tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Floyd
    Floyd

The Full of Crap Files Empty The Full of Crap Files

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 pm

We have all heard of the X files but what about the full of crap files. Here are my contenders.
    In no particular order.

1 Jane Burgermeisster
    What she say..massive death.
    What happened..she fractured the conspiracy movement and made a few quid.

2. Pete Peterson (lol) Said two years ago that we are going to run out of oxygen within ten months.

3. Henry Deacon (Art Neumann) said we can cure flu by blow drying our nostrils, I kid you not.

4. Blossom goodchild. A very large spaceship was going to appear. It didnt. Big suprise there then. (in fairness not interviewed by camelot or avalon but just as full of crap as those who were.

5.Hoagland. Elenin is a spaceship and asteroid YU55 was going to crash into the moon.

7 St Claire said that Sarah Palin would be the next president when Obama won

8. Keryy cassidy goes on a holiday with cult leader Anna Hayes that would cost any other punter $10,000

9, Bill Ryan gets involved with Charles, bovver boy and fixer for the 5000 year old skin shedding master. The ancient one. Right.

10. Bill Ryan promotes Inelia. Some irrelevant half wit who charges $99 for ascension.

11. Wilcock. self styled guru and false predictions of disclosure. Not to mention his Ascension 2000 website and his latter day denials that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. By the way Cayces' predictions also did not come to pass.

Please add to the list because its Xxxxxxxx endless

The Moral of the story is.. Who promoted them?
    Answer. Well you all know that.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

The Full of Crap Files Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Pete Peterson (lol) Said two years ago that we are going to run out of oxygen within ten months.

I've heard through the grapevine he turned EMO................. The Full of Crap Files 245713

Rolling Eyes
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Once a wanker always a wanker Brook (next life exluded of course)

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Floyd you have a keen nose...

Big Grin 2

Latest thing happened with Horus over here and you weren`t even harsh as you were against some (Icecold for example);...

Did you blew your nostrils right???

Big Grin 1

Now seriously , everybody can be bearer of truth , it`s just that they have to BE the truth.
    No second hand - sorry.

Toast
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Beren wrote:Floyd you have a keen nose...

Big Grin 2

Latest thing happened with Horus over here and you weren`t even harsh as you were against some (Icecold for example);...

Big Grin 1

Now seriously , everybody can be bearer of truth , it`s just that they have to BE the truth.
    No second hand - sorry.

Toast
    Icecold and his other personalities are lightweights. I did try to drop a hint about Horus. Being an ex admin you can always tell the traits.
    Hey, its not my baby anymore.
    Quite frankly Beren you should be bunned for being one of the nicest posters here.
    You are just far too zen and it aint good enough.

Off with your un-ego

Truth? Well thats all about love is it not?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Anyway..back to the Full of Crap files
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Floyd wrote:Once a wanker always a wanker Brook (next life exluded of course)

Wank wank....it's true you know.....after 10 months he was still breathing and got all emotional.....EMO The Full of Crap Files 21327

12) I'll add Anna Hayes aka....whatever
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh...and there is a rumor of an Anna Hayes clone who has been spamming this forum.....charges the same kind of fees for enlightenment...whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 pm

What about the others in the bullshit folder? Please dont single out Dr peter peter perterism ever so secret peterbong peterami inventor for special treatment. There are many more worthy of the title of senior bullshitter of the month etc etc.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

The Excrementals are Full of Crap. What Would the Golgothan Say? Perhaps Some
    The Full of Crap Files Lolbuilder
    Insiders Are Blowing Something Other Than a Whistle. It's Not What You Know, You Know.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Brook wrote:Oh...and there is a rumor of an Anna Hayes clone who has been spamming this forum.....charges the same kind of fees for enlightenment...whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

Anna Hayes is my fav con merchant. Her enduring love for humanity passes over me in a sublime wave
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Floyd wrote:What about the others in the bullshit folder? Please dont single out Dr peter peter perterism ever so secret peterbong peterami inventor for special treatment. There are many more worthy of the title of senior bullshitter of the month etc etc.

Oh..I thought we were supposed to 'add' to the list....you want input...ahhhh .....I see.

Bill Ryan is a schmuck! And so is his girlfriend....LOL

David Wilcox is a plagiarist. Ahh...I have to go back and check who else is on the list ...LOL The Full of Crap Files 420354
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Beren wrote:Floyd you have a keen nose...

Big Grin 2

Big Grin 1

No second hand - sorry.

Toast
    Icecold and his other personalities are lightweights. I did try to drop a hint about Horus. Being an ex admin you can always tell the traits.
    Hey, its not my baby anymore.
    Quite frankly Beren you should be bunned for being one of the nicest posters here.
    You are just far too zen and it aint good enough.

Off with your un-ego

Truth? Well thats all about love is it not?

It always is... Whistle
    I am a whistle blower ...I blow a whistle every time I speak about truth and everybody here is a whistle blower too whenever we speak the truth...

Thubs Up

Take that Deacons,Wilcocks,(what a last name,eh???) ,Hayes and such...

Spiritual

P.S.

Reds didn`t do well against Mancini squad (squid)...
    Hmmm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:What about the others in the bullshit folder? Please dont single out Dr peter peter perterism ever so secret peterbong peterami inventor for special treatment. There are many more worthy of the title of senior bullshitter of the month etc etc.

Oh..I thought we were supposed to 'add' to the list....you want input...ahhhh .....I see.

Bill Ryan is a schmuck! And so is his girlfriend....LOL

David Wilcox is a plagiarist. Ahh...I have to go back and check who else is on the list ...LOL The Full of Crap Files 420354

People who charge a lot of money for so called spiritual knowledge deserve all the crap they get. It brings a little balance to to things.
    Bring it on.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm

3. Henry Deacon (Art Neumann) ..........deviant pervert

4. Blossom goodchild. .....loser big L

5.Hoagland. Elenin ...should be hiding his head in the sand after Elenin BS

7 St Claire ....board rich guy who wishes he really was psychic

8. Keryy cassidy goes on a holiday with cult leader Anna Hayes that would cost any other punter $10,000 OH.....there is Ann Hayes....you did add her...doh The Full of Crap Files 420354 And kerry had NEVER worked in the film industry....she has never showed up anywhere on IMDb and even the small part players in film other than a simple PA which in one who basically is a "go fer" to get coffee and such.....so guess what folks...SHE LIED...she has never worked in the film industry. A liar? Really? Nah!!!!!!!!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Beren wrote:

Hmmm

We almost beat them and gave them mancs the best test they have faced all season.
    They failed to beat the Mighty Reds.

btw Hayes is a cult leader.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Brook wrote:
    5.Hoagland. Elenin ...should be hiding his head in the sand after Elenin BS

Indeed, as should his followers.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Beren wrote:

The Full of Crap Files 808451

Yeah...she sure is. and when I was at Camelot before I got banned....the admin there implied I was working to start a cult with my thread.... Rolling Eyes yet Kerry is promoting Anna.....go figure

Which is ironic...because I was spotting out a cult the "Lionades" or some such group and she (the admin) went ballistic.....called me a efn disinfo agent for calling them a cult. And as it turns out...the consensus of the members where this group was posting at the Icke forum said they were a cult also. I was disagreeing with her that they were in fact a cult.... and she lost it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:48 pm

I've got another one.....George Kasavalles....now when he started out....he said the strangest thing. He said first of all...he was Akhenaten in his past life. Then he came out and said all these people who thought they were whoever in a past life are delusional...under some kind of 'control' of the bad guys. So tongue went into cheek for me.

Then the real clincher was and is these claims to "not get on the ships"...yet ....get this.....jump into the sun portal. Because when the SHTF that is 'his' place of choice and if you want to be as 'enlightened' as him....that is where you should go. Say what?!? You see....the earth is going to turn into a star REAL soon according to him.....and it won't be inhabitable by humans in the human condition....so it's ascension or die! HUH?!?
    Shocked But he always throws in a disclaimer.....you can follow your own path...it's your choice. Wink

Now my opinion.....if the SHTF.....and you die in this body....I have this crazy idea! That your soul body just might know exactly where to go.....crazy I know!

But where the heck does it go when the S does not HTF? Decisions decisions
    .... The Full of Crap Files 420354
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 pm

When Wilcock interviewed Hancock, did he speak of Dr. Peter Beter?

I would change my name or sue my parents.

The last time I cared to go over there, he was adding Dr. Beter's middle name (David). So it becomes David Wilcock and Dr. Peter David Beter. Funny how it ended up being more than a mouthful.

I became concerned after the Michael Jackson connection, which when it later showed up on David's home page in the form of that scary 1980s silver thing he is wearing. He could use a queer eye (not mine -- he is plenty safe picking up the soap in the shower).

There are 3 reasons I am here:

1. Lee Ellis (thank him or thrash him...it's his fault). [Love ya, Lee and Joe!]
    2. Divine Cosmos/David's work on Norway Spiral
    3. The Charles interview.

To be fair, I had realized there were choices I could make. The "Charles" interview was CREEPY. That did it. So maybe you can blame Charles.

Oh- there is always the 4th reason: I'm a "nutter".

Insanely Happy

And don't get me started on that one. Oh, the paths y'all take that could get me into so much trouble.

Whistle

I asked Carol about Wilcock once. Once.

Boxer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:06 am

Brook wrote:
    [i][b]Oh..I thought we were supposed to 'add' to the list....you want input...ahhhh .....I see.

No..please add away. Add add add
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 am

Brook wrote:[i][b]I've got another one.....George Kasavalles...

Not a fan of his I have to say. Or any other pseudo scientist with dodgy credentials for that matter.

These guys bring nothing meaningful to the table for me.

I am the reincarnation of of Genghis khan's third cousin twice removed. Only on a saturday though. And just before tea.

We do these people always have to be the reincarnation of Tutankhamen or some other well established historical figure. Why not the reincarnation of an anonymous pig farmer from 17th century Denmark or something.
    For me its yet another sign that the person should be investigated in the 'Full of Crap Files'

Cue theme tune

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 am

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:[

Yeah...she sure is. and when I was at Camelot before I got banned....the admin there implied I was working to start a cult with my thread.... Rolling Eyes yet Kerry is promoting Anna.....go figure

Which is ironic... (the admin) went ballistic.....called me a efn disinfo agent for calling them a cult.

The admin at the time who has now left is a follower of the misinformationist Marshall Masters.

A deserved entry into the Full of Crap Files. Not sure if he has been interviewed by Avalon or Camelot yet but I wouldnt be surprised as the only people they do interview are generally full of crap.

Anna Hayes nonsense is abysmal. Almost if not totally criminal.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 am

Beren wrote:
    Hmmm

You mean Mancinis £ quids £!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:33 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1427/830/Richard_Hoaglands_Dark_Mission:_Coverups,_Lies,_and_Calling_for_a_New_World_Order.html?currentSplittedPage=1

Before We Broke This Story, We Had Always Admired Richard Hoagland

Before this story broke, Michael Vara and I admired Richard Hoagland and had even asked him to be on the “Late Night in the Midlands” radio show. We didn't share all of his views but we still thought that he was pushing for the truth in his own way. All that changed however during our subsequent research of this story. By the time we got finished with our investigation we knew that Richard Hoagland was definitely a liar who hides data, manipulates people and most likely also still works for NASA and other government agencies as a gatekeeper to steer the herd away from the truth and into whatever fantasy he is pushing next. Examples of these fantasies were when he told everybody that Elenin was not a comet but a spaceship and that YU-55 would actually hit the moon after it flew by the Earth according to his secret sources! Of course nothing Richard Hoagland says ever comes to pass and he never shows evidence for his most outrageous claims! You'll understand why when you finish this article.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:40 pm