tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
mudra
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
burgundia
I Am
gscraig
11 posters

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010

gscraig
    gscraig

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010 Empty NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010

Post  gscraig Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 am

Hello All,

I've always had in the back of my head that if there is truly to be a major event that will cause people to "talk" about it via internet and impact consciousness..It would likely be some form of disclosure or an economic collapse. Something that will maintain a considerable amount of interest to maintain the length of the conversation dip.
    For NASA to acknowledge someting in our own neighborhood, means that they know the amateur levels of astrologers will or eventually will be able to see it as well...So, they can't hide it. What drives this and makes this intriguing (in my opinion) is the word "exceptional" being used to describe sometihng in our own cosmic neighborhood

At the end of the day, it remains speculative until Monday.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-157_Chandra_Update.html

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 12:30 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 15, to discuss the Chandra X-ray Observatory's discovery of an exceptional object in our cosmic neighborhood.

The news conference will originate from NASA Headquarters' television studio, 300 E St. SW in Washington and carried live on NASA TV.

Media representatives may attend the conference, join by phone or ask questions from participating NASA locations. To RSVP or obtain dial-in information, journalists must send their name, affiliation and telephone number to Trent Perrotto at: trent.j.perrotto@nasa.gov by 10 a.m. EST on Nov. 15. Reporters wishing to attend the conference in-person must have a valid press credential for access. Non-U.S. media also must bring passports.

Scientists involved in the research will be available to answer questions. Panelists providing analysis of the research include:
    - Jon Morse, director, Astrophysics Division, NASA Headquarters in Washington
    - Kimberly Weaver, astrophysicist, NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
    - Alex Filippenko, astrophysicist, University of California, Berkeley
    I Am
    I Am

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010 Empty Re: NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010

Post  I Am Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 am

Niburu?
    burgundia
    burgundia

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010 Empty Re: NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:16 am

Will it be that news Clif High talked about in his latest interview? Something that will really change a lot in the way people think and perceive this reality...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 am

My bet is It'll be about Nemesis (Orcus) which is a Brown Dwarf (And is Sol's Binary Sister).

Around this Object are at least 5 other orbiting Objects. One of them called S.a.A.M.e. or as We have termed It - Nibiru...

That said - It could be a misdirection ploy as well too. I'll be watching this one with intense interest though as many others will...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 am

Add a 'T' to 'NASA' & solve the anagram.

The core of NASA - a MILITARY organisation - is a melting pot of ex-Nazis, Black Magicians (sorcerers) & 33 Degree Masons.

NASA = Never A Straight Answer

I'm looking forward to hear what Hoagland has to say, following monday's orchestrated media circus.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 am

Yeah - I'll be looking to see what They say by what They don't say if You get My Drift...

Wink

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 pm

I Am wrote:Niburu?

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud
    John J. Matese, Daniel P. Whitmire
    (Submitted on 26 Apr 2010)

SNIP
    We present an updated dynamical and statistical analysis of outer Oort cloud cometary evidence suggesting the sun has a wide-binary Jovian mass companion. The results support a conjecture that there exists a companion of mass ~ 1-4 M_Jup orbiting in the innermost region of the outer Oort cloud. Our most restrictive prediction is that the orientation angles of the orbit normal in galactic coordinates are centered on the galactic longitude of the ascending node Omega = 319 degree and the galactic inclination i = 103 degree (or the opposite direction) with an uncertainty in the normal direction subtending ~ 2% of the sky. A Bayesian statistical analysis suggests that the probability of the companion hypothesis is comparable to or greater than the probability of the null hypothesis of a statistical fluke. Such a companion could also have produced the detached Kuiper Belt object Sedna. The putative companion could be easily detected by the recently launched Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE). Comments: 41 pages, 9 figures, submitted to ICARUS
    Subjects: Earth and Planetary Astrophysics (astro-ph.EP)
    Cite as: arXiv:1004.4584v1 [astro-ph.EP]

END SNIP

http://arxiv.org/abs/1004.4584

Note that the above website is a "government agency " website

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArXiv
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:44 am

If it does turn out to be Nirburu, it would indeed be interesting how Neve A Straight Answer addresses it. Simply because they've be been questioned by the public and have continuously stated there's nothing there....Then again, they did that in regards to what some refer to as the Photon Belt/The Fluff Cloud.

Because of the above, I'm wondering if it will be something else. Due to it being NASA disclosing it and not government officials with NASA, I don't know if there will be a threat level communication. It will be something watered down, or perhaps irrelevent to the average Joe. Hell, they may well simply point out what they believe is a craft in our solar system....and it's coming our way! (False Flag?)

Their last conference was finding another solar system in our galaxy, so lets see what is "exceptional and closer" than that.

mudra
    mudra

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010 Empty NASA Announces Televised Chandra News Conference :discovery of an exceptional object in our cosmic neighborhood.

Post  mudra Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 am

Nov. 10, 2010

MEDIA ADVISORY : M10-157

NASA Announces Televised Chandra News Conference

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 12:30 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 15, to discuss the Chandra X-ray Observatory's discovery of an exceptional object in our cosmic neighborhood.

The news conference will originate from NASA Headquarters' television studio, 300 E St. SW in Washington and carried live on NASA TV.

Media representatives may attend the conference, join by phone or ask questions from participating NASA locations. To RSVP or obtain dial-in information, journalists must send their name, affiliation and telephone number to Trent Perrotto at: trent.j.perrotto@nasa.gov by 10 a.m. EST on Nov. 15. Reporters wishing to attend the conference in-person must have a valid press credential for access. Non-U.S. media also must bring passports.

Scientists involved in the research will be available to answer questions. Panelists providing analysis of the research include:
    - Jon Morse, director, Astrophysics Division, NASA Headquarters in Washington
    - Kimberly Weaver, astrophysicist, NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
    - Alex Filippenko, astrophysicist, University of California, Berkeley

For NASA TV streaming video, downlink and further information, visit:
    http://www.nasa.gov/ntv

For more information about NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, visit:
    http://www.nasa.gov/chandra

http://chandra.harvard.edu

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-157_Chandra_Update.html

Love Always
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 am

Ooops ... thanks for telling me .
    I missed it .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:19 am

Mind if I merge Them Dear Sister ?

Question

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 am

Mercuriel wrote:Mind if I merge Them Dear Sister ?

Question

Go ahead dear Brother .
    While in the process of merging threads would you do same with the " missile " threads opened by Bullet in the moon and Burgundia ?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/mystery-missile-launched-off-the-coast-of-california-t1226.htm

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/mystery-after-missile-fired-off-california-t1229.htm

Thank You Mercuriel

Love from me
    mudra
    romiascendant
    romiascendant

Post  romiascendant Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi All!!
    I have been reading the Avalon forums for quite some time now as a non-registered guest but this topic made me compelled to post. I am not one to put down anyones conspiracy theories nor am a strong skeptic. Tere are some issues I have with the timing being so close to the last announcement during last week and the wait till Obama is back in the U.S. (reassurances to the stock-market) 12:30pm Est makes sure Europe is still awake and Asia is just waking up. However reading most of the posts off-site some theories are absolutely not reasonable at this time. Just wait...here is my reasoning.

1. Although the agency reporting this exceptional object is NASA look at the actual observatory making the discovery. Chandra X-Ray Observatory. They deal in x-rays not visible light so were not talking about a regular visible object like a `city` on the moon. LOL. The telescope could be used in out solar system but really the only thing that is supposed to give off x-rays is the sun so why look here.
    2.It cant be a earth-killling asteroid because its an x-ray telescope they dont and cant look for asteroids.
    3.It cant be a message from an alien civilisation again because its an x-ray telescope not a radio telescope.
    4.It cant be the discovery of life-bearing planet because its an x-ray telescope not either a visible light telescope or a gravitational telescope.
    5.It cant be a planet ending burst of x-rays because once they detected it would be a threat we`d be dead already. X-Rays travel at the same speed as light.

As much of a let down as it is, it is probably something us geeks think is cool like a gamma ray burst from a nearby black-hole or a supernova.
    Check out the scientists listed on the press release all deal with cosmic phenomena like black-holes, dark matter and stuff so dont get too excited and start building a shelter. And dont get me started I would love for it to be Nemesis, but timing and choice of Nasa personel say otherwise, Crying or Very sad
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi romi..nice explanation.. Thubs Up
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:54 am

Welcome aboard Romi,

Hope to see you post here more often.

I perceive that your travels may have moved you to post on a forum (or thread) that has not suggested any except for one (Nemesis,NIrbiru, etc) possible theories to be communicated. I think you kinda jumped the gun, but the information you shared is very much appreciated and welcomed here.

For me, the type of telescope being used had already been factored into my assessment of the possible communication. I kinda touched on this via the earth updates thread last week or so in relation to Nirbiru, if it exist, and being able to capture considering it is not generating a light signature. However, Nirbiru coud surely be presented as a discovery using Chandra opposed to say an IRA telescope technology if you think it and whom it is we're are relied upon to communicate such findings. A military arm known as NASA.

As you expressed, I also expressed in my previous post that it may be a discovery that would be considered irrelevent to the average Joe...Meaning something geeks would love to learn otherwise. :-)

Welcome aboard again
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 am

burgundia wrote:Hi romi..nice explanation.. Thubs Up
    Ditto & welcome to the Mists, where the input of bright minds is appericiated, rather than being ridiculed.
    Look forward to your contributions.
    romiascendant
    romiascendant

Post  romiascendant Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm

gscraig,
    Thank you for the welcome, and I agree that most of my bullets were explaining to...really..a crowd that I knew I wouldnt reach as they are not members of this forum. I felt however that my explanation would fall on deaf ears, as well most topics off-site are somewhat less-cogent and not very open to discussion and critiques. Here I feel there is a community of like-minds that are very open and knowledeable(in my case somewhat) enough to share insights and interperetations of evidence and "gut feelings" based on those facts. I am glad you brought this up as I felt that was the failing point of my post. I am also glad that nothing I post will just slip by but will actually be analized for its content. geek
    Again I am looking forward to posting more and hopefully wont tick anyone off. Reading other parts of the forum leads me to believe I wont.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 pm

romiascendant wrote:
    Again I am looking forward to posting more and hopefully wont tick anyone off. Reading other parts of the forum leads me to believe I wont.
    The forum belongs to its members & freedom of speech is a rule here - rather than a privilege.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:01 pm

gamma ray burst from black hole cheers

Way cool!

NASA Televised News Conference on November 15, 2010 H2356
    H2356-309: X-ray Discovery Points to Location of Missing Matter

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/nasa-announces-discovery-of-black-hole-eruption-t1274.htm

http://science.nasa.gov/missions/wise/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 pm

I don't understand much to astronomy. Does that announcement by NASA validate, invalidate, or has nothing to do with AstralWalker's latest ebook?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

The NASA Conspiracies - NASA’s Secret World of UFOs, Cosmic Cover-Ups, and Alien Life
    By: Nick Redfern

On October 4, 1957, the Western world was shocked to its core when the former Soviet Union launched into Earth-orbit the Sputnik 1 satellite, which succeeded in traversing the globe at a stunning 18,000 miles-per-hour and emitted radio-signals for a full twenty-two days.

And although the life of Sputnik 1 was destined to be a short one – while falling from orbit on January 4, 1958, it burned up in the Earth’s atmosphere – the propaganda value of its launch alone, at the height of the tension-filled Cold War, was near-incalculable. The U.S. Government, in particular, feeling both panicked and highly vulnerable by the fact that the Russians had overwhelmingly trumped them in the race for outer-space, quickly recognized the dire need – scientifically, psychologically and defense-wise – to catch up with what, at the time, was most certainly the biggest and largely unforeseen and unanticipated development within the Communist world.

The U.S. Congress, which was overwhelmingly alarmed and utterly appalled by what became known as the “Sputnik Crisis,” demanded rapid and concerted action on the part of the government as a whole. Under no circumstances at all, it was forcefully argued, could the Soviet Union be allowed to gain a significant foothold in the previously-uncharted domain of outer-space; and particularly so if that same domain was ever to become significantly militarized.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower and his advisers, recognizing that the world around them was changing rapidly, drastically and in largely unanticipated ways, took quick and deliberate steps to try and rectify the situation and to redress the delicate balance of power that existed at the time. The dire need for a new agency to deal with an equally new realm, namely that of outer-space was clearly realized and was eagerly beckoning.

Notably, following the launch of Sputnik 1, there was a sudden and intriguing increase in the number of UFO sightings reported from within the confines of the United States of America. While those of a distinctly skeptical nature might give much consideration to the possibility that many such reports were merely due to over-excitement, Cold War nerves, hysteria and concern over the surprise Russian launch, other events could not be dismissed quite so easily. An FBI report on UFOs of November 12, 1957 made that more than abundantly clear:

“Within the past two weeks reports have increased tremendously and some of the more serious have been described as follows: An object had landed in Nebraska with six people aboard, the persons had talked to a Nebraska farmer and then sped off into space; a fiery object was seen flashing across the southern skies from Albany, Georgia, to Miami, Florida; a Coast Guard cutter had sighted a huge object flying over the Gulf of Mexico; and persons in the Southwestern states while driving their cars have allegedly seen UFOs that caused the engines in their automobiles to stop.”

From the latter part of 1957 through the early months of 1958, the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) initiated a careful study to determine precisely what the creation of a new non-military space agency might very well involve, how that same agency might successfully liaise with the U.S. military, and the potential nature and scope of its overall functions and goals.

On January 14, 1958, NACA prepared a document titled A National Research Program for Space Technology that, in part, stated: “It is of great urgency and importance to our country both from consideration of our prestige as a nation as well as military necessity that this challenge [Sputnik] be met by an energetic program of research and development for the conquest of space. It is accordingly proposed that the scientific research be the responsibility of a national civilian agency. NACA is capable, by rapid extension and expansion of its effort, of providing leadership in space technology.”

And the plans of NACA most certainly did not disappoint those within officialdom who had been caught totally off-guard by the Soviet development. Spurred on by the controversies surrounding the Sputnik affair, the agency launched into space the United States’ first artificial satellite, Explorer 1, on January 31, 1958, at 10:48 p.m., Eastern Standard Time. A little more than a month later, specifically on March 5, James Killian, at the time the Chairman of the President’s Science Advisory Committee, prepared a memorandum for the attention of President Eisenhower titled Organization for Civil Space Programs. It was a document designed to decisively encourage the rapid establishment of a civilian space program based upon a strengthened and re-designated NACA. Eisenhower and his presidential advisers were highly impressed.

In April 1958, and as a direct result of NACA’s growing vision, Eisenhower proudly stood before Congress and delivered a formal, executive address that detailed the plans for the creation of just such an agency – an agency that was originally going to be called the National Aeronautical and Space Agency. Congress swiftly passed the bill on July 16; albeit somewhat rewritten, as the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958. Thirteen days later, Eisenhower formally signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, thus establishing the renamed National Aeronautics and Space Administration: NASA.

Even its very earliest years, NASA found its path crossing with that concerning life on other worlds: at the dawning of the 1960s, when NASA’s plans for outer-space activity reached stratospheric levels, Donald N. Michael, of the prestigious Brookings Institution, prepared a document for NASA’s Committee on Long Range Studies titled Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs, and which was submitted to the House of Representatives in the 87th United States Congress on April 18, 1961. It proved to be a pivotal moment in the long and winding history of NASA. And in relation to the possibility that the Human Race would one day encounter beings from other star-systems and galaxies, the author of the report wrote:

“Recent publicity given to efforts to detect extraterrestrial messages via radio telescope has popularized – and legitimized – speculations about the impact of such a discovery on human values. It is conceivable that there is semi¬ intelligent life in some part of our solar system or highly intelligent life which is not technologically oriented, and many cosmologists and astronomers think it very likely that there is intelligent life in many other solar systems. While face-to-face meetings with it will not occur within the next twenty years (unless its technology is more advanced than ours, qualifying it to visit earth), artifacts left at some point in time by these life forms might possibly be discovered through our space activities on the Moon, Mars, or Venus. If there is any contact to be made during the next twenty years it would most likely be by radio – which would indicate that these beings had at least equaled our own technological level.

“The knowledge that life existed in other parts of the universe might lead to a greater unity of men on earth, based on the oneness of man or on the age-old assumption that any stranger is threatening. Much would depend on what, if anything, was communicated between man and the other beings: since after the discovery there will be years of silence (because even the closest stars are several light years away, an exchange of radio communication would take twice-the number of light years separating our sun from theirs), the fact that such beings existed might become simply one of the facts of life but probably not one calling for action. Whether earthmen would be inspired to all-out space efforts by such a discovery is a moot question. Anthropological files contain many examples of societies, sure of their place in the universe, which have disintegrated when they have had to associate with previously unfamiliar societies espousing different ideas and different life ways; others that survived such an experience usually did so by paying the price of changes in values and attitudes and behavior.”

Since that historic date, NASA has placed satellites into Earth orbit; blasted men and women into space; put a handful of brave astronauts onto the surface of the Moon; revamped and revolutionized space-travel with the Space Shuttle; sent unmanned probes to such planets as Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, and Venus; and ensured that humankind is no longer tethered to planet Earth.

But that is not all: behind the scenes, there is a very different NASA; a darker and shadowy NASA. It is a NASA that is seemingly populated to near-bursting point by stories of high-level cover-ups and secrets relative to UFOs, flying saucers, alien-life-forms from far-off worlds, crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft, dead aliens held in cryogenic storage, the notorious Face on Mars that many researchers of the puzzle believe was built millennia ago by a race of now-long-extinct Martians, the issue of whether or not the historic Apollo Moon-landings of 1969-72 were faked, classified photographs of alien spaceships, and shocking and sensational testimony from NASA’s very own astronauts on their beliefs, and sightings, of a definitively UFO and alien nature.

In the world of NASA, nothing is quite as it seems!

The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos, and the Face on Mars by Nick Redfern, has just been published by New Page Books.

Source: http://www.ufomystic.com/2010/11/24/the-nasa-conspiracies/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:10 pm

metaw3 wrote:I don't understand much to astronomy. Does that announcement by NASA validate, invalidate, or has nothing to do with AstralWalker's latest ebook?

Well they have'nt said anything yet .. but mention " an exceptional object in our vicinity " .
    We will have to wait for what they are willing to say about it to see if it has any correlation with Astralwalwer's datas.

What has to do with Astralwalker's first and second book is this :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/spiritual-sanctuary-f10/nexus-meditations-t49-150.htm#21888

Love from me
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:35 am

Another NASA conference Tomorrow..This time, at least the search for ET is actually a part of the subject.
    As the writed of this article states, I also agree that NASA PR should be more careful with their choice of wording.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2010/11/30/snowballing-speculation-over-a-nasa-press-conference/
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Update:

For the Dec 2 conference. A bit of Arsenic-Eating Bacteria, No loving ET's.

NASA Discovers New Life! Arsenic Bacteria With DNA Completely Alien To What We Know
    The Huffington Post | Nicholas Graham
    Posted: 12- 2-10 12:48 PM

NASA is holding a press conference today at 2pm to announce a major finding in their research in the field of astrobiology and speculation has reached a fever pitch after the agency said the finding "will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life."

The news has leaked now, and while the discovery is not extraterrestrial life, NASA has indeed uncovered an entirely new life form on our planet that "doesn't share the biological building blocks of anything currently living" on Earth, Gizmodo reports.

Discovered in the poisonous Mono Lake, California, this bacteria is made of arsenic, something that was thought to be completely impossible. While she and other scientists theorized that this could be possible, this is the first discovery. The implications of this discovery are enormous to our understanding of life itself and the possibility of finding beings in other planets that don't have to be like planet Earth.
    One of the scientists set to speak at the conference today, Felisa Wolfe-Simon, had written a paper "Did Nature also choose arsenic?" earlier this year wondering if that element could also be a foundation for life:

We hypothesize that ancient biochemical systems, analogous to but distinct from those known today, could have utilized arsenate in the equivalent biological role as phosphate.
    Organisms utilizing such 'weird life' biochemical pathways may have supported a 'shadow biosphere' at the time of the origin and early evolution of life on Earth or on other planets.

Such organisms may even persist on Earth today, undetected, in unusual niches.

It would seem her theory is correct. In March of this year the London Times had a fascinating report on Wolfe-Simon's research at Lake Mono:

She points out that Mono Lake arsenic life, if found, may only go as far as proving the extreme adaptability of life on Earth billions of years ago. It is generally agreed that on early Earth the chemical soup was very different because of the material being thrown out of the planet's depths by volcanoes and hydrothermal vents and the lack of biologically derived oxygen. If arsenic was around in far greater concentrations then, perhaps "arsenolife", as she calls it, in Mono Lake is evidence of that ancestral life, a finding that would deepen our understanding of how life on Earth got started.
    There will be other scientists at the news conference. Jason Kottke gives a rundown on each of them and their expertise here. NASA's press release announcing the news conference is below.

NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery; Science Journal Has Embargoed Details Until 2 p.m. EST On Dec. 2
    Story continues below

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/02/nasa-new-life-arsenic-bacteria_n_791094.html

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:16 pm