tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod

mudra
    mudra

Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod  Empty Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod

Post  mudra Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:55 am

Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4Tx_c2qiQ

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod  Empty Re: Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:51 pm

What would the stock-market do if the dollar crashed?? What would the dollar do if the stock-market crashed?? What would silver and gold do if the dollar crashed?? What would silver and gold do if the stock-market crashed?? Be careful. We might be dealing with various types of market and dollar manipulation. I'm leaning toward Responsible-Enterprise and Responsible-Markets -- rather than Free-Enterprise and Free-Markets. Which do you think might occur first -- a dollar crash -- or a stock-market crash?? What if they occurred simultaneously?? This could get very, very tricky -- especially if there is a record-keeping and order-recording system failure. Remember -- When People Lose Their Money -- They Lose It. Even if you guess right -- and make a lot of money -- you might wish to run -- instead of jumping up and down. Things could get VERY Ugly. BTW -- have you taken a look at the markets, silver, and gold lately??? Will buying Dinars before the supposed Currency Re-Valuation make people wealthy?? What Would a Grey-Trader on the Dark-Side of the Moon Say??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CirrRY_6aaU
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod  Empty Re: Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod

Post  Carol Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 am

All of this was predicted months ago as it has to do with the global financial reset. Gold would go way down so that when the reset happens the US can buy up gold to back their currency to become Basil III compliant (fiat currency is becoming a thing of the past) where the various nation's currency is asset based (precious metals i.e. gold, silver; oil, etc.). Then gold will sky rocket so now is a good time to purchase it.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:25 am

Perhaps the U.S. will buy the gold that was stolen from Fort Knox. Will the currency-revaluation save the world -- or screw the world?? Who will REALLY profit from said revaluation?? Are China and the Aliens going to invade the U.S.?? I sense more lies and corruption. I'm very cynical -- and a bit sarcastic. I thought there might be factional fighting -- but I'm beginning to think there's only one faction (infiltrating, subverting, and controlling everyone and everything) -- going back thousands of years. What if there is really No Trinity?? What if the Father and Son are the same Archangel?? What if the Holy Spirit is the Archangelic-Creator (or genetic-engineer) of the Human-Race -- who got killed or kicked-out of the Garden of Eden -- and who might be unexpectedly back in the game -- even if they don't know it just yet?? What if the Holy Spirit will be blamed for the Iniquities of the Father and the Son (who might be One)?? I'm trying to remember what Alex Collier said in a 2002 (I think) Earth-History lecture -- about the purposeful extermination of the Founders (or something to that effect). Are we really dealing with Two Rival Reptilian-Queens (in an ancient sense)?? One Sun. Two Gods? There can only be One Ra -- right?? Sorry for the tangent -- but I think the ownership and governance of this solar system is key to understanding why things are the way they are. I see a history of exploitation -- with a planned extermination -- by the God of This Solar System. If this is so -- this is horrible -- but what if there are legitimate reasons for such a reprehensible state of affairs?? Thinking about this from all angles is a real mind-wrecker. I can't think -- therefore I am a completely ignorant fool.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod  Empty Just to give you a view of the critical situation watch the Max Keiser report 460 on Russia today

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 am

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2013/06/kr460-keiser-report-size-scale-speed-of-debt/

also watch the second part with Steve Keen the author of " Debunking Economics " . 

If you can . Buy silver and gold very soon the producers will not sell at the paper prices offered by the riggers of the market . The cost of productions will be superior to the sell price .
    This is device to scare the owners into selling PM so that a certain group could load up at cheap prices .. Do no fall for it . Paper money is history .
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Bitcoin, Gold and Silver: Once and Future Money - presentation by Alasdair MacLeod  Empty Bitcoin price nosedives after bust of underground drug market Silk Road More than $3 million worth of Bitcoin seized

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 am

Bitcoin price nosedives after bust of underground drug market Silk Road
    More than $3 million worth of Bitcoin seized

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/2/4795386/bitcoin-price-nosedives-after-bust-of-underground-drug-market-silk
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:51 pm

BITCOIN 2017-2025 ANALYSIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcS92TqHDsQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:34 am

This Is The Blockchain Company The Government DOES NOT Want You To Know About!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5ZA8SdmEk

Blockchain technology has revolutionized how we interact with each other and this is only just the beginning! The third wave of the internet is now upon us...the first being domains and email, the second being social media and the third revolutionary wave that is now virtually unstoppable is blockchain technology. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with Lior Gantz of Wealth Research Group about HIVE Blockchain, a company which just listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange as the first publicly traded blockchain company involved in mining cryptocurrencies!

https://hiveblockchain.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:12 am

New IRS 2018 Tax Code Screws Crypto Traders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5VCq3pX3ys

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:49 pm