tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

whistleblowers are dead. Long live the activist

reality=check

whistleblowers are dead.  Long live the activist  Empty whistleblowers are dead. Long live the activist

Post  reality=check Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 am

Last edited by reality=check on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

whistleblowers are dead.  Long live the activist  Empty Re: whistleblowers are dead. Long live the activist

Post  mudra Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 pm

As Burgundia said elsewhere : Anonymous modern Robin Hood .
    I have a good feeling about this .

Love from me
    mudra
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

whistleblowers are dead.  Long live the activist  Empty Re: whistleblowers are dead. Long live the activist

Post  Silent Witness Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Does that mean we can all pack our bags and go on permanent vacation at last?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Silent Witness wrote:Does that mean we can all pack our bags and go on permanent vacation at last?

Lol no ... it ain't over yet Barry but it looks like we will have more friends to share the burden now and possibly alleviate it until it's gone.

Love from me
    mudra
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

ok my dear, guess i can hang around a bit longer Crazy Happy
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Silent Witness wrote:ok my dear, guess i can hang around a bit longer Crazy Happy

Of course you can Barry . I promise I'll let you know when the game is over Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 pm

thankyou my dear, appreciate that UFO2
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Yer, sorry Barry. Wasn't getting at you.

To everyone reading you've got to admit that sites like ours are a minority. The mainstream know a lot about what we talk about but it's the nut jobs, the paranoia, the ridicules theories that undermines the alternative media, which keep the mainstream away.

If this works on July 30th I can see a lot of honest hard working folk getting involved. If they do, if it can progress, then things like Iraq and Libya isn’t going to be so easy for the ruling classes to pull off.

It's an opportunity for us and the everyday folk to reclaim a little "SAY" in what these ruling wankers do in our so-called name. If the mainstream can be lead to develop a hive mind, can expose corruption, can expose theft can expose greed then they can stop needless wars and deaths.

I want the military industrial complex rained in. I want to stop those profiting from deaths rained in. I want big pharmer rained in. I want affordable heath care / drugs. I want those profiting from the ill rained in. I want bankers rained in. I want a better place for you and me to live in but twattering on about chem trails, secret mars bases, Anunarki or whatever fantastical theory isn’t gunna cut it with the mainstream...and we need them on board NOW.
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm

No problem, I know what you mean, we are all whistleblowers in a way, wanting a better, fairer life, and it can be achieved once those greedy buggers in control are ousted away from power and corruption at their fingertips. Power back to the people, on a global scale, by ending illegal war we can end poverty

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:58 am