tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
mudra
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
burgundia
I Am
gscraig
11 posters

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010

burgundia
    burgundia

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010

Post  burgundia Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:12 pm

they are slowly getting there...not to scare ignorant populace...
    I Am
    I Am

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010

Post  I Am Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:50 pm

They are trying hard to bore the people to death.

Nasa knows very well that the people just awaits disclosure and that they come forward with admitting their lies and airbrushing and photoshopping etc. And now, twice in a couple of weeks, they have cried wolf.

Ridiculing people's hopes and interest, by such a big organisation like NASA is either administratively suicide ... Or a part of some kind of agenda...(I lean strongly toward them being suicidally inclined)...

...and what could be the agenda? Preparing gor disclosure?...i don't think so! I think they are preparing us for shutting down nasa - turning it to a earth bound, ground based organisation, sending teams to parts of the globe, pretending doing exobiology research. Meanwhile, the fragments of us space program will be upheld by us military.

So, these last press conferences are just here to lower our expectations and stop our interest in space exploration.

Go to sleep people. There was nothing to see out there; just empty space and dull rock. Sorry to kept you all waiting.
    Have another donut and don't forget the next American Idol (now THAT'S a star worth watching)...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 am