tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
starninja
Sparks
Balanced1
seeker of truth
8 posters

I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For! A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment!

seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For!  A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment! Empty I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For! A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment!

Post  seeker of truth Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 am

I have been on a journey of being engrossed in darkness for far too long. I am grateful for the journey though, because if it had not been for the darkness, I would not have seen the Light so Bright and Beautiful. I had lived in fear due to a "certain program that predicted the future". I had believed in it and the person, in that I lived my life around it. Then something happened, where I questioned if it and the person were actually true in intentions.

I then journeyed deep within myself (though I had thought I was an awake and aware person) I realized I was feeding the negative of the world and thus the energy of those who wanted to keep us in the darkness.

Right now, I know there is lots of very negative energy that is being directed to me, due to what I did the other day, in exposing what I feel is darkness. I am working on keeping the Violet Flame of Love and Light surrounding me, so the huge amount of negative thoughts and energies being sent to me does not fully affect me. There are many who have lots of anger towards me, due to they themselves not wanting to acknowledge, something they have put their own time, energy and resources in, may not be what it had seemed.

I found your forum and feel such a calming and peaceful energy here as I have looked around. I believe I have now found a "home" which can help me grow, to be WHO I really AM. As I do believe We ARE Each Other and I believe I need to work on my energies to be WHO I AM.

There are others who have been on this journey personally with me, we have shared information over the last months of WHO we really ARE and I have linked this forum to them.

I sincerely look forward to Growing in Love, Light, Happiness, Peacefulness, Serenity, Prosperity, Healing and Being WHO I AM, here!

I am on a journey as we all are and I am looking forward to learning and contributing what I can in what feels like "Home".

LOVE LIGHT TO ALL - WE ARE ALL ONE - TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
    Balanced1
    Balanced1

I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For!  A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment! Empty Energy

Post  Balanced1 Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 am

The Energy is wonderful here, Thanks for the reference, Blessings to All. B
    Sparks
    Sparks

I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For!  A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment! Empty seeker of truth

Post  Sparks Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:59 am

I want to thank you for the research you did and your presentation of it. I don't entirely agree with all of your suppositions and conclusions, but the idea of clif or anyone harnessing our energies to create mayhem is important. Like you, I have had my energies channeled much more into negative creating than I would wish. I know better, LOL.

I think it is my desire to "know" that gets me into trouble!

Am sending you a blast of loving energy now, hope it helps!
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For!  A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment! Empty Re: I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For! A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment!

Post  starninja Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Seeker of truth, Balanced1, and Sparks,

Welcome at the Mists. Please don't forget to bring laughter here. Gathering
    seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For!  A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment! Empty Re: I Believe I have found What I have been Looking For! A Loving and Compassionate Forum of Enlightenment!

Post  seeker of truth Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Sparks wrote:I want to thank you for the research you did and your presentation of it. I don't entirely agree with all of your suppositions and conclusions, but the idea of clif or anyone harnessing our energies to create mayhem is important. Like you, I have had my energies channeled much more into negative creating than I would wish. I know better, LOL.

I think it is my desire to "know" that gets me into trouble!

Am sending you a blast of loving energy now, hope it helps!

Thank you for the Loving Energy! Though you may have me mistaken for someone else! I sincerely appreciate the Love I feel in this forum! I send Love back!

starninja wrote:Seeker of truth, Balanced1, and Sparks,

Welcome at the Mists. Please don't forget to bring laughter here. Gathering

I Love to Laugh! A favorite pastime of mine! Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to learning and becoming a better person through some of the information provided here.

Balance1 - Awesome you made it here! You have provided wonderful insights and balance to many conversations elsewhere! Glad you followed the link!
    cheers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Seeker of Truth, Balanced1 and Sparks so great to see you found your way here.
    Warm welcome in the Mists cheers
    Have a great time here amongst our community.

Peace and joy on your journey .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:03 pm

I wish you all aloha and welcome you to Mists. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm

seeker of truth, I could be mistaken, it has happened a few times before lol

I just put a few things together like your writing style and a comment you made on the clif thread and your saying here that you were feeling negative energy "directed to me, due to what I did the other day, in exposing what I feel is darkness."l

if so, thanks again, and kudos

Last edited by Sparks on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Indeed - Welcome Home Brethren - Welcome Home...

Alas - The Family gathers...

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:00 am

Mercuriel wrote:Indeed - Welcome Home Brethren - Welcome Home...

Alas - The Family gathers...

sunny
    The virtual Family
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Whatever way One has reconnected is the way in which One has reconnected - No ?

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

Post  seeker of truth Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Thanks All for such Warm welcomes!

I have sent more people the link here. Those who are wanting to search within themselves more as I AM to become more in Who We Are!

HAPPY THANKS GIVING - To those who Celebrate it!
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Seeker of truth wrote:
    I Love to Laugh! A favorite pastime of mine!

I am happy to hear it. cheers I have tried hard to be serious for several days. But it doesn't work for me. Nutbar I hope to see you in a fun section.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Whatever way One has reconnected is the way in which One has reconnected - No ?

Harp
    Just teasing, M.
    Beer
    seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

Post  seeker of truth Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:01 pm

starninja wrote:
    Seeker of truth wrote:
    I Love to Laugh! A favorite pastime of mine!

I am happy to hear it. cheers I have tried hard to be serious for several days. But it doesn't work for me. Nutbar I hope to see you in a fun section.

Oh my, where is the fun section? That is my favorite area anywhere! Love the Fun and Laughter!

I will look around for it.

I am really enjoying everything I have been seeing and there is so much for one to read and learn from here. Totally awesome! Gathering
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Seeker of truth wrote:
    Oh my, where is the fun section? That is my favorite area anywhere! Love the Fun and Laughter!

I will look around for it.

I am really enjoying everything I have been seeing and there is so much for one to read and learn from here. Totally awesome!

It is a good question. We don’t have the fun section easy to be found. Funny treads are all over. The only thing I liked about Avalon2 was the On The Lighter Side section where all fun, music, art, comedy, and dance were located. Mercuriel, dear angel, would be too much to ask if you opened the same section here. I begged the mods at Camelot forum and they transferred dance, music, and art to the Art and Laughter section. I don’t have any clue if it is time consuming or difficult. So, forgive me but may I do begging again? I love you

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:34 am