tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
reality=check
We Are You
JesterTerrestrial
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
Brook
Floyd
HigherLove
ceridwen
Nenuphar
lindabaker
burgundia
sabina
fjcamper
mudra
Beren
Carol
sunflower
TRANCOSO
23 posters

Meanwhile...

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Meanwhile... - Page 8 Empty Re: Meanwhile...

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm

i was 32 on nov 1991 - hadn't yet had my 33rd birthday
    in april of 1993, i hadn't yet had my 35th birthday Wink
    thus i missed my 33rd and 34th birthday on earth
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

From and including: Sunday, November 3, 1991
    To, but not including : Tuesday, April 6, 1993

It is 520 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 1 year, 5 months, 3 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
    520 days can be converted to one of these units:
    44,928,000 seconds
    748,800 minutes
    12,480 hours
    74 weeks (rounded down)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 pm

there is only 365 or 366 days between 2 birthdays Wink
    ~also i returned in a heart attack
    prescription error
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:30 pm

There's a very amusing discussion on PA2, about a warning from a NASA scientist, who's stating that Aliens warn of massive a threat coming to Earth.

Warning from NASA Scientist stating Aliens warn of massive threat coming to Earth:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page1

Bill Ryan claims the guy is legit, where after a couple of brave PA2 members - soon to be ex-members, I reckon... - start to question Bill's claim.

With very good arguments, I must say.

I'm only at page 10 but I smell another 'Charles'-in-the-making' drama, wondering how Bill R. is gonna keep up his appearance...

Ah, here we go...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page10

Bill: "I'm not yet 100% convinced this is real..."

and

"Think of your responsibility here. I'm going to say something very heavy. Hundreds of millions of people could die if we irresponsibly and prematurely trash a legitimate warning because we're all trying to be smart alecs."

Hear, hear!

Beer study

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 am

By the way, word on the street (reliable sources) is that NASA actually is in contact with ET civilizations not too far (30-50 lightyears) away.

The ETs look very much like us, and visit our planet on a weekly basis mainly for blunt entertainment - smoke weed, drink alcohol, get high on Peruvian marching powder, etc.

They do have the abillity to accurately predict the near future, which they (miss)use to make the money they need to finance their costly hobbies, by particpating in the tens of thousands of worldwide 'number games', mainly cashing in on small prize money & an occasional multi-million jackpot.

They envy us for living on this wonderful planet of plenty, and do their utmost best to protect it from being destroyed by TPTB. (Not because they care so much about us, but because they would have to travel hundreds of lightyears further 'to have some fun'.)

Although they do pop up on internet forums, hiding behind the name 'Galatic Federation of Lies', they have no plans to officialy reveal themselves, knowing how dissapointed the general public would be to find out that technically advanced ETs have the same basic needs as Joe Sixpack.

But hey, nobody - let alone Bill Ryan - would believe ETs are just a bunch of farting party animals, so what the hell... TRANC

Whistle Lmfao Beer

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 am

TRANCOSO wrote:There's a very amusing discussion on PA2, about a warning from a NASA scientist, who's stating that Aliens warn of massive a threat coming to Earth.

Bill Ryan claims the guy is legit, where after a couple of brave PA2 members - soon to be ex-members, I reckon... - start to question Bill's claim.

yeah like Pete Peterson , Henry (hair dryer) Deacon, Charles and his other 'credible sources' and other jokers that say the elite are leaving earth on spaceships via the moon etc.

About as credible as kerry's sources, piloted craft, moon sized object doom blah blah etc bullshit etc blah blah blah lol.

The cry wolf scenario is a non argument. If somebody or something wanted to wipe us out they would and could do it without asking. They would not lead us up the garden path first.

An endless stream of fear based complete and utter bullshit.

The only credible sauce I can think of is Tomato Ketchup or HP

Toast

keep calm and eat cheese.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 am; edited 3 times in total
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 am

Another day, another cult Rolling Eyes

Don't worry Trancoso, Bill will keep his hat on. For every fool awaken, there are 10 waiting or more to come behind

Saying that, perhaps we humans only learn through difficulty and disappointment? Bleh
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 am

Floyd wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:There's a very amusing discussion on PA2, about a warning from a NASA scientist, who's stating that Aliens warn of massive a threat coming to Earth.

yeah like Pete Peterson , Henry (hair dryer) Deacon, Charles and his other 'credible sources' and other jokers that say the elite are leaving earth on spaceships via the moon etc.

About as credible as kerry's sources, piloted craft, moon sized object doom blah blah etc bullshit etc blah blah blah lol.

The cry wolf scenario is a non argument. If somebody or something wanted to wipe us out they would and could do it without asking. They would not lead us up the garden path first.

An endless stream of fear based complete and utter bullshit.

The only credible sauce I can think of is Tomato Ketchup or HP

Toast

keep calm and eat cheese.

So what happened is that a couple of those PA2 member-geezers go on a 'sacred quest for truth' and actually manage to find prove that this 'legit source' is an actor and the whole thing is a HOAX.

From this page on (10) http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page10 through to about page 18, the alleged NASA scientist ('Dr. Sal') is unmasked as a fraud.

It's quite hillarious, actually...

And than, finally, at page 23 http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page23 after it has become chrystal clear to each and every participant on the thread that once again expectations have been raised and then dashed, their Guru, Bill R. replies:

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO
    we should put as much effort into trying to find out who and why this video was produced, as we put into uncovering the hoax. We may learn something even more valuable than exposing the hoax.
    This whole thing is suspicious.

BILL RYAN: 'It is.'

'IT IS', that's all he's got to say!

Mind you, after stating on page 10: "Think of your responsibility here. I'm going to say something very heavy. Hundreds of millions of people could die if we irresponsibly and prematurely trash a legitimate warning because we're all trying to be smart alecs."

So these PA2 members saved their 'Master' Bill ( Cow ) for yet another 'faux pas' and all he's willing to admit is that 'the whole thing is suspicious'...

UhOh Beer

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 am

Meanwhile England's losing the 3d test against South Africa...
    "What a catch!!! There goes England's last hope for a good result "

btw Floyd, the Reds first game of the season must have come as a real shock to you.

Let alone to your new nr. 11, who prefered Liverpool over AJAX, thinking he would be under less pressure to perform...

Wouldn't surprise me one bit he's gonna fake an injury soon.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Meanwhile England's losing the 3d test against South Africa...

Wow!
    Cricket can be so exiting!

On the 5th day England's still hangin' in, needing 52 runs to win, at 294-8 with 20.4 overs left to bowl.

It's one of the very best test series I've seen in many years, with the SA captain Amla scoring a triple century (318) in game 1 & another century in game 3.

btw England has to win to level the score, being 1-0 behind - game 2 ending in a draw...

Oops...

294-9...

And a catch in the SA slips makes it 294 all out, taking South Africa not only to a 2-0 win but also to the top of the world test ranking.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    So what happened is that a couple of those PA2 member-geezers go on a 'sacred quest for truth' and actually manage to find prove that this 'legit source' is an actor and the whole thing is a HOAX.

From this page on (10) http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page10 through to about page 18, the alleged NASA scientist ('Dr. Sal') is unmasked as a fraud.

It's quite hillarious, actually...

And than, finally, at page 23 http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page23 after it has become chrystal clear to each and every participant on the thread that once again expectations have been raised and then dashed, their Guru, Bill R. replies:

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO
    we should put as much effort into trying to find out who and why this video was produced, as we put into uncovering the hoax. We may learn something even more valuable than exposing the hoax.
    This whole thing is suspicious.

BILL RYAN: 'It is.'

'IT IS', that's all he's got to say!

Mind you, after stating on page 10: "Think of your responsibility here. I'm going to say something very heavy. Hundreds of millions of people could die if we irresponsibly and prematurely trash a legitimate warning because we're all trying to be smart alecs."

So these PA2 members saved their 'Master' Bill ( Cow ) for yet another 'faux pas' and all he's willing to admit is that 'the whole thing is suspicious'...

UhOh Beer

A bad thriller is'nt Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Atticus1.org, Interview With Atticus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpi3g_SiqgE

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Meanwhile England's losing the 3d test against South Africa...

btw Floyd, the Reds first game of the season must have come as a real shock to you.

Let alone to your new nr. 11, who preferred Liverpool over AJAX, thinking he would be under less pressure to perform...

Wouldn't surprise me one bit he's gonna fake an injury soon.

Not bothered about the cricket Uberlord tho Saturday was bad. Still the Mancs got beat by Everton yesterday which is very funny.

Mudras Mudras. Do you know anybody who has difficulty sleeping. If so I recommend you send them the link to that video you just posted above and they will be fast asleep within seconds guaranteed.
    Sleep
    Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:28 am

Floyd wrote:
    Mudras Mudras. Do you know anybody who has difficulty sleeping. If so I recommend you send them the link to that video you just posted above and they will be fast asleep within seconds guaranteed.
    Sleep
    Wink

People sleep soundly around me but I could think of more natural and safe ways to advise them would some need to find peacefull sleep and stress relief : passiflora for example would be a good choice.

Regarding the video itself I can't think of anything to say really

Wink

Love for me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:16 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 am

lets do a little math

630 + hires for approx 3 months = 1890 months of work

if you divide 12 into 1890 = 147 years ???

and, i suppose, he has absolutely NO downtime IN BETWEEN jobs

a lot of positions, they interview a lot of people, and, how would he explain he 3 months here, and, 3 months there ???

HE CLAIMS he has NEVER been NOT hired

-- now come on, anyone who ever went out on job interviews that is good, knows no one ever bats 100

how old is this guy ???

A gentleman's gentleman ??? ROFL

he can't be serious

This guy, is blowing a lot of 'hot' air Wink

anyone who ever says 'big time'
    very likely doesn't know what it even means to work in those 'big time' positions
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:12 am

Bill has a message for us...

What we may be here to do

Dear All:

I'm as certain as I can be that in the next 6-9 months quite a lot is going to happen that may require us to get our life jackets on (routine and sensible when ocean sailing), work together well, and safeguard our energy, resources and well-being until the storm is over.

Like sailing at sea, storms are not to be feared -- just to be handled. If one wanted to avoid storms, one should not be at sea at all. Here we are all on this planet this lifetime, and it wasn't a mistake. You chose to be here. You have a mission to accomplish.

If you have a good boat and a good crew, then it's simply an adventure ... and, as a spin-off, a test and learning experience for everyone.

It can be a great deal of fun. Nothing trivial is intended by that statement. As spiritual beings, we're all fun-loving dolphins swimming in the universal sea... and sometimes we find ourselves trapped in nets which we have to get out of. That's part of the adventure, too.

The only real problem is remembering your mission. Not easy with Jason-Bourne-amnesia. Look for clues all around you: people you know, people you meet, the things that "happen to you", the coincidences and synchronicities, and what energizes you and keeps capturing your attention.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50125-What-we-may-be-here-to-do

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am

Doesn't he have 'credible evidence' that the elites are abandoning earth, by spaceships for an interim base on the moon at the end of this year?
    lol!

According to credible insider Pete Peterson, the world was due to run out of oxygen two years ago.

Hmm. Dont think so Pete.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 am

wonder when, those iN eXile get released ???
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    The only real problem is remembering your mission.

This line made me choke on my coffee...

But 160 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post, so there has to be something in it that we don't get...

Crazy Happy Beer
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Kerry Cassidy has been robbed!!!

Saturday, 06 October 2012 10:05
    Written by Kerry Cassidy

Everyone,

My car was broken into while hiking Friday. All credit cards, passport and drivers license plus my social security card were stolen. I closed all accounts and cards. Please be aware not to be deceived by anyone pretending to be me on the net. For what it's worth.

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1353-theft-reported-cards-accounts-closed

Start your donations now!!!

Arrow Beer
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Meanwhile... - Page 8 MARSPROJECTposterTVshow

Hi all,

Just a heads up to let you know our 'long lost' TV pilot will finally air on TruTV Tonight, Wednesday, November 7th at 11pm PST/EST.

Please spread the word to friends and family to get them to Tune in live to make this a success. The more viewers the greater the chances of going to series.

Side note: TruTV has done, to our knowledge, no advance advertising of any kind and we were not notified in any way by our agent or the network of this air date. We only found out because a devoted Camelot follower happened to see the schedule listing! This is traditionally TruTV's way of filling space to satisfy advertising dollars and at the same time burying a show they don't want to see become a series. However, surprise ratings can upset their plans and the show can end up becoming a success.

Hope you enjoy watching it!

We have created a poster and done our own last minute ad campaign... see the link.

This show is dedicated to Brian O'Leary and Gordon Novel who have since passed on.

click the following link for more details...

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1407-the-project-camelot-tv-show-is-airing-tomorrow-at-trutv

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE TRUTV SCHEDULE OF SHOWS LISTING FOR SHADOW OPERATIONS
    Best wishes,

Kerry

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
    Project Camelot
    http://projectcamelot.org
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Meanwhile... - Page 8 Empty For what its worth.

Post  bobhardee Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:17 am

The Galactic Council Speaks Through Harolan, Part 196, via Kathryn May

We are the Galactic Council. We are overseeing the coordination of all the processes of Ascension in the Milky Way Galaxy. It is our duty to observe the progress of each planet and to maintain communication throughout the Galaxy. We have been carefully monitoring Earth as she moves toward the coming events of revaluation of currencies, Disclosure of our presence, and the landings. We keep all parties, including the Intergalactic Council, informed of the events on the ground, and we are responsible for the final decisions that are made concerning the unfolding of important events.

We do not make the decisions alone; we consult with all the major parties. For instance, we are now intensely involved in meetings between Prime Creator, Mother/Father God, St. Germain and many of the other Ascended Masters of Planet Earth. We help them to coordinate their efforts with the Galactic teams who are helping at this time, and with those who are preparing to bring their expertise to Earth, at the request of the overseers of the current projects.

We have also heard the prayers and pleas of those on the ground, on Mother Earth and throughout the Galaxy. We defer always to the final decision of Prime Creator, but it is our role to insure that all parties involved in decision making are fully informed and are included in the flow of information and decision making. You see, we are a completely democratic system. No decision is ever taken without the Greater Good having been thoroughly considered and carefully weighed.

My name is Harolan. I come to speak to you today as a representative of the Council, to inform you of our considerations and the issues we are currently debating on your behalf. More and more of you are listening to the channelings, asking questions about why things are being done as they are, and begging for a voice in the decision making process. We hear your pleas, and we send you our response now through your trusted channel, Kathryn. There are also others who will be hearing from us; we encourage you to read the channelings with what we say here as your guide.

At the present moment, January 23, 2014 in Earthtime, we are closely following the unfolding of what you call the “sting operation” which will culminate in massive arrests, trials and the removal of the greedy financial operatives from your midst. It has become an enormously successful endeavor, brilliantly timed and executed by all the parties involved. You can possibly imagine how many are taking part, on the ground and in higher dimensions – our numbers are in the millions.

You have been told that Lightworkers on the ground are an integral part of this endeavor. We would like to give you an overview of how your efforts have paid off. The announcement of the Prosperity program involving the purchase of currency was made first by Father God and St. Germain to the spiritual community. It was expected that it would take time for the comprehension of how enormous this program is to take hold among those who have not made it their life’s work to understand investments of this nature. Of course, those who have lived that life would be completely unable to grasp the importance or the logic of it, since it has never happened before in the financial arena, and the promised payouts defy all logic, from their point of view.

You see how perfect this design is: only those of genuine Faith would even give it a second thought, because the information came from Higher Sources. For the same reason, the financial community would scoff and call it a scam. And so the program began. Lightworkers, now called the Dinarians of Dinarland, became the central energy vortex which would fuel the entire plan, like the engine which drives the locomotive. It was to be the driver which would lift the entire planet, by empowering and inspiring those who have been living under the pall of oppression and want. It has had this effect, with mixed results. Those who are able to tolerate the long wait with patience and growing Faith – their Light increases day by day, in spite of the delays, for they know in their hearts that all is in Divine order, and that the ending will be glorious, whenever it comes.

Those who have focused on the monetary gains which have been promised are having difficulty understanding the bigger picture, are becoming impatient, frustrated and angry. They feel they have been “had” or “used” or mistreated in some way because they do not understand what an important role they are playing in the larger picture, and how integral each part of the plan is to the success of the greater project.

The revaluation of currency and the enormous benefits it will bring across the globe is but one cog in the wheel of change. It is the spark that will ignite the great shift, but it is much more. You have been told that the word is out, that the Powers That Be are trying to scoop up all the resources for themselves, to leave nothing for the patient and faithful Dinarians. This of course is their intention, but it was also the important variable which would allow for their arrests. You see, we must calibrate our movements carefully, taking into account the elements of human nature – yours and theirs.

We had hoped that the powerful energies from the Central Sun would lift the hearts of many in the financial community, making it possible to proceed with the arrests and the next element, the release of the RV. Unfortunately, the higher energies did not “hold” – many of those in the financial community who were leaning toward greater Love and Compassion began succumbing to the temptation of massive wealth, which they have always seen as Power. The seduction of being able to impress their friends, benefit those in positions of influence, and the idea of being known as the one “in the know” became too much for bank executives and wealth managers.

A flood of currency orders from the wealthy created a situation which could not be allowed to go unaddressed, for they then helped themselves to the high rates which were supposed to have been released for all, while the head bankers blocked the door for the less powerful Dinarians. They have trapped themselves in a bottomless pit of selfishness and greed, by convincing themselves they were “sharing the wealth” – a ridiculous concept, since those they shared with were already wealthy in the extreme.

It is unfortunate that enormous numbers of second tier financial people have involved themselves in the greed and selfishness. It is testimony to the ability of great wealth and power to corrupt its custodians, especially in a civilization that values wealth above all. The unfortunate attitude, that they are entitled to the wealth, while poorer folks cannot be trusted with it, is an example of the level of arrogance that has become commonplace in the upper echelons. Although this thinking has existed for thousands of years, the number of those who subscribe to this attitude has increased 10-fold to include even lower class folks who aspire to be equally powerful and equally selfish one day.

As you can see, the rift between Lightworkers and everyone else has widened day by day. The outrage expressed by those of you on the ground who are responding from your hearts is a reasonable response to what you can see happening. We want to assure you that not only will greed not win the day, but we are fully aware of what is happening, and it is just a natural unfolding of the plan which was designed to trap the worst offenders. We are disappointed that the net is as full as it is, but we did make provisions for this possibility.

We remind you – you all have had free will, and this travesty was the latest example of the misuse of that responsibility. It created additional time and some rather elaborate technological interventions to identify and track the thousands of perpetrators, but we have captured the data very successfully.

This latest part of the sting operation has dovetailed with simultaneous programs which have identified generations of humanitarian abuses, war crimes, sexual abuses, child trafficking and sex trafficking and other organized crime activities. You are now hearing cases of fraud, corruption and political scandal which are generally the first to hit the public airways in spite of the editorial tendency to downplay the worst of it (unless it can be slanted to reflect badly on your current U.S. President). This theme will continue and increase by the day as investigative reporters overcome their fears and gather steam and inspiration to bring the Truth to the public.

You see, this is a global, all-encompassing, massive shift in consciousness. Lift your hearts and your sights, Beloved Lightworkers. You are an integral part of the whole process, not just the Prosperity packages. See yourselves in the context of this WHOLE Earth Revolution, embedded in the WHOLE Universe of change.

This is not a change which will involve only the economic state of the Earth, but it will encompass every element of life and the quality of human consciousness. Social, political, psychological and emotional reality is changing.

Understand, Beloved Earth Ones, that even your Ascended Masters, who are brilliant strategists and experts in the human psyche, could not have predicted the extent of criminality which would be indulged in during the past weeks. We of the Galactic Council make our predictions based on known parameters, the exercise of which will create varying timelines depending upon the free will actions of all the players – all 7 billion of them.

The wholesale participation in the old familiar Dark Hat behaviors has not been a surprise to us, although we had hoped for a more orderly release of the RV, for your sakes. We do sympathize with the difficulties you are experiencing, and the frustration you feel at learning that your Faith led you to make decisions which now put your financial well-being in jeopardy. The temporary pain of knowing this will be minute, we assure you, compared with the great joy and relief you will feel upon learning what an important role you have played in the complete reorganization of life on Planet Earth.

We are now managing the details of many programs at once, while we await the enormous Shift that is just around the corner. All roads lead to Ascension, of course, so this is the major focus of our work – the great reward at the end of thousands of years of hard work. We will all feel the enormous waves of joy and relief when the Darkness on Planet Earth becomes a thing of the past. Do not fear, Beloved Humankind, we are with you in complete solidarity, and we are coordinating the efforts of the entire Galaxy in your behalf.

Soon a group of you will cross over the line to higher dimensions, and another phase of the great adventure of Planet Earth will begin. Keep your vibrations high and your face to the wind. You will be lifted out of the morass you have experienced for so many generations. We look forward to your successes with great anticipation and joy.

Your Galactic Council, represented by Harolan.

Via Kathryn May, Jan. 25, 2014. New York, NY

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm