tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Famous Legendary God Quetzalcoatl of South American Legend is actually a space man...

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

The Famous Legendary God Quetzalcoatl of South American Legend is actually a space man... Empty The Famous Legendary God Quetzalcoatl of South American Legend is actually a space man...

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:15 pm

I am posting this for Lester...please take a look...any comments i will pass a message along :) Peace JT

The Famous Legendary God Quetzalcoatl of South American Legend is actually a space man

The following is a quotation from a conversation in the physical that Quetzalcoatl (original name Quentin) had with a Canadian ufo contactee Oscar Magocsi on February 24,1985 in Teotihuacan, the "City of the Gods". Quetzalcoatl (Quentin) is telling Oscar Magocsi what was his (Quentin's = Quetzalcoatl's) mission at that time in Meso America & in Central America: "Since my task was about teaching them some culture
    & civilization, I went along with their unshakable belief in me as their incarnate deity (Quetzalcoatl) hoping
    to make them more receptive to novel spiritual ideas. And that strategem worked like a charm - but they were slow learners. So I just kept popping up throughout the centuries in various places... One time coming from an Easter Island conference to the coast of Chile, I even walked through Peru, Equador, the Amazon jungles, Central America, North America, right up to the Athabascan region.
    This particular journey became the subject of many tribal legends, some of it written up in Taylor Hansen's book "He Walked the Americas" .
    MY MISSION WAS TO BRING PEACE & PROSPERITY THROUGH CIVILIZATION.... I introduced agriculture, the art of writing; devised a calendar for the Meso Americans (based on a 52 year cycle, with a Pleadies orientation as a hint for Eathman's long forgotten origins), kept attempting the permanent foundation of justice & humanism in Meso America - heavily opposed by the powerful priesthood's desire to perpetuate those horribly barbaric human sacrifices....
    In Toltec territory, among the Toltecs in the Toltec city of Tula I became their priest-ruler for thirty years. After then, the scheming priests managed to oust me by clever trickery, plus run me out of town with intent to kill. According to their version, out of shame I set fire to myself & went up in flames with a threat of returning in the flesh again some day. Actually, I did speak to the crowd about such return, just before getting spectacularly beamed aboard a rescuing Federation spaceship near Vera Cruz - thus ending my millenniums long public role in those parts... "
    Incidentally this conversation was written up in a book by Oscar Magocsi titled "Odyssey in UFOs: About My Space Friends" which is available through me.

Best regards,
    Lester

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:53 am