tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show April 22-2011

B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show April 22-2011 Empty President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show April 22-2011

Post  B.B. Baghor Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Hey Avaloneans, this is an event of today, don't know if it's been on air or in sight already. See if there's value in it for you, be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

The Disclosure Show on Ustream.tv http://bit.ly/hnurK9

Jon Kelly April 22 at 5:52pm Was President Kennedy an alien abductee? Secrets behind President John F. Kennedy’s written demands for UFO intelligence from the CIA as reported in Britain’s Daily Mail will be disclosed on a new TV show this Friday night, predicts one local expert. Canadian journalist Jon Kelly says that audience participants who study the president’s November 14, 1963 press conference audio track in reverse will be able to detect messages further defining ET influence on the political leadership of North America.

Mr. Kelly cites multiple examples of how other political leaders’ secret messages including President Barack Obama, President Jimmy Carter and Bloc Québécois leader Gilles Duceppe seem to suggest that North America’s political elite have personal knowledge of UFO’s and alien abduction.

A three-hour special explores President Kennedy’s Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show, a new program produced in Vancouver and distributed via Ustream.tv that airs live Friday, April 22, 2011 from 7:00-10:00 pm PST, 10:00 pm-1:00 am EST.

The Disclosure Show is supported by the supporters of the Truth Movement. All proceeds go to support the Truth Movement. Episodes of the show can be viewed live for $9.95 or from archives for $4.95 at: www.ustream.tv/channel/the-disclosure-show.

For more information please visit http://TheDisclosureShow.com/.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=143601925709868
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show April 22-2011 Empty Re: President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show April 22-2011

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 am

Hmmmm.........

B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show April 22-2011 Empty Re: President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages on The Disclosure Show April 22-2011

Post  B.B. Baghor Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Hmmmmmmm? :)ha ha.....are you in thought, Sanicle?
    Maybe this post enlightens the subject, regarding breeding programs and interaction with humans, by aliens. There's an experienced abductee, Whitley Strieber, who is to me a wise maverick amongst the alien fans (among them devotees of sensation and drama, no offense.)

Strieber chooses to be responsible and grow through the many experiences with aliens, in his case, The Grays. In the 80's I read his book "Communion" and found in it the most sincere and mature approach towards the Grays and their role. No victimising, only evolving with compassion and an open mind.

To me, Strieber's attitude is similar to Alex Collier's in his You Tube lectures on the Andromedans. Both of them are of service to mankind and offer valuable tools to cope with possible future encounters with aliens.
    Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

Whitley Strieber - The Grays (Aliens Among Us)
    https://youtu.be/t2y1CGcaDjk

Whitley Strieber's ebook Communion download page
    http://www.sharefreeware.net/FDM/?ref=193370

Here's the ebook "Majestic" by Strieber, on the Roswell incident, an encounter with aliens:
    http://www.classic-sf.com/eBooks/Majestic.pdf

Comment on Whitley Strieber's book "Majestic"
    I first became interested in Whitley Strieber from his work with Art Bell. I have had an interest in the Roswell incident for a much longer period. I find Strieber's credibility to be lacking. Of course Majestic is fiction, with actual documents spread within. I believe Strieber has an honest curiosity into the subjects he writes about; but as selling some of his obviously fictionized writings as non-fiction, he has turned many away. It's like a UFOlogist who is found to be making hoax pictures--they should be punished and excommunicated. Now, that being said, and knowing what Strieber is, I still enjoy his writings--plan to get his 2012. Majestic here starts out well. We who know the Roswell case well will enjoy the trip back. Towards the end, very much like UFOs themselves, things become a bit abstract. I felt a bit let down, yet the historicity Strieber presents here is worth the trip. You can still catch Strieber occasionally on our beloved Coast to Coast AM.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 am

I've enjoyed reading Dolores Cannon's (the hypnotist) work re ETs myself. Have you read those? Again a very positive an open-minded view coming across through her work which gives one faith that not all ETs are of the negative variety, although I'm sure they exist as well. Of all I've read from those who've had dealings with the ETs, the creation of hybrids comes up again and again, but I guess not so many would have known about it back in Kennedy's day, including the man himself. No wonder he wanted to know more.

It just floors me that the bloody FBI and CIA (and governments elsewhere) took it upon themselves to keep their info from so many, including the president himself. Talk about ego!! One major problem with that is that negative minded types can always imagine the very worst when it comes to secrets, as we know, and I'm sure a lot of what's out there is just that.....imagined, at least in part. But don't we know as well that people who keep secrets about something usually have a lot to hide themselves, which can't help but make one view the CIA and FBI as suspect. But with their egos, I'm sure they enjoy all of this fear and ignorance surrounding them as well, all aiding their agenda.

OK, I'm rambling. Sorry lol. Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:57 am