tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion

mudra
    mudra

Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion  Empty Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion

Post  mudra Thu May 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6ugwaLe5U

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion  Empty Re: Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:25 am

Thanks for posting this Mudra. I find Alfred Webre's belief that Greys are intelligent copper-based plant lifeforms fascinating as it 'explains' why their behaviour seems so 'alien' to us. It fits in with them having such simple little bodies too. Seeing them thus fits with his broader concept also --- that there is a universal pattern to life in our Universe which is representative of what's already here on our planet. He's right. All the different ET types humans say they've experienced eg bird, insect, reptilian, feline, etc are represented on our planet. 'As above so below'.

The whole concept he presents unifies Universal patterns of creation and makes us already a part of this Universal family than we've known ourselves to be. We have them all here already on our planet in our known reality, albeit in less evolved forms than those 'visiting' us from elsewhere. All the more reason to get to know them better and respect them more.

Theorizing one step further, given that creation comes from thought energy, knowing that many people unconciously fear 'other than human' lifeforms, from moths to snakes to insects to birds, it stands to reason to me that those unconscious fears could be manifested as ET beings come to 'haunt' us. Horror movies have been made exploiting such fears eg about the insect world suddenly growing and rising up against us for instance. Then there's that classic old Alfred Hitchcock Movie 'The Birds'.

Beyond that, the women have brilliant stories to tell about all they've learned as well. All in all, a great listen.

I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion  Empty Re: Grey Et's - A roundatable Discussion

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:31 pm

What if both Greys and Humans were genetically-engineered by Renegade Reptilians -- under the cover of creating slave-races -- when in fact, the Greys (Masons and Stone-Cutters) and Humans were created as Trojan Horses or Secret Weapons -- to eventually overthrow the Reptilian Powers That Be -- and to create a Brave New Universe -- with Responsible-Freedom rather than Unquestioning Absolute-Obedience??!! What if Greys are the missing-link between Reptilians and Humans? I have no idea if this is true -- but these sorts of questions need to be asked.

Bill Cooper spoke of EBE as being Plant-Based -- and as being treated by a Dr. Guermo Mendoza (spelling?) who had a PhD in Botany. I tend to lean toward the hypothesis that both Greys and Humans are Recent Subsets of an Ancient Reptilian Race -- but this is more intuitive than substantive.

I once spoke with someone who called me a 'Commoner' when I made a comment concerning 'Tall Long-Nosed Greys'. You don't suppose that I was speaking to a Grey in Human-Form, do you???
    SpiralOut
    SpiralOut

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 pm

This isn't the first time I've heard the theory of Grey's being plant based. In Majestic by Whitley Strieber, which is the supposed real story on the Roswell crash but labled as fiction (for he feared his safety). According to the story the doctors who autopsied the three cadavers of the Roswell crash declared them as plant life forms. There was also one "hybrid" being.

My father has spoken to a Grey once, he believes. It told him (through telepathy) that his name was Murdok after my father asked who he was. Then the alien being told him, "You need to remember who you really are."
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am