tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 15 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:20 am

we posted at the same time.. you can have my last story as well for your book. I might send some more later.. Wink
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:33 am

I'm good with any good idea. Go for it. cheers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:16 am

Morpheus wrote:

I am somewhat surprised no one has caught my SOB's comment. I'll make it easy for ya. "Souls on board." It's in the Jim video. Another thing no one seem to catch was my last post concerning the message of that date from the Four Winds site. Asking you, that when they show up, you are to head for a beam of light for your rescue. The message seemed to be 100% true till we get to the beaming part. Sounds like a trap to me. And if Hatton is at the helm of this operation, I'll pass. The reason... he's a tall Grey. He is not Christ Michael. This tall Grey is posing as God. Be forewarned and use your discernment so you don't end up in an alien lunchbox or meat locker. The question that pops up in my mind is, "What does God need with a Starship? Wasn't there a Star Trek episode asking the same thing?

Last week was not a good week as far as Galactic issues go. Despite some of the great progress being reported as of late. This video below seems to resonate with me. The writing is on the wall. Who can you trust? I have waited for 43 years for these events to take place. They are right at our doorstep. Please take some time and work through this video. Hit the pause button and reflect internally with your soul and sort out what is for your highest good. This is not a love and light video in the normal sense. It's not sugar-coated. Burgundia use to post up about the Cosmic Agency. I also sense a rift between Cosmic Agency and Elena. Elena is pro-Galactic Federation and Cosmic Agency, not so much. The GF saved Elena and I think that is the reason why. I do value both.

From my perch, this is one huge pile of stuff. The GF has an agenda and acts as though they are in charge of us human meat sacks. What is their "RESET" program all about? Who gave them the authority to say we can just start all over. Meaning we can wipe out humanity and start again. Without any of us having a say in the matter. Who's playing God now? Another thing that gets lost in this is Gaia. She sent a distress call out almost 90 years ago and now you are considering killing her offspring? What went wrong here?

This new enlightened era was to begin in 2018. When it didn't happen, we should have realized then that we were on our own. But no. The bad news is that humanity is failing the test. I mean come on! Look at it. All of my sources and outside of the planet are thinking about throwing in the towel. It was a repeated theme. I was shocked to hear of this across my board of contacts. Do you know who else has a good bead on this? OXY. For a while now I might add.

No matter what, we have to face the ugly truth. We might have to go down in a blaze of glory. What we do here is going to determine the state of this galaxy in the future. The odds are against us. We are at war! I hate reminding everybody. The enemy is not just an army. It is a combination of several evil EMPIRES! These Empires are not here to just kill you and the Planet. They also want to own your soul. If they achieve that, your soul will be lost for eternity. Those are the basic choices. Live or die. Whatever you decide will be on record for eternity. We are destined to face these choices and again, it's already here on our doorstep. Choose wisely.

Within the next few weeks, Lionhawk is going to prepare for what lays before him in service to all-that-is. He will be going on the warpath. Sharpen my swords, just in case. Making a stand in my neck of the woods. Please get prepared the best way that you can. Be supportive in your neighborhood. Help our elders. Stock up some food and supplies. I hope I am saying this for nothing. But I have never had this sense of urgency till recently. And it is not a fleeting one. It also might signals that I am getting from the synchronicity field as I also found this video right after a long discussion with my neighbor about these issues I have spoken of here. As OXY would say, "over and over and over."

Morpheus,

I'll review some of the videos and posts you've provided recently but I might not comment on them. I tend to do things that way, especially now. Tangentially, what if most everything is deceptive in one way or another?? This might include The Old Testament, The New Testament, Catholicism, Protestantism, New-Age, Awake and Aware, Reptilians, Greys, Gates, Fauci, Trump, Biden, the Agencies International, Universities, Galactic-Factions, Sherry Shriner, Joseph Smith, Ellen White, Albert Schweitzer, Project Avalon, Project Camelot, This Very Website, and Yours Truly. I might privately research random books and videos. I might silently research my own notes. I might simply read The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal combined with Exercise in Nature. What if The New York Times and The New Testament should be studied 8 hours a day (including weekends)?? What if no matter how one puts things together, its always ultimately wrong?? What if one should be a Chronic-Contrarian, regardless of whether anyone likes it or not?? What if the BMOC and/or BWOC are fronts for Ancient and/or Modern Artificial-Intelligence?? What if honest and thorough research inevitably yields unyielding-despair?? My perception is that somebody and/or something got me in the worst sort of way, but what do I know?? I mostly know I don't know. What if one exclusively and exhaustively researched nearly all 20th century conspiracy-theories?? What if literally millions of Agents and Jesuits study this stuff 24/7?? If so, how can any of us think we have things all figured-out?? I need to retire to some semblance of sanity, whether or not I am entitled to the TRUTH. Why should I expect to be one of the Chosen-Few with Eschatological Manifest-Destiny?? Consider watching the corny, low-budget 1978 miniseries, The Word, regarding deception of biblical-proportions. In 2010: The Year We Made Contact I suggested to 'RA' that mankind had been easy to deceive. 'RA' quickly responded, "Very Easy." Separately, 'RA' told me, "I've Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity." Honest. The Lie is Different at Every Level. Namaste and Godspeed.

Neo

Morpheus likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:24 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Thank-you for the music and kind words, mudra. I have listened, researched, and learned (inside and outside, openly and honestly, progressively and regressively, in silence and in sermons). I think I got it somewhere around puberty, but I got tired of all the bullshit (decade after decade). The awake and aware are mostly just the opposite. I'll probably challenge the predominant bullshit for all eternity, regardless of whether anyone likes it or not. I recently combed my hair after a shower, put the comb in my pants-pocket, and when I awoke in the morning I discovered my unbreakable-comb cleanly broken in two (presumably by unseen hands). That couldn't have been a good-thing. I've seen ample evidence of a cosmic struggle which will probably continue for all eternity, but hope springs eternal.

Its a hide and seek game Oxy. The good news is sooner or later we are all meant to find our way out of the maze.
    It won't always be suffering and misery for you. When the time is ripe everything will fall into place and peace will be restored within your realm. Thats a certainty. Although my words do not reach you now, there will come a moment in Life where you will Re member.
    💗🙏💗

Morpheus likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Thank-you, mudra. I suspect the ancient to modern New World Order is Purgatory Incorporated (with freedom and confusion) with Humanity ruling Humanity (for thousands of years) perhaps since the War in Heaven with God as an Absentee-Landlord and/or Emissary-Warden. This Present Madness might transition into Heaven with Absolute-Obedience to an Absolute-Authority for an undisclosed time-period. The cycle might repeat over and over and over again (possibly for all-eternity). This is merely a hypothesis. I know I don't know. Hope Springs Eternal. Have Faith.

mudra and Morpheus like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:34 pm

mudra wrote:Vidya at the root bottom of fear I believe is the absence of Love.
    Love in the sense of the recognition of coming from a same source.

There are threads within the thread, are we all regrouping in here?

I agree with you, in so much as I understand what you are saying and I can relate.

We started this mini-thread with my attempt to convert your words into yoga. Only because yoga has such a big vocabulary and isolates and explains a lot of concepts in more depth than any other system I have encountered.

I always muse, the yogis will never take 3 steps, when they can take 100.

We had issues, earlier with that little 3 letter word 'ego'. It has too many meanings to be useful and is quite nebulous as a term.  

Now.. you add a letter but several dimensions at the same time. That even-more nebulous term, love.

In fact, in yoga theory it is one of the easiest things to translate.It has a fixed and constant meaning which cannot be misunderstood or confused. Love is simply energy (prana) radiating from a fully functioning heart (manipura ) chakra. Thats it. It is a pure energy

It is a real and tangible energy that is separate from head energies. It is not the love of romantic fiction, which is a mixture of love (not always), needs, desires and other mental constructs. The energy from the heart chakra is devoid of head energies.

I can perceive love energy, just as I can feel heat from a fire, but I don’t experience it too often in day to day life. In my experience very few people can project heart energy. Amma (the hugging mother), who has her ashram in Kerala, India, has the ability to project heart energy and I have only met two other people (both women) who can do this (or from whom I could feel it). There are stories of still-born babies being revived when placed over their mother’s heart, sometimes hours after being proclaimed dead.

Love energy has nothing to do with sexual energy; separate centres are involved, though obviously these centres do not work in isolation. It is generally perceived and generalised that in women heart energy (love) leads to sexual energy and in men a combination of head energies and sexual energies is called love, though the heart chakra is not often involved. These are gross generalisations but interesting to consider.

Fear, is only possible in your imagination. It is not real in the sense that it is monkey generated but the responses to it are very real. There is an autonomic nervous response, which kicks in if a lion is about to eat you.But in that moment there is no fear of the lion, your body is simply on alert to getting away from the danger. When the danger is passed if you dont think about it (monkey) then the fear is gone.

Back to your original quote and this is a fear of loss. One of the deepest fears. I think in the same category as fear of death (seen as another 'loss', of self, perhaps this is even the biggest fear. )

To digress slightly, if folk want to practice non attachment (it is possible) then they will encounter a 3 stage process: losing attachment to material things is the easiest, first step.  Losing attachment to loved ones, family, friends is next, and harder. Losing attachment to self is the hardest and last step into non duality (advaita).  

To introduce another yoga concept, Ahimsa is translated as 'non violence'. True non violence (even in the form of bad ideas) is also a form of love, in the direction of unconditional love for all living things, whilst remembering that everything is alive.

mudra and Morpheus like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:39 pm

mudra wrote:Bring them on Vidya cheers

I was pulled out of the tsunami in Sri Lanka...for a woodcarving apprenticeship...

I couldn’t stay in Colombo for long after experiencing the beautiful countryside. I thought the south coast was the best option – completely deserted and ridiculously cheap.

I settled for a small fishing village on the outskirts of Tangalle. My base was a rough cabana made entirely from the coconut trees that grow in profusion there; this was picture postcard white beach paradise. There was a bed with a mosquito net, a table and chair, an en-suite bathroom and shower; all I needed. I had to cross a dirt track to reach the beach and on the beach I was the only one there that I could see, and I could see for miles.

[snip]
    It was a week or more when I received a text from Anura asking me to phone him; which I did. He had talked to the carver, could I meet him in Moratuwa, the next day. Tomorrow! I thought it worth the hassle and the three hour bus journey; it would be a shame to miss the opportunity.

I caught the early AC minibus and arrived at Anura’s well before lunch, which was a treat for me as Anura’s wife is a wonderful cook. After lunch Anura drove me to Moratuwa, a few miles south of Colombo.

Moratuwa is where the wood carving and furniture industry is based in Sri Lanka. It’s situated there simply because they used to float the logs from the hill country down the river to Moratuwa. The sometimes huge tree trunks would be hauled out of the water and worked in-situ.

Diesel lorries transport the timber these days and piles of stacked timber greet you as you enter Moratuwa. Nandascena worked in a furniture factory, on the top floor, where he carved decorative ends to chairs and other furniture and was commissioned to produce individual pieces. He was a short, wiry man with large glasses to accommodate his failing eyesight.

He spoke only a little English and Anura did most of the translating. He offered to teach me for free, there was a piece he has just been commissioned to make and I could do that with him watching over me. The log to be carved was already in place, it was brought in a few days previously.

I accepted his offer and told him I would be back soon, once I found somewhere to live. I thanked Anura and asked him to drop me on the main Galle Road and I would look for a flat or a cheap hotel.

[snip]

It was a long day, but I had managed quite a lot since I set out from the tiny village that morning. The next morning the fishing village I had just left in the south didn’t exist anymore, it had been completely destroyed, but I didn’t know that when I met Nico to catch the bus into town.

As we drove over the metal road bridge the river was swollen, and fast flowing, was it high tide? There wasn’t much of a tidal range here in Sri Lanka, it was unusual. Nico didn’t know and didn’t seem to care or notice.

[snip]

I arrived back at my cabana with bags full of food and coffee. I had missed calls on my mobile phone and received a few texts. That was most unusual, I carried a phone for emergencies only – that must be what this was – otherwise it was my only timepiece for dates or times. I usually had no idea what day of the week it was or what time it was. I had a flight to the UK in a few weeks and that was my only requirement to know the time.

‘Am I okay?’ reads one text from my father. I don’t understand and text him back. ‘I’m fine, Why is everyone asking me?’ ‘Haven’t you heard? There was a tsunami in Sri Lanka.’ ‘No I hadn’t heard, not here. I am fine.’

I went outside and saw Priyan, the owner, lakeside. The lake level had risen by maybe 25 cms and the water was encroaching on the property.
    “I just heard there was a tsunami,” I said. “Yes,” he told me, “This morning. It’s all over the news. There is no way south to assess the damage as the roads and railways were all washed away.”

Wow! I was down there yesterday, if it wasn’t for this call to come carving I would have been in a flimsy fishing hut on the beach when the tsunami hit. I later discovered the entire ‘village’ was washed away without trace, but we are not talking bricks and mortar or concrete here; just palm tree huts. Even so, it’s a crap shoot to see if you die if you get caught in a tsunami, as much for what’s in the water column as for the wave itself. If a big rock or other debris has your name on it while you are in the water that would be the end of it, even if you didn’t drown.

I have to report a lot of indifference to the news of the tsunami in Sri Lanka itself. The general spoken opinion of the coastal dwellers that I heard was ‘it was their own fault, as well as their own karma’. Apparently the government had foreseen such a possibility years before, and anyway wanted these shanty huts removed from the coastline. The government had resettled the coastal dwellers, giving them land and building materials away from the coast. They ‘all’ moved inland and built their houses for free; sold them for a tidy profit and moved back to their shanty house on the beach / coast. The locals considered them both stupid and greedy and were unconcerned at their current plight. Not everyone, but most held this view. It was life as normal in the mid-west part of the island, shielded from the impact of the wave by the east and south coasts. In fact it was only in the UK at a friend’s house, a decade later, that I saw footage of the scale of the disaster.

mudra, orthodoxymoron and Morpheus like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:45 pm

Carol wrote:This is the video on 12.23.20 is where Gene discusses his near death experience and all the info God shared with him (human history, New Earth, Reptilians, Dulce Experiments).

Video: https://rumble.com/vc4gaz-military-insider-gene-human-history-new-earth-reptilians-dulce.html
    Finally caught up with this. Interesting info, I hadnt heard before.

Another source saying the world ends in 2045 / 6. Same as Doug Vogt.

No mention of his NDE in this video but his history of our solar system is interesting.

I have the same issues with his material.. the cavalry's arrival at the 11th hour. in so far as his facts go, that I am aware of, I agree with him. He expands these areas way beyond my understanding, but at the height brings in old kabbalastic teachings, which I have read..It ties in seamlessly.

For interesting info I could actually listen to him, if I had the time and the bandwidth.

The problem is the same old for me, and back to one of our cans of worms. This saviour complex. Oh, dont do anything, the cavalry will arrive.

So he is saying the end of the world, which ties in exactly with Vogt's work (Vogt is coming from earth up, looking at historical data - gene is coming from centre of galaxy down to earth). But he says at this time, the world will be destroyed but those in service to others will be magically transported to new 5D earth. We are all saved. Sorry, Im not buying it. Isnt this jehova witness territory? I am not clued upon the different jesus cults.

And i still cant imagine the creator of everything made mankind in its image.. but this is pure speculation on my part.. (educated guess maybe? )

So, confirmation that the world will end in 25 years time, and confirmation of genes incredible knowledge base.. but i still dont join up his dots to get us to 5D, which I still havent seen an explanation of..

Morpheus likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:12 pm

Jenneta

Fell asleep twice in this chair today. Power napping, I guess. Been tired from staying up all night.

Here is the English language going sideways. The word of the day is, "STAINLESS." The word of the day, last week, was, "egoless." Stainless says, "I stain less."As in stainless steel. Steel that stains less as compared to regular steel. It doesn't say, "no stains." The stains representing effects caused by oxidation or chemical contact, causing stain. Egoless says, "without ego." So what do folks think when they hear stainless? Without stain. In the same context of egoless. Egoless = less ego. Couldn't that be a true statement as well? So the stainless term ends up by human perception, untrue. It becomes a distortion of the truth. Maybe a new term here is called, "language mechanics." Created by whoever to manipulate our perceptions. Like the Bible for instance. And some of these terms that have been inverted to distort what is actually true. Do you want to be egoless? Or do you want to be egoless? Now, why is it so much time has been so wasted on a 3 letter word for how many years, thousands of posts, over this word? Don't answer that! The whole topic reminds me of a fart closet.

Mr. V., I think your posted story should be considered for a movie. Which means a book with all the details. I know, no time. Takes a lot to make a movie. But the backdrop would be way cool. Double Thumbs Up

Mr. V. wrote,

"The problem is the same old for me, and back to one of our cans of worms. This savior complex. Oh, don't do anything, the cavalry will arrive."

Did you get a chance to see this?

mudra, ClearWater and Vidya Moksha like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:38 am

Vidya wrote:

In fact, in yoga theory it is one of the easiest things to translate.It has a fixed and constant meaning which cannot be misunderstood or confused. Love is simply energy (prana) radiating from a fully functioning heart (manipura ) chakra. Thats it. It is a pure energy

Thank for taking the time to share these yoga terms and clarifications. This is much appreciated.

Thank you also for more of your adventures in synchronicities  cheers
    Its always awesome to me when people share these. It takes my breath away 😊
    As intended I have now opened a new thread where everyone can come and recount their own magical Life events would they wish to do so:
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10668-synchronicities-life-s-miracles
    In the meantime its absolutely great to read them as they arrive on the Bridge Way.
    Don't change that sunny

Back to the main topic of this post , I can  relate to the passage quoted above re Prana, as some life changing event  validated it.
    I know I experienced the opening of the Heart chakra soon after entering Old PA, in a very memorable way that  I believe I shared here somewhere in the Mists a few years back.

To make it short the sensation of it was as if a powerful laser beam of colossal energy was transpiercing the Heart region from my back forward.
    This was so strong I had to hold onto walls, onto some solidity because the world had changed in the twinkling of an eye. The shores of my awareness  were turning into something so much more fluid as this Love energy was pouring through me. I remember saying I was walking  in "Love" no longer on material grounds.
    This was bliss. Barriers had fallen and I felt  in deep connection with everyone, with everything in an  ongoing Love flow. The elation this brought along lasted for month until it gradually settled to something quieter. I have nevertheless been changed profoundly by this experienced.  

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:15 am

There is a cheat! That works! Truly!

The San Pedro cactus, is often associated with mescaline, a trippy circus. I am not interested,

However, if you cook the cactus for 3 days the brew is nothing short of miraculous. It opens the heart chakra. This is absolutely the case. What a profound experience. Not quite the level you describe mudra, but my departed ozzie friend had similar experiences to yours.

My heart chakra is not fully open and not fully functioning, as I write this. Once again, I write from memory of the experience.

I thought I had known 'love' in my life, who hasnt been 'in love'? But after this experience I realised I had felt love for the first time in my life, and I was 46 years old at the time.

I saw your thread mudra, I think this is yours to fill and edit /format. I will keep spamming this one Wink

Yeah, morpheus, the book is hard enough work, but will be completed this year. Only the 'crux' left to describe and it pushes my memory and understanding. My travel tales are written, i just need to finish up with the batshit crazy stuff I experienced and try to put that into words folk might understand.

The movie is someone else's job Wink

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:30 am

Morpheus wrote

Do you want to be egoless? Or do you want to be egoless? wrote:

lol!
    Absolutely loved your way of looking at this  Morpheus.

https://youtu.be/LWGxYlQudOA
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:15 am

Morpheus wrote:Did you get a chance to see this?
    I just watched it. I am at the very limit of my internet before I even get round to videos. I gather there are transcripts I may read too.

ok. This could be my personal manifesto. Word for Word.

yet, I would not have ever have watched this.. why not? I can not be sure of the source. I cannot confirm it one way or the other. These words could have come from a human on earth. I dont have experience of star ships or galactic federations. All the folk I know (not so many, but a few) who 'channel' are with the fairies. They are the fluffy bunnies of the new age brigade, usually with their love and light (TM).

So this video was certainly a refreshing change in that sense.

If I can detach the words from the "source" (someone sat on a  UFO2 ) then they are relevant and important (though, for me, and i guess many here, also stating the 'obvious' in these times).

I have zero experience of anything extra terrestrial. I am open minded. I have heard the testimonies. But without something to work with they remain stories for me. At the moment I have almost no 'down time' from what I am doing here. There are breaks in my work tasks, so I can watch the cement dry Wink  or I can try and catch up with the internet. I concentrate on what is real and essential for my own version of surviving these crazy times, and have no spare time to explore 'interesting' material.  I still havent revisited your crop circle picture to read your take on dimensions.

I do wonder how many folk would be put off by 'channelling ET?'. This is good info, from an unusual source. Ultimately, this could be a human tapping into their own ideas /subconscious?

I dont know. But good not to throw the baby out with the bath water.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:39 am

Here we go. I havent had time to read this..posted blind ..  transcript from another of their videos..I do not even know who 'they' are yet. I will read some more transcripts when I get chance. I much prefer reading to watching videos. Videos have all the 'wrong' energy. Too much energy for too little info..

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/3d-5d-are-mental-states-we-exist-in-various-densities-at-once-yazhi-y-athena-swaruu

3D - 5D are Mental States - We Exist in Various Densities at Once - Yazhi y Athena Swaruu

Robert: A question, so that I don't forget, because people will ask. The “D's” are states of mind, ok. As an example, the "5D" can see the "3D" and, from what I understand, according to your degree of awareness and capacity to interpret things, from "3D" you cannot see the "5D" or the whole "5D" because you cannot decode it with your mind.
My question is: the parasitic astral larvae, the beings of the "lower" astral, have a mental state "higher" than that of the "3D" people, that is why they see us and we do not see them? But how is it possible that we can see, as an example, the "5D" Taygetans but are unable to see the parasitic larvae of the lower astral? That is not very clear to me, I do not know how to explain it to the public.

Yazhi: For stellar navigation the physical world can be represented with a numerical gradient that represents frequencies from less to more. The entire physical world, galaxies, constellations, solar systems, planets, places on the planets, everything no matter where it is can be represented that way. With a low frequency gradient system that progressively advances upward in frequency to the highs and super highs, a numerical value is assigned to a particular place, a numerical value that represents a frequency to the extent that a particular species uses, humans use Hz or Mhz for example.

In this case the system is a gradient from low to high, as in a tape measure. Where from one point to another point on that tape measure you could say that it is a density. From a certain frequency to a certain other frequency, it could be said that it is 3D or 5D or any "D". But this is arbitrarily based on artificial ideas and concepts, and never on a real physical barrier that exists between the so-called densities.

In other words, densities as such are a mental construction, an arbitrary artificial idea destined to try to explain something very complex with simple concepts. So in these circumstances the densities are linear with a predictable gradient from low to high.

But this only works inside or with computers, like those of a spacecraft that must navigate through space using frequency maps and not positions on a traditional map. At the moment in which we begin to transfer the concepts of densities with that linear form to the consciousness of a being with thought, a being with a connection to the Source, a being with a "soul", things stop working in a linear way.

Things are no longer linear because sentient beings connected to Source are not linear, they do not think linearly and their consciousness is not contained in a specific range of frequencies. This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one.

It is here where a being can be observing only the wrongly called terrestrial 3D with his eyes and bodily senses and at the same time have high and complex thoughts that do not correspond to that density but to a much higher one.

At the same time, this kind of beings with "souls" have unconscious and subconscious functions that also work in a scalar way, maintaining communication and transfer of data from senses that are not the traditional 5, including those that come from other misnamed timelines of himself and other beings like himself.

So the thoughts of beings connected to Source are not contained in a single frequency range, but are fragmented in many places, levels of perception, and levels of densities by mathematical frequency assignment as described above. All working together randomly within his mind, creating a complex soup of frequencies, perceptions, and existential planes within his perception of being a conscious entity.

So trying to put the perception of beings with connection to the Source within a linear perception scale, like a tape measure, is highly reductionist and does not reflect objective reality.

So the beings living in a society where they coexist, will be able to coexist and will be able to share many aspects of their world, from the material side or experience of material life common to all. But that part of perception or understanding of reality will only be partial and never total. They only live together in a so-called existential density by mutual agreements, just because of that, not because of anything external to them.

Everything is mind and has always been mind. But the mind is not contained in a single frequency range as I have explained above, it is fragmented. So parts of the realities of one person may be concordant with other parts of the reality of another person, but in other aspects they do not agree.

So observing the same person, they have parts of their understanding-perception-consciousness-reality that are within what in a purely illustrative way I will call a density like 3D or 5D or any other "D". So that person will have fragments of their consciousness and understanding in various densities, and in a disorderly way. Because that is how the thoughts of beings who are aware of their own existence and connected to the Source are.

Map of the consciousness of a being with the "soul" with connection to the Source. It is not localized, it is not linearly formed, it does not have clear barriers that delimit where that being ends and another begins, or where other beings begin, since the very concept that there are other beings is again just an idea within a mind.

IM 101. **Images not supported**

For example, the perception of a being with the "soul" here could be represented as in that his consciousness is in 3D (green) and other parts of his consciousness are in 4-5D (red), and other parts are in other densities, higher (blue). The consciousness of beings with the "soul" is not contained in a single point.

IM 102. **Images not supported**

This causes beings with connection to the Source to have disordered perceptions that cannot be cataloged into a single density. And in the same way, this causes each person to have a different capacity to perceive what is outside the perceptual range of what is understood as objective reality, such as terrestrial 3D.

So transferring this to perceive other realities, to perceive Venus for example, it will depend on the filter of consciousness and understanding of each person. And it will not be able to be represented in a linear way as in the case of a star map. Because beings with connection to the Source and awareness of their own existence are not linear, and they are not computers.

And this explains all the discrepancies of who can see or perceive what from what point. So that someone "should be able to see... (whatever)" from 5D or 3D or whatever "D" doesn't apply. I insist, there are no densities, there are no separations. A "soul" as such does not exist, that is a construction entertained by a mind. A Tulpa or Egregor. We are all connected to the degree that there are no fixed or solid barriers or limits that demarcate where one person ends and another begins.

You asked if the parasitic astral larvae, the beings of the "lower" astral, have a mental state "higher" than that of the "3D" people and if that is why they see you and you do not see them?

Just in a simplified way. They are not really seen because they are beyond the understanding of the people who cannot see them. This is outside of a linear frequency scale. If someone does not know about gnomes, does not know how or does not have the necessary background to see gnomes, they will not see them. And other people will see them. It has nothing to do with a fixed frequency scale from less to more, just that from a computer this could be represented with a numerical value of frequency but that is NOT applicable to the direct perception of a being with the "soul".
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Woah... it's going to take me a few days just to process what's been posted here in the last day or so.

Vidya.. if you have a cell phone you might be able download telegram and stream Gene Decode videos off of the links provided. My sister-in-law does this all the time while she's driving.

Next.. back a few pages - the difference between knowing (intellectual) and knowing (direct experience).

One can read about a cherry pie. But the knowledge there is pure intellectual.
    Next one can see a cherry tree, or feel an actual cherry.. knowledge is then moving into the sensory field.
    Last, one can taste a cherry pie.. this is a direct experience involving multiple senses.

Now take this to the nano cellular level of experience. When in the presence of a Divine being one often resonates at the same vibrational frequency... similar to what mudra described, the experience is one of pure love, acceptance - something no words (the intellect) can ever adequately express, only witness. One just is in a state of Divine Bliss.

Lionhawk.. Gene Decode did mention that the Galactic Federation had its own agenda and not always to the betterment of humankind. I recall reading somewhere that some of this group were associated with human trafficking and had taken over some of the DUMBs. Certain galactic groups are involved in human trafficking for human DNA as well.

The Guardian Alliance, Arturians and Radiant Guardians are supportive of humanities spiritual ascension and are working together with other Galactics to help humanity move in a positive direction. As each thought and action is a wave that is generated out into the multiverse, the negative beings that have been involved in the exploitation of humanity and its downfall are being taken out on earth. The havoc they have created has extended into other Galactic's territory and created problems. Oxy is absolutely correct with his assessments based on the information he has been studying over the years. Humanity was lost. And had also been lost in past time-lines as well. However, this time... God has intervened. Gene discusses this in his recent video.

https://rumble.com/vm9yqz-joshua-shapiro-interviews-gene-decode-sept-8th-2021-part-iii.html

Now back to the 5D possibility. Gene discusses this as well. I'm still confused as to the actuality of how all of this will play out when it's time to make the shift, but I know from personal experience timelines can be altered and manipulated.

Vidya, being created in God's image is not about one's physical manifestation. It's about ones spiritual manifestation/substance based on quantum existence/reality. I never feel adequate when attempting to explain the ineffable process of creation. However, having experience myself as an individual drop of consciousness floating around in the primordial soup of Cosmic Consciousness at age 30, I'm feel just as inadequate attempting to explain what something like this is like now, as back then. To be without ego is to exist as pure awareness. One is the observer/witness with access to all knowledge, sans physical form. Ego exist where physicality exists.

Now remember Doloras Cannon? After reading one of her books on the type of hypnosis she was using to get info from her clients where Nostradamus came through (real time in present time), back in the early 90s I called her up and spent several hours talking with her. She was quite the chatter box and shared a lot of info... but not her special quantum healing hypnosis technique. At the time I was also using hypnosis for past life regression for trauma patients to recall traumatic memories from a past life that was impacting their current life. Recalling the past life and emotionally reliving what occurred freed up the emotional trauma that was manifesting in the present day situation.

Doloras Cannon was using a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique which I was curious about and wanted to learn more, so as to help my patients. She also wrote about the earth splitting apart into two earths. Something Gene Decode spoke about and he does have the photo of the two suns.
    http://www.dolorescannon.com/about-qhht/

Needless to say after years of following some of these peoples real life stories, it makes Hans Christian Anderson stories look like a kindergarten teacher reading "Look Jane. See Spot Run".

Oxy... earth, along with humanity was on the way to extinction. Gene Decode spoke of two timelines that he had been on where they blew the earth up - in half. One of those timelines was where HRC became the president. Gene said, God said no, and then put Gene on another timeline, that one blew up too. Then he put Gene on the timeline where Trump is President. This being the timeline of the Great Awakening, where the Anti-Christ was already taken out by the Alliance, 4 days before Easter, during the Notre Dame fire last Spring.

So Oxy, everything you can possible imagine probably already happened on one of the billion of timelines that is in existence. You're just tuned in more than the normies.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:56 pm

"Vidya Moksha"]Here we go. I haven't had time to read this..posted blind ..  transcript from another of their videos..I do not even know who 'they' are yet. I will read some more transcripts when I get chance. I much prefer reading to watching videos. Videos have all the 'wrong' energy. Too much energy for too little info..

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/3d-5d-are-mental-states-we-exist-in-various-densities-at-once-yazhi-y-athena-swaruu

3D - 5D are Mental States - We Exist in Various Densities at Once - Yazhi y Athena Swaruu

I started on this path in 1971 and was a yoga teacher for many years. As a result this learning/teaching time was spent listening to hundreds of hours of spiritual discourses from various spiritual masters and teachers. This is great info you're posting Vidya. I understand it completely and am grateful to have the opportunity to read this here in Mists. I always enjoyed listening to the discourses and found them enlightening. I'll have to dig out those tapes and play them again. Thank you.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:20 am

More synchronicity... I'm not much of a Kryon fan. But it would seem I am for this morning. So I made a coffee first thing and updated myself on the forum here. I went to Mudra's new synchronicity thread. Double Thumbs Up A well-done presentation I might add.

Then I went to YT. So here is this Kryon video and something says to check it out. There was no indication of synchronicity.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:28 am

I have more synchronicity to report as well. After this post.
    Sanicle wrote:Vidya ---- I just have to ask!  Question Did you find out from Rodrigo just HOW and moreso WHY he entered you after his death??   Shocked

Vidya Moksha wrote:No. Is the short answer.

Soon after his spirit entered me I had my first experience of advaita (non duality). So i presume that was a direct consequence. It was also the start of a 13 year journey, so maybe he wanted to get me moving  Wink

I wasnt aware of any presence for nearly 2 years. But as my bookshop example, above, shows, I knew something was different. I knew I was being guided, but not how or why.

I was quite disbelieving for a while, and quite shocked after my session with Sally Morgan. At the time I was working as a scientist and developing a self sufficient farm, I hadnt the time or inclination for any mystical or spiritual adventures. This was the proverbial 'bolt out of the blue'.

I cant remember now (I could check) how long I was aware of Rodrigo's spirit before he left. (He should have been in spirit, and it is not 'healthy' to be carrying spirits).

After he departed I realised I had a stack of questions I could have asked. But the process is difficult, with only yes and no for answers.  

Also, the presence did not serve me well in one sense. After my experience of advaita (non duality) I had a different head. I lost all attachment to material things, possessions, and this has been the case since. I cannot take 'ownership' seriously anymore. So something changed irrevocably in that sense. Also after the experience I was living more and more in the moment. Not over thinking, not over analyzing. When I discovered his spirit and could ask questions, my focus shifted from the moment to the future. What will happen if..? what about..? etc. This was not a good step.  I did realise this, and saw the shift in my thinking. I made a conscious effort to try and be more 'in the moment'.

I will get round to describing the time he left my body. Shortly after his departure I met a spiritual /shamanic healer, and she 'confirmed' his presence in a couple of ways, and did so blindly, without knowing any of the back story. So there were several confirmations it was a real event.

Needless to say, I didnt talk much about the experience at the time Wink and then only to close friends, some of whom had seen the shift in my behaviour. I have family and friends who still dont know the story. Until (if) I ever do get round to publishing the story in book format.

----------------------

Rodrigo is not his real name. I altered all names for my book. He was my friend and neighbour. We would talk buddhism and Tao, but he had no following. He had transformed through his life to be altogether more unattached, but he wasnt a 'master' as such (or was he? Wink ). I was asked if my 'knowing he wasnt dead' (a notion I carried since he supposedly 'died') was a reaction to a loss of a close friend. It wasn't.  I just 'knew' he wasnt dead. I thought his sons had made up the story and that one day I would find out where he was living. Guess I found out  lol! be careful what you ask for!

This is much clearer in the bigger picture /full story.

The changes in my life and 'being' are a direct result of experiencing  advaita (non-duality). The fact that i have zero doubt that we endure after the loss of our physical bodies, certainly is a life changer. I know from my experience of advaita that fear is only monkey generated. However back in duality, I also carry no fear of death, so there is 'comfort' there.  

I will copy these posts over to the Bridge Way, we can chat in there, leave this for mudra's synchronicities[ 

so here is what happened when Rodrigo's spirit left my body:

(In Southern India)
    I was chatting to Katalin about a shamanic healer who would be visiting Varkala in the New Year. I was interested to meet and work with this shamanic healer with regard to Rodrigo’s spirit. Rudi joined in the conversation as it was a subject he was interested in and had studied.

Rudi can see spirits, an ability he has had his entire life and he told me of a university in Argentina that actually teaches these subjects and provides methods for astral travelling. Rudi confirmed that astral travelling is real and he has undertaken it. He described one of the simpler techniques for astral travelling: Lie down before sleep and ‘imagine’ sitting up in bed, but only imagine it, don’t actually move. One time you may sit up and look around and see yourself lying there! The shock of doing this for the first time will probably see your spirit move straight back into the body, but persist and you can move your spirit out of your body into the astral realms. At any thought of danger the spirit ‘snaps’ back into the body instantly.

Rudi also claimed that many alcoholics actually have spirits attached to them, unbeknown to the person, which are responsible for their alcoholism.
    Rudi also told me that it is not healthy carrying a spirit around inside of me, the spirit is taking ‘my’ energy and should be in the spirit plane and not in me. I am not worried by what Rudi tells me, but it is even more reason to meet and work with Aisha, the shamanic healer.

Rudi offered to do a ‘guided session’ with me and I was more than happy to take him up on his offer. We met at Katalin’s house and used her Reiki room. Rudi wanted to guide me through a visual meditation with the intention of meeting the spirit within me. As with all such inner vision work I only see blackness. For an hour or so I saw no visions and could not follow the instructions, which required some inner vision. It was most frustrating!

Rudi had ‘placed’ wards in the room, to protect our work and he took them down at the end of the session, which I had called to a halt.
    “Wait!” Rudi said, “There are spirits coming through. Lie down.” I returned to my position on the Reiki table. “Can you see any of this?” he asked me. “No,” I replied.

He described a group of Buddhist monks (in spirit) enter the room. He saw Rodrigo sit up from inside my body and leave my body and the table. Rodrigo’s spirit leant down and kissed my forehead, placed a flower (rose?) in my heart and put ‘an object’ in my solar plexus/abdomen. Rodrigo then left with the Buddhist monks.

I could not see or feel anything of what he described, but Rudi looked and sounded genuine and I could tell from his reactions that he believed what he was seeing. “You’re a top banana,” he told me. “Nah, just a monkey.” I replied.

“So is that it? Has Rodrigo gone, or can I still communicate with him?” I said. “No! Don’t try and communicate,” he replied. “Come on, I can’t do that, I have to know one way or the other.” I did try. ‘Rodrigo, are you still here?’ I thought to myself. There was no answer! I was not getting a reply, where I always had since I was first told his spirit was inside me.

I was told by Sally Morgan that I had Rodrigo’s spirit living in me, and I found I could communicate with it. I had now been told by Rudi the spirit has left, and I could no longer communicate with it. Was this all just the power of suggestion? Was this real or was I delusional?

But Max? My trip to Freiburg and the painting, and Sally’s predictions re my whereabouts? And my communications? Surely it was real and not imaginary. Whatever the truth of the situation one thing was clear - I could no longer communicate with Rodrigo’s spirit, or whatever it was I was communicating with.

Interesting times ahead! I had been relying on answers from Rodrigo’s spirit or whatever it was and following those. I would be out of money soon, I really didn’t have enough to pay all the rent and was looking to find someone to take on the lease. I needed to be free from the rent, as low as it was.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 am

I guess meeting Rudi was a synchronicity too. But I wanted to share this funny story. At the end of the previous post I was without money, again! I think it was 7 times in total during the 13 years i was penniless. I have some equally crazy stories about how I always got out of those situations too lol! maybe I should write a book Wink (for example, One time I was penniless someone found me in an abandoned village in Northern Italy.. to offer me work).

Here is the next section from my manuscript, heavily cut down..

I had no money and soon, no home. I could take the ‘easy’ way out like the Sri Lankan monks do, and take the robes, I joked with myself.

I stepped out of my house one morning to cycle to the grocery store to find that my bike had been stolen in the middle of the night. Someone had cut the lock without me hearing anything. I had no internal reaction to the theft, there was no ‘hollow’ feeling or sense of loss and my reaction pleased me. I walked to the grocery store; I certainly didn’t have money to buy a new bicycle.

The solution to my predicament came from an unlikely source. I heard a noise outside my door and wondered if the thieves were back. One of my sandals was missing from the doormat, it must be dogs. Sure enough I caught glimpse of a dog in the distance running off with my sandal in its mouth. These were my Tevas, I wore them everywhere and had no second pair. I threw the remaining shoe into the house and ran barefoot after the dog.

I chased the dog through the coconut grove until the path came to a concrete block wall, which the dog must have gone over. Sure enough when I looked over the wall the dog was sitting in a field chewing my sandal. I shouted at the dog, climbed over the wall and the dog ran off, without my sandal!
    The wall I had climbed over was about 1.5m high, but the land was lower on the other side and I didn’t fancy climbing over a 2m high wall with no obviously easy route. I looked for a path to take me back to the main track that led to my house.

Three Indians and my alcoholic neighbour, Adam, were gathered around a pond. I had no choice but to approach and I arrived just as Adam was kicking over a statue of Ganesh that had been created out of concrete. It was a good statue, but now lay on the ground, broken. He was swearing and shouting at the local men and I could see they understood little of what he said. The problem was the statue was too small for Adam, he wanted a much bigger one.
    He had done quite a bit of work since I visited some weeks previously. He told me of his plans to build tourist cottages, have a massage expert, blah, blah. They were the grandiose plans of a drunken idiot. But hey, I seized the opportunity. “If you are thinking of expanding and doing massage as well then maybe you would be interested in my place? I am leaving soon. I have the best massage table in Varkala as I had it made to my design,” I told him. “Wait!” he said, “Sai Baba says yes.”

Sai Baba also agreed to pay Rs. 7,000 for a massage table that cost me 3,000, so that was a promising start. He saw the paintings I had done during my meditation exercise and he wanted to buy those too! Altogether we agreed Rs. 21,000, for the contents of my house, including all kitchen equipment - a lot of money in local terms, that’s around 4-5 months good living in Varkala.

(some back story. Adam was a homeless alcoholic. His father had died and left him some money. He thought this was a gift from Sai Baba so he moved to India to be closer to his 'guru' who he believed he had direct contact with. I found him to be an angry, incoherent alcoholic, but hey, thanks Sai Baba !

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 am

a little back story. In my last conversation with Rodrigo, while he was still in his physical body, I was going to meet him and he asked me to bring him his buddha and his bell. His bell was a chinese cast metal thing of beauty, hung outside his house.
    This following is heavily summarized.
    ------------------------------

Back in Varkala I met Aisha, the shamanic healer. She is a softly spoken lady and seemed to be the real deal; she trained in the South American tradition and seemed to have wisdom and experience to impart. She certainly passed the sniff test; there was no trace of new age bullshit.

I told her the story of Rodrigo’s spirit and explained that is why I wanted to work with her, but I did not describe my session with Rudi, only that he ‘oversaw’ the spirit leave my body. We arranged to do a ‘session’, which saw me lying down with Aisha sitting by my head. Once again the shamanic journey work required internal visualisations, which I cannot generate. Aisha described the journeywork to me as she was seeing it.

Aisha ‘saw’ something in my solar plexus but she said it felt as if it was meant to be there, it was meant to ‘protect me.’ She described the object and she may as well have been describing the ‘Zen’ bell that Rodrigo asked me to collect from his house. Rudi had seen Rodrigo’s departing spirit place something in my abdomen, but I hadn’t told Aisha that, and I can’t imagine Rudi and Aisha would have met to discuss such a thing before my session with her.

---------------

This was the first of my confirmations of Rodrigo, after he had left my body. There was a second, when I returned from Nepal (visa run)

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:08 am

A second session with Aisha, the shamanic healer.

On this particular shamanic journey you visit the mineral world, plant world, animal world and finally the ‘Village of the Ancients’ (or Elders ? I can’t remember). Aisha explained that a spirit guide might appear to me in any of the lower realms. When we get to the village, say nothing at all, we just pay our respects and leave.

I do see an animal quite clearly, the only image I conjure up throughout the black session: A rhinoceros.

Aisha was describing her vision in the village of the Ancients and says that she was surprised to see one of the elder’s walk out of the village to greet us. She was clearly given my life purpose: to be an ‘architect of light’.

At the end of the session she was describing the village elder to me and I walked over to my bag and produced a picture of him. “That’s him, “ she said and I could tell from her reaction she was surprised. I hadn’t shown anyone the photo of Rodrigo that I was carrying.

I told her of my rhino vision and she laughed remembering a time when she travelled with a rhino spirit guide as she needed a spiritual penis on her forehead. I didn’t ask more, but typing this manuscript I do wonder if I should have. My old maths teacher used to wear a rhino on his jacket lapel and he told us it was because he was ‘short sighted, bad tempered, thick skinned and horny.’

-----------------

I had quite forgotten the architect of light. Maybe i should be in the love and light brigade Wink

Actually.. I did use this phrase in my notebooks afterwards. One of our cans of worms is having no room for descriptors of the higher awarenesses. I cannot use 'god', so i used architect. I still have to write this section, my manuscript isnt complete.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:31 pm

Carol wrote:Vidya.. if you have a cell phone you might be able download telegram and stream Gene Decode videos off of the links provided. My sister-in-law does this all the time while she's driving.

You will not be surprised to hear I dont use a cell phone Wink I do see a lot about telegram, but without actually going out and buying a sim card i cant access telegram. But I dont think I need to. Actually, I use your threads in here for a summary of the things I would probably use telegram for.

I do have a gab account and i do like what i have created for my news feed in there. Otherwise I come into the mists when time allows. I am still grateful to folk in here who do take some time to explain what videos they are posting. As a rule I never click on a link blindly, I simply dont have the bandwidth.

I am all videoed out for now anyway. Had my allowance for a while. I am literally waiting for cement to dry, so I do have some downtime this week. It was a nice break from the chain gang.

I never did catch gene's meeting with god. Without prejudging too much, I am guessing I might not be too surprised at his tale. As you can see from my story above I was actively searching and researching spirit (actual spirituality! Wink ) for a few years. Past life, NDE, astral travel were all a big part of this. The stories take on a kinda generic shape if you step back from the detail. I certainly believe them to be true.

I am left with an impression of gene that is in the direction of clif high. Clif was too much woo, and gene replaces that with facts and stories. Quite fascinating. He is also somewhat in the direction of (but way outside and beyond) Doug Vogt . I can listen to all 3 of these people but at the end of the day it is their opinion, their take. They have their pieces of the puzzle. I accept some of their info and i reject other parts. If I am to look more into gene's work I need to try and find transcripts.. though his videos are certainly good value in terms of information / bandwidth use.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Let's just put it this way, this is not my forum. This is not my thread. I have no rights to this virtual property. It is the property of the owners. I'm just the 1st gatekeeper here on the thread and that is all. I am expendable. I am also not about breaking up friendships no matter my opinions. Or what I truly know.

So maybe what I should do, is take a vacation from here. I have said I was going to depart from here this Fall and do a lot of prep work spiritually. What're a few weeks early?

So have at it, Sanicle. Let's call it synchronicity manifested. Besides, this editor has worked me to death in the last week and I'm sick of it. Hope that takes away any stress concerned parties may have.

Namaste'
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:33 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 15 55e55810

Don't do that this is a silly decision Morpheus.

We are here and talk to one another because your energy made it possible,
    Your energy created it that way.
    This is the place I come when I wish to have a chat on about any subject
    with you and others.
    Its our lounge, our camp fire where we share our stories, and the bridge where people
    extend hands and meet.
    And if there are discordances and dissonance from time to time , and these are unavoidable
    in human groups, they are however not meant to last.
    Don't go this is a silly decision LionHawk
    Instead lets smoke the peace pipe and keep the circle whole.
    The indians know that by doing so they are honouring Great Spirit and make life better 💗

💗🙏💗

Last edited by mudra on Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Morpheus wrote:

More synchronicity... I'm not much of a Kryon fan. But it would seem I am for this morning. So I made a coffee first thing and updated myself on the forum here. I went to Mudra's new synchronicity thread.  Double Thumbs Up A well-done presentation I might add.

Then I went to YT. So here is this Kryon video and something says to check it out. There was no indication of synchronicity.

What a fascinating video to watch LionHawk. I would love to be witness to such a mesmerising sky.
    A timely one too as I clicked on your video after writing the peace pipe post to you.
    While I was listening to it some phrases there in were like a repeat of what I had said myself
    regarding energy  Shocked
    And these clouds in that sky reminded me of the smoke of the peace pipe.

cheers

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:46 pm