tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate

lindabaker
    lindabaker

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate Empty From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate

Post  lindabaker Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:50 am

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate _52387970_sg9ybqnu
    African is not considered a race. Black or negro is a race.
    I received this today from the White House e blast. I'm not saying it's true or not true, legit or not legit, just providing information.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate?utm_source=042711&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=daily

Hope Carol logs in today, she'll get the ball rolling...Linda
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate Empty Re: From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 am

I don't usually listen to Alex Jones - but today's show should be interesting, regarding the birth-certificate thing. I continue to have mixed-feelings about Obama. I've been mostly silent about him. I continue to think that the Secret Government really calls the shots - but how obedient is Obama? Who knows? I don't trust anyone or anything anymore. I think 'THEY' have something on everyone - which can be used to manipulate or destroy whoever 'THEY' are dealing with. The guilty can be made to look innocent - and the innocent can be made to look guilty. The general public can be easily led around by the hooks in their noses. I tend to be emotional and guillible - and I have to really work at being a critical thinker. I'm still seeking a happy-medium in this regard. I like Obama - but he always seems to have a 'vacant' look to him. I really worry about what politicians are subjected to, regarding mind-control, blackmail, threats, bribes, and even supernatural harrassment and control - which could potentially involve 'perfect-possession'. What do we really know about hybridization, walk-ins, soul-transference, etc, etc, etc. I am very fearful regarding all manner of advanced technology and ancient 'wisdom'. I keep thinking that we live in a VERY creepy and dangerous world. I don't envy Obama one little bit...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate Empty Re: From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate

Post  Carol Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:26 pm

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate _52387970_sg9ybqnu
    African is not considered a race. Black or negro is a race.

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate Smallbithcert

From the White House today: PDF of long form birth certificate Birth-certificate-long-form
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/
    The document states that Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya and that his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was born in Kansas.
    Mr. Obama is NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN AS HIS FATHER IS NOT A CITIZEN

APRIL 27, 2011Will Release Of Obama's Purported Birth Certificate Give Rise To New "Certer" Movement?

This morning’s White House release of President Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate will, of course, do little to derail the “birther” movement, which will now analyze the document with the kind of verve previously directed toward those Texas Air National Guard memos faxed to CBS from that Kinko’s in Abilene.

So here’s a few nutty points about the birth certificate sure to be seized upon by the nonbelievers:

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/barack-obama/birth-obama-certer-movement-098513

The other bit is where the certificate asks for race of father. African is not a race. Black or negro were the terms used back then.
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/post?p=44881&mode=editpost

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:21 pm