tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Meanwhile...

    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

    (NOTE: This thread is NOT an attempt to fuel the PA2 etc. fire again. Keep that in mind, please - cq don't hijack this thread to discuss Bill R.'s... - Lmfao Bill @rse... never made that association before... - PA2, Kelly's Camelot or Richard's Nexus forum etc.).

    For those of us who were wondering what has happened to 'Charles'/'Atticus' plans to bring down the 33 Ruling Families - with the help of 18 PA2 foot soldiers and a website - here's 'the story so-far' in a nutshell.


    Re: The Atticus1.org con-game

    LMFAO - This whole thing is getting ridiculous... first the fantastic narrative begins with a mysterious possibly criminal bald-headed man who refuses to show his face to the audience he is courting alleging he is pals (more like some kind of henchman) with the Rothschilds & the Rockefellers; that he receives insights and instructions from a 5,000 yr-old guy; that he knows the location of some mysterious powerful objects AND that he wishes to use these assets to CHANGE THE WORLD from a web-based closed forum steered by a hand-picked group of 18. Once this lovely man embeds himself firmly in the side of PA, his host organism, with the willing cooperation of Bill Ryan, PA's Big Kahuna - there is the loud sound of CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP as the termites start eating the body of PA from the inside out, with the help of an influx of THOUSANDS of voyeurs (it WOULD be interesting to map and pinpoint the points of origin of these avid followers of ATTICUS, wouldn't it? - and I am sure that could be done. That little exercise might yield some interesting results ESPECIALLY since it was anticipated well in advance by Bill Ryan, as he warned and tried to prepare his Mod Squad!)

    OK, CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP and then, voila - once the host organism shows signs of cardiac arrest - the flock of parasites with auspiciously charming names based on PEE PEE and POO POO take up residence in the Dark Forest of MORDOR, with all the ATTICUSSERS, from which, giggling gleefully, hosting Skype Conferences in which, between stirring boiling cauldrons of frog tails, empty Australian Beer Cans, assorted Marsupials with POCKETS - hopefully deep ones considering all the threats of litigation - and lots of PISS AND VINEGAR with some chips thrown in, along with a few greasy newspapers and an old soccer shirt - but I digress, back to the Conference Calls. Here in the awesome company of the hooded inner sanctum, a think-tank coalesces in which the ENTIRE FUTURE of the planet and the human species is cobbled out, in between sips of Guinness, take-out Chinese, and gobbling up Boxes of Dunkin' Donuts. Breaks are taken to jump on the www and play war games so important for bonding purposes, and to dispatch the loyal 18 on important policy initiatives and tasks including periodic flooding of other web forums with predictably anglo-saxon peppered, obnoxious, and combative posts that bear the immistakable stamp of one or two ale and ego-addled brains.

    Which brings us to where we are today: NO PLANS, NO ACTIVITIES, NO REVELATIONS, CONTINUED PROVOCATION, ENDLESS CROSS-TALK AND CHIT-CHAT, TRIANGULATION AND POINTLESS EMPTY THREATS - which, after review and scholarly analysis and commentary by Dale, is all dutifully packaged, recorded, tabulated, sliced and diced, transmitted to and stored in numerous secret agency servers around the world for future use in disrupting and interdicting fake terror attacks wherever they might occur.

    GOOD JOB EVERYONE! SALUD! Now, where's the toilet paper.

    Akhenaten

    SOURCE: http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?4944-The-Atticus1.org-con-game/page26

    Nutbar Beer
    sunflower
    sunflower

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-04-12

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  sunflower on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 pm

    Bravo, Akenhaton!first rate analysis-succinct and humorous. Wish I had the skills to produce such an epic work! cheers cheers cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24171
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Carol on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:56 pm

    Reminds me of a refrain I've been working on that goes something like this...

    Pond, scum-sucking, low-life, brain- impaired, low-life bottom dweller - what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do, bad boy - bad boy?

    I'm sure we could add some of this other stuff for the lyrics. Insanely Happy

    And just for the record, the lyrics were for one of my relatives which Bill is not.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 pm

    (NOTE: This thread is NOT an attempt to fuel the PA2 etc. fire again. Keep that in mind, please. So, don't hijack this thread to discuss Bill R., PA2, Kelly's Camelot or Richard's Nexus forum etc.).

    Anyway, I was surfing the www a bit & bumped into this.

    Have fun! (Or not, I haven't read much of it yet).
    Crazy Happy

    Nexians expose faked Heather J Anderson/Ben Murphy blog

    http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?5456-Nexians-expose-faked-Heather-j-anderson-Ben-Murphy-blog
    Beren
    Beren

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-07
    Location : Belgrade, Serbia

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Beren on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 am

    TRANCOSO wrote:(NOTE: This thread is NOT an attempt to fuel the PA2 etc. fire again. Keep that in mind, please. So, don't hijack this thread to discuss Bill R., PA2, Kelly's Camelot or Richard's Nexus forum etc.).

    Anyway, I was surfing the www a bit & bumped into this.

    Have fun! (Or not, I haven't read much of it yet).
    Crazy Happy

    Nexians expose faked Heather J Anderson/Ben Murphy blog

    http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?5456-Nexians-expose-faked-Heather-j-anderson-Ben-Murphy-blog

    Watch out for those sharks while surfing Lord T. Big Grin 2
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:32 am

    I tell you what, Beren, I speeded through that thread & hardly understood what the fuzz was about.

    That is to say... I get the distinct feeling that these 'Drama' threads at Nexus are started - this one by Richard - to seek attention and put some 'life' (debate, discussion, etc.) into a slow forum.

    But a slow forum doesn't mean it lacks quality, it just proves that only few people are really interested in serious topics.

    I rather see one thread on a subject I'm interested in, where I find posts of people who add something to my knowledge, than dozens of threads on subjects that already have been discussed from A to Z & back again at PA1.

    Look, if I want hardcore drama, I go to GLP.

    And really, I have never ever considered to start a thread there about Bill, Kerry, Charles, Gypsy Woman or the likes, 'cos nobody in the 'real' world cares to spend even a nanosecond of their time on Bill & co.

    And I know people look down on GLP, but there are a lot of excellent threads there & very smart posters.

    I've started about 90 threads there and most of them have a 4 or 5 star rating, given by 10-20 & sometimes even 50 participants. And BS threads there get what they deserve too - few views, even fewer stars & foul-mouthed comments.

    And I still love to visit & post (at) MoA also, because of the sheer quality one finds here.

    Quality I don't find at PA2 & Camelot & sometimes do find at Nexus.

    Sleep Beer
    Beren
    Beren

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-07
    Location : Belgrade, Serbia

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Beren on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 am

    TRANCOSO wrote:I tell you what, Beren, I speeded through that thread & hardly understood what the fuzz was about.

    That is to say... I get the distinct feeling that these 'Drama' threads at Nexus are started - this one by Richard - to seek attention and put some 'life' (debate, discussion, etc.) into a slow forum.

    But a slow forum doesn't mean it lacks quality, it just proves that only few people are really interested in serious topics.

    I rather see one thread on a subject I'm interested in, where I find posts of people who add something to my knowledge, than dozens of threads on subjects that already have been discussed from A to Z & back again at PA1.

    Look, if I want hardcore drama, I go to GLP.

    And really, I have never ever considered to start a thread there about Bill, Kerry, Charles, Gypsy Woman or the likes, 'cos nobody in the 'real' world cares to spend even a nanosecond of their time on Bill & co.

    And I know people look down on GLP, but there are a lot of excellent threads there & very smart posters.

    I've started about 90 threads there and most of them have a 4 or 5 star rating, given by 10-20 & sometimes even 50 participants. And BS threads there get what they deserve too - few views, even fewer stars & foul-mouthed comments.

    And I still love to visit & post (at) MoA also, because of the sheer quality one finds here.

    Quality I don't find at PA2 & Camelot & sometimes do find at Nexus.

    Sleep Beer


    I hear you.

    Toast
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24171
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Carol on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 am

    TRANCOSO wrote:

    And really, I have never ever considered to start a thread there about Bill, Kerry, Charles, Gypsy Woman or the likes, 'cos nobody in the 'real' world cares to spend even a nanosecond of their time on Bill & co.

    Sleep Beer

    Exactly. Bill puts me to sleep.


    What I've observed is that Kerry is the one who pulls together decent info. I did appreciate how she helped out Dutch Sinse.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Beren
    Beren

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-07
    Location : Belgrade, Serbia

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Beren on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:16 am

    Carol wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

    And really, I have never ever considered to start a thread there about Bill, Kerry, Charles, Gypsy Woman or the likes, 'cos nobody in the 'real' world cares to spend even a nanosecond of their time on Bill & co.

    Sleep Beer

    Exactly. Bill puts me to sleep.


    What I've observed is that Kerry is the one who pulls together decent info. I did appreciate how she helped out Dutch Sinse.


    Carol, sometimes I wonder in how manifold reality we all live... Here you hear and see some good folks talking about human renascence and then you have 99% not even aware of any of that existing or at least as possibility.
    Tesla seem weirder today than ever before...



    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 19277
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  mudra on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:25 am

    Beren wrote:
    sometimes I wonder in how manifold reality we all live...

    Many as the Crown Chakras' thousand multi colored lotus petals .
    Yet the Lotus is One.

    Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24171
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Carol on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 pm

    Cow



    Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-10-21

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  fjcamper on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:29 pm

    This thread has unhatched my eyes, thx! Double Thumbs Up
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:19 pm

    fjcamper wrote:This thread has unhatched my eyes, thx! Double Thumbs Up
    Good, innit?

    Welcome, FJC... I like people with a sense of humour!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:48 pm

    Today I got lost surfing the www & by devine coincedence stumbled into this...
    Wow!
    Does this guy ever sleep at all?


    Question about forum moderation
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35969-Question-about-forum-moderation


    Hello,

    As a forum administrator, besides technical support, I also have mod duties.

    A big part of the mod duties is protecting this forum. Why does this forum need protecting and who from?

    Here is a list:

    - trolls that look to trash specific threads that may upsetting to somebody out there

    - make sure that conversation is respectful so that everyone has a fair chance to be heard and not bullied around

    - make sure that no threats are made publicly or privately on forum members, keeping this a safe environment as possible

    - prevent forum sliding and topic dilution (see here: http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-2270035/)

    - allowing the forum to grow and develop, but still keep it in line with what makes this forum a unique place and aligned with its mission

    - protect the forum from those that want it destroyed by destroying its content and focus (see forum sliding and trolling), by chasing away members that want to learn or those that make valuable contributions (see bulling and making threats), and by posting a lot of dis-information and fake debates just to muddy the waters and make the truth that much harder to see

    Ideally, all the above duties should be shared with all the forum members, but not everybody has the time to actively pursue those and I am not that naive as to think that we do not have our own trolls and disruptive agents on board. (One the best way for trolls and agents to cause trouble is to enlist help from members, while posing as saints and make life that much harder for everybody else). -- Due to the timing of this post I need to specify that I am not including Lord Sidious in the list of trolls or agents, (although I strongly believe that his "nuggets" and "carrots" are not always helpful) --

    Also as moderator I have access to some tools (that some have chosen to call "powers") to help me with my mission stated above.

    So my question to you is: how would you have me perform my duty without the forum members calling me:
    - control freak
    - big brother
    - thought police
    - free speech attacker
    - suppressor
    you get the picture...

    How would you have me act to help keeping this place positive, respectful and informative? Just "let it be" or "take break" or "back off" (and other suggestions I've received)? Would not that mean the disruptive agents have won? When this forum will have tons of non-sense, virtually no visits, will then everybody be happy? Is me not caring anymore, the answer to my dilemma?

    Any ideas???

    ...

    Ban


    Last edited by TRANCOSO on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24171
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:50 pm

    I have no idea where you got this from TRANCOSO. Which forum are you referring to?


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 pm

    Carol wrote:I have no idea where you got this from TRANCOSO. Which forum are you referring to?

    The Better you LOOK, The More You SEE, Carol...

    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35969-Question-about-forum-moderation
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24171
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:55 pm

    I saw Anchor John there. I guess he goes where he feels he is needed most.

    Po, po PA. Given the leadership it's unlikely to change.

    It looks like the members there are far more chatty then here. That may be some of his problem.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:01 pm

    Carol wrote:I saw Anchor John there. I guess he goes where he feels he is needed most.

    Po, po PA. Given the leadership it's unlikely to change.

    It looks like the members there are far more chatty then here. That may be some of his problem.

    Good for him...

    Whistle
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24171
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Carol on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 pm

    Indeed. Nutbar


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:21 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:Today I got lost surfing the www & by devine coincedence stumbled into this...
    Wow!
    Does this guy ever sleep at all?


    Question about forum moderation
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35969-Question-about-forum-moderation


    Hello,

    As a forum administrator, besides technical support, I also have mod duties.

    A big part of the mod duties is protecting this forum. Why does this forum need protecting and who from?

    Here is a list:

    - trolls that look to trash specific threads that may upsetting to somebody out there

    - make sure that conversation is respectful so that everyone has a fair chance to be heard and not bullied around

    - make sure that no threats are made publicly or privately on forum members, keeping this a safe environment as possible

    - prevent forum sliding and topic dilution (see here: http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-2270035/)

    - allowing the forum to grow and develop, but still keep it in line with what makes this forum a unique place and aligned with its mission

    - protect the forum from those that want it destroyed by destroying its content and focus (see forum sliding and trolling), by chasing away members that want to learn or those that make valuable contributions (see bulling and making threats), and by posting a lot of dis-information and fake debates just to muddy the waters and make the truth that much harder to see

    Ideally, all the above duties should be shared with all the forum members, but not everybody has the time to actively pursue those and I am not that naive as to think that we do not have our own trolls and disruptive agents on board. (One the best way for trolls and agents to cause trouble is to enlist help from members, while posing as saints and make life that much harder for everybody else). -- Due to the timing of this post I need to specify that I am not including Lord Sidious in the list of trolls or agents, (although I strongly believe that his "nuggets" and "carrots" are not always helpful) --

    No,no,Nope... THE best way for trolls and agents to cause trouble is to become a MODERATOR... who asks for help...

    Whistle Beer

    Also as moderator I have access to some tools (that some have chosen to call "powers") to help me with my mission stated above.

    So my question to you is: how would you have me perform my duty without the forum members calling me:
    - control freak
    - big brother
    - thought police
    - free speech attacker
    - suppressor
    you get the picture...

    How would you have me act to help keeping this place positive, respectful and informative? Just "let it be" or "take break" or "back off" (and other suggestions I've received)? Would not that mean the disruptive agents have won? When this forum will have tons of non-sense, virtually no visits, will then everybody be happy? Is me not caring anymore, the answer to my dilemma?

    Any ideas???

    ...

    Ban
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 am

    Stumbled upon this & really...
    scratch Lmfao

    Open Letter to Kerry Cassidy by Celine
    http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?8975-Open-Letter-to-Kerry-Cassidy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24171
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Carol on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am

    lol!


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 am

    Carol wrote: lol!
    Hillarious isn't it... Somewhere at the top of page 3 Celine quotes Kelly saying: "... and stop writing to me!" Lmao
    sabina
    sabina

    Posts : 148
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  sabina on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 am

    i have had a good laugh
    all the best sabina
    burgundia
    burgundia

    Posts : 5450
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    Meanwhile... Empty Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  burgundia on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:21 am

    Celine is a moderator on that forum...buahahahahahahhahahaahaha. How insane do you have to be to want to be there? lol...

      Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:52 am