tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Sammy Hagar Admits Alien Abduction

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Sammy Hagar Admits Alien Abduction Empty Sammy Hagar Admits Alien Abduction

Post  ClearWater Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Sammy Hagar Admits Alien Abduction

**Snipped**
    Before reading Red, I didn’t realize you had an interest in mysticism. You’ve apparently consulted with psychics and studied numerology and had crazy dreams about UFOs. Why haven’t we seen more mystical themes in your music?

I didn’t write about it much in Van Halen, but I have done a few songs that have sci-fi themes. There’s “Space Station #5” on the first Montrose album, and then on the second album there’s “Spaceage Sacrifice.” My first solo album, there’s “Silver Lights” and “Hot Rocks,” which are about UFOs coming and taking people away. The next one had “Little Star” and “Someone Out,” which is about how we’re not the only ones. “I feel so scared and lonely to think we’re the only ones, when I know there’s someone out there and someday they’ll come.” People say there’s no other life in the universe. But you know how big the universe is? It’s freakin’ huge! If we’re really the only ones out there, that’s scarier to me than thinking there are aliens. So, my whole career I’ve been writing about these kinda things. But they’ve never been the hits. They’ve only been the underground songs. If anything in the book has been played down, it’s my mystical side, because I don’t want to sound like I’m crazy.

Complete Interview... http://read.mtvhive.com/2011/03/21/sammy-hagar-alien-abduction/

Last edited by ClearWater on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luminari
    Luminari

Sammy Hagar Admits Alien Abduction Empty Re: Sammy Hagar Admits Alien Abduction

Post  Luminari Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Thanks for this- awesome alien

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 pm