tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Joe Champion Converting Copper to Gold/Silver/Platinum/Rhodium/Paladium/RareEarths ( Maybe a Scam but I hope its not!)

investigator
    investigator

Joe Champion Converting Copper to Gold/Silver/Platinum/Rhodium/Paladium/RareEarths ( Maybe a Scam but I hope its not!) Empty Joe Champion Converting Copper to Gold/Silver/Platinum/Rhodium/Paladium/RareEarths ( Maybe a Scam but I hope its not!)

Post  investigator Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Here is an interesting website, it's probably a scam, but I hope it's not. Supposedly, this guy is some kind of mad scientist, that invented a suppressed technology, to convert copper to precious metals. Maybe, it really is a legitimate suppressed technology, we could solve a lot of our mining problems, if this is true. And give the middle finger to China hahahaa.

http://drjoechampion.com/2011%20Notes.htm
    devakas
    devakas

Joe Champion Converting Copper to Gold/Silver/Platinum/Rhodium/Paladium/RareEarths ( Maybe a Scam but I hope its not!) Empty Re: Joe Champion Converting Copper to Gold/Silver/Platinum/Rhodium/Paladium/RareEarths ( Maybe a Scam but I hope its not!)

Post  devakas Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:37 pm

investigator wrote:
    Here is an interesting website, it's probably a scam, but I hope it's not. Supposedly, this guy is some kind of mad scientist, that invented a suppressed technology, to convert copper to precious metals. Maybe, it really is a legitimate suppressed technology, we could solve a lot of our mining problems, if this is true. And give the middle finger to China hahahaa.

http://drjoechampion.com/2011%20Notes.htm

I do not know about the middle finger Very Happy , but there are more and more information about making gold. Recently JT posted video where a guy was talking about making gold from other materials. Mudra posted video where shaman healer is making medicine with gold powder in it...
    What I know that Vedas, indian old scriptures in sanscrit has 'recipe' how gold is produced. I heard it 10 years ago. Recently my friend was in India and talked to one doctor about vedas. He knows the gold recipe. I could not understand in the beginning and I was very surprised hearing about it again. However I had more than one conversation about the fullness of knowledge in the Vedas. There are hidden teachings about everything in Vedas. But first the knowledge is available only for those who understand and respect Vedas. It only can be made by pure soul man. Only with a deep understanding the reason, need and only for the help to others and there is no ego involved at all. You may hear the stories how sages shared magic stones with a poor that will help a poor man in his troubles, but after the missuse of the gift they bring back to the sage their gift. IT DOES NOT WORK FOR GREEDY stories teaches us. Funny, but it is explained very well in vedas. Those who learn the vedic secrets they learn the bigger truth - about use of it. The doctor whom my friend was talking about the recipe does not think it is big deal to know the recipe to make gold. hope i made a point... I love you

however it is surprising how more and more people are talking about the making gold posibility. hmmmm...

this is maybe more interesting question... I love you
    investigator
    investigator

Joe Champion Converting Copper to Gold/Silver/Platinum/Rhodium/Paladium/RareEarths ( Maybe a Scam but I hope its not!) Empty Re: Joe Champion Converting Copper to Gold/Silver/Platinum/Rhodium/Paladium/RareEarths ( Maybe a Scam but I hope its not!)

Post  investigator Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 pm

That sounds interesting about the Vedas. Anyway, I am hoping it is possible, because if it is it would eliminate our need to pollute from mining. Combine this with free energy, and our country could be completely independent. I think I'll just try to get permission to access the Akashic Record some day, so I can reverse engineer what this guy, and vedic guys did in the past =).
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:50 am

investigator wrote:That sounds interesting about the Vedas. Anyway, I am hoping it is possible, because if it is it would eliminate our need to pollute from mining. Combine this with free energy, and our country could be completely independent. I think I'll just try to get permission to access the Akashic Record some day, so I can reverse engineer what this guy, and vedic guys did in the past =).

I love your avatar name, and thanks for finding and sharing interesting info.

with much respect,
    devakas

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:58 am