tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  BrahmAikya Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Brook wrote:That was absolutely awesome! Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 7 849210 What a vacation eh?

Now my next question is ...what was the meeting about? Was it a dimensional download to be determined at a later date..or do you remember any exchange besides the energy of the shift? sometimes it's of a personal nature and in that case keep that close to you as meant to be. But it sounds profound.

Very inspiring indeed!

edit:

I will add that at this time spirit guardians are doing their utmost to reach each individual in anyway they can to gain the attention of those they guard over. It sounds like you have plenty more in store and should look forward to the process. I say roll with it! sounds like they are also of the 'ancient' variety if you get my meaning.

There are those of us here that are new souls and those that are very ancient. With what you have shared with me on the Camelot thread of this one...it sounds very ancient indeed. Handed down in a bloodline sense...through family if I recall correctly? I cannot look back on the thread now...IP banned ARGH! All that work and I had no intention to go back there in the first place after that fiasco.

Now me...the bloodline is there..but it's not handed down in the same sense...it's part of the DNA transfer through mummification that was brought forward here as well. Of this I'm absolutely 100% positive and validated to the core. But will not share the details for obvious reasons. You'll just have to take my word that it's been validated.

Again I'm so glad you decided to come here and share this...it's very on topic to this thread.

I'd love to see Deserthawk....but I believe a blue Sirian got in her ear..and she now does not have interest. She had a strong feline connection as I recall detecting. I also got from our four way connection a vedic energy. Could that be
    BrahmAikya?

btw...we have an excellent Vedic Scripts thread started by Devakas and Rasa is also there. It's very enlightening and good overall sharing. If you have a chance here is the link....Both Devakas and Rasa are versed quite well in the Vedic Scripts.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t216-vedic-scripts-wisdom-and-facts

And again welcome to the Mists BrahmAikya! So glad you both made it here. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 7 374937

Hey there Brook...just scanning the thread here and reconnecting with the energy and info. Its interesting you mention a vedic energy. I have been very drawn toward vedic medicine, mantras and teachings for much of my life. As well as currently pretty involved with alot of hindu, buddhist, taoist and zen teachings from a group of masters that one of which has many past life memories with his being involved with and around some pretty heavy beings from those times...whatever the reason the vedic and hindu stuff really seems to resonate with me the deepest. So maybe that contributed to the vedic vibe you were getting.

Cool
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 am

Brook wrote:There are those of us here that are new souls and those that are very ancient. With what you have shared with me on the Camelot thread of this one...it sounds very ancient indeed. Handed down in a bloodline sense...through family if I recall correctly? I cannot look back on the thread now...IP banned ARGH! All that work and I had no intention to go back there in the first place after that fiasco.

Let me offer a quick cultural background of myself in regards to bloodlines Big Grin 3

Myy paternal lineage doesn't quite go that far down the road Laugh though the lore and history are well documented and known throughout Indonesia, especially for those of Javanese descent:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyai_Roro_Kidul

Nyai Loro Kidul (also spelled Nyi Roro Kidul) is a legendary Indonesian spirit, known as the Queen of the Southern Sea of Java (Indian Ocean or Samudra Kidul south of Java island) in Javanese and Sundanese mythology. She is also the legendary consort of the Sultans of Mataram and Yogyakarta, beginning with Senopati and continuing to the present day.

My connection to her comes from both my paternal grandparents whom descended from this man:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senopati

Senopati (ing Alaga Sayiddin Kalifatullah Tanah Jawi) (1584-1601) (born as Sutawijaya) was the first and legendary king of the Mataram Sultanate Kingdom. He was the son of Ki Ageng Pemanahan, one of Hadiwidjaja, the Duke of Pajang's retainer and loyal servant, and then adopted by the Duke as his son. He was noted for killing the main opposition to the Duke, Prince Haryo Penangsang of Jipang-Panola, the last descendant of Demak sultanate, thus gaining victory for his godfather's Pajang kingdom. Both him and his father were granted the dukedom of Mataram, which then grew to a new sovereign kingdom and a dynasty that lasts until recent days.

During his reign the kingdom still used Javanese traditions, though the Islam already was introduced to Java. It was the Javanese Muslim state of Pajang (and the ancient Hindu-Javanese kingdom of Mataram, still on the same site) that got in trouble when Panembahan Senopati schemed to undermine the authority of the King of Pajang. Senopati had conquered the Mataram district himself and c. 1576 he conquered the area of Pajang, imposed the new religion and established his own court. The Mataram ruler refused to embrace the Islam and many historiographical problems surrounded Senopati's reign. Like he concentrated his spiritual powers through meditation and ascetism. So Senopati's reliance upon both Sunan Kalijaga and Nyai Loro Kidul in the chronicles accounts nicely reflects the Mataram Dynasty's ambivalence towards Islam and indigenous Javanese beliefs. The straight line between Mount Merapi at the north and the southern sea, with the Mataram kingdom at the center was s strong concept of cosmology among the Javanese.

I just found out that my paternal grandmother is a daughter of one of Yogyakarta (Djogjakarta)'s older Sultans from a concubine who decided to leave the Sultanate and was given permission to raise her daughter singlehandedly with dignity. My grandmother was then Dutch educated and worked as a nurse under a Dutch gynecologist. That was really something in those colonial days. My father's family is registered on the Sultanate list as part of the outer circle of the Sultanate family; each of my father's siblings were born with a title to mark their lineage, this includes some of my older cousins. By the time I was born this tradition was not followed through as it was a big hassle to do so!

My mother's side of the family however is a mixture of various local tribes added by Chinese and French blood; it's hard to trace anything of historical value due to their indifference.

Having said this, I neither look like anyone from my father's family nor my mother's. Physically I am an anomaly amongst them, as if I'm merely physically passing through.

(to be continued)
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:42 am

Brook wrote:Now my next question is ...what was the meeting about? Was it a dimensional download to be determined at a later date..or do you remember any exchange besides the energy of the shift? sometimes it's of a personal nature and in that case keep that close to you as meant to be. But it sounds profound.

It's a belief commonly found around Indonesia that spirits dwell in various places around the country, if not the world. It is only polite to address these spirits such as how one visits another person's house. It's a habit I've acquired ever since I was young to simply do a quick shout-out with a big grin on my face. I innocently thought it'd be one of those meet-and-greet but judging from my friend's deep fears, it turned out to be something quite different.

According to her, she could not penetrate the bubble so yes, it was probably personal in nature. There was a fence of sorts that separated her further from me; it was as if she was merely allowed there as a witness and nothing else. For her, the world began to look very differently from what it appears to be and that somehow we walk on very different paths, coming from completely different places. She had a brief recall sometime ago that perhaps before we came as how we are now, we manifested elsewhere as something other; she was one living in the skies and I in the waters and we had always been friends from way back then. After seeing the bubble, it became a verification for her that perhaps that "way back then" actually goes much further back than she anticipated. We talked about it briefly last night and she's still amazed at the experience. She can't wrap her mind around it.

My superficial take on it would be simply a validation of what I experienced 2 weeks prior to the event. It was a kind of conscious free-fall through what looked and felt like membranes between spaces, dimensions within dimensions. I can't quite put them into words just yet.

Brook wrote:I will add that at this time spirit guardians are doing their utmost to reach each individual in anyway they can to gain the attention of those they guard over. It sounds like you have plenty more in store and should look forward to the process. I say roll with it! sounds like they are also of the 'ancient' variety if you get my meaning.

Despite the 'youth' of my paternal lineage, I agree that there is something ancient that's come through lately and it is quite otherworldly to say the least.

I hope to see Deserthawk here soon.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 am

[q

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:56 am

O

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 am

O

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 am

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 am

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 am

milkteagirl wrote:
    Brook wrote:There are those of us here that are new souls and those that are very ancient. With what you have shared with me on the Camelot thread of this one...it sounds very ancient indeed. Handed down in a bloodline sense...through family if I recall correctly? I cannot look back on the thread now...IP banned ARGH! All that work and I had no intention to go back there in the first place after that fiasco.

Let me offer a quick cultural background of myself in regards to bloodlines Big Grin 3

Myy paternal lineage doesn't quite go that far down the road Laugh though the lore and history are well documented and known throughout Indonesia, especially for those of Javanese descent:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyai_Roro_Kidul

Nyai Loro Kidul (also spelled Nyi Roro Kidul) is a legendary Indonesian spirit, known as the Queen of the Southern Sea of Java (Indian Ocean or Samudra Kidul south of Java island) in Javanese and Sundanese mythology. She is also the legendary consort of the Sultans of Mataram and Yogyakarta, beginning with Senopati and continuing to the present day.

My connection to her comes from both my paternal grandparents whom descended from this man:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senopati

Senopati (ing Alaga Sayiddin Kalifatullah Tanah Jawi) (1584-1601) (born as Sutawijaya) was the first and legendary king of the Mataram Sultanate Kingdom. He was the son of Ki Ageng Pemanahan, one of Hadiwidjaja, the Duke of Pajang's retainer and loyal servant, and then adopted by the Duke as his son. He was noted for killing the main opposition to the Duke, Prince Haryo Penangsang of Jipang-Panola, the last descendant of Demak sultanate, thus gaining victory for his godfather's Pajang kingdom. Both him and his father were granted the dukedom of Mataram, which then grew to a new sovereign kingdom and a dynasty that lasts until recent days.

During his reign the kingdom still used Javanese traditions, though the Islam already was introduced to Java. It was the Javanese Muslim state of Pajang (and the ancient Hindu-Javanese kingdom of Mataram, still on the same site) that got in trouble when Panembahan Senopati schemed to undermine the authority of the King of Pajang. Senopati had conquered the Mataram district himself and c. 1576 he conquered the area of Pajang, imposed the new religion and established his own court. The Mataram ruler refused to embrace the Islam and many historiographical problems surrounded Senopati's reign. Like he concentrated his spiritual powers through meditation and ascetism. So Senopati's reliance upon both Sunan Kalijaga and Nyai Loro Kidul in the chronicles accounts nicely reflects the Mataram Dynasty's ambivalence towards Islam and indigenous Javanese beliefs. The straight line between Mount Merapi at the north and the southern sea, with the Mataram kingdom at the center was s strong concept of cosmology among the Javanese.

I just found out that my paternal grandmother is a daughter of one of Yogyakarta (Djogjakarta)'s older Sultans from a concubine who decided to leave the Sultanate and was given permission to raise her daughter singlehandedly with dignity. My grandmother was then Dutch educated and worked as a nurse under a Dutch gynecologist. That was really something in those colonial days. My father's family is registered on the Sultanate list as part of the outer circle of the Sultanate family; each of my father's siblings were born with a title to mark their lineage, this includes some of my older cousins. By the time I was born this tradition was not followed through as it was a big hassle to do so!

My mother's side of the family however is a mixture of various local tribes added by Chinese and French blood; it's hard to trace anything of historical value due to their indifference.

Having said this, I neither look like anyone from my father's family nor my mother's. Physically I am an anomaly amongst them, as if I'm merely physically passing through.

(to be continued)

So all this time I have been chatting with a Javanese princess? Jeez aren't you the mystery girl. Shocked Wink

Brook wrote:
    Hey there Brook...just scanning the thread here and reconnecting with the energy and info. Its interesting you mention a vedic energy. I have been very drawn toward vedic medicine, mantras and teachings for much of my life. As well as currently pretty involved with alot of hindu, buddhist, taoist and zen teachings from a group of masters that one of which has many past life memories with his being involved with and around some pretty heavy beings from those times...whatever the reason the vedic and hindu stuff really seems to resonate with me the deepest. So maybe that contributed to the vedic vibe you were getting.

I'm sure it did...and that is why I brought it up Wink

I really recommend getting to know that thread I mentioned. Rasa pointed me in some directions regarding the interpretations of the Bhagavad Gita which was very helpful....interpretation is of great importance when researching these ancient teachings.

For example...that "Egyptian protocol' as I call it that I found in another thread....that can have several interpretations...also when applied can be misdirected. However in the case where I found it...I saw it was being used correctly as a "merge"...which in that case was also used in the highest order. Earth based anchored energy.

I will certainly check that thread out when I have a little time to sit and read for a bit. Cool
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:49 am

[

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Oh gee I am no princess, I don't even look Javanese, LOL! Nyai Roro Kidul apparently has been my patron; I call her Mother. The Southern Seas where she supposedly resides is where I used to spend my childhood holidays at with my family. My father didn't seem aware of the connection though despite him being the superstitious one confused

Brook, those lines on your hands have returned? I remember a discussion about them @ PC. Your granddaughter is cute but yes, her eye color is strange, not that is a bad thing Big Grin 2 it'll be interesting to see how she looks like when she grows up a bit more! My maternal grandmother had light brown eyes, very much cat-like, but the trait did not pass down to any of her children or grandchildren.

So, shall we continue? Brook
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:22 pm

S

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm

I

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 pm

I wonder why the elbow; if the lines are a kind of energy that's 'intelligent' and thus leave a kind of 'signature', then the energy is simply moving upwards, thus parking at your elbows for the moment before moving further up?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm

What's happening with your 4-day download, by the way?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:09 pm

I'

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 pm

You have lines that somehow try to 'speak' to you; I'm highly curious.

I can understand the electrical side of it. I tend to affect electrical appliances whenever I get greatly upset. Not so much nowadays, though; I was a walking haywire in those days.

There's still lots that you have not touched yet here in regards to the download. I'm itching to go forward as I suspect it will continue to open more doors, if not lines and bubbles Cheerful

P.S. I wonder if it all has anything to do with what I saw when I went free-falling ...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 pm

h

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm

O

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am

Brook wrote:I'm fairly certain the lines on my hands are caused by the change in my electric body...it must have some relation to the manifestation.

Do you feel any physical sensations within the markings?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 am

BrahmAikya wrote:
    Brook wrote:I'm fairly certain the lines on my hands are caused by the change in my electric body...it must have some relation to the manifestation.

nope...not at all. They just appear.
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am

milkteagirl wrote:You have lines that somehow try to 'speak' to you; I'm highly curious.

I can understand the electrical side of it. I tend to affect electrical appliances whenever I get greatly upset. Not so much nowadays, though; I was a walking haywire in those days.

There's still lots that you have not touched yet here in regards to the download. I'm itching to go forward as I suspect it will continue to open more doors, if not lines and bubbles Cheerful

P.S. I wonder if it all has anything to do with what I saw when I went free-falling ...

Hey there....I also am curious about the "free falling". There are references in certain systems/methods refering to that sensation while experiancing certain states of awareness...specificaly having a direct connection with the buddha state / christ consciousness/ satori/ etc...which from my understanding would be consistant with asension, illumination, enlightenment, etc.... sunny
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:28 am

Brook wrote:
    BrahmAikya wrote:

nope...not at all. They just appear.

How fast do they come on? Minutes? hours? days?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:55 am