tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Long Late as ive been parenting since 09, RIP sherry who i just found out about today...

Heartless The Slum Lord
    Heartless The Slum Lord

Long Late as ive been parenting since 09, RIP sherry who i just found out about today... Empty Long Late as ive been parenting since 09, RIP sherry who i just found out about today...

Post  Heartless The Slum Lord Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:42 pm

If anyone have advice for a father that just turned 31 and lost his mother at 2020 and brother soon after, im here lurking for yall.. no im not alien and hope not clone.. but the sun at times will make me like those clone videos n XXXX wendy williams passin out type XXXX, hispanic white with ambition to do anything in the right conditions. ive done best to adapt my born home texas but sheeesh that sun ya?

i ask advice, for ive not fully read bible enough to manifest into a mostly genuine life in the light... i dont think not finishing school helped, as my poor grammar, but maybe broke the chains of slavery as i work to survive not the riches(currently unempolyed)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Long Late as ive been parenting since 09, RIP sherry who i just found out about today... Empty Re: Long Late as ive been parenting since 09, RIP sherry who i just found out about today...

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:07 pm

Welcome, HTSL. I read your PM and I don't know how to respond. I'm old and cynical. Besides, I had a stroke in 2020, so don't expect too much. I never know who I'm really dealing with on the internet, so I'm pretty wary. My threads are a rough and wacky road-less-traveled, so I'm not recommending my own stuff. Perhaps Purgatory Reformatory aka School of Hard Knocks provides the best education for most of us. Who Knows??
    Heartless The Slum Lord
    Heartless The Slum Lord

Long Late as ive been parenting since 09, RIP sherry who i just found out about today... Empty Re: Long Late as ive been parenting since 09, RIP sherry who i just found out about today...

Post  Heartless The Slum Lord Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:51 pm

Gotcha. from the mania in your old "what happened to shelly" i figured by now not that figured out but other things in grace haha.. eh. yea ill look into that. was studying the QHT stuff dolores canon but my friends talked me away into delving. not looking to hypnotise self let alone b taken advantage of in that state but would like my ancestors to give me a break.. not really cuz my gma all i have left and i see why the pressure there. she losing battle dementia i think.. if only we had answers to BS illness hiding behind a english name and definition. hope my gmas passing is as silent and painless shelly, my mother didnt get justive but hope god made her suffering swift and faster entry to heaven.. she shouldnt have died the way she did.. my mother name Mary Magdalene guadalupe sanchez... i think i said her full name right. if only i wasnt stuck raising my children i always thought unanswered questions my mother would clear up once she attained her 1m goal. not for rtiches but a break. she was waitress 15 years dowtown service. deserves 100m for tranquility and peace.. but was cheated a chance to see my 4th child or save my brother from drug self killing...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:37 am

From ancients times to nowadays others shared a similar pain to yours. Those who will follow will find the future holds these experiences once again.
    However despite all odds from the past to the very present the chain of humans is unbroken.
    We are more resilient than we may think. The suffering of one is an opportunity for another to open one´s heart and help, and for us to climb above our shoulders and discover all the good we are capable of.
    May you child and you his young father find the peace you hold within your hearts and have a loving heart. Have faith , never give up and watch the doors open .
    I remember at a time of great sorrow I was going through in my life , the books of Vincent Norman Peale coming to me. They helped me loads 🙏💗
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:26 pm

Welcome to the Mists HTSL. Losing members of ones family and friends is difficult. It takes time to process all of those emotions. Took me a few (maybe about 9 years) to come to terms with my own mothers death. Ironically when my dad passed, I could feel is presence all around so didn't really experience a sense of loss with his death as much as I did with my mother.

You're a young parent. Congratulations! Parenting is the most difficult and rewarding work one gets an opportunity to experience when they have little ones. There are so many things you can do with kids while experience the world through their young eyes. The time while they're little flies by. Spending as much time with your children as possible is a blessing. Reading books to them, playing games, tossing a ball, going for nature walks, cooking with them, doing art or projects with them, building forts, going on little adventures with them... we got rid of our TV when our daughter was 6. There was just too much negative violent programming that I didn't think any child should watch. From then on it was family oriented DVDs. Then there is music.. learning how to play an instrument or sports at school, attending games and cheering them on. Evenings of hot cocoa, popcorn and a family movie. We still do this years later. The list is endless of what you can do together.

Since out children our adult we now have a puppy, Jack. There is something special about being loved unconditionally when one has bonded with a puppy. They're a lot of work and a lot of fun.

One of the things I've enjoyed doing over the years is watch different peoples stories from their NDE. Each story is different and offers new things to think about. There are several members here who are well versed in the philosophical and others with a lot of life experience. I've always enjoyed learning about others spiritual journeys.

One theme that seems to repeatedly resurface with the NDE folks is how we make a contract prior to incarnating identifying those experiences we'd like to endure in order to spiritually grow. The operative world is endure. It seems that enduring hardships one has an opportunity to spiritually grow the quickest. Of course, whose to say that is the only path. But I do recall one woman during her NDE talking to Jesus on the other side asking why did you send me to that family? Why did I have to suffer? He said she asked for those particular experiences in her contract. She said, "I did?" And he kept reminding her that she had endured, which meant she had grown spiritually by undergoing what she set out for herself.

Those of us who post have been here together for a number of years sharing bit of info we find or something about our lives. Thank you for joining us and sharing a bit about yourself as well.

BTW, I follow WhipLash on Telegram. Is that where you follow him ast well? Is there a particular area of interest or topics that you wish to explore?

I just saw your posts today for the first time. So apologize for the belated welcome.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:26 pm