tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Yemen terror alert: Obama says explosives found

burgundia
    burgundia

Yemen terror alert: Obama says explosives found Empty Yemen terror alert: Obama says explosives found

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:55 pm

US President Barack Obama says initial examinations of two suspicious packages bound for the US show they appeared to have contained explosive materials.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11654390

i do not know why, but at this point such news just makes me laugh...
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Yemen terror alert: Obama says explosives found Empty Re: Yemen terror alert: Obama says explosives found

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 am

yes laughable, ok weredone with sandled ak47 carrying terrorsits move on , bring on the asteroid threat..quickly followed by et , k thnaks were fed up of waiting.. Rolling Eyes
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Yemen terror alert: Obama says explosives found Empty Re: Yemen terror alert: Obama says explosives found

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 am

I am at the point that I don't believe anything politicians do or say . The last bout of "fake terrorism " will, in time , lead to the usual suspects : the US alphabet agencies or Mossad . I know that everything is rigged , therefore I join the chorus : Make me laugh !
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 am

Funny, Obama wasnt doing to well in the mid term elections was he. A little distraction perhaps?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 am

There are no political leaders - just misleaders.

And 99% of these so called terrorists are CIA/MI5 etc. assets.
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 pm

perhaps we will see a biggie? obama ands hilary are out fo the country at the same time. im not sure of the datges but both on or shortly after the elections.. sounds suspicious. also ties in with cliff highs november tipping point of many times magnitude of 9/11?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:59 pm

And now explosives sent to Sarkozy too....
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101101/twl-police-find-explosive-parcel-sent-to-3fd0ae9.html

The France-bound device was found in the hands of two far-left Greek militants after another parcel detonated at a courier company in the capital.

"The incident seems rather ridiculous and in Sarkozy's case it's quite evident that this parcel would never have reached its destination," said police spokesman Thanassis Kokalakis.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 am