tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

massacre of sled dogs in Canada

burgundia
    burgundia

massacre of sled dogs in Canada Empty massacre of sled dogs in Canada

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Police are investigating the slaughter of 100 husky dogs used to pull tourist sleds in the Canadian ski resort of Whistler during the 2010 Winter Olympics.

The grisly killings were reportedly carried out by one worker over two days in April last year with a shotgun and a knife, with reports of injured dogs crawling out of a mass grave.

Local media said the dogs were killed because business slumped in the two months following the Games and they were no longer needed by tourism companies Outdoor Adventures and Howling Dogs, which sell dog-sled rides to tourists.

http://www.watoday.com.au/environment/animals/sled-dogs-massacred-after-canada-winter-olympics-20110201-1abzm.html
    giovonni
    giovonni

massacre of sled dogs in Canada Empty Re: massacre of sled dogs in Canada

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm

i read this story last evening, it made me feel very ill and uncomfortable; that such a man who apparently was very close to these canines (their steward and keeper), could damage his soul's essence with such behavior. Of course, the karmic end result being his (now) suffering mental and physical anguish over his ghastly deeds. This is what happens when one sells themselves short for any profit motivate existence. i wonder if his former employer will take any responsibility for his actions now concerning his (former) employment assistance claims.Hmmm

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:25 pm