tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
giovonni
mudra
6 posters

If I had a cancer , or any disease ...

mudra
    mudra

If I had a cancer , or any disease ... Empty If I had a cancer , or any disease ...

Post  mudra Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:35 pm

IF I HAD CANCER, or any DISEASE... (part 1 of 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVkNHc6DDok&list=PL987687751680D4AA&index=32&playnext=2

Love Always
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

If I had a cancer , or any disease ... Empty Re: If I had a cancer , or any disease ...

Post  giovonni Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Always a healthy reminder ~ Dear Mudra Thubs Up

OMG! Idea almost forgot ~ MMS 1 & 2 Double Thumbs Up
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

If I had a cancer , or any disease ... Empty If I Had A Cancer Or Any Disease...

Post  Jenetta Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 am

Chinese doctors dissolve a woman's tumour in three minutes with a powerful few words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr33voVMEic
    [youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zr33voVMEic?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

If I had a cancer , or any disease ... 187111
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

If I had a cancer , or any disease ... Empty Re: If I had a cancer , or any disease ...

Post  eMonkey Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 am

Hmmm, I'm in Spain currently and treating Alzheimers Patients with great success.
    But not with MMS..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:27 pm

This is a great link I discovered yesterday with regard to healing oneself while watching it.

http://www.quantumk.co.uk/quantumk_video.htm

The Quantum K experience

Welcome! I would like to offer you a free healing experience. No catches, no hidden costs, just the potential to take a step forward on your personal healing journey.

This unique experience is based on the combination of sound, colour, fractal geometry, harmonics and symbols. These concepts were originally explored in the ‘Quantum K’ manual, designed primarily for my clients and complementary healthcare therapists in the United Kingdom. It was the success and popularity of this manual that encouraged me to move into this new medium.

My goal in transferring the pages of the original book into a 23 minute website experience is to enhance its healing potential and bring it to the unlimited audience available through the internet. I can now use colour and sound to stimulate your senses and you need only sit comfortably, relax and engage passively with the data on the screen as it automatically moves from one concept to the next. Best of all, you can repeat the experience whenever you wish, drawing from it whatever you need at that time. If you would like an entirely audio experience, a narrated version is also available.

I recommend you use this website in the following order:

1. Start by reading the ‘Concepts and FAQs’ section to get an overview of how this healing system works. Please remember that you do not need to understand any of this detail to benefit fully from it. You can then read some testimonials to give you some reassurance and hopefully some excitement about the system's potential to help you.

2. You can then find a quiet time to enjoy the experience itself. This will take 23 minutes. You can repeat this experience any time you wish.

3. If you feel this is helping, you can consider purchasing the ‘Quantum K’ resonators – little electromagnetic chips that you attach to your watch and mobile phone, allowing you continual access to the healing potential and protection of this system wherever you are. If you enjoy the music, you can buy the complete album of healing resonances or a narrated version of the main system. Profits from these sales cover the costs incurred in setting up and maintaining this website.

4. If you want to read more about the concepts and other related matters of interest, you may read on screen or print the ‘Quantum K’ manual itself. This has the latest information and technical data and is available free of charge. There is also a blog that I update regularly with viewpoints on matters of topical interest.

5. Finally, if you benefit from the generic healing programme but would like a more personal experience, I can create your own personal screenflow or offer remote healing. See the 'personal healing' tab above for further details.

Above all else, if you like the experience, please do tell your friends and loved ones...

With love, light and blessings,

Andrew Kemp

To make best use of this experience, simply find a quiet time to relax in front of your PC. If you wish, read the phrases out loud as they appear. If you are trained in Emotional Freedom Therapy, you could even tap the key meridian points as you go.

This is a free generic healing programme. If you would like a more personal treatment, please see the 'personal healing' section of this website.

The presentation is best viewed in full screen mode (click on the button). Press ESC at any time to exit the video.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 am

Jenetta wrote:Chinese doctors dissolve a woman's tumour in three minutes with a powerful few words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr33voVMEic
    [youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zr33voVMEic?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

If I had a cancer , or any disease ... 187111

Thanks for posting this Jenetta. I wanted to find out more about it and found this website....

http://www.chilel.com/WhatIsChilelQigong/hospital.htm

...but unfortunately found this notice appended at the end. Due to political reasons, the Center was closed in 2001. How typical! Mad Crying or Very sad At least they had time to train hundreds in the practice before it was closed down, but it would be so much harder to find one of them now.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 am

eMonkey wrote:Hmmm, I'm in Spain currently and treating Alzheimers Patients with great success.
    But not with MMS..

Your work sounds fascinating and such a blessing eMonkey. Would you mind telling us more about how you're achieving this??
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 am

Sanicle wrote:
    eMonkey wrote:Hmmm, I'm in Spain currently and treating Alzheimers Patients with great success.
    But not with MMS..

Your work sounds fascinating and such a blessing eMonkey. Would you mind telling us more about how you're achieving this??

Hi Sanicle

I'm using nothing more than enzyme therapy my dear..
    Simple.. The cells of your body continually produce enzymes, but they sometimes need a topup and a little extra help from additional enzymes that are not present in enough quantities to make a difference. Alzheimers is now thought to be caused as a result of contracting the Herpes Simplex Virus, so you need more than just enzymes, but the enzymes are the workhorse in this therapy.
    So then, I am using nothing more than nutrition!! If you do not believe that nutrition can make a difference, then just try taking 200mg vitamin B3 (Niacin) on an empty stomach... hehe
    You'll look like a beetroot for 30-60 mins and have prickly itchy skin. oooooh, nasty...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 am

Hehehe......thanks for the giggle eMonkey. I had NO idea B3 could do that to you. And it made your point well. Interesting, as your posts often are. Thank you for sharing, very much. I love you

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:57 pm