd and Lionhawk are right aswell as ,seems like, everybody on this thread.

P.S.

I only resonated (the most) with Collier and for other guys... I don`t know... bits and pieces...

Wilcock doesn`t ring a bell, Greer too, Green is just another politician masked...that`s how I saw it.

Deacon - I don`t know ... half half...

O Finion - none. Maybe that`s true what he speaks of and I bless his effort if he`s true.

Bill and Kerry??? I seriously don`t know and I don`t care.

The only thing that I see and hear is a racket and noise.
    All in store for confusing agenda.

This is where Lionhawk`s words matter the most- check it for yourself-connect,experience - don`t give in to fear.

But one thing is sure -we all just had enough of crap, horse dung or just sheer Cow

I `ll take a bit of funny end here
    Malletzky for all those second hand folks...

Second hand is second hand... always used and dirty...
    No matter how you wash it ,it always comes with some stain or ripped part...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

You know its always funny Beren when people talk about experience when they have absolutely no idea what another has experienced . Assumptions more than often lead to nothing.

On Collier, I kind of like him in a weird kind of way. I almost feel sorry for him. And I dont know why.

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Floyd wrote:You know its always funny Beren when people talk about experience when they have absolutely no idea what another has experienced . Assumptions more than often lead to nothing.

On Collier, I kind of like him in a weird kind of way. I almost feel sorry for him. And I dont know why.

Exactly!

You see, we each have our own angle of seeing things and experiencing the life.

For example how can I explain to all of you how I feel about Creator?
    I give my best but until telepathy established I can`t accurately describe all that I feel,saw,experienced.

My thread From the forgotten world into eternity is my attempt.

Everybody has their own and that is by my opinion sacred thing.
    Why is sacred ?

Because everybody is presenting their own corner of divinity and I bless that.

Hence I felt Collier`s corner ...
    yours,Mudra`s,Lionhawk`s,Brook`s,Carol`s and everybody else over here and wherever (you just need to observe and recognize).

But bottom line is we will not judge here on this thread, we will observe and accurately say that spade is spade without ill intention- just observing what is being done in the world.

You know they are overloading us with nonsense hence I will overload them with my blessing to all good folk here and everywhere!

Crazy Happy

P.S.
    couldn`t resist for those words are for all not just for Reds...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:46 pm

You are one of the best Bezza lad. Dont change.
    2.0 for the reds today!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Im just listening to some of his videos (alex) and he sounds like a nut. I would not like to put him in the full of crap files. The nuttier the better. There is a profound lack of pretense with this person. Unlike others his heart is warm. But any information coming into the earth plane is by nature going to be diluted.

Not a bad show...Ill give him that,

His predictions are crap though
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Woah! SERIOUSLY! WOW! The amazing growing list of crap in the The Full Of Crap Files!

OK so if some of these claims are true heres a question for you Floyd...do you think these people know their full of crap or what!

What did the Egyptians hold on high!!! TRUTH!!! WHAT ELSE IS THERE!!! LIES!!!

Look how far humanity has gotten with the lies of the last 2012 years!!!

Kind of makes ya wonder who some people are working for! eh!

The Full of Crap Files - Page 11 FactOrCrap

The only thing that I see and hear is a racket and noise.
    All in store for confusing agenda.

Toast Thubs Up

The Full of Crap Files - Page 11 Ah-crap-look-busy-demotivational-poster-1249919071

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:37 am