tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am

Brook, am I mistaken or Thoth was a Child of Light, at least in that book?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:00 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 am

Sleep

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 am

Sleep

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Brook I found this research to be very very interesting. It's easier to grasp the ramifications if we read the summary of the research titles on page Nine of the link...the list on the left of the Utah site. Merci my friend.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 pm

I'll see if I can put it in layman's terms to find out if I have grasped the concept:

Pulses of low frequency sound affect the human brain to the extent that the minerals such as calcium don't deposit on the nerves of the brain correctly, therefore severely affecting memory recall and input. The third eye is connected by these nerves.

To boil it down further, low sound waves eff with your third eye.

How's that?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Yep - You have It but You could even simplify It further by saying ;

Low Frequency Effs with Your Third Eye / Pineal Gland...

This means that the 60HZ North American and 50HZ European Standards are actualy keeping People asleep...

Tesla wanted to run the Grid or an Electrical Grid @ at least 200HZ and there are many instances where He was seen to have walked through a Thunderbolt Field of Energy without being touched ?

How is this possible without being electrocuted You ask ? Why Its simple if You understand Electricity...

As the 200HZ Thunderbolts were far out of Phase with Tesla's body - IE Tesla's Personal Frequency was far below the 200HZ that the Field Thunderbolt Frequency was at - He at no time would have been hit by a Bolt as They were to far out of Phase with Tesla and His Body's native Frequency...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 am

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Brook wrote:This is not simply a brain function it's on a cellular level. If you take that into consideration this synaptic reaction to frequency and it's effect of creating trace amounts of calcium upon augmentation wold greatly effect aging and memory.

You're not getting Me exactly. Please let Me elaborate...

Wink

The Frequency I was talking about with Tesla WAS / IS at the Cellular Level. "His Body" means the Physical and the Physical could be equated as right down to Our Cells if one chooses...

That said though - It is impossible to hold a Mental Frequency and not have It be the exact same Value as Your Physical or Cellular Frequency. They are intertwined and directly proportional to each other...

Simply put - Mind is Consciousness & Consciousness rules Reality...

This is why the Phrase "Wheres Your Head at" is so relative to Vibration and Frequency as It relates to Human Consciousness or just plain Consciousness on It's own.

albino

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:55 am

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Well Brook, I have no feedback on this thread yet other than to thank you for your tremendous efforts. I spent most of yesterday cut and pasting this thread and the previous one, downloading relevant tube vids etc...I now have a 300 page word document that i will read and edit..

A few nice synchronicities in there for me, and then for my friend whos actually paying for the bandwidth for all this Wink

I must say, it puts a new light on my study of crowley's thoth tarot !! Though there are merits to studying that work from other perspectives...(and it has given me an easier choice between the two paths I was considering for future study and direction).

So , again a big thank you from me, I love you I will go away and digest your writing over the coming days and weeks..

Vidya

Later.... might as well edit this post.. just found this :

you might be in the wrong job? or perhaps the right one? Wink

and below that video a sales pitch for the sexual alchemy of the thoth tarot :)

cheers Cup o

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add video)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 am

Happy holidays, Brook & Lionhawk, and everyone @ MoA! Hope everyone's having a good time!

rendeer

Sorry for the late greetings. Weather's not too bad here in the UK but I got knocked out by the cold regardless .. scratch
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:52 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 am

Okay then....I've had some time to look into something brought to my attention. That would be Andrew Collins theory....

The Cygnus Correspondence At Giza

The major thrust of the first (November 2006) article on Giza and Cygnus was an unexpected finding Collins presented in his book. This finding consists of two related parts. First, for over a decade, many people have simply accepted that the three large pyramids at Giza were built to depict the three stars of Orion’s Belt. From that simple proposal, a complicated and all-encompassing theory I term “Orion-everywhere” has been presented by mainly Robert Bauval with support from Hancock and others. I too have been a proponent of Orion.

What Collins found at Giza was not only threatening, but is downright devastating to the Orion theorists. In sum, Collins found that the stars of Cygnus fit almost perfectly onto the Giza Plateau, fitting almost squarely on the apex of the three large pyramids. In addition, placement of the other stars of the Cygnus constellation onto Giza revealed several important sites. The one I am most intrigued with is near a well opening that could be quite important.

Now here are some links for you to look into that were shared with me...

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/thecygnusmystery_cygnusx3.htm

http://www.mysterious-america.net/cygnus-giza3.html

When I speak of the Discs...and their origins I have to say again....they are not from Orion. Orion is where the one's who hijacked them are from....I'm apparently not the only one who believe this either....As I just now found this as an example...

Thoth is also the stated author/ inspirator of today’s modern Templar Star-Mapping Time Fabric Repair / Oritronic vs Metatronic Grid Literature.

We have long been trying to sort out the true intent behind the Draconian and Reptilian cultures from the Orion sector, involvement in cooking up our DNA. While particularly on this website, the Draco stories of horror have gotten heavy press, in fact the simplistic notion that the Draco and Dragon roots are all man eating and blood thirsty (Firefights under Dulce?) is simply not true. Gardner does forget to give us Draco Dragon’s misdeeds and downside, but he does at least remind us that maybe our DNA needed to have its royal (’grail’) families bred like showdogs for millennia.

While it is true that the fallen or Nephite portion of that (what I consider parallel to the Anunnaki) culture, have perpetrated some horrific deeds in their babysitting of us as a petri dish (some true physics behind the vampire myth for example). On the other hand some of the highest forms of potential psychokinetics, star inhabiting, and faster than light DNA -- seeds come to us precisely BECAUSE we have been sown from such a potent (if sometimes literally God-awful) family tree.

Thoth is an educational case in point in this regard. Rarely do we compare specific detailed information which explains that he (also named Quetzlcoatel- THE subject of "Tutankhamon Prophecies"), was the son of Enki, brother to Marduk / Ra - thus clearly the pride of the human DNA defenders part of the Anunnaki fleet. And yet here (as clearly below)---

Thoth states un-equivocally that he is of PURE ORION / Rigelian descent. Putting these 2 notions together may give us new insight into the Anunnaki Origins in the Orion sector, AND why for example Thoth (as Hermes) built the Pyramid complex as a Golden Spiral starmap to Orion’s beltstars...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki09.htm

Fact is....the discs are from nowhere near this galaxy. Not from around these parts. Could Cygnus be the portal to get there?.....Very possible if and when I figure that out I'll share it. But for the present know that Orion is only depicted by those who wish it so.... Wink

Now one other thing that has been shared with me and I've been going on about in this thread is how FREQUENCY effects DNA directly...So here is something shared with me also that I've understood and worked to explain in this thread also. Validation is so cool.... Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 18 21327

http://quantumpranx.wordpress.com/dna-can-be-influenced-and-reprogrammed-by-words-and-frequencies/

Thanks to the one who has shared it with me!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:31 pm

What is to come before the Gates of Fire Red Skies is even more dreadful. I've been listening to Tom Brown Jr. End of Days class and it makes all this other stuff look like kindergarden.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:18 pm