tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
investigator
lawlessline
reality=check
malletzky
mudra
Mercuriel
Floyd
11 posters

The Mists of Avalon Entrance Examination

Floyd
    Floyd

The Mists of Avalon Entrance Examination Empty The Mists of Avalon Entrance Examination

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:44 am

Has anyone actually bothered to register with the jokers over there? (RE Project Avalon) I believe you have to answer certain questions to get in and be validated by one of the priests over there. I would love to see this list of questions, especially given Dicks recent statement how he would love to live side by side with everyone.
    I find it disturbing that one has to go before these guys and be vetted so they can enter a 'loaded' and sterile debating environment. And to think they are searching for truth and freedom? Farcical.
    I think perhaps we should have our own entry requirements so that we to can weed out out those with something challenging and useful to say,those who dare disagree with Merc or Carol,those who think precious the freedom of thought, those that refuse to be treated like idiots by jumped up moderators, those who have a sense of humour, those who lack pretentions to being spiritually viable...etc etc

THE MISTS OF AVALON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

Those wishing to be considered for entry into the Mists should answer all questions in full. NB: Freedom of thought lack of sycophantic tendencies will not be tolerated

Q1: If male,Do you wear Y-fronts or boxer shorts?
    Q2: Would you like to live in a community of special people who know just that little bit more than anybody else?
    Q3: Do you agree to be publically humiliated by the site owners if you disagree with us?
    Q4: Do you agree to be treated with mocking condescension by a hierarchy of priest like mods with a holier than thou attitutde.
    Q5: Are you a bit like a sheep
    Q6: Do you like watching videos of frauds, disinformants charlatans and crack pots?
    Q7. Would you agree to occasionally part with your cash to participate in tedious and meaningless conference calls with those in the know?
    Q8. Would you like to go against everything you previously used to stand for and sell out big time

Please answer the questions as truthfully as possible if you wish even to be remotely considered for entrance to the Great and Exclusive halls of the Mists of Avalon.

NB:please do not suggest this site to your friends as they wont get in
    [b]

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:24 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Mists of Avalon Entrance Examination Empty Re: The Mists of Avalon Entrance Examination

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:47 am

What the ???

You OK Floyd ? You seem pretty PO'ed and Its seems like Its - Tongue and Cheek - At Us. This is a Joke right ?

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Mists of Avalon Entrance Examination Empty Re: The Mists of Avalon Entrance Examination

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 am

Mercuriel wrote:What the ???

You OK Floyd ? You seem pretty PO'ed and Its seems like Its - Tongue and Cheek - At Us.

Blink

jesus...not at all-----im being sracastic Merc- having a go at the jokers over the road. You know this exclusivity and feeling of being special nonsense. I think I should be bunned
    bun me bun me
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:57 am

LOL - Sorry I have no butter to Bun You. You'll have to stay.

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 am

I wonder how people new to the Mists that know nothing of any other Avalon site
    will think when they read this and how they will feel ...

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 am

mudra wrote:I wonder how people new to the Mists that know nothing of any other Avalon site

Love from me
    mudra

I dont think anyone in their right mind would take it seriously Mudra. The first question being what kind of underpants do you wear?
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 am

Floyd wrote:
    mudra wrote:I wonder how people new to the Mists that know nothing of any other Avalon site

Love from me
    mudra

I dont think anyone in their right mind would take it seriously Mudra. The first question being what kind of underpants do you wear?

And I'm so happy that I'm already a member here...so I won't have to answer that particular first question :cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 am

[quote="Floyd"]
    mudra wrote:

Oooh I skipped this one being a female .
    You could as well have titled your thread : " The Mists of Avalon body/mind scanner " TMSA Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 am

Floyd wrote:Has anyone actually bothered to register with the jokers over there? (RE Project Avalon) I believe you have to answer certain questions to get in and be validated by one of the priests over there. I would love to see this list of questions, especially given Dicks recent statement how he would love to live side by side with everyone.
    I find it disturbing that one has to go before these guys and be vetted so they can enter a 'loaded' and sterile debating environment. And to think they are searching for truth and freedom? Farcical.
    I think perhaps we should have our own entry requirements so that we to can weed out out those with something challenging and useful to say,those who dare disagree with Merc or Carol,those who think precious the freedom of thought, those that refuse to be treated like idiots by jumped up moderators, those who have a sense of humour, those who lack pretentions to being spiritually viable...etc etc

Those wishing to be considered for entry into the Mists should answer all questions in full. NB: Freedom of thought lack of sycophantic tendencies will not be tolerated

Q1: If male,Do you wear Y-fronts or boxer shorts? silk willie warmers
    Q2: Would you like to live in a community of special people who know just that little bit more than anybody else? I already live in a city rammed with "special people"
    Q3: Do you agree to be publically humiliated by the site owners if you disagree with us? Whip me beat me spank my on the bottom with the womans weekly
    Q4: Do you agree to be treated with mocking condescension by a hierarchy of priest like mods with a holier than thou attitutde. Yes, make me feel worthless master.
    Q5: Are you a bit like a sheep Yes, I'm even on all fours at the edge of a cliff...so's I'll push harder.
    Q6: Do you like watching videos of frauds, disinformants charlatans and crack pots? I love soaps
    Q7. Would you agree to occasionally part with your cash to participate in tedious and meaningless conference calls with those in the know? This sounds like my working environment so yes
    Q8. Would you like to go against everything you previously used to stand for and sell out big time I can waist my time with the best of em

Please answer the questions as truthfully as possible if you wish even to be remotely considered for entrance to the Great and Exclusive halls of the Mists of Avalon.

[b]
    Please may I come in now....pretty please
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 am

reality=check wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Has anyone actually bothered to register with the jokers over there? (RE Project Avalon) I believe you have to answer certain questions to get in and be validated by one of the priests over there. I would love to see this list of questions, especially given Dicks recent statement how he would love to live side by side with everyone.

Q2: Would you like to live in a community of special people who know just that little bit more than anybody else? I already live in a city rammed with "special people"
    Q3: Do you agree to be publically humiliated by the site owners if you disagree with us? Whip me beat me spank my on the bottom with the womans weekly
    Q4: Do you agree to be treated with mocking condescension by a hierarchy of priest like mods with a holier than thou attitutde. Yes, make me feel worthless master.
    Q5: Are you a bit like a sheep Yes, I'm even on all fours at the edge of a cliff...so's I'll push harder.
    Q6: Do you like watching videos of frauds, disinformants charlatans and crack pots? I love soaps
    Q7. Would you agree to occasionally part with your cash to participate in tedious and meaningless conference calls with those in the know? This sounds like my working environment so yes
    Q8. Would you like to go against everything you previously used to stand for and sell out big time I can waist my time with the best of em

[b]

Hey man you tick my boxes not that its for me to say but com' on down.

Can I make one suggestion?
    I think al avatars should be a moony so the spot to arse ratio is respected.

reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    reality=check wrote:

[b]

Hey man you tick my boxes not that its for me to say but com' on down.

Can I make one suggestion?
    I think al avatars should be a moony so the spot to arse ratio is respected.

I like the idea but I'm adverse to avatars. Anyways, joking aside I was reading PA2 and something prompted me to go to Kerry's forum... for only the second time in its existance. There was a thread there about the intrusive questions your asked when joining PA2. I was intregued in the sense that any righted minded person would take exception or instantly dismiss it and click off the site. To actually fill in a questionnaire just to join a forum you've got to be pretty pliable or desperate or both.

So this got me to thinking. Not too hard mind...it is sunday. This questionnaire thing... weeds out those that think for themselves...right? So all they're left with is the gulible, pliable or desperate...right?

Couple that up with some 1 yeard old posts back on PA1, about them creating a cult like forum, then I think we see it in action.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Sadly, as the second great depression unfolds I find myself wasting time on internet forums, due to decreased work hours, oh well at least I built up a nice nest egg during the tech bubble, and real estate bubble years. Anyway, for your convenience and entertainment here is the thread where the camelot forum members complain about project avalon forum members lol.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=15168&Itemid=147
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 am

reality=check wrote:

I like the idea but I'm adverse to avatars. Anyways, joking aside I was reading PA2 and something prompted me to go to Kerry's forum... for only the second time in its existance. There was a thread there about the intrusive questions your asked when joining PA2. I was intregued in the sense that any righted minded person would take exception or instantly dismiss it and click off the site. To actually fill in a questionnaire just to join a forum you've got to be pretty pliable or desperate or both.

So this got me to thinking. Not too hard mind...it is sunday. This questionnaire thing... weeds out those that think for themselves...right? So all they're left with is the gulible, pliable or desperate...right?

Couple that up with some 1 yeard old posts back on PA1, about them creating a cult like forum, then I think we see it in action.

I fail to see why anyone in their right mind would see Avalon as being constructive and useful. It is divisive, exclusive, infested with sycophants and run by a dictatorship. All in the name of ensuring a good energy is maintained on the private forum. This is not the way forward. It has elitist and quasi cult like undertones. It is clear Bil Ryan is a control freak who doesnt like being questioned. He would do better to stay away from his own forum as he is making himself look ridiculous, ruining any dedcent reputation he had and negating any good work he may have done in Camelot's early days. The lack of critical voices over their is palpable and they get jumped on by the stasi mods as soon as they rear their ugly self expressive heads, that dare question anything and thus enforces its status as an obsolete platform for any serious investigations into what on earth is going on.
    It should come with a government health warning.
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:16 am

Q1: If male,Do you wear Y-fronts or boxer shorts?
    Q2: Would you like to live in a community of special people who know just that little bit more than anybody else?
    Q3: Do you agree to be publically humiliated by the site owners if you disagree with us?
    Q4: Do you agree to be treated with mocking condescension by a hierarchy of priest like mods with a holier than thou attitutde.
    Q5: Are you a bit like a sheep
    Q6: Do you like watching videos of frauds, disinformants charlatans and crack pots?
    Q7. Would you agree to occasionally part with your cash to participate in tedious and meaningless conference calls with those in the know?
    Q8. Would you like to go against everything you previously used to stand for and sell out big time

[b]

Sorry Floyd, you have no clue. Its not like that at all. You don't answer any questions per se. You submit a resume. That's it. We have very few ding-a-lings. Most Pr Avalon members are intelligent well educated people who are
    dedicated to a cause if you like. They want to enlighten the dark places and they do it well. Probably a lot like you.

I'm a member here and there, same nic. Any of you are welcome to read or join, no sweat.

BTW, the conference calls are a part of Camelot's site and I can tell you that Bill Ryan and almost every Avalon member thinks they are not good things because of the fee. So what you said was dead wrong.

It sounds to me as if you applied for membership and were rejected? If that is the case, I'm sorry.

Cheers

Ice.

Last edited by icecold on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 am

No need to apologise Icecold but im afraid its you who is the clueless one.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 am

Floyd wrote:No need to apologise Icecold but im afraid its you who is the clueless one.

Cheers

You are not making much sense. You sound depressed. Anything I can do to help?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 am

icecold wrote:
    Floyd wrote:No need to apologise Icecold but im afraid its you who is the clueless one.

Cheers

I wouldnt want to join that forum if you paid me to as I am opposed against how it was started and how it is run. That is is why we set the mists up in the first place. The only thing I like about about is its name. If people want to go there its entirely up to them. No reason why folk cant be in both.

Cheers

Thank you for your kind offer but I am far from depressed. Your offer of help would be better directed at your fellow members at Avalon given the nonsense they are subjected to on a daily basis.
    I would have thought I was making lots of sense but there you go.
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 am

Floyd wrote:
    icecold wrote:

Cheers

I wouldnt want to join that forum if you paid me to as I am opposed against how it was started and how it is run. That is is why we set the mists up in the first place. The only thing I like about about is its name. If people want to go there its entirely up to them. No reason why folk cant be in both.

Cheers

Thank you for your kind offer but I am far from depressed. Your offer of help would be better directed at your fellow members at Avalon given the nonsense they are subjected to on a daily basis.

OK, good to hear. Well Mists is a fine forum and looking around, it seems to have some good souls who post here.
    LOL. The PR Avalon members have had a lot to cope with lately, many have had their illusions about reality shattered somewhat of late. Some have had such a shock they have left the forum.

Most though are delighted with the new information coming their way. But the forum is getting thousands of visitors an hour. Its huge. Always 100s of members on line at one time. Its very popular. Cool
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 am

icecold wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    icecold wrote:

Cheers

Cheers

OK, good to hear. Well Mists is a fine forum and looking around, it seems to have some good souls who post here.
    LOL. The PR Avalon members have had a lot to cope with lately, many have had their illusions about reality shattered somewhat of late. Some have had such a shock they have left the forum. Most though are delighted with the new information coming their way. But the forum is getting thousands of visitora an hour. Its huge. Always 100s of members on line at one time. Its very popular. Cool

On Popularity-Lady Gaga is huge, very popular and many people listen to her. The fact that it is poor quality music and about as deep as a bird bath does not deter her followers. There is no accounting for taste I suppose.
    People always leave forums or get kicked out..Life goes on. They are Forums..not the end of the world.
    Im sure there are lots of nice folk on Avalon.
    Any way. Coffee time.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am

Icecold wrote:It sounds to me as if you applied for membership and were rejected? If that is the case, I'm sorry.

Cheers

Ice
    Yes Floyd!
    Admit it!
    No need to keep up appearancies!
    Floyd wrote:(I wouldnt want to join that forum if you paid me)

Wink Big Grin 2
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Icecold wrote:It sounds to me as if you applied for membership and were rejected? If that is the case, I'm sorry.

Cheers

Ice
    Yes Floyd!
    Admit it!

Wink Big Grin 2

lol..sorry to disappoint but In one of those who didnt sell out and even attempt to swagger off to the dark side!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 am

Floyd wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Cheers

Ice
    Yes Floyd!
    Admit it!

Wink Big Grin 2

lol..sorry to disappoint but In one of those who didnt sell out and even attempt to swagger off to the dark side!!
    Indeed!
    Choises, choises...
    Boxer
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 am

Very Happy Cheers Trancoso.

LOL. Today on the PR Avalon forum, it got sooooo busy on one particular thread, Bill pulled the plug on guests reading that thread. It was members only. The server was laboring badly.

That must have really pee'd off some viewers.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 am

icecold wrote: Very Happy Cheers Trancoso.
    LOL. Today on the PR Avalon forum, it got sooooo busy on one particular thread, Bill pulled the plug on guests reading that thread. It was members only. The server was laboring badly.

That must have really pee'd off some viewers.
    I've speed-read through the 'Charles-material' - btw, what a proposterous name! - thread, a couple of days ago & I was stunned by the amount of pathetic replies I came across.

PA1 was a forum where Bill & Kerry could be proud of, & its members & lurkers too.

PA2 has become the exact opposite.

There's are so many retards posting there that you start to wonder if they are for real. Who wants to be associated with that?
    (btw, no offence, Icecold, there are exceptions... Wink)

Anyway, if it was my forum I would pull the plug.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:01 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    PA1 was a forum where Bill & Kerry could be proud of, & its members & lurkers too.

PA2 has become the exact opposite.

There's are so many retards posting there that you start to wonder if they are for real. Who wants to be associated with that?
    (btw, no offence, Icecold, there are exceptions... Wink)

Anyway, if it was my forum I would pull the plug.

Quite.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:56 am