tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Stan Romanek - EXTRAORDINARY trailer - alien abduction/induction

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Stan Romanek - EXTRAORDINARY trailer - alien abduction/induction Empty Stan Romanek - EXTRAORDINARY trailer - alien abduction/induction

Post  Carol Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Stan Romanek's story is as vivid and controversial as that of Dr Jonathan Reed, and it's been a while since we all saw the fat little flat faced alien in the window but there've been some developments. The claim that Stan is being EDUCATED or INDOCTRINATED in the way the universe really works, who (the real) T.H.E.Y. are and why we're NOT ALONE is explored in his forthcoming Hollywood documentary EXTRAORDINARY (the Stan Romanek story) due April 2013:

With this project, our goal is simple: Show audiences how one man has been transformed physically, emotionally, intellectually, politically and spiritually due to the events that have transpired over the last 11 years. For those who don’t believe, we have one simple question: Why would anyone choose Stan’s life? No man in his right mind would raise his hand and say, “Pick me! I want to be the subject of constant scrutiny and ridicule for the rest of my life.” [source J3FILMS]

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/stan-romanek-extraordinary-trailer.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Stan Romanek - EXTRAORDINARY trailer - alien abduction/induction Empty Re: Stan Romanek - EXTRAORDINARY trailer - alien abduction/induction

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Yep - Stan's case is likely the benchmark...

His evidence is quite stunning too...

ET

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Stan Romanek - EXTRAORDINARY trailer - alien abduction/induction Empty Re: Stan Romanek - EXTRAORDINARY trailer - alien abduction/induction

Post  eMonkey Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:34 am

Wow...

Well, we all have our own experiences (qualifier: most of us that stay the course with Avalon - the genuine truth seekers on the path to knowledge and the light), I have my own stories and would prefer to be silent other than to say, he's not alone. [erm, no pun intended].

Sure can't wait to see this.

Yes, the consequences are sure scary, including the terminal ones too and these are most of the reasons we (myself included) keep our heads down.

The later part of my previous statement refers to the secret keeper, power grabbing scum that, for nefarious reasons, want humankind to be denied progress and those that stand in their way are eliminated. These groups have become the real enemy, me thinks. And I hope that Stan will bring out this element in his documentary. So there are many sides to Stan's harassment (peer pressure, religious, government, secret groups and true alien interest - did I miss any?) that he must cover and I do not envy him.

Indeed which person in their right mind would want such a life? not me, but I am grateful that someone has the fortitude to do what Stan is doing. Three cheers from me.

The Winner
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Stan Romanek Alien Footage - UFO Contact Documentary

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 am