tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

How Can We Get People to STOP Relying on Television News and START Searching the Internet?

Seashore
    Seashore

How Can We Get People to STOP Relying on Television News and START Searching the Internet? Empty How Can We Get People to STOP Relying on Television News and START Searching the Internet?

Post  Seashore Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:50 am

I'm asking this question because I've come to realize that we the people DON'T HAVE A CHANCE for the future if we can't get more of us to stop believing the lies we've been exposed to since birth.  The lies have been told through the minions of the Deep State whose occupations are in government, education, medicine, and mainstream news.

If we could change how people get their news it would change everything, I think.  I don't think people realize how mesmerizing a TV screen is.  

Of course the internet is a zoo but at least people can find truth if they look for it.

The problem, as I see it, is HOW to influence TV-watchers.  It seems we can't just tell people what  to do.  

Does anyone have any ideas about what we COULD do?

confused

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 pm