tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
devakas
mudra
Simplicity
7 posters

Simple-Minded

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Simple-Minded Empty Simple-Minded

Post  Simplicity Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello to you all:

Apologies for not greeting you before. I guess I usually just try to blend in the background. Sooowwwwwy :) I posted a topic and have had no response, so I thought maybe I should stop here and say hello first!

It's been quite awhile since I joined this community and feel like I know many of you already. My turn to let you in MY world....

Please don't take my anti-social behavior as anything other than passivity. I judge no person, even if it sounds like I may at times tongue

Very happy to be here amongst like-minded friends as we help each other on our journey for truth

ME:

The Karen Anchor .... Investigator .... Eagle .... Sabina .... Reunite The Karen
    mudra
    mudra

Simple-Minded Empty Re: Simple-Minded

Post  mudra Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Warm welcome Scentsy.
    It's wonderfull to have you amongst us Cheerful
    I don't think you offended anyone by not presenting yourself first.
    It 's nice you did though.
    It happens to all of us not to always have answers to our posts .
    It's just that we are not so many here that are actively posting and not everyone comes in every day.
    I appreciate you being here . Make yourself comfortable and just feel at home.

Love from me
    mudra
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanx for your kind reassurance, Mudra. You bring a serene presence here I love you

And I already DO feel at home. True freedom, to me, is being allowed to be yourself without condemnation.

Is it not a little quiet around here recently?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Scentsy wrote:

Is it not a little quiet around here recently?[/font]

Well we have had our storms and hurricanes but you probably missed them Wink
    It could be that it is holiday season for some of us but overall I still see people posting here everyday .

Love from me
    mudra

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:57 pm

I ventured to read around on the drama boards (which I usually stear away from) because it just felt funny here in the mists.

Wow.....must say how very sad I am right now. It felt so safe here before.....
    :(
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm

welcome to the forum MOA dear Scentsy!

dont think it is sad, we are not sad, we are happy here!!

we share what we find interesting or we learn interesting news from others.

sad it is illusion. Dont be in this illusion. Thubs Up

cup of coffee Brook Hugs

devakas

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 am

Hi there Scentsy .. as Devakas says don't be so sad.
    I think dissentions are just showing how hard it is at times to recognize we Love
    each other for I believe this is our very essence and trust that as time goes by and
    wisdom sinks in our Heart we will be able to fully embody that Godlike nature of ours.
    We are a family .. Even in the best ones there are thunderstorms at times .Best moments
    I think to let go of blurred emotions by giving peace a chance and Love it's way into healing.
    People come and go for various reasons . Let's keep the camp fire burning so that one day
    we can celebrate their return Cheerful

Much Love for you

mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 am

Welcome...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Thank you for your words of kindness!

Sad, devakas, as it seemed a trap was set and some fell in. I hope things have been resolved...no time for self destruction!

Your optimistic outlook is always appreciated Mudra. You always seem to know how to put the right words together Very Happy

...and thanx Mercuriel to you Wink
    Nazirite
    Nazirite

Post  Nazirite Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 am

Hello and welcome.
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello Nazirite.....thanx for the Welcome! :)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Aloha Scentsy and Nazirite.

Things have been a bit sad for me as I've been taking care of my dying mother in Oregon who recently passed on 7/11/11. Having spent 8 months thousands of miles away from my family doing this has been very difficult for us and the members who know me have been very kind and supportive during this period.

However, I want to add I was very happy to do this for my mother and it was also the best time of our shared lives on this last leg of her journey. I think I've just beginning to recover from all of this as it has been exceptionally challenging.

And I'm also very happy to see you back as I always enjoyed your avatar and posts but just didn't have the extra time to respond given everything else going on.

Please keep in mind with such a diverse group of folks from around the world I think we do pretty good on average with just a few minor tiffs now and again.

Having just got back home I'm a bit terrified to go out and see what has happened to the garden. The pineapple beds look more like weed beds and there are now papayas growing in the lettuce bed. Oh dear Crazy Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:30 am

Carol wrote:Aloha Scentsy and Nazirite.

Things have been a bit sad for me as I've been taking care of my dying mother in Oregon who recently passed on 7/11/11. Having spent 8 months thousands of miles away from my family doing this has been very difficult for us and the members who know me have been very kind and supportive during this period.

However, I want to add I was very happy to do this for my mother and it was also the best time of our shared lives on this last leg of her journey. I think I've just beginning to recover from all of this as it has been exceptionally challenging.

And I'm also very happy to see you back as I always enjoyed your avatar and posts but just didn't have the extra time to respond given everything else going on.

Please keep in mind with such a diverse group of folks from around the world I think we do pretty good on average with just a few minor tiffs now and again.

Having just got back home I'm a bit terrified to go out and see what has happened to the garden. The pineapple beds look more like weed beds and there are now papayas growing in the lettuce bed. Oh dear Crazy Happy
    You're doing an excellent job, Carol and keep in mind that there are only few people who have the strenght & determination to do what you do for your mother.

As for MoA: we have one of the lowest BS-threads rate on the net - quality over quantity - and that's good.
    JT & Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:42 am

Warm welcome back to you Carol .
    Looking at the quantity of new topics you posted today
    I can say without an inch of a doubt that you are back in full power Cheerful
    I believe your garden turned into a permaculture land while you were away
    and that those of your plants that wanted to make friends with some distant ones
    just did so .. I guess they must have had a party Wink

Much Love for You sister
    Hugs

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    You're doing an excellent job, Carol and keep in mind that there are only few people who have the strenght & determination to do what you do for your mother.

As for MoA: we have one of the lowest BS-threads rate on the net - quality over quantity - and that's good.
    JT & Double Thumbs Up

I second that Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:52 am

Ahh, thank you TRANCOSO and mudra. Lawless

I'm thinking that maybe tomorrow I'll have courage to face the garden. Earth

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm

We're glad you're back Carol....I know you were missed! So sorry about your mother. It's a very hard thing to experience, but I bet you have some very special memories now. New chapters are beginning. A new season for important assignments!

Thank you for the welcome. I actually feel the warmness here (and I don't always say those things easily)

My SN will be changed to "Simplicity" soon. Merc & I are working on it, huh Merc?
    Wink Very Happy Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank you Scentsy. I've actually had the urge today to move back to the mainland. I've not climatized yet y to Hawaii's tropical humidity and am more comfortable with the drier air in Oregon.

I like the name Simplicity. Good for you. cheers

Simplifying things is also a huge urge as well. I think it's time to unclutter and get rid of a lot of things we no longer need.

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Carol wrote:Thank you Scentsy. I've actually had the urge today to move back to the mainland. I've not climatized yet y to Hawaii's tropical humidity and am more comfortable with the drier air in Oregon.
    Ooooooooo how exciting!

I like the name Simplicity. Good for you. cheers

Simplifying things is also a huge urge as well. I think it's time to unclutter and get rid of a lot of things we no longer need.
    Yes, I think it's a trumpet call for all who have ears to hear Simple-Minded 193366
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Operation name change...success!!
    I changed my PW...
    thank you Mercuriel

Simple-Minded Lilhearts

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:32 pm