tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s

mudra
    mudra

Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s Empty Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s

Post  mudra Tue May 10, 2011 5:10 pm

RichPlanet.com: Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s

In the 1960s Charles James Hall was a weather observer in the United States Air Force. He was stationed at Indian Springs in Nevada. He became aware of a base hidden in the mountains being used by a race of extra terrestrial which was known about by certain high ranking military officials.

Charles claims to have met 3 different races of extra-terrestrial. The first he describes as "tall whites" who were peaceful and use or used a base in the mountains near Indian Springs. Another race Charles mentions are "The Grays" and another race of human looking E.T.s he describes as "Norwegians with 24 teeth".

Arrow http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=52&part=1

Love Always
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s Empty Re: Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s

Post  Sanicle Thu May 19, 2011 9:52 am

Did you watch those videos Mudra? What do you think? He's a strange one isn't he? Fascinating if it's all true too. Even descriptions of the ships in the second video and his claim that Einstein had it wrong lol.
    mudra
    mudra

Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s Empty Re: Tall White E.T.s, Grey E.T.s & "Norwegian" E.T.s

Post  mudra Thu May 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Yes I listened to these videos Sanicle . That man's experience felt genuine to me .
    It was interesting to learn from him that these beings are not telepathic but that
    the way they induced or read thoughts is through electronics .
    Also that moving our feet would make their reading of our minds more difficult
    due to the way the brain functions.
    We have had other reports about the tall whites but it is the first time I could listen
    to a testimony of someone who lived so closely with them for such a long time.
    I found the interview interesting .
    It will remain a 2d hand testimony though until I meet these beings myself .
    Nevertheless the overall message is a positive one .

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 23, 2011 3:06 am

Just found this website (while looking for info on Arcuturus) which gives out a lot of the information contained in Hall's books about the Tall Whites that goes way beyond what he reveals in the video. Also included is information that is relevent to that and 'life' generally eg DNA, evolution, etc. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this site and thought others might too. Soooo much pertinent information here about many of the 'big questions' within the article and via links.

http://openseti.org/Hall.html

Here's an excerpt as a taster------
    "They have the faculty of speech, but some of their speech sounds are outside the audible spectrum for humans. In other words, we can't hear the sounds.

Normal speech sounds “like a dog barking or a meadowlark singing”. However, some Tall Whites can mimic human speech and in fact carry on normal conversations with humans. Some have demonstrated an ability to imitate specific humans so well that the imitation cannot be detected when used over a telephone.

They also can use a device that projects speech so that it is heard by humans within their head. This works only over a short range (several feet) and requires the human to turn the head sideways to the Tall White.

The device is also a language translator. According to its settings from time to time, Hall was occasionally able to overhear Tall Whites conversing among themselves as though they were speaking English.

As stated, there was a pattern of confrontations with our personnel, in which panic led to injury and death of our soldiers. These beings are all well-armed, and they can and do kill, sometimes at the tiniest provocation. They react and move much more rapidly than humans can, so if they decide you have threatened them, you may be cut down and bleeding out without having even been warned.

Every Tall White adult carries a pencil-like weapon that can be set to stun, kill, immobilize, or "hypnotize" humans. It can also administer severe pain, and they frequently use it to discipline people who act in ways that annoy, frighten, or endanger them. The weapon's actions and effects are accomplished by varying the frequency of focused microwaves to interact with specific ions in the human body.

Although they can be friendly, they are at times arrogant and insulting. They appear to be sensitive to our social structures (i.e., classes), for example cultivating relations with high-ranking military officials, some of whom were often seen working with them, while holding lesser-ranking persons in disdain. Hall got along with them by letting them treat him as their "pet", a term they used in his presence.

In time, the term "Teacher's Pet" became Hall's code name that was respected among the ETs and the ranking military who were aware of his activities. He was selected by "both governments" to function as the point man in a pilot program to explore paths of cultural acclimatization between the tall whites and ourselves. Because of everyone's tendency to panic, and the ETs to strike with their weapons, Hall was awarded commendations for the rare bravery that he exhibited during this period."

And another--------
    "In his tour of the scout craft, Hall noticed two rows of touch-sensitive buttons just inside the door. Significantly, they bore cartouche-like symbols, Egyptian-style except with more pictorial elements in them than typical cartouches would have."

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:02 pm