tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
sjkted
romina
reality=check
hobbit
MargueriteBee
mudra
investigator
Mercuriel
Carol
JesterTerrestrial
TRANCOSO
sabina
Micjer
Silent Witness
Floyd
19 posters

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?)

Floyd
    Floyd

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Empty Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?)

Post  Floyd Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 am

Bill Ryan is claiming that Charles has told him that he (Bill) is a descendent of the bloodline of King Arthur. Along with Charles (ex football hooligan) 18 recruits they are to take on some of the rather unpleasant 33 people who rule the planet Earth, together they are setting up the new Knights of the Round Table. (im uncertain as to whether or not Bill believes this claim to be the case)

Can this really be the case. I posted this in the meanwhile thread but perhaps it deserves its own spot so I will repost some stuff here. Any thoughts?

The first one relates to a website that sees the reinstitution of King Arthur and his 18 Knights as the herald of the Anti Christ and the New World Order.

It says on this website that King Arthur is the anti christ..at lesast the returning incarnation of him.
    So in that case. Charlie Farlie is grooming Bill Ryan (whom Charlie says is King Arthur) to be the anti christ aswell as choosing 18 Knights to sit around their round table so they can talk XXXX about how deluded they are all day.

Is anybody good at writing scripts as we could turn this into an excellent comedy sketch.

http://www.grailcode.net/

When this celestial Round Table manifests on earth, it will be chaired by a Merovingian descendant of King Arthur who was the fabled Guardian of the Grail during his particular era of history. Another New Age book titled 'The Light Shall Set You Free' recalling 'King Arthur's olde mandate' at Glastonbury Avalon confirms that England will be the future center for world Transformation. It will be through 'the Grail in England' that the energies of transformation and ascension will be channeled, which eventually will bring the Earth into the Seventh Golden Age

posted by Andromeda

One thing I wanted to say seriously is that the bloodline of King Arthur can not be tracked because no one knows in England whether he was real or a fantasy. Many have speculated that there were several King Arthurs and so how can anyone track the bloodline of someone who remains a myth?

Should King Arthur really existed Camelot and his palace and all the trimmings will be the biggest touristic attraction in the UK. Such thing does not exist for real nor Tintagel have been proven to be related in any way to King Arthur either

It is all because the book According to Geoffrey of Monmouth's History of the Kings of Britain but not a shred of archeological evidence has ever existed to this date to my best understanding http://www.britannia.com/history/h12.html

I am not a historian but most historians will agree that there is no evidence of Camelot and King Arthur at least the way its being conceived by public imagination and the movie industry

Therefore Bill can not possibly be a descendant of Arthur

I am seriously wondering if AV2 have already ascended to the realm of the ridiculous

Posted by Floyd
    There is reference to Arthur in welsh mythology as well as other celtic legend. This has been documented among others by Caradoc of LLancarfan who as a monk historian weaved in the history of mythology and legend with the history of the Britons and the Saxons.

It is likley that Arthur and his Welsh equivalent are archetypes, allegorical figures that didnt actually exist as themselves but came down through history as an amalgamation of fact, fiction myth and Legend. For this reason alone it is 99% certain there is no bloodline for King Arthur which makes Charles' claims (as usual incorrect and Bill, if he believes it, living in a fairy tale.)
    Andromeda, I reccommend N R Manns excellent 'The isle of Avalon' in relation to all things Glastonbury, Avalon and the Tor. Very well researched.
    study
    Anonymous

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Empty Re: Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?)

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:05 am

Thanks Floyd

In a way is not surprising that Charlie and Bill are trying this one out. Unlike superman that has been bastardized by Hollywood, King Arthur still provokes dreams of justice and peace and the desire for a fairer and loving world

Many people are in love with the Arthurian legend (including me) and hence on hind sight one can see why the names of Camelot and Avalon were chosen by Kerry and Bill. That they now are saying they are the re-incarnation of Arthur and Guinevere is not surprising at all

I would not be surprised that the real Charlie behind the scenes instrumented it all from the beginning of Camelot Project

Much to their disappointment, the real spirit of Avalon is still well and alive and people can not be so easily deceived anymore, in part thanks to the internet and in part thanks to the energies of true that are coming to the planet

If there was a King Arthur I am quite certain that it must have been Celtec and like every one that has integrity must have been persecuted ferociously by whoever was in power in such days. Freedom is not something tptw wants us to have

We must bear in mind that history is always rewritten by the victors and that the latest conquerors of these sacred islands were the Normans (men of the north, nordics = Vikings?) who prior to conquering Britain in 1066 settled themselves in France and took over ancient landmarks like the Mont St Michael in France

The Saxons were not from Britain either, prior to them we had the Romans and is only then that we find the Celts. There must have been descendants of the Celts, I am sure there still are but their origins much mixed with everything else that went on in Ireland and the UK

So many cultural wipe outs makes for a messy History

Personally, while walking in different beaches in the UK I have always been under the impression that these Islands were part of Atlantis. The only person that has done some research towards that direction is Michael Tsarion to my knowledge

The elites do know but they do not want us to remember. Instead they use names that are hidden in our cellular memory to lure us into places of disinformation like Project Avalon

Cow
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Empty Re: Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?)

Post  Silent Witness Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:43 am

Just when you think you've heard them all another wowzer amazing tale hits you in the face. This is just incredible. Arthur is a legend, part of British heritage like Robin Hood. With curiosity I'm following this and need the laughs anyways. I wonder what the League of White Knights would make of this LOL
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:49 am

Shows how out of touch I am.....I thought this was King Arthur reincarnated!!!

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Satanist-prince_william

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Princewiillsheep

sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 am

totally agree with you Barry, it is for laughing only.
    What an ego my anchestor is King Arthur but he forgets it is a legend not to say a fairy tale.
    Nice to see you arround Barry.
    All the best Sabina I love you
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:21 am

Andromeda wrote:Thanks Floyd

Many people are in love with the Arthurian legend (including me) and hence on hind sight one can see why the names of Camelot and Avalon were chosen by Kerry and Bill. That they now are saying they are the re-incarnation of Arthur and Guinevere is not surprising at all

Yes Andro I too am rather fond of Avalonian mythology. I think its been hijacked by all kinds of new age nonsense but there is a lot in there.
    Arthur and Guinevere, by their various names in celtic and welsh mythology can be seen to be the eternal play of the opposites, masculine and feminine energies also represented by the night, the underworld and day, the sky world. Its hard to see that Bill and kerry are the living embodiment of that. To be fair though im not sure if Bill believes in Charlies yarn or that it has been suggested kerry is guinevere (did I miss that somewhere). Sad if they do.
    But yes Avalon is a mysterious location as are the characters that inhabit its mystical world.
    We had a thread on that somewhere started bt LOL DOM etc etc
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:25 am

sabina wrote:totally agree with you Barry, it is for laughing only.
    What an ego my anchestor is King Arthur but he forgets it is a legend not to say a fairy tale.
    Nice to see you arround Barry.
    All the best Sabina I love you
    I'm so glad I never told you lot I was Ivanhoe in a past life...

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 am

BILL RYAN!!! YOU ARE NOT KING ARTHUR!!!

YOUR A GOD DAMN LIAR!!! WHO THE XXXX IS CHARLIE!!!

YOU WILL NOT SIT AT MY ROUND TABLE!!! EVER!!!

MERLIN JT!

JT Candle in the Wind
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:47 am

Hi Floyd

Kerry herself mentioned in a recent radio interview in the past two weeks(have had no time to dig that)that when she meet Bill in Tintagel she had past life recall and she believes she is Guinivere

Cool
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 am

This is just another sad example of how gullible Bill Ryan is which is characteristic of someone who is prone to self-delusion who believes he is a descendent of someone who never existed in the first place.

I hope you are getting a good laugh Barry. You deserve it. However, this sorry sad situation sits upon the stage of a saga going suicidal into a self-destruct story-line.

Next we will have the hall of palm face for the 18 sorry souls who clamored to join their King with no clothes on their journey toward another train wreck.

Notice how Bill routinely gets in disputes with his Admins yet he spends not one minute of his time running the forum or moderating it.

And if he is sleeping in his car as I believe it was Blake wrote about, well whose responsible for that?

Needless to say neither king or anti-christ is he. Just a lost soul who thinks or wants to be something more then how he currently views himself. Cow

Last edited by Carol on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:58 am

Carol wrote:Next we will have the hall of palm face for the 18 sorry souls who clamored to join their King with no clothes on their journey toward another train wreck.

Let Me be the first...

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Picard-facepalm

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 pm

By the way, after hearing all this my husband is declining to admit to you lot that he believed that he was the reincarnation of Winnie the Pooh, the Bear of Little Brain.

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Winnie-the-Pooh

It's interesting how mythical characters take become real after having been spoken about for so many years.

pssst... and I'm the reincarnation of Tiger Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Tiggerglad

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

May I join you Sir Mercuriel?

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Facepalm
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Speaking of King Arthur and football holligans.....

Did you know there is this cartoon from the 1990's that featured King Arthur and football holligans? It's about a football team that gets teleported back in time inside of their school bus, on a field trip, and they become the knew knights of the round table. It does get a little crazy when King Arthur starts fighting samurai in the series, because that was just plain not historically accurate lol. It was one of my favorite cartoons in elementary school!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OxzO07adAt0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by investigator on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Why - By All Means Dear Sir...

Wink

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Sad indeed Carol but don't you think it may have something to do with spending 30 years doing scientology? That business of the "Operating Thetan" is quite something...

Well I have decided that I am the reincarnation of

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Mr-brainwash-prints-dr-spock

Crazy Happy ok well, not really but I always liked him Beer

I have always felt I am an alien

UFO2 that misplaced her spaceship Lmfao
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Let me join the crew.

Epic Facepalm Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA06Z5e1ZFc&feature=related

Love from me
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Haha! Mudra... All of those people have just read the news of King Arthur!!

Even the pope can't believe it!!!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Micjer wrote:Haha! Mudra... All of those people have just read the news of King Arthur!!

Even the pope can't believe it!!!!

Maybe we reached the day the entire world stopped being gullible .
    Time to upgrade our smilies with some facepalm emoticon mercuriel.

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ43eV4oVpGfgbPFLPVfe-D_OvFH7pvBdwHMjBkdGvC4blMIRgkFw

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:54 pm

mudra wrote:Time to upgrade our smilies with some facepalm emoticon mercuriel.

Love from me

mudra

LOL - Yep, I was just thinking the same thing. I'll have something for Us all in that vien later today when I get Home.

Wink

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Seems to me that the king and his knights is just an old program being brought back and reused, why?

Where is Merlin?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Where is Merlin?

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) In_the_Mist_2

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Facepalm
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:49 pm

The Sleep of King Arthur in Avalon by Edward Burne-Jones

Central to Arthurian legend is the notion that King Arthur never died, but slept on in Avalon awaiting the moment when the nation most needed his return. This summer, King Arthur has at last come back to England. Edward Burne-Jones's eerily monumental painting The Sleep of Arthur in Avalon has been in Puerto Rico since 1963.

Is Bill King Arthur? (or the Anti Christ?) Sleeparthur372

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2008/may/17/art.art

Kind of a weird coincidence!

hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 pm

This video appears to be shrouded in mists?
    I reckon Bill is half a fruitcake?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbYwf1BJgWA&feature=related
    And I have one nominee for the other half of that fruitcake.
    Long live Camelot.
    Will king half a fruitcake sing?

Hobbit
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 pm