tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Any community minded souls in Bulgaria?

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Any community minded souls in Bulgaria? Empty Any community minded souls in Bulgaria?

Post  eMonkey Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi Folks

I'm not there yet as I'm stuck in the UK til November, but have a house in Bulgaria and a garden I want to create a small homestead on.
    Anyone in the country willing to help out, share ideas and tips? (lol - it will be one way - as I'm a clueless newbie at it)

Can do some freeze drying in return and maybe fix your applecrap (iMac) computer if it breaks or do you a Wordpress Website !

Anyone ?
    mudra
    mudra

Any community minded souls in Bulgaria? Empty Re: Any community minded souls in Bulgaria?

Post  mudra Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:46 pm

Great news that you are having a plan eMonkey.
    My daughter in law is Bulgarian but is no longer living in her country.
    I know of no one over there.
    I wish you well. Take care Hugs
    Make good connections.
    You may consider to post your request in Project Avalon which I believe knows more traffic than us.
    Rough times ahead on a global scale imho.
    But it's not check mate yet. There is still hope. Enlightened

PS: I left a note for you on the following thread a while ago:
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10321-a-quick-update-regarding-my-health-and-acknowledgements?highlight=an+update+regarding+my+health
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Any community minded souls in Bulgaria? Empty Re: Any community minded souls in Bulgaria?

Post  eMonkey Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:28 pm

mudra wrote:Great news that you are having a plan eMonkey.
    Yes, it's taken every penny I have - literally - to execute my plan.

mudra wrote:You may consider to post your request in Project Avalon which I believe knows more traffic than us.
    Ooohh, <sharp intake of breath> I've not been over there since the split. Here is my home and I think I'll stay just right here.
    Is it still run by that flakey flake "Bill"?

mudra wrote:Rough times ahead on a global scale imho.
    But it's not check mate yet. There is still hope.
    Oh yes, indeed. It's only now that I can bug out to a place where nearly every rural house has a small homestead. Better late than never.
    How I move forward and stretch out my few euros income is going to be tougher than any restrictions coming down the pipe.

My friend in Ecuador says end of 2023(ish) we will all be history anyway - something to do with the return of some planet. Arrow  Mike Adams is harping on about it this last week or so, and some people in the US are taking steps to shelter. But honestly, this story has been going around for years and reminds me of the little boy who cried wolf. Not unlike the Year 2000 debacle.

That's heartening news Mudra and I've replied already. I'm sorry I missed it.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:42 am

The Mists are my home too eMonkey 💗
    I have no clue if Bill is still running the show in PA.
    Long time I haven't open these doors.

If you are on FB or possibly all the new free platforms like Gab for ex
    ( see my thread uncensored Alternative platforms for more : https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10116-uncensored-platforms?highlight=Uncensored+platforms)
    that have opened since, you will find opportunities to connect with like minded people.
    Just type "sustainable communities "and similar words.
    Social media use is a fast way to reach people on a large scale these days.

Connection is all and will help you find ideas to develop your dream further.
    A plot of land even small will feed you, good books on permaculture ,self sustenance, wild forraging, medicinal plants ..will be your treasures. Faith will be your strengh in face of adversity.
    You'll do fine. I wish you very very well 💗🙏
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:57 am

eMonkey wrote:Hi Folks

I'm not there yet as I'm stuck in the UK til November, but have a house in Bulgaria and a garden I want to create a small homestead on.
    Anyone in the country willing to help out, share ideas and tips? (lol - it will be one way - as I'm a clueless newbie at it)

Anyone ?
    If you are still in the Uk I recommend buying seeds from realseeds.co.uk. https://www.realseeds.co.uk/

it is the wrong time of year to be ordering seeds, but better something than nothing. Theirs are all heirloom seeds and will breed true, so you can use them to start your own seed collection. I guess there won't be a huge back log of orders at this time of year..

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:00 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    If you are still in the Uk I recommend buying seeds from realseeds.co.uk. https://www.realseeds.co.uk/

it is the wrong time of year to be ordering seeds, but better something than nothing. Theirs are all heirloom seeds and will breed true, so you can use them to start your own seed collection.  I guess there won't be a huge back log of orders at this time of year..

Thanks Vidya.

I already have a list and my friend recommends a similar company. Sadly I will have to hide them somewhere as they may not make customs checks.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:11 am

Ahh... brexit.. wasnt that a different lifetime.. ?

yeah, i made the move pre brexit.. you will have to be creative :)

if you have trouble there is a demeter seed place in france (and other places).. they will ship within the EU.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:48 am

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:44 am

Thanks Mudra. That's awesome, I like James Corbett. I don't watch his reports anywhere near enough.

He mentions a community website Gathering https://www.unjected.com/
    I've already registered on it. Like all new websites like this, it's a bit of a quirky interface and I'm sure as it matures it will get better. Sincerely, I hope it grows.

Currently, I'm not over actively looking for community connections however, that can change in the blink of an eye as my moving date grows closer and
    UhOh

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:10 pm