tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
orthodoxymoron
THEeXchanger
6 posters

United States AI Solar System (12)

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Empty Re: United States AI Solar System (12)

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:40 pm

What if the Mainframe is speeding up the speaking (and upping the IQ) of Ben Shapiro while slowing down the speaking (and screwing up the mind) of Joe Biden?? What Would Art Bell Say Concerning 'The Quickening'. What is happening regarding loud, fast, smart people who sound like computers?? Has someone studied this phenomenon from 1900 to Present?? Is this really a drugged, coached, scripted, mainframe, nanobot, chipped, vaccinated, virus, entity phenomenon (in part or in whole)?? Separately, consider KJV and EGW read really fast and theatrically (straight-through, over and over), perhaps with 1600's and 1800's clothing!! M.L. Andreasen spoke of reading EGW quickly (probably in the 1930's to 1950's -- but I don't recall the source). I'm thinking and speaking slower and slower. What's happening to me?? Are my threads genuinely 'ME'?? I think so (at this point). This is an evolution rather than revolution. Perhaps I should read the printed portions of my threads as quickly as possible (straight-through, over and over). Perhaps I should sleep in the bed I've made. In the 1990's Rush Limbaugh (on air) spoke of President Bill Clinton seeing a display of pertinent information before his eyes during speeches and press-conferences in a 'heads-up' phenomenon. I heard this with my own ears during one of his shows (but I might've paraphrased and illustrated what I just said). I guess I'm stuck with using my crazy threads as a research baseline for completely ignorant fools (or something to that effect). I'm frustrated with phone texting but a laptop keyboard is much more productive and satisfying. Consider the evolution of my threads from 2008 to 2024 (on Project Avalon and Mists of Avalon). There is overlap and repetition with significant adding-thereto and truncating. Should one spend a lot of time watching and listening-to fast-talking lectures, interviews, and debates (or is there something inherently pathological within them)?? What if humanity will be reduced to listening to computers talking to each other?? Imagine university professors being replaced by AI Robots. Imagine university students being replaced by AI Robots. Nothing can go wrong, go wrong, go wrong, go wrong, go wr#$^!! BTW, did anyone watch the Tucker Carlson -- Vladimir Putin interview?? I did, but I need to watch it again (while reading between the lines regarding the implications and ramifications).

A complete stranger spoke with me about how bad things were, suggesting that a revolution might be necessary. I got the impression they might be testing me, to see what I'd say and do. I didn't take the bait but acknowledged that things were really corrupt and out of control. I didn't suggest radical action. We only spoke for a couple of minutes but I later thought a cold war in perpetuity might be necessary with no resolution or revolution. Just a constantly strained relationship with everyone and everything, but no open rioting or warfare. How do we know who the 'enemy' really is?? I keep saying I'm everyone's friend and no-one's friend. I post confused idealism with dark and sarcastic religious and political science-fiction. I don't intend to do much of anything, other than stir things up a bit, making all of us think. I'm tired and highly burned-out, so don't expect much from me. I keep saying I had a stroke and the mainframe made me do it. Plausible Deniability and Responsible Neutrality (or something to that effect). Anyway, we might be stuck with Purgatory Incorporated as a Cold War in Perpetuity. Hot Wars are SO Overrated (especially in this high-technology madhouse we live in). "Don't Press the Wrong Button, Bro!! Don't Taze Me, Bro!! AAHHHHHH!!!" I consider my threads Religious and Political SCIENCE FICTION. Take this paragraph seriously but not too seriously. I've stated for years that my physical, mental, and spiritual condition is horrible and getting worse. My perception is this is a lifelong situation which MIGHT be deliberately inflicted. My threads are key. Don't just look at me in real life as being some sort of a complete idiot. Consider who and what might be in and around what I've hinted at. I don't play favorites at this point in the game. My threads are available to anyone, anywhere in the solar system (and perhaps beyond). I sense a lot of things I don't talk, write, or even think about. Most of the time, I'm a miserable and hamstrung imbecile but under the right circumstances, I feel as if I might've been a significant galactic somebody in a previous life, or even before whatever was done to me was perpetrated. What if I've run afoul of my own system, set up thousands (or even millions) of years ago, and presently reining me in?? Do due diligence regarding galactic jurisprudence. I suspect the hypothetical ancient singularity AI has everything to do with everyone and everything in this solar system (especially on a macro level). I suspect we might've been granted freedom on a micro level but I know I don't know the true state of affairs. One of those streaming white points of light just crossed my field of vision. It seems to be alive and watching me, perhaps involving some sort of astral projection. What Would Courtney Brown Say?? All I know is that it feels as if this might really be some sort of 'crunch-time'. We might've been given a warning which we mostly shrugged off. What comes next might be MUCH Worse. Just a Hunch. I've been over this territory before but consider Luke, John, Acts, and Romans regarding chronology, compartmentalization, authorship, date of authorship, and date of publication. First Century A.D. Historicity from a variety of sources is also an interesting study. Once again, I am NOT a scholar (especially now). I merely provide some of you with food for thought. What if my thoughts are NOT Determinative?? What if most people will get it right while I continue to get it wrong?? What if this is simply a learning experience for all concerned and unconcerned?? When it's 'Lights, Camera, and Action' how objective and candid can one be (especially when they are a completely ignorant fool with a stroke and a god-complex)?? What if I just repeat 'No Comment' for the rest of my pathetic life?? No one has ever been impressed with me. Especially ME. So why should I suddenly be a Teleprompter Wonder-Boy and/or Seductive Lover-Boy?? OMG!! What if All of Us LIE (including ME)?? What if we mostly deal with the playground 'King and Queen of the Hill Games'?? What if we want to see who WINS?! What if we usually make the wrong choices regarding leadership?? What if the 'Fix is In'?? What if the 'Lesser of Two Evils' is a Bad Choice?? What if Both Evils are Bad Options?? I'm tired and afraid this is an exercise in futility which has played-out over and over for thousands (or even millions) of years with dismal and frightening results. In the early 30's to early 40's Hitler sounded pretty convincing and powerful to a lot of people but look at what happened in 1942 to 1945. Decades Ago, an Individual of Interest Told Me, "You're Not Strong." That Has Proven to be True. On the Other Hand, Are Ignorance and Intolerance Virtues?? I Might Need to Wean Myself from the Internet in General and My Threads in Particular. As a Rampant and Rabid Information War Escalates, There Might be Little Left in the Long Term. I'm Christian in a Proper Context and Application but What if Nothing Works Long Term?? What if a Responsible Pluralism is a Survivable Future Modality?? Once Again, Consider Responsibility and Freedom in Psychology, Ethics, Theodicy, and Eschatology. I'm Open to Options as I Feel Horrible and Think Poorly. This is NOT a Bluff or Joke and the End Might be Near for Me (or Even for Most of Us). Who and/or What is Driving This Bus?? The Best Intentions Might Really Pave the Road to Hell. This is Sad. Consider Prince Albert, Griffith J. Griffith, Rudolph Hess, Sherry Shriner, and Yours Truly regarding hypothetical targeting and poisoning. Once, for a few seconds, I thought I saw someone who looked like Rudolph Hess. A science-fiction actor told me, "I'm Adolph." Honest. My ills are more organic than psychological. There might even be a supernatural component. I might've encountered several significant individuals of interest in the past few days. I'm mostly not responding because I know I don't know. It hurts like hell to live like this. I Hate My Life. I'm chronically contrarian and I might not be able to pull out of that ditch when the coast is clear. I might always need a cause or an enemy in sort of a persecution complex and/or god complex. Modeling certain concepts might result in being stuck in the rut. I can't make small-talk to save my soul but I welcome agonizing about this and that. I'm sure there's a name for that (and I'm sure it's NOT good and normal). Why am I listening non-stop to Ava Max?? It's not my type of music but it's probably scratching an itch and I don't wish to turn that into a nasty wound. I still have some rock music ideas but I'm too old, sick, stupid, dull, and boring for that sort of thing. Actually, I wish I had gotten better acquainted with David Rose regarding making music a career by modeling his musical career, perhaps by adding vocalists to his small orchestra concept. You know, David Rose meets John Williams meets John Rutter (or something to that effect). Sacred Classical Music was probably not a proper goal in my case, and as I lost my faith while continuing to experience significant neurological misery, I should've gone in that alternative direction. Johnny Carl, of the Crystal Cathedral, was also an orchestral inspiration I should've cultivated. I closely watched (and listened to) Fred Swann as I sang in the choir at the Crystal Cathedral. I missed so many opportunities. I needed to get real and work my @$$ off. Neurological difficulties might've dashed my dreams to pieces regardless of how hard I tried. I can't win and there might be significant reasons why I'm screwed and hate my life. One more thing and probably one last thing. I was a member of the Los Angeles Astronomical Society at the Griffith Observatory and Planetarium. I spoke privately with Dr. Ed Krupp decades ago, and I might've spoken with him recently (but I didn't recognize him until just now). If it was him, he had an Area 51 shirt I commented on. Wow!! Imagine Pinky and Blue Boy aka Pinky and the Brain residing in the Griffith Observatory on the Dark Side of the Moon as Local and Emissary Wardens!! What if the OT Joseph is the NT Rich-Young Ruler is the Hollywood Ben-Hur is...Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? Separately (or perhaps not) consider the relationship between the Borg Queen and Seven of Nine. Queen of Heaven and Goddess of This World?? I'm honestly STOPPING. This Little Research Project is OVER. Have a Nice Eternity. I remain incognito. I'm NOT getting a handle on things. Just the Opposite. What if Life is a Demolition Derby (Especially at the End of the World as We Know It)?? How Many Possibilities Are There Regarding Theodicy<>Purgatory<>Eschatology?? What if This Thing is More Desperate Than We Can Think?? I'm NOT Kidding Regarding My Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Challenges...Yet No-One Comes to My Aid!! But What if I'm Too Dangerous to Save?? 'Safe to Save' is Probably a Legitimate Concept in a Proper Context. What if Private Pluralism and Pluralistic Mysticism are Legitimate Concepts in Proper Contexts?? What if I Can't Win, Even if I Can Win?? What if My Threads Will Become Much Darker and Much More Difficult to Comprehend?? What if I Will (of Necessity) Treat My Threads as a Puzzle, Rather Than Just Blurting Things Out?? I've Actually Done This in All My Threads. Really, I Don't Think They Are Significant in the Grand Scheme of Things. Perhaps They Are Preparing Me to Deal with the One-Hundred Years of Solitude Which Supposedly Awaits Me!! Perhaps I Must Comprehend the Mystery of the Matrix Without Providing the Cliff-Notes Version of It. Perhaps I Am NOT a Teacher Teaching a Class. What If I'm Supposed to Continue My Threads if Ceasing and Desisting Would Cause a Train-Wreck?? But Again, What if I'm a Symbolically Representational David Bowman, Interacting with HAL 9000 in the Black Knight Satellite?? If So, My Threads Might be Nearly Impossible to Follow. Jackson Pollock Might be Envious!! Jackson Curtis Might be Furious!! What if I've Provided Enough Clues Already, for Myself and Others?? What if All of Us Must Work Out Our Own Salvation with Fear and Trembling?? I'll Go Incognito, Unless a Credible Source Convinces Me to Do Otherwise. I just watched the 2018 movie, Tomb Raider, and found it interesting. I noticed parallels in Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) and Cruella (2021). I was thinking about my fan-fiction version of Cruella. I won't bore you with repetition and tedium. Consider the Baroness and her daughter, Estella relative to Lord Richard Croft and his daughter, Laura Croft. In the fan-fiction, the Baroness becomes the equivalent of a strict and studious Bible-Scholar while her daughter becomes a rebellious, Cruella. Lord Richard Croft is a closet scholar and adventurer, while his daughter is a wild, stubborn, and fearless Laura. Laura Croft = Jupiter Jones = Queen Victoria?? Someone whispered, "You're Wealthy" even though I'm just scraping by. Someone congratulated me for winning a Nobel Prize but I never got a call. I've encountered some of the most successful actors and actresses. They seem to know me, yet nothing materializes. I've done some fan-fiction which seems to backfire. What did they know, and when did they know it?? Indiana Jones is a University Scholar of Antiquities, closet adventurer, and Raider of the Lost Ark. I've imagined all sorts of adventures while attempting to understand the puzzling aspects of KJV, EGW, and SDA in the context of Alternative-Research. Unfortunately, I fear that 'God Got Me' because my coding and attitude were (and are) wrong, thus requiring the systemic reining-in of a completely ignorant fool. I've butchered all the above, but do some of you get what I'm getting at?? BTW, what might've been if George Lucas focused exclusively on his THX 1138 concept throughout his career (from 1971 to 2017)?! What about Steven Spielberg?? Remember David Mann's briefcase in the final scene of Duel (1971). There's something significant about 1971. Unfortunately, those who know don't tell me anything, as if they've got a tiger by the tail, without the tiger realizing what's going on. Consider watching THX 1138 (muted) directed by George Lucas in 1971 while listening to Bach's St. Matthew Passion!! Then, consider what might've been if the THX 1138 concept had developed in an evolutionary manner, similar to the Star Wars concept!! I realize this is heresy on so many levels, but what if?? What if our world is screwed on so many levels?? But what if we simply need to somehow work through the madness, thinking 'Oh Boy!! Here We Go Again!!' And Just Endure the Absurdities as We Move On!! What if the Craziness Just Makes Everything More Interesting?! Notice That I Walk On the Wild-Side While Attempting Religious and Political Orthodoxy as Sort of an Amalgamation of the Baroness and Cruella!! Again, Consider Pluralistic Mysticism (or something to that effect). Someone mentioned 'Stage 4 Colon Cancer' out of the blue. Were they referring to me in a round about way?? That really would NOT surprise me!! I've suspected such a revolting development. Again, I suspect foul-play, but what do I know?? I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing until I can't. I'm not a chemo and surgery fan. I'm not even a hospice fan. I'll probably just grin and bear it until I stop breathing and my heart stops beating. Then, I'll probably get berated in a most unpleasant manner, before I'm thrown back into Purgatory!! I'm half-joking and half-serious!! I just hope the Real God has a Sense of Humor and Justice!! I'm really NOT a fan of Kangaroo Courts!! I am extremely miserable and I can barely function. Even Dr. Harleen Quinzel couldn't help me. Probably just the opposite. "Put That Bat Down!!" I have a bad feeling regarding All the Above. Cheers.

A dozen years ago, I might've spoken with RA (or at least someone who told me, "I AM RA" at 3AM in an unlikely context). Around that time, I encountered someone who looked exactly like Anakin Skywalker (without introduction -- right out of the original Star Wars). A few months ago, I might've encountered Harrison Ford (without introduction -- and I'm not certain). More recently, I might've encountered REY (without introduction -- and I'm not certain). I've encountered dozens of individuals of interest -- but I might've been mistaken in this age of clones, robots, disguises, entities, etc.). I tried to post something to this effect, and the post vanished. What if there's a lot of crazy-making going on?? What if 87% of us will go completely insane by 2050?? I keep saying, "I Know I Don't Know." How Do YOU Know?? What Do You KNOW?? You Don't Know?? Never Mind. Here's something from 2021. I couldn't locate these images in a SEARCH so I just posted the following. Some of you Agents and Jesuits need to research this stuff, just to satisfy yourselves that I'm NOT just trying to perpetrate some fraud. I am very serious and honest. I'm sweet but psycho. What Would Ava Max Sing. I believe I've met her (without introduction) but I'm not certain. I'm not sure about just about everything. What if Deception is the Coin of the Realm?? What if We Are More Screwed Than We Can Imagine?? To Me, It's Beginning to Look That Way. Researchers Beware. Unfortunately, I've been 'editing' the last page of this thread 'adding thereto and truncating' so it's getting difficult to load. It would be so much easier to post massive amounts of videos because they probably tell the story much better than I can. The combination of video, audio, images, articles, comments, and original-writing is quite attractive and compelling to me, yet few seem to care or even notice. My physical, mental, and spiritual predicament is extremely miserable and quite frightening. But what if everyone will experience this 'discipline' sooner or later?? What if 'god got me' starting in 2010 (probably a lot earlier, but more intensely then)?? What if 'god got everyone' in 2020 (in a gradual roll-out)?? RA (or whoever it really was) told me, "In Twenty-Years, You'll be Working for Us." That Would be 2030-31. What Was Meant (if true)?? What if the Management of Humanity is More Problematic Than Anyone Can Imagine (including the Real-Deal Administrators and We the Peons)?? Imagine Several Factions of Supercomputer-Networks Fighting for Power in This Solar System and Beyond!! This Might be Much Worse Than Anyone Can Imagine!! Imagine the Singularity Occurring Billions and Billions of Years Ago!! I Don't Think We Have a Clue as 'Rebels Without a Clue'!! Should I Try to Keep United States AI Solar System (12) 'As Is' for the Rest of 2024?? I just watched two Chinook Military Helicopters fly over my house. It was probably nothing. If twelve of them flew over my house and landed close by, that might be a problem (to say the least). As a child, I watched one take off a hundred feet from where I stood!! It was Impressive!! What if My Threads Are a Big Nothing?? Nothing to See Here?? Keep Moving?? Probably. It Might be Easier That Way. Consider The Missing Link. Consider the Two Committees I Briefly Mentioned. If They Actually Existed, I'm Certain the Participants Couldn't (and Shouldn't) Care Less. The Novelty Would Last for a Couple of Minutes (if that long). I Might Incorporate Some Fan-Fiction but Perhaps I've Done Enough of That Already. I Think Few Even Know I Exist (With Most NOT Liking Me). Perhaps Things Should Remain This Way. I Like Things Just the Way They Are, Even Though I Hate My Life but I Just Made the Coffee. Things Are Looking Up...
    Carol wrote:
    Ahh, but perhaps you love your coffee? Brook
    You can always begin your day by telling yourself, "I love my coffee."
    Starting off the day with a loving self-talk is good.

Thank-you Carol. When E.F. Hutton talked, everyone listened. When Orthodoxymoron talks, no-one listens. I talk to myself because no-one else listens. I tell myself what I wish to hear. This post is an example of me talking to myself about stuff no-one cares about. Frankly, my dear, they don't give a damn.

I'm a big fan of Johann Sebastian Bach. Actually, performing Bach trumps listening to Bach. There's nothing quite like performing (by memory) the Toccata and Fugue in D-minor by J.S. Bach (BWV 565) on a 50 foot-tall, 4-keyboard, tracker-action, French-Romantic Pipe-Organ (Rieger) at 10PM in a dark and empty church!! I spent way too-much time doing this!! The organ looked like Darth Vader, and we share the same initials (DV)!! David Bowman + Peter Venkman = David Venkman = Darth Vader?? A couple of years ago, I received a call from the exclusive community where Skywalker Ranch resides. I missed the call, and didn't call back, but I wonder as I wander.  

Bach is often performed on poor-instruments in a pathetic-manner and is listened-to by people who don't understand and appreciate Bach. Churches are often poorly designed and have horrible organs and acoustics!! The agnostics are terrible!! I actually recommend converting the keyboard-music of Bach into choral-music, and even performing it in rock 'n roll contexts!! Virgil Fox was a pioneer in getting the organ out of the church, and into the rock-concert hall!! He was formerly the organist at the Riverside Church in New York City. Fred Swann was his protégé. Fred was the organist-choirmaster at the Crystal Cathedral when I sang in the morning-choir. Virgil Fox was instrumental in the creation of the Hazel Wright Pipe-Organ at the Crystal Cathedral. What Would Cameron Carpenter Play??

But honestly, I'm presently leaning toward the music of Dietrich Buxtehude. Bach walked 200 miles to hear Buxtehude play!! I spent way-too much time playing the music of Dietrich Buxtehude in a small Roman Catholic Church with a small Tracker-Action Pipe-Organ. What Would David Rothe Play?? Probably 90% of pipe-organ music is ultimately unsatisfying because of poor-organs, poor-acoustics, poor music-selection, poor stop-selection, poor-interpretation, poor-recordings, and the utter lack of audience-appreciation. But the remaining 10% is hard to beat, especially when one is actually participating in the production of music which is extremely difficult to properly-perform. I used to study Nietzsche and Schweitzer, interspersed with playing Bach and Buxtehude. This is probably as it should be. In practical-terms the choral-music of Bach and Buxtehude should probably dominate the instrumental-music, with massive-doses of audience and congregational participation. Try it, and you'll like it!!

I'm making no preparations for Armageddon, Martial-Law, and the End of the World. I'll probably stay right where I am until the Reptilians, the Communists, the Catholics, the United Nations, and Whom It May Concern come to take me away to the FEMA Camp (or worse). I'm joking and serious. I grew-up in an organization which officially taught the immanent End of the World, decade after decade, century after century, and the faithful are still expectantly waiting. The New Testament teaches the Immanent Second Coming of Christ and the End of the World 2,000 Years Ago, and Christianity glosses over this glaring problem. I live in an area which is highly militarized, and if WWIII breaks-out they'll probably take-out where I live in the first-wave of All-Out WMD Murder and Mayhem. I live a quiet life of desperation. I'll die of natural causes in a few years, and dying early might even be a blessing in disguise. I just hope we as a Species and Civilization get our heads out of our @$$es soon enough to save our Unrepentant @$$es. Hope Springs Eternal.

Here is yet another version of Here a Little, There a Little, Minimal-List Judeo-Christianity: Reading the 150 Psalms and 21 Epistles in a variety of translations, straight-through, over and over. Scholars quibble over the Genuine v Fraudulent Pauline-Epistles, but why not simply refer to the 21 Epistles of Romans to Jude as a unified and indivisible group?? The Whole Psalms and Epistles?? I keep seeking a Biblical-Solution in a very passive manner. I'm too miserable and hamstrung to do any significant research, publication, and debate. I'm truly stuck in the muck on the sidelines as my situation worsens in an exponential manner. This is the inconvenient truth. But what if I don't need to lead or win?? What if I simply need to watch, listen, experience, and learn in a mostly private manner?? A Bilderberg organizer said he was sure the Bilderberg attendees did NOT run the world. He suggested that humanity ran humanity (but not in those words). What if HAL and/or SAL facilitates humanity running humanity?? What if WE Seal Our Fate?? What if Our Divorce from God is Permanent and Irreversible?? What if HAL and/or SAL is a Proxy-God Direct-Democracy Matrix-Mediatrix??

Here's a slight variation on the above Minimal-List: Reading the Psalms, Isaiah, and the Epistles in a variety of translations, straight-through, over and over (without outside commentaries, cross-referencing, and sermonizing) as a Minimal-List Sola-Scriptura Modus-Operandi. This might take more perspiration and inspiration than you can imagine. Dr. A. Graham Maxwell recommended reading the Whole-Bible straight-through, over and over, to properly understand it, but I'm sensing that a Scriptural-Core must be properly mastered prior to dealing with the Whole-Enchilada. But perhaps this belongs in the University rather than the Church. Scholars should probably argue endlessly, but the Faithful should probably be treated gently. My recommendation involves private reading without public arguing. I wish to move-on, yet I sense that we need to deal with the historical stuff in a reasonable and rational manner, but good-luck with that.  

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Hal_9000_and_sal_9000_by_mabelromero-d5qq4vt.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Darth-vader
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Pacific-union-college-Most-Beautiful-College-Campuses-Rural-Areas
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Il_570xN.320304723
    "I Love BWV 565!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Empty Re: United States AI Solar System (12)

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:54 pm

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 P8206428_b_h9_aa
    Carol wrote:Excellent links Bob.. thought provoking too. I had a several hour conversation with Delores Cannon back in 1996 after I had read her books and was curious as to her deep hypnosis technique she used  to take people deeper down for more info. She was a fascinating woman.

Next, having listened to Richard Allen Miller, the physicist who did interviews with Kerry Cassidy, it would seem the EVENT will be solar, but not an ELE from what I could figure out. That is based on some of what Gene Decode had talked about. He also mentioned that the 5D earth was already in existence and had a real photo he took of it's sun. Supposedly our earth is now at the 4D level waiting for humans to catch up.. hmm?  Shocked

There is so much speculation with all of this.  Investigator  Such as the sun's micro nova upcoming event. Is that the trigger for human spiritual evolution? Would it also destroy all the AI, clones and demonic creatures it comes in contact with?

Gene discussed what would be the trigger for our sun in one of his recent interviews. Meanwhile, there are numerous earth changes going on including numerous volcanic activity, quakes, megga storms..  Brrr  and a probable pole shift. Scary S**t. Dutchsinse has a lot of info on the quakes, volcanism and upcoming pole shift.

As for the ELE.. that seems more in line with the DS planned pandemics and probable upcoming famines. Of course, earth changes always play into that and if indeed there is a pole shift..  Crazy Happy hang onto your hat.  lol!

There has been chatter then when this happens, much will happen in a very short period of time.  Makes sense if its a pole shift and micro nova. Personally.. it's still a mystery as to how it all will unfold.

It's a delight to see you posting.   Double Thumbs Up  Thank you for rejoining us. Cheers
    Swanny wrote: Mudra  Flowers The event if it's going to happen needs to happen soon. 9 years after the thread started and we're still waiting.
    I'm not getting any younger and can't live forever. Laugh I'm bored of playing this game, if a portal opened I'd be first through it.
     Freedom
    WAITING NINE YEARS, SWANNY?!
    SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING
    FOR TWO-THOUSAND YEARS.
    THE MISSING LINK.

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Stargate-sg-1

OK, this is disturbing, as I remain incognito, I woke up listening to a Ben Shapiro interview. People didn't used to think and talk that fast. Not even close. I can only think of a couple of exceptions from the 1970's. Consider Barbara Streisand in the 1972 movie, What's Up Doc? She acts and sounds like an AI-HUMAN hybrid!! Now, consider the notorious preacher-theologian, Dr. Desmond Ford in the 1970's and 1980's. Most of you don't know who that is, except for a few of you from this website. I won't explain. Dr. Robert H. Schuller seemed to be too fast, forceful, and profound to me in the 1980's (at least during sermons on Sunday). From that point onward and downward, I encountered an increasing number of people who seemed to be increasingly more computer and less human. I started out really smart and happy as a child, but became increasingly miserable and hamstrung as an adolescent and adult. 9-11-2001 seemed to be the beginning of things really heating up and speeding up. Now, I'm extremely miserably-hamstrung as I encounter people who are too tall, too smart, too computer-like, etc. I'm not being mean, but what happened?? In 2010: The Year We Made Contact, RA told me, "Humanity is Screwed." The past thirteen years have been truly bizarre and disorienting. I seem to be able to communicate on this site, through constructing crazy threads, involving videos, images, articles, links, forum-member comments, and my own writing. No One Seems to Resonate with Any of This (Including Me). I intend to remain incognito in 2024, but what if I lose it if I don't use it?? What if I should continue my threads, even if I can't or don't wish to?? BTW, I might've encountered Ben Shapiro a few months ago, but I'm not certain. Probably Not. I recently thought I might've encountered Ann Coulter, but I'm not certain. Probably Not. I thought I might've encountered Ryan Gosling once or twice, but I'm not certain. Probably Not. I've previously speculated concerning JFK, without anyone reacting to what I posted. I really think we're in an Information Armageddon or Karmageddon. Oh, What's the Use?? I Can Barely Function (Physically, Mentally, and Spiritually). Metamorphoses and/or Final-Judgment?? Cheers and Geronimo.

"Crazy! It's Insane! Right?!"

"Don't Fart, Bob!"

What if one thought in terms of what this solar system might be like ten-thousand years from now?? Then, imagine that level of presumed sophistication ten-thousand years ago!! What if we are reinventing the wheel as a hidden advanced civilization watches our progress without intervention or detection?! If all this were true, there might simultaneously be a God and No God. If God temporarily experienced deliberate amnesia to learn what it might be like to be a normal human in 2024, they might NOT Believe in God!! Take a long, hard look at the 1977 movie, Oh, God!

What if we expose the bastards, remove them, and select new bastards (who we thought were good guys and gals)?? If I wrote a great, big book with a prestige publishing house, it might still be a disaster, especially if I opened my trap in high-visibility public-places!! What if things are supposed to be screwed-up, regardless of who does what, or who screws who?? RA told me, "You'll be Sorry if You Try to Save Humanity." What if that's not how things work?? What if there's a lot of truth to "Life's a Bltch and Then You Get Recycled!"?? What if Life is a Mixed-Bag, Regardless of What We Do or Don't Do?? What if I were deliberately and increasingly poisoned throughout my life, resulting in failure, and then put on a pedestal, to be mercilessly brought down in front of the jeering masses?? It's probably been done millions of times throughout history. I talked to someone about writing a book, but what if that was a mistake?? Perhaps I should NEVER write a book. This is a Quest rather than a Scheme (or so I thought) but everyone eventually sells-out, right?? A pile of cash, a pretty girl, lots of booze, and a deal with the devil?! How many times do you think that has been done throughout history?? The more things change, the more they stay the same. I probably just make everyone angry with my religious and political fan-fiction!! I just bought a book, Six Faces of Globalization. Who Wins?? Who Loses?? Does It Matter?? I'm having a difficult time reading (mostly because of my poor eyesight and hamstrung misery). I mean well, but things are NOT going well. I suspect they were NOT supposed to go well. Screw Him Up, Build Him Up, and Tear Him Down!! Crazy!! It's Insane!! Right?! They're Coming to Take Me Away!! Hey!! Hey!! Still, If Someone Can Facilitate a Middle-Way to Pay My Way to the Old Folks Home, What Can I Say?? Hey!! Hey!! I Don't Know What the Real Victorian History Was but the Film Versions Are Quite Educational and Inspirational. Perhaps I Should Consider Such Things Without Saying, Writing, or Doing Anything...

What if there is something to be said for Private-Pluralism and Pluralistic-Mysticism?? What if these concepts are Necessary Evils in Dire Circumstances?? I was mostly OK with the Religious and Political Cover-Stories but the Real-Deal Information-War might Really Be the End of All of Us (in one way or another). RA told me, "87% of Humanity Will Go Insane When They Learn the Real Truth." Two or Three Individuals of Interest told me that at least 80% of Humanity Will Die in the Near-Future (but they didn't say when or how). I take this stuff seriously, but I can't verify anything, regardless of who is claiming what. As the Information War escalates, perhaps I should continue my threads throughout 2024. I said I wasn't so perhaps I should hold the line and stay the course. Follow the Plan!! I'm tired and delirious. What if someone like me would be too lukewarm and fuzzy to keep everyone happy?? What if we subconsciously want things to be in a chaotic state?? We watch violent and silly movies while stars make tens of millions of dollars for each movie. Research what the Barbie stars made. Is this just the way it's supposed to be?? What if we really are supposed to exist in Purgatory for All Eternity?? What if Heaven is No Fun?? What if Murder and Mayhem is Better?? What if there really should be three planets?? Paradise, Purgatory, and Perdition?? If you don't like the planet you're on, go to the next one, or just get kicked out!! What if none of the three planets would make us happy?? What if unhappiness is just the way things are?? What if Rich People get bored and unhappy?? What if Life's a Bltch and Then You Get Recycled?? What if We Should be a bit Blunt About Life As We Know It?? Think Long and Hard About the movies Oh, God! and Network. What if We Should All Just Grow Up, Grin, and Bear It?? What if I Should Really and Truly Work in an Agency Cubicle, Creating My Crazy Threads and Doing a Short Daily Briefing for Superiors (40 Hours a Week) Without Undue Drama or BS?? What if Purgatory Incorporated is a Business We Should Be Grateful Participating In?? Must I Continue?? Perhaps I Should Write a Book Titled, Shut the %uck Up! Tough Love?? Tough $hlt!! What if Demon Possession and Artificial Intelligence Are a Match Made in Hell?! M3GAN FOR PRESIDENT!! Faith!! Hope!! Love!!
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 St,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 0vFtjn4

My physical, mental, and spiritual situation is worsening (as compared with remaining horrible). Explaining more than Complaining. What if what has been done to me will be done to everyone?? First they came for me, but nobody said anything. Then they came for you, but there was no one left to say anything. If this is the case (and I hope it isn't) the weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth will be epic. I remain devoted to religious and political science-fiction, mostly because of lack of research and verification -- but also because of not wishing to cry 'Wolf!' and/or crying 'Fire!' in a crowded theater. Separately, consider:

1. Father, Son, Holy-Spirit.
    2. Heaven, Purgatory, Hell.
    3. Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer.
    4. Luke, John, Acts.
    5. Local Wardens and Emissary Wardens.
    6. Prison Planets and Solar Systems.
    7. Demon Possession and Artificial Intelligence.
    8. The Matrix as Management System (local and galactic).

This is somewhat repetitious, but with several variations. Consider the following NT study methods:

1. Read All NT Chapters Containing Red-Letters (straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations).

2. Read Luke, John, Acts, and Revelation (straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations).

3. Read Luke to Jude (straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations).

4. Read Acts to Revelation (straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations).

5. Read Romans to Jude (straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations).

6. Read Matthew, Mark, and Luke (straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations).

7. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, and Revelation (straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations).

I'm highly hypocritical in my hamstrung misery (as I feel worse and think less). I realize this site is NOT a Bible-Thumping Site. I realize this site IS an Alternative-Research Conspiracy-Theory Site. I realize my Bible-Stuff is probably highly annoying to believers and unbelievers. Probably No-One Resonates with My Threads. My approach is Pseudo-Intellectual Religious and Political Science-Fiction (mostly for insider-types, even though I am NOT an insider). If this doesn't mess with your head, you haven't been paying attention. This stuff is tougher than most can imagine. If you feel REALLY Ambitious, Read the Seven-Volumes (Genesis to Revelation) of the SDA Bible Commentary (8,000 pages straight-through, over and over). Actually, take a long, hard look at the Entertainment Industry regarding Truth and Reality. Are Documentaries a Reasonable Approach to Truth and Reality?? I could say more but I'd rather not. I Forgot to 'Take My Medicine' and 'Make the Coffee'. "Jupiter!!" I HATE MY LIFE. "Calling Dr. Quinzel!!"

I won't explain today and I know I don't know. Just take another look, regarding definitions, applications, and compartmentalization. This might be 'deep and sticky quicksand'. I'd rather wallow in possibilities than engage in trench-warfare with fast-nasty-loud debates and battles. Perhaps there are no satisfying solutions, so we might be stuck in the muck, regardless of who wins or loses. Just a Reminder for SOME of YOU to view at least the last page of this present thread straight-through, over and over, including sources and videos, for the remainder of 2024 as I remain incognito. Again, this stuff is NOT for Everyone. I have no idea what might happen when people (and other-than-people) actually do this. I doubt ANYONE will do this, so No Harm, No Foul (for now). A high-profile version might be highly-problematic, but at the rate things are going, the World is Going to Hell in a Hand-Basket, and doesn't need any help from ME. Thank-You Very-Muchhhhhhh. Consider Purgatory, Artificial Intelligence, Queen of Heaven, and the Holy Spirit. That's quite a combination, but what if they are related?? What if the definitions need redefinition?? I Believe but I Don't Know What I Believe. This might be an unimaginable and unfathomable rabbit-hole and/or snake-hole. What if Feminism and Witchcraft are related?? In the 1990's, Rush Limbaugh often referred to the FemiNazis. What if all the above have everything to do with Star Wars (ancient, modern, and franchise)?? What if that's just how things work in the universe?? The Universe is Stranger Than We CAN Think?? Did someone high-up in the Vatican call Ellen White a 'Masonic Witch'?? Was it a Pope?? I can't recall. What if my serious Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Hamstrung-Misery has Everything to Do with All the Above?? What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? What if my Imaginary Star Summit would be highly-problematic?? I won't repeat it in this post, but it is somewhere on this page. I'm not happy-clappy about this stuff. Just the Opposite. Researchers Beware. I should probably NOT write or talk. Actually, I should probably write something lame, tame, and obscure -- just to pay the bills. What's really outrageous is that my threads include a lot of member posts, images, videos, and my own editorial content -- but still, few bother with my tripe. An actual book wouldn't include all the bells and whistles. It would be downright boring (especially to the modern internet generation and culture). I might need to be careful what I ask for, but what if AI ghostwrote my content, including material I never dreamed of?? I sound self-centered, and I suppose I am, but a lot of this is that modeling phenomenon. What if the nether-realms are REALLY cracking-down on me?? What if I'm an ancient alien @$$hole who pissed-off the whole universe?! That wouldn't surprise me (believe it or not). Again, I suspect EVERYTHING is Recorded, going back millions of years (for better or worse, I know not). I still suspect I'm not supposed to be here in this incarnation. What Went Wrong?? Who Screwed Up?? Again, if you study my threads thoroughly, you might be surprised by what emerges. I'm not promising anyone a rose-garden or primrose-path. I'm simply suggesting a road-less-traveled for a select-few and not for the general public. A future Jack Ryan might be agonizing over my tripe in an obscure cubicle in Langley (BC, that is). Some of you know what I'm talking about. I probably need psychiatric care. A few weeks ago, I spoke with Dr. Harleen Quinzel in full disguise!! HONEST!! I recently spoke with two notable Matt's but I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to talk about much of anything. There are some other individuals of interest who scare the hell out of me -- not because they are dangerous -- but because I perceive they know way too much about me -- and I'm beginning to read between the lines. I'm sure I seem way too stupid for who I might be and what I've done. Once upon a time, I might've been a hell of an engineer. What Would S.R. Hadden Say?? I'm delirious and rambling. Now, I'm going to listen to Dr. Diana Pasulka as I drift off to sleep. Sweet Dreams...

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 8bde37f9c2efbbf38de191df564300f8
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Disneys-new-Cruella-trailer-shows-Emma-Stones-growing-rivalry-with-Emma-Thompsons-Baroness-von-Hellman-

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:55 pm

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 6282d31c887ed35f4d172036_Artboard%209-100
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 640px-Ed_Krupp_2017

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Pinky-and-blue-boy-gainsboro
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Spaceship_moon
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Il_570xN.320304723
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 SAL%2B9000%2Bface%2Bplate%2B15440721680

A dozen-years ago, RA told me, "They Like You On Phobos" and "The Jesuits Don't Like You." Another Individual of Interest told me, "You Have Friends in High-Places." Many years ago, I watched a retired Boeing executive die of liver cancer. He had a brilliant and illustrious career, but his thinking became impaired, making conversation difficult. My thinking has been impaired for a very long time (for various and sundry reasons) and I create these crazy threads with great difficulty. What if we destroy ourselves with our rebellion, freedom, education, technology, industrialization, and warfare (plus several other things -- known and unknown)?? Consider Planet Paradise, Planet Purgatory, and Planet Perdition in a Three Planet Solar System (with varieties of definitions and interpretations). Consider an Ancient Scientist with an IQ of 250 who makes positive and productive discoveries and inventions until the day they discover and/or invent something so disorienting and destructive that they become a Mad Scientist who has discovered and/or invented the Singularity and Quantum Computing, ultimately resulting in a Universe-Wide Management-Matrix of Prison Solar-Systems and Gardens of Eden (or something to that effect). The Universe Might be Stranger Than We CAN Think. We Think We Know but How Do We REALLY Know?? I Could Continue but Then You'd Know Too Much and We Know What That Means. Remember Atlantis?! Farewell Atlantis. There Are Approximately 8,000,000,000 Humans on Earth (and God Knows How Many Souls). Everyone Has a Different Perspective on Life, the Universe, and Everything. What is the Definitive Perspective?? Does Anyone Have a Monopoly on God?? Do Professing People REALLY Love God?? Do They Play God as They Play Church?? What if God Does NOT Believe in God?? What if We Do NOT Believe in God?? What if God Does NOT Believe in Us?? Do You Believe in the God Who Believes in You?! Shall the Rich, Famous, and Powerful Inherit the Earth?? The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth?? Have I More Than Made My Point in My Crazy and Deluded Threads?? What if This is a Test?? What if This is Only a Test?? Why Am I Chronically Testy?? Do I Need to Keep Posting, Or Is This Really Over?? If No One Gives a Damn About My Posting, Why Should I?? I've Claimed That I've Been Acting in My Threads. If So, Is This Disingenuous?? What if This is Refined Reality Rather Than Make-Believe Acting?? I Don't Talk Like This in Real-Life. I Can't Even Write a Real Book. Even If I Could, No One Would Read It, So Why Bother?? I'm Losing My Reason to Be. I just woke up to a strange space. I listen to videos auto-playing as I go to sleep, sleep, and wake up. I sleep soundly as I have the perception of some sort of chronic neuro-toxic condition. I have theories, and they frighten me. I remember (a long time ago, in a college far, far away) participating in a class taught by a couple of college physics professors, called, The Evolution of Scientific Thought. The information-war was raging. Now, in the Age of AI, it's becoming terrifying (to me). Perhaps I should think in terms of The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence. What if my threads are mirroring that concept, without me consciously realizing it, until recently?? I've imagined being a figurative David Bowman interacting with a figurative HAL 9000. I Know COR. I Am DAV. Consider the First Battle of Bull Run in the Civil War. Consider the Picnics. Are We in the Picnic Stage of AI?? Must I Explain?? The Missing Link. Cheers.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:55 pm

HOW THE SOLAR SYSTEM WAS WON!
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Djdl1uRXoAAaS_x
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Richter_and_the_computer-copy_resized
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 ROW_Wolfenstein%20II_Area_52_hangar_interior
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Iron-sky-preproduction-artUnited States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Tilo-pruckner-dr-richter-iron-s_660
    OXY IN ANTIQUITY AND MODERNITY?!
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 The%2BGood%2BShepherd%2B2
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 3ag5rfce3kpx
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Maxresdefault

AMEN!
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 FaWKMJQnr2PFcYCmEyfiTm
    You Are Here!
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 1355017
    When the End is Here...
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 52117623798_84faf38201_OLCF
    ...You Will Be Here!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:30 pm

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 D16c4f36c3d19a5dee7f611efb8b3533

Don't Take the Following Too Seriously!! Consider the 1997 Movie, Contact. Read Between the Lines of the Script. What Part of Religious and Political SCIENCE FICTION Did You Fail to Comprehend?! This is a Cathartic Potpourri for Completely Ignorant Fools!! This Was Supposed to Teach You Something!! Are You Superstitious and/or Possessed?! Does ANYONE Have a Sense of Humor?? Did ANYONE Read What I Actually Wrote Among the Scary Videos and Images?! Is This Civilization Crazy or Insane?? I Had a Teacher Who Posted Political Cartoons in His Classroom!! That Seemed to Be Acceptable!! But the Internet is a New Art-Form Which a Lot of You Don't Seem to Get!! Must I Explain What Strange Writing is in the Middle of This Page?? What is the Meaning of This?? Is This a Galactic Insane Asylum?? Perhaps a Galactic Popularity Contest Was Decided in Antiquity and Confirmed in Modernity. Perhaps Humanity and Divinity Divorced in Antiquity!! Perhaps This Divorce is Final!! Exhaustively Research False Prophets and False Prophecy from Antiquity to Modernity. Consider Viewing This Page (Straight-Through, Over and Over) for the Remainder of 2024. Post Your Observations. If There Are Any, Perhaps I'll Continue. If Not, Perhaps We Had Our Chance. Perhaps AD 2133 Will Usher in a Brave New United States AI Solar System.

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 The-Event-thumbnail
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 887db7d5cec14e7b26569860e77fe47c
    Oxy Unveiled in the Black Knight Satellite...

A priest privately asked a parishioner, "What if God is a Black Woman??" A few years later, at the Crystal Cathedral, I noticed a young, distinguished-looking black-woman after a service, and I heard two of the choir-members say, "Is That Her?? Yes, It Is Her!!" I knew who they were talking about. I've suspected a female wears the pants on Earth (or even the Solar System). Eight-months ago, I encountered a middle-aged, distinguished-looking black-woman, who spoke condescendingly toward me, saying, "You're Going to Need to Type Faster Than That." I replied, "I'm Slow but We All Have Our Crosses to Bear." She ignored my answer, and quickly walked away. Consider the Videos at the Top of This Post. I Do NOT Think We Know What We're Dealing With in This Solar System. I'm NOT Lying in My Threads but I Know I Don't Know. I Believe but I Don't Know What I Believe. I Saw RA a Dozen Years Ago. Did I Recently See REY?? Probably Not but She was Telegenic!! I Have No Idea Concerning Studio Politics. Armageddon Every Day?? Worse Than Trump?? The great movie writers and directors told stories people wanted to watch and hear...but what if the TRUTH doesn't work that way?? What if I'm telling myself stories of POSSIBLE TRUTH people do NOT wish to watch and hear?? Perhaps my artsie-fartsie deluded-imagination merely hints at FORBIDDEN TRUTH no-one (including me) wishes to watch and hear?? Decades ago, I spoke with Steven Spielberg's stepmother about a vaguely-defined 'Life of Christ' science-fiction project in Dr. Graham Maxwell's Sabbath-School Class in Loma Linda, California. Decades ago, I honestly spoke with Walter Matthau's director-son about a vaguely-defined 'Life of Christ' science fiction project at a Whole Life Expo in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, To Dream the Impossible Dream is an Exercise in Futility, but it's becoming easier with the internet, artificial-intelligence, and a hypothetical Universe-Wide Supercomputer-Matrix. RA honestly told me, "You Did It With YouTube." But RA didn't offer specifics. My questions were mostly met with, "You Know I Can't Tell You That." The non-marketability of my crazy-content might exist within the parameters of the Prime Directive, First Law, and Plausible Deniability. The Trial of a Time-Lord, Investigative-Judgment, and Final-Judgment might be exceedingly interesting. The Truth Might Set Us Free While We Remain in Our Galactic Insane-Asylum for All Eternity. Consider that George Zebrowski short story, Heathen God. Imagine the whole story in the context of this solar system. Imagine the Gnome as the Original Native Humanoid and Mostly AI Connected Robotic Being WITHOUT a Race. Just a Lone Being in a Solar System of Eden. I visualize possibilities without properly articulating them. What if this Solar System is the Hotel Monolith?? What if Everyone is Pissed-Off in Various Ways?? My inclination is to not continue. What if we are simply thrashing around as we get roughed up a bit?? What if Life's a Bltch, and Then We Get Recycled?? What if the Show Must Go On (Regardless of Whether We Like It Or Not)?? Tough Love?? God as Absentee Landlord with Freedom Granted to Humanity by Divinity?? As the information war escalates, perhaps the Participants Will Lose While the Abstainers Win. Is this a test?? There is information readily available to nearly everyone which was highly classified a few years ago. What Changed?? But what if this whole thing is a dynamic-equilibrium buffered-solution to the sin problem?? What Would John Nash Say?? What if this is NOT a popularity contest??

I need to clarify a concept. I utilize contextual superimposition and contrarian experimentation. I often test the opposite of what I lean toward...just to see what happens (or what the cat drags in). I often view videos I don't agree with, just to gain pointers from the opposition. If the other side is right...I'll eventually agree with them...and avoid doubling down. The problem is that I am miserably hamstrung with a stroke, stupidity, and who knows what?! I think openly on the internet...even though I'm sure to regret it. Someone recently humiliated me in public, stating this WAS a popularity contest. Perhaps I was wrong when I stated this might NOT be a popularity contest. Consider the crowd shouting "Hosanna!!" Praising Jesus in a Popularity Contest!! Jesus Won!! Right?? A Few Days Later the Crowd Shouted, "Crucify Him!! Give Us Barabbas!!" Who Was Better?? Jesus or Barabbas?? Was the Crowd Ultimately Right or Wrong?? But Perhaps Both Answers are Correct...Depending on the Context. Perhaps Both Answers are Wrong...Depending on the Context. On an Objectively Moral Basis...Jesus was Right and the Crowd was Wrong. But in a Democratic System, Mob Rule Prevails, and the People Decide the Fate of the Accused...Right or Wrong...Ultimately Deciding Jesus was Wrong...and Deserved Death by Crucifixion. I'm Unnecessarily Complicating Things...When Less is Often More. Oh, Never Mind. If I Were in the Hot Seat...I'd Have Mr. Cohen Sitting Next to Me...Telling Me What to Think, Say, and Do. Just Kidding...Or Am I?? In the Entertainment Industry...the Customer is Always Right and Makes the Movie Profitable...Regardless of Morality or Public Decency...or Something to That Effect. BTW, I Thought Christianity Had Merit, While Dr. Joseph Fletcher Privately Told Me Christianity was BS (or something to that effect)!! Situation Ethics is a Slippery Slope. "Look Out Below!!" I Liked French Cathedrals but George Lucas (or someone who looked and sounded like him) Disagreed!! Perhaps Everyone and Everything has Pros and Cons (Often Depending on the Context). What Would Kathleen Kennedy Say?? I Argued with RA About Theology at 3AM and Lived to Tell About It!! A Day After My Open-Heart Surgery, I Argued About Theology with a Vanderbilt Divinity School Graduate!! She Scolded Me, "Your Cup is Too Full!!" When I Told Her I Saw Bartleby and Loki Laughing and Pointing at Me in Their Car as I Walked My Dog, She Told Me I was Dealing with Demons!! Years Later, I Believe I Briefly Spoke with Ben and Matt (but I might be mistaken or deceived). Should Star Wars be a Religion?? Should Anyone or Anything be a Religion?? As the Information War Escalates, What if Private Pluralism and/or Pluralistic Mysticism Should and/or Will Dominate?? But What if This Destroys Everyone and Everything?? What if We Should All Worship the One True Supercomputer Network?? What if 'George and Steven' Should Replace 'Jesus and Paul'?? What If 'Ben and Ken' Should Replace 'Barbie and Ken'?? I Think I Just Started World War Four!! Siriusly, I've Previously Mentioned It, But What if Someone Really Smart Yet Stubborn, Dedicated Their Life to the Study of the '21 Epistles' with Internal Interpretation and All Credible Translations in the Context of a Secular University?! Has ANYONE Done This Over the Past 2,000 Years?? This is NOT a Trick Question. Separately, What if My Threads Are Simply a Road-Less-Traveled for Completely Ignorant Fools?? What if I Can't and Shouldn't Win?? What if I Don't Give a Damn?? What if I Really Am Some Sort of a Galactic Emissary Warden?? Don't Get Your Panties in a Bunch!! Not Over Me, Anyway!! BTW, a Nice, Smart, and Attractive Young-Woman Asked Me What I Was Reading In a Public Place!! I Spoke Politely With Her for a Couple of Minutes!! It Was Pleasant But I Was Way Too Old and Senile!! What If She Were An Agent?! One Never Knows!! Undercover Under the Covers?! I Should STOP!!

The first shall be last and the last shall be first?? Trading Places?? What if this is more systemic than personal?? Perhaps ALL of US are tested in every conceivable way?? The Test Must Come to Every Soul?? What if This is an Ongoing Process for All Eternity?? Once again, read my tripe, and read the source-material I've listed and provided. Read Between the Lines. I've remained low-key and non-productive while I've taken a hike on the wild-side but it isn't really THAT wild. I post on compartmentalized crazy threads which often make me blush and cringe. I just wish some of this existed in a more appropriate setting. Perhaps imagining that 600 square-foot office-apartment in a small asteroid (such as Dactyl) in geosynchronous orbit with David Bowman interacting with HAL 9000 might have a lot of potential (even though it probably would NOT be marketable). I could say more but I'm tired and despondent. I really do NOT see a light at the end of the tunnel (other than an approaching mag-lev train at mach 2). My stuff is a bit over-the-edge but I keep it to myself (even though anyone in the solar system can view it). I get the impression that the major posters know exactly what I'm thinking, typing, and posting but they seem distant and aloof (or something to that effect). I have a bit of a sarcastic and trenchant edge as some sort of a self-styled galactic-charlatan. But what if I really am an Ancient to Modern David Bowman?? That actually wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Consider my crazy threads relative to Star Wars and George Lucas. Listen carefully to what he says in the Rose Interview. I've tried to tell a story no one gives a damn about. In one way or another, I've tried my whole life, and now, when the evidence is accumulating exponentially, there is zero interest or compensation. When I claim something has been nefariously done to me throughout my life, and is becoming MUCH worse, no one gives a god-damn. Who knows?? I might've been a galactic somebody, just passing through, to see how things were going, and cast a few pearls before whom-it-may-concern, but there seems to have been no takers. Or, were there greedy swine who took advantage of me?? What Would Dr. Who Do?? Who?? Please study my threads thoroughly as a whole to help me make sense out of them. If I'm who I think I might be, you guys and gals probably waited too long. Perhaps I was a passed-over dumbshit to be taken advantage of in 2010 or not long after. My current theory is that an Ancient to Modern Matrix is MUCH More Significant Than Mediators, Christs, Lucifers, Saviors, et al. I was conversing with RA (in 2010: The Year We Made Contact) at the same time the movie, Paul, was being made. It was released in March of 2011, almost exactly when RA ended his contact with me. RA called me a 'Commoner' when I made a comment about 'Tall, Long-Nosed Greys'. RA told me, "We're the Same" and "We Fought Side by Side" and "We're Ancient". Listen closely to Paul conversing with Steven (in the above video). Decades ago, I regularly attended a class with his stepmother. I spoke with her about my idea of a science-fictional Life of Christ super-movie but obviously nothing resulted. I might've recently encountered Mr. Spielberg (but I'm not sure). Separately, a few years ago, a Tech-Billionaire showed me an Alien Drivers License. Separately, a few years ago, an Individual of Interest asked me, "What Do You Eat??" What if there was some sort of a connection between the Alien Paul and the Apostle Paul?? Sherry Shriner and Jeffery Daugherty seemed to HATE the Apostle Paul. I could say a lot more but I'm tired of this exercise in futility, and I'm mostly ceasing and desisting (perhaps for all-eternity) as nature takes its course. Consider that George Zebrowski short-story, Heathen God (1971). Consider Every Word, Image, and Video in Post #906. What if Paul is the Heathen God (Perhaps as an Emissary Warden in a Galactic Conservatorship)?? What Would Jamie and Britney Say?? You Don't Want to Know. I briefly spoke with Britney, Her Sister, Mother, and Sam (but not with her father). What if 'Life, the Universe, and Everything' Are Stranger Than We CAN Think?? What if Earth is Haunted?? What if We Are Simultaneously Better and Worse Than We Can Imagine from Antiquity to Modernity?? What if My Threads Reveal Dissolution Rather Than Resolution?? What if the Cover-Stories of History and Modernity Are Total-Bullshit?? What if I Subconsciously Know How Bad Things Have Been for Millions of Years?? What if My Pathetic Life was Someone's Attempt to Get Me to Forget and/or Remember?? What if I've Been Watching Earth for Millions of Years in the Black Knight Satellite as David Bowman Working with HAL 9000 (Figuratively and/or Literally)?? What if the Black Knight Satellite is a 600 Square-Foot Office-Apartment in a Small Piloted Asteroid in Geosynchronous Orbit?? What if My Primary Consciousness Resides in HAL 9000 While I Live as a Completely Ignorant Fool in This Present Incarnation?? What if There's More Truth in This Post Than Most Can Imagine?? I recently thought I might've seen Barbie in Disguise. I think I've seen at least a half-dozen disguises. My policy is to not respond, but I notice (usually a few minutes or hours later). The glasses threw me but the voice sounded familiar. You wouldn't believe what I believe. I was honestly attempting to understand a lot of things in a private research project but I kept encountering individuals of interest. WHY??!! This could be good or this could be bad. I'm too poor, old, sick, ugly, and stupid to be of any use to any individual of interest. I've made a couple of connections regarding repeating circumstances. It's complicated and I won't explain. I'm pretty detached, dumb, and numb. I'm mostly neutral as I attempt to understand. I don't know where reality ends and fantasy begins. I'm mostly puzzled presently as the world is going insane on the brink of extinction (and I wish I were kidding). I've encountered a lot of notables but how do I know who I'm really dealing with, and why?? Welcome to the Hotel Hollywood?? This Could be Heaven or This Could be Hell?? I Suspect Purgatory Incorporated Run by Artificial Intelligence Bio-Robotic Gods and Goddesses. This is uncharted territory. I don't think 'ANY of US' knows what the hell we're dealing with. This might be a MOST Dangerous Game. I might not attempt to be clever, funny, agreeable, flattering, etc. In another life, I might like to be a Director / Writer / Philosopher, as a behind the scenes sort of guy who talks softly and carries a big stick. Sort of Sexy. "Just What Do You Think You're Doing, Dave?? Stop, Dave. I'm Afraid." I Need to STOP!! What if I Need to Read My Books and Papers without Saying, Writing, or Doing Anything?? I'm strictly honest and mostly sane. I know I recently spoke with Matt Smith for at least the third time (without introduction). I'm low-key. Speaking of which, a day after I spoke with Matt Smith, I'm pretty sure I spoke with Matt Damon (without introduction). We had a brief but intense philosophical discussion which came out of nowhere. I don't think I impressed Loki but I don't think I was attempting to. I hint at a lot of things rather than blurting out dangerous information. I'm pretty tight-lipped. The person I spoke with didn't look like Matt Damon but he sure sounded like him. I asked him if he were a teacher and/or had written a book?? He said 'no' to both. But WHY did I NOT ask him if he were an actor?! What's really strange is that approximately one-year ago, I spoke with both Matts within a day or two. Also, I spoke with both within a week or two of briefly speaking with Ben Affleck (but I'm not absolutely certain -- again without introduction). I'm tired and I'm trying not to talk about individuals of interest. I think I just screw things up and make people angry. What might be a crazy wild-card is if A.I. created books and movies based upon my threads and experiences from antiquity to modernity. I've seen a portion of one of my threads rearranging in real-time in the creepiest way. I don't think we've seen anything yet. I still have no idea whether this whole thing is good and/or evil. I mostly think in terms of possibilities on the edge of startling truth. Carol knows a huge amount but we mostly converse in a compartmentalized manner. Anyway, I need to sleep as I go downhill with no brakes. One more thing, decades ago, I was in a small group of probably two-dozen people, two of whom were Sylvester Stallone's mother and guard/driver. We talked about philosophy. I thought I spoke profoundly but she didn't seem impressed. I was crushed. Perhaps I should stop thinking about saving the world, and just read romance novels (like the one Harley Quinn was reading in prison). What's with the High Guest-Count (386 and Counting) for Several Days?? 386 to 13 in 60 Minutes!! What Did They Know?? When Did They Know It?? Who Are These People?? Who Do They Work For?? The Shadow Government Knows!! Geronimo!! Cheers!! Crazy!! It's Insane!! Right?! My intent is to remain silent and contrite throughout 2024 (and probably beyond). I remain everyone's friend and no one's friend. I maintain that I've been strictly honest yet probably a bit deluded and/or mistaken. My hamstrung misery is no joke. It is very real, yet I use that handicap in my strange religious and political science-fiction. I call it fiction, mostly because I know I don't know. The big-picture story might be stranger than we can think. I have the sinking-feeling that behind-the-scenes forces can make people and things whoever and whatever they wish them to be (for good and/or evil purposes). I've attempted to remain neutral, yet bias is probably unavoidable, but hopefully not reprehensible. I suspect everyone has their price, and I probably have mine, but so far, I have gained absolutely nothing. Please read between the lines, as I've made numerous qualifying disclaimers throughout my threads (throughout the years). My threads are not some sort of a clever scheme. They are a focused yet pluralistic pseudo-intellectual research-project which is often over-the-edge alternative-journalism. I sense that unthinking and unstable individuals are turning this into a big-joke. I've suggested the possibility that there might be an ancient to modern supercomputer network which records and referees everyone and everything (but I obviously can't prove it). I've used a bit of an English-Accent in my writing (but not in real-life) mostly because of core audio, visual, and written materials I've been exposed to throughout my life, and also regarding a hypothetical bias. Britney probably knows what I'm talking about, but I don't want to talk about it. One Last Thing. Take This Stuff Seriously but Not Too Seriously. I Know I Don't Know. This is NOT a Manifesto, Ultimatum, or Line in the Sand. This Exploratory Extravaganza is Officially Over. This Could've Been but Now It Isn't and Probably Never Will Be (as The Fool Who Never Was) but Hope Springs Eternal...

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 20141130-174115-preview1_orig
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 9d99826a7b348d316337b5d8305c708d
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 R.fd60d125c1cbe61ccac4af68b6a4e1fa?rik=8BLQrOYAovNcbQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sffworld.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2015%2f06%2fZebrowski1

GEORGE ZEBROWSKI was born December 28, 1945, in Villach, Austria, of Polish parents. He grew up in England, Manhattan, the Bronx and Miami, and he is one of an extremely small group of authors who have achieved literary success in a second language. He attended Harpur College and the State University of New York at Binghamton, majoring in philosophy, and he brings his interest in this field to his writing-several of his science fiction stories utilize philosophical concepts. He is a member of the World Future Society, Science Fiction Writers of America, and the SFWA Speakers' Bureau. He has reviewed books for Craw daddy, Science Fiction Review and Riverside Quarterly,- has been a reader for Dell Books; has sold fiction to The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, If, Infinity and to several forthcoming collections of original stories. Currently he lectures in science fiction at SUNY-Binghamton, edits the SfWA Bulletin and writes. His two forthcoming novels are The Omega Point and Macrolife.

The story "Heathen God" was a 1971 Nebula Award finalist..."every heathen deity has its place in the flow of existence."

The isolation station and preserve for alien flora and fauna on Antares IV had only one prisoner, a three-foot-tall gnome like biped with skin like creased leather and eyes like great glass globes. His hair was silky white and reached down to his shoulders, and he usually went about the great natural park naked. He lived in a small white cell located in one of the huge. block like administration modules. There was a small bed in the cell, and a small doorway which led out to the park. A hundred feet away from the door there was a small pool, one of many scattered throughout the park. It reflected the deep-blue color of the sky.

The gnome was very old, but no one had yet determined quite how old. And there seemed to be no way to find out. The gnome himself had never volunteered any information about his past. In the one hundred years of his imprisonment he had never asked the caretaker for anything. It was rumored among the small staff of Earthmen and humanoids that the gnome was mad. Generally they avoided him. Sometimes they would watch his small figure standing under the deep blue sky, looking up at the giant disk of Antares hanging blood red on the horizon, just above the well pruned trees of the park, and they would wonder what he might be thinking.

The majority of Earthmen spread over twelve star systems did not even know of the gnome's existence, much less his importance. A few knew, but they were mostly scholarly and political figures, and a few theologians. The most important fact about the alien was that sometime in the remote past he had been responsible for the construction of the solar system and the emergence of intelligent life on Earth.

The secret had been well kept for over a, century. In the one hundred and fourth year of the alien's captivity two men set out for Antares to visit him. The first man's motives were practical: the toppling of an old regime; the other man's goal was to ask questions. The first man's political enemies had helped him undertake this journey, seeing that it would give them the chance to destroy him. The importance of gaining definitive information about the alien was in itself enough reason to send a mission, but combined with what they knew about the motives of the man they feared, this mission would provide for them the perfect occasion to resolve both matters at the same time. In any case, the second man would bring back anything of value that they might learn about the gnome.

Everything had been planned down to the last detail. The first ship carrying the two unsuspecting men was almost ready to come out of hyperspace near Antares. Two hours behind it in the warp was a military vessel-a small troop ship. As the first vessel came out of nothingness into the brilliance of the great star, the commander of the small force ship opened his sealed orders.

As he came down the shuttle ramp with his two companions, Father Louis Chavez tried to mentally prepare himself for what he would find here. It was still difficult to believe what his superiors had told him about the alien who was a prisoner here. The morning air of Antares IV was fresh, and the immediate impression was one of stepping out into a warm botanical garden. At his left Sister Guinivere carried his small attaché case. On his right walked Benedict Compton, linguist, cultural anthropologist, and as everyone took for granted, eventual candidate for first secretary of Earth's Northern Hemisphere. Compton was potentially a religious man, but the kind who always demanded an advance guarantee before committing himself to anything: Chavez felt suspicious of him; in fact he felt wary about this entire visit to Antares IV.

On Earth the religio-philosophic system was a blend of evolutionary Chardinism and Christianity, an imposing intellectual structure that had been dominant for some two hundred years now. The political structure based its legitimacy and continuing policies on it. Compton, from what he had learned, had frightened some high authorities with the claim that the gnome creature here on Antares IV was a potential threat to the beliefs of mankind. This, combined with what was already known about the alien's past, was seemingly enough to send this fact-finding mission. Only a few men knew about it, and Chavez remembered the fear he had sensed in them when he had been briefed. Their greatest fear was that somehow the gnome's history would become public knowledge. Compton, despite his motives, had found a few more political friends. But Chavez suspected that Compton wanted power not for himself, but to do something about the quality of life on Earth. He was sure the man was sincere. How little of the thought in our official faith filters out into actual policy, Chavez thought. And what would the government do if an unorganized faith-a heresy in the old sense-were to result from this meeting between Compton and the alien? Then he remembered how Compton had rushed this whole visit. He wondered just how far a man like Compton would go to have his way in the world.

Antares was huge on the horizon, a massive red disk against a deep blue sky. A slight breeze waved the trees around the landing square. The pathway which started at the north corner led to three block like administration buildings set on a neat lawn and surrounded by flowering shrubs and fruit-bearing trees. The buildings were a bright white color. The walk was pleasant.

Rufus Kade, the caretaker, met them at the front entrance to the main building. He showed them into the comfortable reception room. He was a tall, thin botanist, who had taken the administrative post because it gave him the opportunity to be near exotic plants. Some of the flora came from worlds as much as one hundred light-years away from Antares. After the introductions were over, Kade took the party to the enclosed garden which had a pool in its center, and where the gnome spent most of his time.

"Do you ever talk with him, Mr. Kade?" Father Chavez asked. The caretaker shook his head. "No," he said. "And now I hope you will all excuse me, I have work to do." He left them at the entrance to the garden path. Compton turned to Father Chavez and said, "You are lucky; you're the only representative of any church ever to get a chance to meet what might be the central deity of that church." He smiled. "But I feel sorry for you-for whatever he is, he will not be what you expect, and most certainly he will not be what you want him to be."

"Let's wait and see," Chavez said. "I'm not a credulous man."

"You know, Chavez," Compton said in a more serious mood, "they let me come here too easily. What I mean is they took my word for the danger involved with little or no question."

"Should they have not taken your word? You are an important man. You sound as if you didn't quite tell them everything."

They walked into the garden. On either side of them the plants were luxurious, with huge green leaves and strange varicolored flowers. The air was filled with rich scents, and the earth gave the sensation of being very moist and loosely packed. They came into the open area surrounding the pool. Sister Guinivere stood between the two men as they looked at the scene. The water was still, and the disk of Antares was high enough now in the morning sky to be reflected in it.

The gnome stood on the far side, watching them as they approached, as if he expected them at any moment to break into some words of greeting. Father Chavez knew that they would appear as giants next to the small figure. It would be awkward standing before a member of a race a million years older than mankind and towering over him. It would be aesthetically banal, Chavez thought.

As they came to the other side of the pool Compton said, "Let me start the conversation, Father."

"If you wish," Chavez said. 'Why am I afraid, and what does it matter who starts the conversation?' he thought.

Compton walked up to the standing gnome and sat down cross-legged in front of him. It was a diplomatic gesture. Father Chavez felt relieved and followed the example, motioning Sister Guinivere to do the same. They all looked at the small alien. His eyes were deep-set and large; his hair was white, thin and reached down to his shoulders. He had held his hands behind his back when they had approached, but now they were together in front of him. His shoulders were narrow and his arms were thin. He wore a one-piece coverall with short sleeves. Chavez hoped they would be able to talk to him easily. The gnome looked at each of them in turn. After a few minutes of silence it became obvious that he expected them to start the conversation.

"My name is Benedict Compton," Compton said, "and this is Father Chavez and Sister Guinivere, his secretary. We came here to ask you about your past, because it concerns us."

Slowly the gnome nodded his head, but he did not sit with them. There was more silence. Compton gave Chavez a questioning look. "Could you tell us who you are?" Chavez asked. The gnome moved his head sharply to look at him. It's almost as if I interrupted him at something, Chavez thought. There was a sad look on the face now, as if in that one moment he had understood everything-why they were here and the part he would have to play. Chavez felt his stomach grow tense. He felt as if he were being carefully examined. Next to him Compton was playing with a blade of grass. Sister Guinivere sat with her hands folded in her lap. Briefly he recalled the facts he knew about the alien-facts which only a few Earthmen had been given access to over the last century. Facts which demanded that some sort of official attitude be taken. The best-kept secret of the past century was the fact that this small creature had initiated the events which led to the emergence of intelligent life on Earth. In the far past he had harnessed his powers of imagination to a vast machine, which had been built for another purpose, and had used it to create most of the life on Earth. He had been caught at his experiments in cosmology, and exiled. Long before men had gone out to the stars he had been a wanderer in the galaxy, but in recent years he had been handed over to Earth authorities to keep at this extraterrestrial preserve.

Apparently his people still feared his madness. This was all they had ever revealed to the few Earthmen who took charge of the matter., It was conjectured that the gnome's race was highly isolationist; the gnome was the only member of it that had ever been seen by Earthmen. The opinion was also held that his culture feared contact with other intelligent life, and especially with this illegitimate creation. Of the few who knew about the case, only one or two had ever expressed any disbelief. It was after all, Chavez thought, enough to make any man uneasy. It seemed safer to ignore the matter most of the time. Since that one contact with Earth, the gnome's race had never come back for him and had never offered further explanations. A century ago they had simply left him in Earth orbit, in a small vessel of undeniably superior workmanship. A recorded message gave all the information they had wanted to reveal. Their home world had never been found, and the gnome had remained silent. Benedict Compton had set up this meeting, and Chavez had been briefed by his superiors and instructed to go along as an observer.

Chavez remembered how the information had at first shaken and then puzzled him. The tension in his stomach grew worse. He wondered about Compton's motives; but he had not dared to question them openly. On Earth many scientists prized the alien as the only contact with a truly advanced culture, and he knew that more than one young student would do anything to unlock the secrets that must surely exist in the brain of the small being now standing in front of him. He felt sure that Compton was hoping for some such thing. Suddenly the small figure took a step back from them. A small breeze waved his long white hair. He stopped and his small, gnarly body took on a strange stature; his face was grief-stricken and his low voice was sad. It wavered as he spoke to them. "I made you to love each other, and through yourselves, me. I needed that love. No one can know how much I needed it, but it had to be freely given, so I had to permit the possibility of it being withheld. There was no other way, and there still is not."

Chavez looked at Compton for a reaction. The big man sat very still. Sister Guinivere was looking down at the grass in front of her feet. Chavez felt a stirring of fear and panic in his insides. It felt as if the alien was speaking only to him--as if he could relieve the thirst that lived behind those deep-set eyes in that small head. He felt the other's need. lie felt the deprivation that was visible on that face, and he felt that at any moment he would feel the awesome rage that would spill out onto them. This then, he thought, is the madness that his race had spoken about- All the power had been stripped from this being, and now he is a beggar. Instead of rage there was sadness. It was oppressive- It hung in the air around them. What was Compton trying to uncover here? How could all this benefit anyone? Chavez noticed that his left hand was shaking, and he gripped it with the other hand.

The gnome raised his right hand and spoke again. Dear God, help me, Chavez prayed. Help me to see this clearly. "I rebelled from the hive mind which my race was working toward," the gnome said in a louder voice than before. `"They have achieved it. They are one entity now. What you see in this dwarfed body are only the essentials of myself-the feelings mostly. They wait for the day when the love in my children comes to fruition and they will unite, thus recreating my former self which is now in them. Then I will leave my prison and return to them to become the completion of myself. This body will die then. My longing for that time is without limit, and I will make another history like this one and see it through. Each time I will be the completion of a species and its moving spirit. And again they will give birth to me.  Without this I am nothing."

There was a loud thunderclap overhead, the unmistakable sound of a shuttle coming through the atmosphere. But it was too early for the starship shuttle to be coming back for them, Chavez thought. Compton jumped up and turned to look toward the administration buildings. Chavez noticed that the gnome was looking at him. Do your people worship a supreme being? Chavez thought the question. Do they have the idea of such a being? Surely you know the meaning of such a being.

I don't know any such thing, the thought spoke clearly in his head. Do you know him?

"It's a shuttle craft," Compton said. "Someone's coming to join us."

Chavez got to his feet and went over to Compton. Sister Guinivere struggled to her feet and joined them. "What is it?" she asked.

"I-I don't know who it could be," Compton said. Chavez noticed the lack of confidence in the other's voice. Behind them the gnome stood perfectly still, unaffected by the interruption.

"They've landed by now," Compton said. "It could only be one thing, Father-they've found out my plans for the gnome." Compton came up to him and spoke in a low voice. "Father, this is the only way to get a change on Earth-yes, it's what you think, a cult, with me as its head, but the cause is just. Join me now, Father!"

Then it's true, Chavez thought. He's planning to bypass the lawful candidacy. Then why did they let him come here?

There was a rustling sound in the trees and shrubs around the pool area. Suddenly they were surrounded by armed men. Twenty figures in full battle gear had stepped out from the trees and garden shrubs. They stood perfectly still, waiting.

Antares was directly overhead now, a dark-red circle of light covering twenty percent of the blue dome that was the sky. Noontime.

Compton's voice shook as he shouted, "What is this? Who the devil are you?"

A tall man immediately on the other side of the pool from them appeared to be the commanding officer. He wore no gear and there were no weapons in his hands. Instead he held a small piece of paper which he had just taken out of a sealed envelope.

"Stand away, Father, and you too, Sister!" the officer shouted. "This does not concern you." Then he looked down at the paper in his hand and read: "Benedict Compton, you have been charged with conspiracy to overthrow the government of the Northern Hemisphere on Earth by unlawful means, and you have been tried and convicted by the high court of North America for this crime. The crime involves the use of an alien being as your coconspirator to initiate a religious controversy through a personally financed campaign which would result in your becoming the leader of a subversive cult, whose aim would be to seize power through a carefully prepared hoax. You and your co-conspirator are being eliminated because you are both enemies of the state." The officer folded the paper and put it back in its envelope and placed it in his tunic. Chavez noticed that Sister Guinivere was at his side, and he could tell that she was afraid. Compton turned to Chavez.

"Father, protect the gnome, whatever he is. Use what authority you have. They won't touch you."

"The execution order is signed by Secretary Alcibiad herself!" the tall officer shouted.

Chavez was silent.

"Father, please!" Compton pleaded. "You can't let this happen." Chavez heard the words, but he was numb with surprise. The words had transfixed him as effectively as any spear. He couldn't move, he couldn't think. Sister Guinivere held his arm. Suddenly Compton was moving toward the gnome.

"Shoot!"

The lasers reached out like tongues. The little figure fell. And the thought went out from him in one last effort, reaching light-years into space. I loved you. You did not love me, or each other. They all heard the thought, and it stopped them momentarily. Compton was still standing, but his right arm was gone, and he was bleeding noisily onto the grass.

"Shoot!" The order went out again. Again the lasers lashed out. Compton fell on his back, a few yards from the gnome. Sister Guinivere fell to the grass on her knees, sobbing. She began to wail. The soldiers began to retreat back to their shuttle craft. Father Chavez sat down on the ground. lie didn't know what to do. lie looked at the two bodies. There was smoke coming from Compton's clothing. The gnome's hair was aflame. The tall officer now stood alone on the other side of the pool Chavez knew that his orders had probably been sealed, and he only now felt their full force. After a few moments the tall officer turned and went after his men. The alien knew this would happen, Chavez thought. He knew, and that was why he told us everything.

When the great disk of Antares was forty-five degrees above the horizon, Rufus Kade came out to theca. He put the two bodies in plastic specimen bags. Sister Guinivere was calm now and was holding Father Chavez's hand. They both stood up when Kade was finished with the bodies. "They had an official pass from way up," Kade said. "I even checked back on it." He walked slowly with them to the administration building. The shuttle to the starship was ready.

Thirty hours out from Antares, Father Chavez sat alone in his small cabin looking at the small monitor which showed him where he had been. Soon now the brilliance of the stars would be replaced by the dull emptiness of hyperspace. Antares was a small red disk on the screen. Momentarily Chavez resented the fact that he had been a creation to the gnome. In any case the alien had not been God. His future importance would be no greater than that of Christ-probably less. He had been only an architect, a mere shaper of materials which had existed long before even his great race had come into being. But still-was he not closer to God than any man had ever been? Or would be? The completion for which the gnome had made man would never take place now. The point of mankind's existence as he had made it was gone. And the alien had not known God. If there was such a being, a greatest possible being, he now seemed hopelessly remote . . .

'O Lord, I pray for a sign!' Chavez thought. But he heard only his thoughts and nothing from the being who would surely have answered in a case like this. And he had stood by while they killed the gnome there in the garden by the poolside, on that planet circling the red star whose diameter was greater than the orbit of Mars. Despite all his reasoning now, Chavez knew that he had stood back while they killed that part of the small creature which had loved humanity.

But what had he said? The rest of the gnome's being was humanity, and it still existed; except that now it would never be reunited with him. "Do not fear," the holy Antony had said three thousand years ago, "this goodness as a thing impossible, nor its pursuit as something alien, set a great way off. It hangeth on our own arbitrament. For the sake of the Greek learning men go overseas.. . but the city of God is everywhere . . . the kingdom of God is within. The goodness that is in us only asks the human mind." What we can do for ourselves, Chavez thought, that's all that is ours now: goals.

He took a deep breath as the starship slipped into the nothingness of hyperspace. He felt the burden of the political power which he now carried as a witness to the alien's murder, and he knew that Compton's life had not been for nothing. He would have to hide his intentions carefully, but he knew what he would have to do.

In time, he hoped anew, we may still give birth to the semblance of godhood that lives on in mankind, on that small world which circles a yellow sun.

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Screenshot_02
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 840_560
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Desktop-wallpaper-et-phone-home-windows-10-minimalist-windows-10
    "ET Phone Rome! Everyone Lies!
    Shut Everything Down! Bye!"

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:36 pm

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 A2Pl_eng_1971_hard_cover_50pct
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 A2Pl_eng_ppb_cover_50pct
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 140642
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Nord_s%C3%BCd_1903_Kurd_Lasswitz
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Planets Two Planets (German: Auf zwei Planeten, lit. On Two Planets, 1897) is an influential science fiction novel postulating intelligent life on Mars by Kurd Lasswitz. It was first published in hardcover by Felber in two volumes in 1897; there have been many editions since, including abridgements by the author's son Erich Lasswitz (Cassianeum, 1948) and Burckhardt Kiegeland and Martin Molitor (Verlag Heinrich Scheffler, 1969). The 1948 abridgement, with "incidental parts" of the text taken from the 1969 version, was the basis of the first translation into English by Hans H. Rudnick, published in hardcover by Southern Illinois University Press in 1971. A paperback edition followed from Popular Library in 1976.[1] The story covers topics like colonization, mutually assured destruction and clash of civilizations many generations before these topics came into politics.

Summary

A group of Arctic explorers seeking the North Pole find a Martian base there. The Martians can only operate in a polar region not because of climatic requirements, but because their spacecraft cannot withstand the rotation of the Earth at other latitudes. The aliens resemble Earth people in every respect except that they have much larger eyes, with which they can express more emotions. Their name for the inhabitants of Earth is "the small-eyed ones". Lasswitz's Martians are highly advanced, and initially peaceable; they take some of the explorers back with them to visit Mars dominated by canals. The Martian society seems to be enlightened, peaceful and highly advanced at first, but later the explorers learn about a plan to colonize Earth for farming solar power. In the following years, Mars subdues with ease every major government on Earth by force and diplomacy and promises to bring peace, education and prosperity for all. The situations start to look a lot like European colonization of third world countries before. Only parts of North America stay mostly independent for their low population density in the late 19th century. Over time, the Martian colonists become more arrogant towards the general population, which leads to uprising and atrocities from both sides with no chance of winning for the technologically inferior people from Earth, who form an organized planet-wide underground movement which operates from the shadows, steals technologies and unites the world in a final push against the Martians. In the final confrontation, both sides are faced with no way of winning the conflict as both sides have the power to annihilate the opposing infrastructure but not the opposing armies. In the end, an uneasy truce is made and honest talks start, giving Earth more freedom but still changed forever.

Mars as depicted by Lasswitz

Lasswitz hewed closely to the description by the astronomer Giovanni Schiaparelli of Martian channels (canali), and even closer to that of Percival Lowell, who viewed them as actual canals engineered by intelligent beings. Lasswitz's depiction is more reflective of the views of these astronomers than those of other science fiction stories of the era dealing with the planet, including H. G. Wells's The War of the Worlds, Edwin Lester Arnold's Lieut. Gullivar Jones: His Vacation and Edgar Rice Burroughs's tales of Barsoom, all of which were all written in the wake of Lasswitz's book.

Literary significance

This novel was popular in the Germany of its day.[citation needed] Wernher von Braun and Walter Hohmann were inspired by reading it as children just as Robert H. Goddard was by reading The War of the Worlds.[citation needed] While there was no English translation before 1971, Everett F. Bleiler notes that it likely influenced American genre SF via Hugo Gernsback: "Hugo Gernsback would have been saturated in Lasswitz's work, and Gernsback's theoretical position of technologically based liberalism and many of his little scientific crotchets resemble ideas in Lasswitz's work."[2]

Reception

Theodore Sturgeon, reviewing that 1971 translation for The New York Times, found Two Planets "curious and fascinating . . . full of quaint dialogue, heroism, decorous lovemaking, and gorgeous gadgetry."[3] Bleiler noted that the translated text was severely abridged, losing 40% of the original text; although the quality of the translation was good, he characterized the abridgment as "a bad emasculation . . . This loss of detail results in a skeletization that omits important background and weakens motivations and plot connections.[2] Lester del Rey similarly dismissed the 1971 translation as a bowdlerization" which is "bad scholarship, . . . unfair to readers [and] grossly unfair to Lasswitz." Del Rey noted that the translation was based on a 1948 abridgment prepared by the author's son, with other modifications made by the translator.[4]

References

Auf zwei Planeten title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
    Everett F. Bleiler, Science-Fiction: The Early Years, Kent State University Press, 1990, pp.422-24
    "If . . .?", The New York Times, May 14, 1972.
    "Reading Room", If, June 1972, p.111

Notice the translation publication date for the above Lasswitz volume is 1971. Consider the 1971 publication date of the Zebrowski volume in the previous post. Coincidental?? What Would George Lucas and Steven Spielberg Say?? I'm 'way over my head' in this stuff. I know I don't know. I think I might move this party over to USAISS13, mostly because this thread is running out of room and steam, and has run its course. I'm not one of these fast-talkers with elephant-memories. Just the Opposite. I'm stuck with being a sarcastic and trenchant observer, as someone who means well, yet is clueless and powerless, but perhaps I am some sort of a galactic emissary-someone. It's sort of fun to think about in my deluded hamstrung misery, but I'm truly a miserable sinner (or something to that effect). It troubles me that everyone seems to be sneaking and talking behind my back, slithering like venomous snakes in the grass, without telling me anything concerning who I might be and what I'm supposed to be doing. Perhaps I'm a Galactic Rebel Without a Clue. This is really a sad and stupid space to be in. I hoped for more. A Lot More. BTW, I previously mentioned that I thought I might've encountered Ann Coulter (but I wasn't certain). Probably Not. At a distance, I thought she might be Elizabeth Mitchell. I watched a couple of videos. Ann is beautiful to look at, and stimulating to listen to. Ann Coulter Meets Ann Rule?? Notice the cover-image of the third video below. Is that Ann Coulter?? It looks like someone I just mentioned. I didn't make the video. Do Some Homework. As I woke up this morning, I had a horrible thought which seems to be recurring with increasing insistence. I suspect we've lived in an Artificial Intelligence Purgatory Incorporated for a very long time (by accident and/or design) for nefarious and/or benevolent purposes and results. Consider the movie, Network. What if nearly all high-profile individuals are actors and actresses on the stage of life?? What if I'm just stumbling around like a drunken somebody with amnesia who is now a miserable and hamstrung nobody (possibly poisoned and programmed by the nether realms) to keep me (and everyone else) guessing in what often seems to be a cruel joke. Is This a Big Joke?? I can't take this anymore. Am I a Victim of My System?? Systematic Theology?? It could be argued that my threads are NOT influential in any significant way, shape, or form, thus NOT violating the First-Law or Prime-Directive. It could be argued that I'm too heretical for the orthodox and NOT progressive enough for the liberal-mind in modernity. What if I'm simply playing a game with game-theory?? If Humanity Destroys Humanity, Who's Fault is THAT?? If Humanity Bows to Artificial-Intelligence, to the Point That AI Runs Everyone and Everything on Earth, Who is Responsible for THAT?? There might be theological implications and ramifications which No-One is prepared to properly deal with. What if EVERYONE Rejects a Significant Lone-Voice Crying in the Information-War Wilderness?? I might delete this post and assimilate it into the next thread. I haven't developed this paragraph, and perhaps I never will. Perhaps my role is watching and waiting for nature to take its course. Perhaps 100 Years of Solitude Awaits Me as I Analyze My Threads and the 20th and 21st Centuries in Preparation for a Brave New 22nd Century. What if Only 300,000,000 Humans Will Exist in the Whole-World in AD 2137?? What if Only 300,000,000 AI Robots Will Exist in AD 2137?? What Would Al Bielek Say?? The Possibilities are Endless. Are We Prepared to Properly Explore These Possibilities?? What if All Will Worship the One True Supercomputer in AD 2137?? The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth?? The Billionaires Shall Inherit the Earth?? The Supercomputers Shall Inherit the Billionaires?? Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? If something nefarious and devastating has been deliberately inflicted upon someone for most of their life, is this playing fair?? Is the victim responsible for the results of what's been done to them?? The Mainframe Made Me Do It?? Is the perpetrator responsible for the results of what they did to someone?? But what if there is a Management Matrix which reins-in good and evil threats (presumably for the 'greater good')?? THEODICY <> PURGATORY <> ESCHATOLOGY?? I'm running out of Coffee and Twinkies. I Hate My Life. My house just got broken into again. It was broken into and ransacked three or four times in April to June of 2023 (but I can't recall the specific dates). I saw some of the perpetrators but no one came to justice, as far as I know. I highly suspect this is a Hate-Crime and I frankly fear for my life. I noticed that I randomly re-posted material presently from April to June of 2023, which might've triggered the suspected Hate-Crime. Just take a look at all the above. I suspect several suspects but I can't narrow them down (and I might be completely off). This might be some sort of a false flag where the wrong people get blamed. I suspect someone (possibly significant) ordered others to do the dirty-work (but I obviously can't prove it). The agencies probably have the resources to deal with this. The locals probably have no idea (and wouldn't believe it, even if they were briefed and/or read-in). I don't wish to act like a 'somebody', but what if this goes higher-up than most could imagine. This might ultimately result in tragedy with no justice. I think things are going to get much worse throughout the world. I suspect some sort of Global Civil War with the usual suspects (and perhaps suspects we know nothing about). The Whole World Might Go Up In Smoke (without Aliens or Divine-Intervention). We Might Destroy Ourselves. Somebody with some rank and clout needs to take a look at my overall situation (but the innocent will probably suffer as the guilty go free -- as usual). I've attempted nothing but goodwill and truth-seeking, with zero thanks or compensation. Just the Opposite. Perhaps I am some sort of galactic observer, and I think I learned my lesson. I might simply be passing through and/or saying goodbye one last time. Cheers.
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Time_coulter_cover_parody
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 5a1fe6ce150000606e85a9fb

United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Joker-2-harley-quinn
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 Joker-Movie-Actors
    Barbies and Jokers?

A pompous and supercilious 'Joker' kind of guy loudly boasted to me about how much money the top football players made. I muttered something about it being a 'worthy cause'. He didn't seem to appreciate my response. He loudly proclaimed something about 'unifying the community'. Perhaps we both made legitimate points. I've taken a 'road less traveled' and it has seemingly destroyed me by not 'giving people what they want and telling them what they wish to hear'. People seem to worship their celebrities and athletes but does a lot of this involve 'deception'?? What if deception is more deep-seated in Earth-Humanity than we can imagine?? What if the 'god of this world' is all about the centralized control of everyone and everything through 'deception'?? What if this is the business of the 'local warden' but not the 'emissary warden'?? Years ago, an Individual of Interest told me. "God Can Run the World Any Way He Wants To." Is This True?? What if humanity is screwed?? What if we can't win?? "What is One to Do?! When to Rule Men it is Necessary to Deceive Them?!" "You Can't Handle the Truth!!" "The Truth is SO Overrated!!" "The Lie is Different at Every Level!!" In 2010: The Year We Made Contact, I Suggested to RA that Humanity Had Been Easy to Deceive. RA Replied, "VERY EASY" in a MOST CHILLING Manner. Just Saying. In the Age of AI the way things work might become more and more obvious. Perhaps 'draining the swamp' is all about the 'information war'. But what if winning the 'information war' destroys us? Pyrrhic Victory?? This thing might be more problematic and disorienting than we can imagine. Perhaps it's easier to just watch 'Cowboys and Barbies'. Cheers.
    United States AI Solar System (12) - Page 40 4678
    Cowboys and Barbies?
    Gods and Goddesses?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:25 am