tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Business of Disease

mudra
    mudra

The Business of Disease Empty The Business of Disease

Post  mudra Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Red Ice Radio - Sonia Barrett & Sharry Edwards - Hour 1 - The Business of Disease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAdERXNZgZE

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Business of Disease Empty Re: The Business of Disease

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Thank-you for posting this, mudra. I keep wondering how intertwined the medical-industrial complex is with the military-industrial complex -- especially as they might relate to the secret space program, and such?! Perhaps there is a need for all of the high-finance and high-technology to be able to fight off the Dracs, Greys, and who knows who else?! I don't know. Obviously, we could all be a lot happier and healthier for a helluva lot less money, pain, and suffering. Disease and Disaster are Big Business. Prevention is Bad for Business. I have settled on the term Purgatory Incorporated. Perhaps the bottom-line for Paradise Incorporated or Hell Incorporated are not as appealing to Megalomaniacs Anonymous!! Thinking of this solar system as being one big business -- with a CEO -- makes thinking about the madness a lot easier. And really, I don't have a problem with the solar system being a big business -- as long as it's Paradise Incorporated aka the United States of the Solar System!! But I just remembered -- I've taken each and every proposal off of the table -- until I determine what is REALLY going on in the world, solar system, galaxy, and universe AND until I find out who I REALLY am on a Soul-Basis. Perhaps I shouldn't have made this post -- but I just couldn't resist!!
    mudra
    mudra

The Business of Disease Empty Re: The Business of Disease

Post  mudra Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 am

Thank You Oxy.
    In matters of research about life I believe the easiest but nonetheless less understood
    path is to begin from self. We have always core self at hand. Removing the veil from self is'nt
    easy but it's doable while removing the veil from the world out there is almost an impossible task IMO.
    There is hope as "finding out who You REALLY are on a Soul-Basis " is part of your focus.

Much Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:24 am