tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Empty Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016

Post  Carol Mon May 16, 2016 11:36 am

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - New Critical Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016

More info at http://www.SiriusDisclosure.com

Dr. Steven Greer appeared on the Carol Rosin Show on May 13, 2016 to discuss new critical and urgent information regarding the Disclosure Movement. 

WHY IS THIS URGENT? Because there has been a GRAND ESCALATION from the DIS-information camps in the public sector and media … and YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT! 

The headlines and descriptions below are from Carol Rosin’s archive link for this same show. (You can follow the link here to her archived file on American Freedom Radio) We encourage you to support her sites and visit their webpages for more information.

This show’s original archive: http://www.blackkatenterprises.com/ar...

(Permission has been granted by The Carol Rosin Show for us to transform into this video file. It can be shared throughout the world… we just ask that you do not change or augment this file in anyway. It must be kept in its integrity with link backs to all parties involved… listed below. Thank you!)

This YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2gSt...

About The Carol Rosin Show and American Freedom Radio: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/p...

Carol’s website: http://www.PeaceInSpace.com

Sirius Disclosure main website: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/

The New Disclosure Campaign: http://fundraising.siriusdisclosure.com/ 

American Freedom Radio / The Carol Rosin Show Description of the interview with Dr. Greer:

“NEW CRITICAL URGENT MESSAGE from DR. STEVEN GREER! CRITICAL TIME! - NEW VITAL INFORMATION courageously discussed by Dr. STEVEN GREER on The Carol Rosin Show, May 13, 2016, ARCHIVED on www.americanfreedomradio.com. DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! A HORRIFIC HOAX is being played on all of us. Disinformation has been purposefully spread around the USA and world, including by some in the Ufology community. Dr. Greer EXPOSES THE BIGGEST LIE EVER, vitally important for all to know! He also discusses some good news about what's happening, new developments, things we can do, and his call for more whistleblowers, and for people who have free energy devices. He announces a forthcoming important New Movie, Book, Treaty, Disclosure Peace Concert Celebration and much more. 

To reach Carol: spacetreaty@gmail.com

Other videos of interest:

Dr. Carol Rosin - Von Braun's Legacy, his message and peace in space https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP8ft...

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project - 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLU...

Apollo Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell with an IMPORTANT MESSAGE 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uAd_...

Music: "Peace on Earth and in Space" by Pia Larsen
    http://www.flexmusicpr.ws

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016

Post  Pris Tue May 17, 2016 6:11 am

Good show!

In a nutshell, for those who may be wondering, the urgent message is a warning for us not to fall for the disinfo fear campaign happening right now to make us all think ETs are a hostile threat to humanity.  We are being primed.  Those behind the 'Unacknowledged Secret Access Projects' (USAPs) appear to be ramping up for a staged event that, if 'successful', will look like we are being attacked by ETs.  Because they have the advanced technology to do it, it will seem real but will be an entirely man-made event.  If this event happens and people fall for it, that would be the excuse needed to keep the financial military industrial complex alive and well in a kind of 'War of The Worlds'.  
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Empty Re: Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016

Post  bobhardee Tue May 17, 2016 8:34 am

Pris,
    Let's say it another way.  What he is saying is that all those other people out there who have been investigating UFOs are WRONG. Just listen to me.  They are the disinformation agents and I am not.  They don't know what they are talking about and I do.     I have been following Dr. Greer and several years and have posted most everything that he placed on his Disclosure site. I have the up most respect for the man. He has done a far better job at getting people who are "in the know" to come forward and testify as to their understanding of what is going on than any other researcher.   However, it seems that he has gone a little too far.  He might as well as said, MUFON, go take a hike.   Cattle mutilations?  Oh that's just our government doing that.  It's not alien.  Abductions?  Ohhhh that is just our government doing that, it's not ET.    
    Deep breath.
    Does that make sense to you?  It doesn't me. I don't want and hope that our government is not creating a fake ET war like he says but at the same time, I don't believe that ALL the cattle mutilations, abductions, and countless other events have all come from our secret space agency.  Where's the evidence?  I cannot remember anyone of the people who have testified for him about this, has made that kind of claim.  
    That's my two cents.
    Let me hear yours.....water woman.
    Bob H.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue May 17, 2016 9:28 am

As it may be the last pages of those old scripts which are shown to our world puplicums before we remove those scum from history, i have a few other issues i need help with:
    *project bluebeam more or less dismantled or severly damaged???
    *If this covert turnaround or correction by divine inspired forces waits
    till a bluebeam con-attack can be launched and worldwide war rules our
    ineffective efforts to build a spiritual civilisation on planet Earth-where is the quantumlogic in that ???
    *What will happentoOxymorons solarsystem governance and thenew music inspired by that mass??
    *A lot of pseudo-human globalizers give equal rites to all kind of mutants and criminal insane ( claims of 2/3 of population soulless allready), i dont feel like to make efforts to accomodate those ideots (like people who dont believe, dont know about aliens or 4 whom it dont matter...), i need someadvice here from other starchildren!!!!
    *The more i am tasked by our universe to evaluate those human affairs for their abilities to host the circle of species and positiv affirm the divine plan set up for Earth/solar system, the more i tend for a clean cut and total solution which would take into account all plans and visions ever put into perpetuation, same way many animals and spirits have no say about their lifecycle yet, polarityobcessed consumers should all be consumed as well...
    *Back to the phenomental DRGREER signals, some strange smoke and fireworks for mentals on this vid, with the advertising of ??? - unlimited free energy - as solution for what, more business and consum??? This could be the factotum of his survival in his gamelevel - advertising materialism...

You're the new energy devices yourself!!!! Lmao

*PS...The latest x-files affirmed in the same timeframe like greers revelations, that abductions are done by gov-forces/secret space programms (which where all done after the breakdown of the martian soldier memoryblocks???)

*PS2...Is there a teaching valuable on how to clean up this mess with LOOVE? Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 am

What if ALL of US came here as Aliens in Antiquity?? What if the Human-Race was Genetically-Engineered by these Aliens aka US?? What if Some of US remained Aliens and Some of US became Human-Beings?? What if there are Multiple-Factions of US in this solar system (Human and Otherwise)?? What if No One Else is (visible and active) in this solar system Other Than US?? What if We Are the Orion-Group?? What if We Brought Most of the Fancy-Technology With Us in Antiquity?? What if there is Nothing New Under This Particular Sun?? What if there is a Local Sun-God (but not an Almighty Universe-God) active in this solar system?? What if the Bible was written by Local Gods and Goddesses in Conflict with Each Other?? What if the War in Heaven and Earth is a Local Civil-War Between US and US?? What if the Rest of the Universe is Observing the Madness (and Recording the Event)?? What Would the White-Reptilians Under the Gobi Desert Say?? What if we are facing an Imminent Investigative and Executive Judgment of This Solar System (conducted by the Rest of the Universe)?? I could go on and on. I spoke with Dr. Carol Rosin and Dr. Edgar Mitchell a couple of times at Whole Life Expo's in Los Angeles -- and I wish I had gotten a lot better acquainted with both of them. It's a bit odd that (decades later) I've been exclusively posting on a site owned and operated by a "Carol" -- and I spoke for several months with a mysterious individual named "Mitchel" (who told me about conversations he had with Astronaut Brian O'Leary shortly before his death). It really makes me wonder. What Would Mr. Edgars Say?? What Would Sherry Shriner Say (in Carrollton, Ohio)??
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue May 17, 2016 11:27 am

So we are primed in this - beware!!! Humans are hostile to galactic family?

Suspect

A here is the thread confirmin x-files dates: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8670-2016-x-files-exposes-elite-s-genocidal-plan-from-global-banking-collapse-to-alien-deception

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Pris wrote:.

Good show!

In a nutshell, for those who may be wondering, the urgent message is a warning for us not to fall for the disinfo fear campaign happening right now to make us all think ETs are a hostile threat to humanity.  We are being primed.  Those behind the 'Unacknowledged Secret Access Projects' (USAPs) appear to be ramping up for a staged event that, if 'successful', will look like we are being attacked by ETs.  Because they have the advanced technology to do it, it will seem real but will be an entirely man-made event.  If this event happens and people fall for it, that would be the excuse needed to keep the financial military industrial complex alive and well in a kind of 'War of The Worlds'.  

bobhardee wrote:Pris,
    Let's say it another way.  What he is saying is that all those other people out there who have been investigating UFOs are WRONG. Just listen to me. They are the disinformation agents and I am not.  They don't know what they are talking about and I do.     I have been following Dr. Greer and several years and have posted most everything that he placed on his Disclosure site. I have the up most respect for the man. He has done a far better job at getting people who are "in the know" to come forward and testify as to their understanding of what is going on than any other researcher.   However, it seems that he has gone a little too far.  He might as well as said, MUFON, go take a hike.   Cattle mutilations?  Oh that's just our government doing that.  It's not alien.  Abductions?  Ohhhh that is just our government doing that, it's not ET.    
    Deep breath.
    Does that make sense to you?  It doesn't me. I don't want and hope that our government is not creating a fake ET war like he says but at the same time, I don't believe that ALL the cattle mutilations, abductions, and countless other events have all come from our secret space agency.  Where's the evidence?  I cannot remember anyone of the people who have testified for him about this, has made that kind of claim.  
    That's my two cents.
    Let me hear yours.....water woman.
    Bob H.

Hehe...  I'll put it another way, too.  I won't lose any sleep over it. alien  

MUFON?  

http://badufos.blogspot.ca/2014/03/mufon-jumps-shark.html
    Please note: the writer also considers Steven Greer to be 'red meat'. Very Happy

Anyway!  I'm not going to concern myself too much with all the 'other stuff' at this time mostly because, from what I've learned over the years so far, I haven't come across anything that is really 'proof' for me.  At least Dr. Steven Greer has rubbed shoulders with identified people in real positions of power.  That there are USAPs makes total sense to me.  I've seen one of those black triangles myself and it could easily have been an USAP.  Trillions of dollars have gone 'missing'.  And, I'm familiar with Hollywood and our obsession with it.  I am also familiar with special effects and how to create an illusion.  Just imagine what can be done when money isn't a limitation.  Imagine what can be done when you can build anything you want, have all technologies at your disposal, decades to play around with it all, and full autonomy.  If you were a psychopath, what would you dream up?

Last edited by Pris on Wed May 18, 2016 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Eartheart wrote:As it may be the last pages of those old scripts which are shown to our world puplicums before we remove those scum from history, i have a few other issues i need help with:
    *project bluebeam more or less dismantled or severly damaged???
    *If this covert turnaround or correction by divine inspired forces waits
    till a bluebeam con-attack can be launched and worldwide war rules our
    ineffective efforts to build a spiritual civilisation on planet Earth-where is the quantumlogic in that ???
    *What will happentoOxymorons solarsystem governance and thenew music inspired by that mass??
    *A lot of pseudo-human globalizers give equal rites to all kind of mutants and criminal insane ( claims of 2/3 of population soulless allready), i dont feel like to make efforts to accomodate those ideots (like people who dont believe, dont know about aliens or 4 whom it dont matter...), i need someadvice here from other starchildren!!!!
    *The more i am tasked by our universe to evaluate those human affairs for their abilities to host the circle of species and positiv affirm the divine plan set up for Earth/solar system, the more i tend for a clean cut and total solution which would take into account all plans and visions ever put into perpetuation, same way many animals and spirits have no say about their lifecycle yet, polarityobcessed consumers should all be consumed as well...
    *Back to the phenomental DRGREER signals, some strange smoke and fireworks for mentals on this vid, with the advertising of ??? - unlimited free energy - as solution for what, more business and consum??? This could be the factotum of his survival in his gamelevel - advertising materialism...

You're the new energy devices yourself!!!!     Lmao

*PS...The latest x-files affirmed in the same timeframe like greers revelations, that abductions are done by gov-forces/secret space programms (which where all done after the breakdown of the martian soldier memoryblocks???)

*PS2...Is there a teaching valuable on how to clean up this mess with  LOOVE?  Flowers

Huh.

I almost missed the part where you're calling some of us 'mental'.  That's not a compliment, right? Very Happy

You're the new energy devices yourself!!!!     Lmao
     Yes, yes, of course.  Hilarious.  Duhh.  Until you can show me how I can light up a bulb with my love, I'm all for a free energy device that can do it.  Thanks for that helpful bit of info, Eartheart. Lmfao
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 18, 2016 5:44 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if ALL of US came here as Aliens in Antiquity?? What if the Human-Race was Genetically-Engineered by these Aliens aka US?? What if Some of US remained Aliens and Some of US became Human-Beings?? What if there are Multiple-Factions of US in this solar system (Human and Otherwise)?? What if No One Else is (visible and active) in this solar system Other Than US??

Yes... most comprehensible.  I think you're getting really close, Oxy.

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if We Brought Most of the Fancy-Technology With Us in Antiquity?? What if there is Nothing New Under This Particular Sun??

I think it's possible we brought the technology with us.  Maybe we crashed here, and with no... infrastructure to fix and maintain it, we 'lost' it.

Throughout the centuries, perhaps a small group of (genetically deranged) psychos that secretly knows about our history has been working towards gaining the technology back for themselves, passing on their knowledge from one psychopathic, inbred and crippled generation to the next (so they can rule the galaxy because that's what psychos desire most apparently) on the backs of the rest of us without our knowledge.

Perhaps they have even back-engineered a few actual ET crafts (should they exist) that crashed here recently and/or got shot down and that helped kick-start their 'official' programme.  Maybe that's why legit ETs (should they exist) now like to keep a safe distance.

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if there is a Local Sun-God (but not an Almighty Universe-God) active in this solar system?? What if the Bible was written by Local Gods and Goddesses in Conflict with Each Other??

If there is a Local Sun-God, so what.  Am I supposed grovel or something?  Anyone who considers themselves to be a 'God' or a Goddess' has got to be a megalomaniac.  A psychopath.  He or she can kiss my arse.  Btw, anyone who considers themselves to be the Almighty Universe-God (Dick Head) doesn't get special dibs.  See the commonality?  Just my thoughts. Very Happy

Anyway, if they want to be in conflict with each other, sweet.  Let them knock their blocks off.  They aren't too bright are they? Fighters  

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the War in Heaven and Earth is a Local Civil-War Between US and US?? What if the Rest of the Universe is Observing the Madness (and Recording the Event)??

Way too speculative.  First, define 'Heaven'.  As for War, we're always being steered (by a few psychos obviously) to war amongst ourselves if that's what you mean.  And, the psychos are likely warring with themselves as well ('Gods', 'Goddesses', kings, queens, celebrities, whatever...).

Meantime, everything is being 'recorded'.  I'm observing myself attempting to respond to Oxy.  What madness is this??  What am I thinking??  What would Pris say??  What would Oxy say??  What would the real Oxy say??

orthodoxymoron wrote:What Would the White-Reptilians Under the Gobi Desert Say??

Personally, I couldn't care less what the White-Reptilians Under the Gobi Desert would say.

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if we are facing an Imminent Investigative and Executive Judgment of This Solar System (conducted by the Rest of the Universe)??

Really!  What a bunch of A-holes to judge us.  Anyway, there's not much we could do about it.  Whatever.

orthodoxymoron wrote:I could go on and on.

You could, and you do, Oxy.  And, you have. cheers

Last edited by Pris on Thu May 19, 2016 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 18, 2016 6:12 am

Eartheart wrote:
    So we are primed in this - beware!!! Humans are hostile to galactic family?

Suspect

A here is the thread confirmin x-files dates: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8670-2016-x-files-exposes-elite-s-genocidal-plan-from-global-banking-collapse-to-alien-deception

Lol!!  Some of us ARE primed (in more ways than one).  Some humans ARE hostile.  Personally, I wouldn't come near the Earth with a ten-foot pole.  Do you see me freaking out about it?  No.

If there's a nice, galactic family out there, they'll know better than to paint us all with the same brush.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed May 18, 2016 7:53 am

Pris,
    UFOs have been reported to newspapers and the like for hundreds years. Long before our great country was formed, UFOs were reported.
    Yes maybe the USA has a secret space program but that was started in the late 40's and I doubt it got much funding until
    Sputnik came flying overhead. That means that money started pouring in in the late 50's.....but no more than was going to NASA. They wanted public attention to be drawn to the NASA program. It was a race that the USA had to win.

Yes he has rubbed shoulders with some political heavyweights but has he spent the night at a Holiday Inn? Just kidding.

I just don't trust anyone who says that everyone else is wrong and listen and believe only in him.

cheers
    Bob H.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Wed May 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Back to the phenomental DRGREER signals , some strange smoke and fireworks for mentals on this vid

Was as sidekick wordplay - phenomental as overly x-pressed (which is as well mental as in not emotional!!!),
    4ment as in things go to rott

Nothing to identifi-cat-ion auto-lock-ons till spacenavigation is comprehendet

sunny albino sunny
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 18, 2016 4:06 pm

UFOs have been reported to newspapers and the like for hundreds years.   Long before our great country was formed, UFOs were reported.  
    Yes maybe the USA has a secret space program but that was started in the late 40's and I doubt it got much funding until
    Sputnik came flying overhead.  That means that money started pouring in in the late 50's.....but no more than was going to NASA.  They wanted public attention to be drawn to the NASA program.  It was a race that the USA had to win.

Yes he has rubbed shoulders with some political heavyweights but has he spent the night at a  Holiday Inn? Just kidding.  

I just don't trust anyone who says that everyone else is wrong  and listen and believe only in him.

cheers
    Bob H.

Well said, Bob!  I'm feeeling it.  Yes, there's something going on and our history -- our ancient history -- is full of it.  

Like I mentioned to Eartheart, if I was an ET, I wouldn't come near the Earth with a ten-foot pole at this time.

As for trusting people based on what they say? Very Happy
    What about all the tricky little snaky ones that say all the 'right' things...

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fannkoplow.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F03%2Ftrust-no-one

Last edited by Pris on Wed May 18, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Eartheart wrote:Back to the   phenomental DRGREER signals     , some strange smoke and fireworks   for mentals    on this vid

Was as sidekick wordplay - phenomental as overly x-pressed (which is as well mental as in not emotional!!!),
    4ment as in things go to rott

Nothing to identifi-cat-ion auto-lock-ons till spacenavigation is comprehendet

sunny   albino   sunny

Ah hah...I think I'm slowly starting to figure you out, Eartheart. Bleh   Just don't expect me to be smart enough to crack your code. Wink
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 19, 2016 7:56 am

5/19/2016
    This supports Dr. Greer's discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBOmDYAPf8
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Fri May 20, 2016 6:06 am

Heh heh U are Intelligence and I love you Heart Supreme.

Existence invites itself to quantumjump and be more than the eye can see.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 20, 2016 8:04 pm

bobhardee wrote:5/19/2016
    This supports Dr. Greer's discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBOmDYAPf8

"Hey, hu-maaaan!!!
    Do you wish that we show up?"

If they're anything like this cute little bugger...

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Red-down-arrow

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Tumblr_lvmtkh6MYz1qadfw9o1_1280

Definitely!  So cuuute! Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Blow-kiss-smiley-emoticon

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Tumblr_lvyunds81g1qebt42
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri May 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Pris,
    That's funny. He's got a face that only a mother could love.....and I hate to think what she looks like.

I am watching Ancient Aliens and they are talking about what changes on the human body it would have if we lived on Mars. We would be much taller and perhaps have better night vision....was what was reported. It made it sound like humans would grow into giants if humans lived long enough on Mars. Of course they wouldn't be giants there but only if they came back here and played for the NBA.jocolor Gosh they even talked about the secret space program which is an all time first for TV.

I hold onto the idea that off worlders will not only bring major upgrades in medicine, energy, transportation, education, communication, but the biggest difference will be in trade. I think that it will be a gigantic economic leap forward in unifying monetary systems, establishing universal laws for banking, and a global minimum wage. It will usher in time of unequaled opportunities for growth and travel.

Bob H.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 20, 2016 10:57 pm

That's funny.  He's got a face that only a mother could love.....and I hate to think what she looks like.

Think no longer, Bob.

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Tumblr_m7dtpp25Hm1qd456i
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat May 21, 2016 6:38 am

bobhardee wrote:I am watching Ancient Aliens and they are talking about what changes on the human body it would have if we lived on Mars.   We would be much taller and perhaps have better night vision....was what was reported. It made it sound like humans would grow into giants if humans lived long enough on Mars. Of course they wouldn't be giants there but only if they came back here and played for the NBA.jocolor    Gosh they even talked about the secret space program which is an all time first for TV.  

I hold onto the idea that off worlders  will not only bring major upgrades in medicine, energy, transportation, education, communication, but the biggest difference will be in trade. I think that it will be a gigantic economic leap forward in unifying monetary systems,   establishing universal laws for banking, and a global minimum wage. It will usher in time of unequaled  opportunities for growth and travel.

Bob H.

Great ideas here, Bob! Very Happy

Do you know about the Growing Earth 'theory'?  It's possible humans were much larger in the past -- just like so many of the other animals and plants in antiquity.  A smaller planet means less mass which means less gravity and that can account for the fossilized evidence of so many larger animals and plants compared to what we have today.

I'm not fond of the idea of 'trade' with 'off worlders' or even with ourselves for that matter.  Anything that fosters disparity...

A global minimum wage?  That's nice.  Pffftthh...  Unified monetary system or not, if we continue to allow disparity by the continued use of a monetary system, I say we, at the very least, implement a global basic income until we can get rid of money, barter, and trade once and for all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income

Getting rid of all monetary systems including barter and trade... Why and how:

UBUNTU Contribution System

Founder, Michael Tellinger:

I began to look around for the reasons of the human misery and suffering, trying to find a simple solution to it all.

It became clear that humanity has become a deeply divided species – divided on every possible level we can imagine. Divided by country; by flag and religion; education; where we live; what job we have; what car we drive; what clothes we wear... the division is endless and far more severe than most of us realised. And most importantly, in our relentless quest for modernisation many of us have become separated from mother Earth.  

It became obvious to me that this human division is in direct conflict with the laws of nature and the resonance of unity consciousness that seems to be the foundation for all of creation.

Our division is also the main reason why so many of us live in perpetual fear. Fear of death; fear of our neighbours; fear of the unknown; fear of cancer or disease; fear of authority; fear of losing our jobs...  We seem to fear everything in our lives that should be joyful.

So, I studied the works of the great prophets and teachers of the past and realised that they all tried to teach us the same morals. To stand united; to love each other and honour each other and live in harmony with all of creation. In fact, these are the same values that we try to teach our children while growing up.

But suddenly, at some mysterious moment in our lives, things change. We stop paying attention to those higher consciousness values, and we fall into the routine of life and become entangled in the struggle for survival.

At this point we realise that we need to earn this thing called “money” to be able to survive and to live on our very own planet that we were born on. How is it possible that we should need money to live on a planet that we were born on? I realised that this is nothing more than pure SLAVERY. And it has nothing to do with evolution or the natural order of things.

In 2005, I called it Contributionism – a social structure where communities live in unity providing for each other, looking after each other – where everyone contributes their God given talents towards the greater benefit of all the people in their community.

A global community where money is completely out of place and unnecessary, because of the principles of Unity Consciousness that triumph.

Most of our ancient cultures had a saying that “if it’s not good for everyone, it’s no good at all.” In Africa, they called it UBUNTU. But this philosophy was shared by hundreds if not thousands of ancient cultures all over the world.

It is on these fundamental beliefs of absolute equality and working together for a common purpose of abundance for all, in united communities that thrive on all levels of society, that the UBUNTU Party was established.

I call it the UBUNTU Contribution System. A natural order of things in total harmony with nature, our planet, and all of creation.

For full message, more information and updates, please visit:

http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/p/about.html

Update thread on the UBUNTU Liberation Movement:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8926-ubuntu-liberation-movement#122665
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat May 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Pris,
    No I do not know about the growing earth theory.
    However, if you think about it, it makes sense. I mean look at an anthropological dig. They are digging down sometimes twelve inches or more just to take a look at for artifacts from a couple hundred years ago. PhDs dig to find dinosaur bones, rocks, historical artifacts, and etc. So there are lots of branches of science "dig" to discover the secrets of the past. So what adds mass to the planet? It would have to be from everything that grows and dies on the planet....and space rocks and particles from the sun that hit the planet. So how small was mother earth when people were taller? It would have to have been considerable smaller for gravity to be impacted. Right? Tell me more or if I am on the right track.

You are newer to MOA so let me tell you of my vision.
    I would call it a dream but dreams are short and this thing lasted most all the night. I would wake, go to the john, then go back to sleep and the vision would take up where it left off. That happened a couple a times. Dreams come and go. This thing stayed with me and though not was fresh as when it happened, it is still there today.

A significant large number of space ships show up and hover above every major city in the world. They make it clear to in every language and every nation that they are not here to fight or make war. They announce that the decision has been made that it is time to include earth into the 3rd quadrant of the galaxy. We are to be a partner and if we choose to do so, there will be many ways the lives of everyone will improve. They showed what their own planets looked like and how people lived there. They explained that more than anything else, they were interested in trade. They put out on the internet in open source format instructions for anti-gravity, zero energy engines, and provided examples for all to see. They met with the leaders of the governments and explained the benefits of establishing trade. The poorer countries were much quicker to join ranks with them than the more advanced. It didn't take the richer countries to realize that they either get involved or get left behind.

A good portion of the first part of this vision dealt with gaining cooperation and starting to interact with humans. There was definitely an adjustment period. However, these "off worlders" were good to their word and new and very great advances started happening. It didn't take long before the word got out that we could live in a world without war or hunger, or poverty, and etc. They were looking for a place to produce goods and because we were the newest member of the 3rd quadrant, our labor rates were the lowest in the galaxy. So once they had established trade, they said they were not going to pay in different currencies because of the difference value in each currency. So one currency was established. And everywhere there were jobs. And a universal pay grade was established which was enough for every person to support themselves and live in a comfortable home.

Innovations were everywhere. Mental health, prisoner populations, and other areas we have some but limited success changed overnight. Hospitals became things of the past. The face of the planet changed and emphasis was on cleaning up all the environmental mistakes we have made. People started living much longer and for what ever the reason, the population stabilized. Later they shared the real history of the planet and showed holograms videos which were taken during the events.

My task was to find empty factories so that these places could be used to put people to work. The jobs were not hard and only required that folks show up. Most of the last half of the night was setting up a chain of factories. Find the building, then staff them with the right people, and move on to the next area and do the same. I was given my own small space ship and I could jump across town or to NYC in a matter of minutes. If I wanted to show off, I would take someone to Mars and back inside of a couple hours. That part was cool but not as much as all of the other fantastic futuristic things that were happening.

It's been a few years since that glorious night. However, I look to the sky most every night and pray that my vision was indeed a vision of things to come.

Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Way cool Bob. Thubs Up

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 22, 2016 7:12 am

No I do not know about the growing earth theory.  
    However, if you think about it, it  makes sense.  I mean look at an anthropological dig.  They are digging down sometimes twelve inches or more just to take a look at for artifacts from a couple hundred years ago.   PhDs dig to find dinosaur bones, rocks, historical artifacts, and etc.  So there are lots of branches of science "dig" to discover the secrets of the past.   So what adds mass to the planet?  It would have to be from everything that grows and dies on the planet....and space rocks and particles from the sun that hit the planet.  So how small was mother earth when people were taller?  It would have to have been considerable smaller for gravity to be impacted.   Right?  Tell me more or if I am on the right track.

You are newer to MOA so let me tell you of my vision.
    I would call it a dream but dreams are short and this thing lasted most all the night.  I would wake, go to the john, then go back to sleep and the vision would take up where it left off.  That happened a couple a times.  Dreams come and go.  This thing stayed with me and though not was fresh as when it happened, it is still there today.

A significant large number of space ships show up and  hover above every major city in the world.  They make it clear to in every language and every nation  that they are not here to fight or make war.  They announce that the decision has been made that it is time to include earth into the 3rd quadrant of the galaxy. We are to be a partner and if we choose to do so, there will be many ways the lives of everyone will improve. They showed what their own planets looked like and how people lived there.  They explained that more than anything else, they were interested in trade.  They put out on the internet in open source format instructions for anti-gravity, zero energy engines, and provided examples for all to see. They met with the leaders of the governments and explained the benefits of establishing trade.  The poorer countries were much quicker to join ranks with them than the more advanced. It didn't take the richer countries to realize that they either get involved or get left behind.

A good portion of the first part of this vision dealt with gaining cooperation and starting to interact with humans.  There was definitely an adjustment period. However, these "off worlders" were good to their word and new and very great advances started happening.  It didn't take long before the word got out that we could live in a world without war or hunger, or poverty, and etc.   They were looking for a place to produce goods and because we were the newest member of the 3rd quadrant, our labor rates were the lowest in the galaxy.  So once they had established trade, they said they were not going to pay in different currencies because of the difference value in each currency.  So one currency was established. And everywhere there were jobs.  And a universal pay grade was established which was enough for every person to support themselves  and live in a comfortable home.  

Innovations were everywhere.  Mental health, prisoner populations, and other areas we have some but limited success changed overnight.  Hospitals became  things of the past. The face of the planet changed and emphasis was on cleaning up all the environmental mistakes we have made.  People started living much longer and for what ever the reason, the population stabilized.  Later they shared the real history of the planet and showed holograms  videos which were taken during the events.

My task was to find empty factories so that these places could be used to put people to work.  The jobs were not hard and only required that folks show up. Most of the last half of the night was setting up a chain of factories. Find the building, then staff them with the right people, and move on to the next area and do the same.   I was given my own small space ship and I could jump across town or to NYC in a matter of minutes.  If I wanted to show off, I would take someone to Mars and back inside of a couple hours.   That part was cool but not as much as all of the other fantastic futuristic things that were happening.  

It's been a few years since that glorious night.  However, I look to the sky most every night and pray that my vision was indeed a vision of things to come.

Bob H.  

Wow... thank you, Bob, for sharing your dream/vision.  It does seem to be a much better... situation... should it unfold in reality compared to what we have today.

I can't, however, shake the feeling that there is something wrong with 'putting people to work' -- using the human population for, well... cheap labour.  Cheap labour rates?  Third quadrant?  Like a 'third world' country, we are now a 'third world' planet?  It's still the same cage only now the bars are gilded?  Maybe I'm reading this wrong?

We still have leaders

And, ...trade/currency?  That seems so entirely unnecessary and seems a rather backward step for supposedly advanced, space faring folks.  Why foist continued disparity upon the human population?  It's unfair and there will be many, like me, who will point it out.  With free energy devices right around the corner, why 'labour' at all?  We already have advanced technologies and robotics to help us take care of all our needs...  

As for jobs...  Jobs go hand-in-hand with the current system of enslavement we're stuck in now.  Why do we need jobs when needs would be done away with?  I certainly wouldn't want to spend my time at a job but rather focus on something my heart cries out for -- wherever my skills and talents take me.  I don't know if you are completely familiar with the 'contributionist system' ideology I've shared here, Bob, but it addresses all these issues.

We've been brainwashed deliberately with the idea that if people have all they need, they'll get lazy and not strive for anything more.  I can't think of anything more nonsensical than that.  Humans are always striving to learn and grow.  Imagine what we can do without limitations.

I read somewhere... a lady that 'talked' with a whale... and this one particular whale told the lady that they, the whales, are already 'enlightened' and have come to Earth only to play, NOT to work (because they are enlightened).  That story is supposed to be true.  It may not be... Regardless, when I'm doing something that gives me joy because I am using my unique skills and talents on something that interests me (and make no mistake, it can be something quite labour intensive), it is beneficial, not just to myself but to others as well.  It feels like play.  

I feel it is wrong to 'put people to work'.  I'm for freedom and choice.  The ability to choose to contribute something of yourself should you feel the desire to do so...  

As nice as your ET dream might seem to you, even though there are some really great parts, overall, I see it quite differently.  Some people will want to ditch technology all together and live a 'simpler' life.  And, some people will not even want to have anything to do with the ETs.

Again, the contributionist system can address all these issues because it is made up of countless smaller communities sharing the same basic philosophy but flexible enough to make their own rules as each community sees fit to accommodate its members.  For example, one community might be interested in developing technologies while another community might be interested in keeping technology to a minimum.

On a side note here, I wonder about the ETs (should they exist) that may be 'trapped' in the illusory hierarchies of 4D (assuming it is 'real')... that may want to ensnare us as well.  Again, some people/entities may think 4D is great.  For others, not so much.  I can 'smell' a hierarchy a mile away (are you familiar with the so-called 'Archons'?).  I will not be pulled into a hierarchical system of control if I can help it.

Now, for the 'Growing Earth Theory'... It's not some cosmic dust flying in adding mass to the Earth.  It is literally the Earth growing, similar to a crystal, from the inside pushing out.  The mass is grown from 'zero-point energy' -- from the centre of the Earth -- energy converting into matter.

The 3-dimensional energy pattern inside the planet looks like this:

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 19.5-planetary-merkabah-simple

It is the Merkaba, and each of us has this energy pattern as well, just on a smaller scale.

It is the energy signature of a black hole.  The idea here is that everything is made up of black holes.  What determines the 'edge' of something is called its 'event horizon'.  Think of our skin as our body's event horizon.  In this model, the sun is also a black hole.  It's glowing plasma layer is floating on top of the sun's event horizon.  When a sun spot forms, it is a hole in the plasma surface and we are peering in and seeing the true 'surface' of the sun -- a black hole.

Here's a link to an older post I made in another thread trying to explain this concept:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7814p275-flat-globe#112408

And, after a long search, I found the thread that started it all -- thanks, mudra! cheers

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t628-is-our-earth-growing-and-expanding#11398

This video really explains it all very well:

Btw, I can't believe all the thumbs down on this one... Suspect  Personally, I think we're closer to the truth here than they want us to be.  I've not seen anything that made as much sense as this when it comes to the true nature of the Earth (ourselves, and everything around us).

Here's my very first comments on this topic after seeing the video:

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:.

This is a cool topic.  I think the Earth is expanding.  If the Earth and the Sun and everything else -- including us -- is a black hole, each with its own event horizon boundaries (black 'whole', see: Nassim Haramein), this could easily explain an expanding Earth.  The land is created, the water is created -- all being 'pushed out', suddenly, from its centre (including the formation of new life forms on the surface) -- possibly at regular intervals based on the timing of the movement of the 'sacred geometries' that hold our solar system/galaxy/etc together.  The energy pattern?  See:  Merkaba.

Yes I can see this Pris , the black Whole being Consciousness really from which extends and returns creation in an everlasting toroidal breath.

Love from me
    mudra

Pris wrote:Yes -- exactly! cheers

Double toroidal energy signature,
    caused by two tetrahedron geometric energy signatures imbedded within one another,
    one up, one down, 'as above, so below':

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 73e06-dualtorus

Merkaba:

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 MerKaBa-1

All of these (Sacred Geometry/Platonic Solids)...

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Solids2

Fit into this (Tree of Life, Flower of Life):

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 22b25bf81f8588b48fcab096bf17111c

The Sun:

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Sunspot-2

The Earth:

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Antigravitywg020

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Star-tetrahedron-latitudes

A Person:

Dr. Steven Greer on Carol Rosin Show - NEW Critical Urgent Disclosure Information - May 2016 Tetra

Last edited by Pris on Sun May 22, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 22, 2016 11:39 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun May 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Carol,
    Maybe something didn't load right but from the above post I'm not sure what you want us to look at or listen to.
    Bob H.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:17 pm