tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:57 pm

mudra wrote: sunny

I am so pleased to hear this Morpheus.
    Once you are in the world of synchronicities you know you are on the right path,
    In the right version of the world 😊
    Well done of you to see through cheers
    I noticed that video of David Icke the other day and thought about watching it.
    Thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

💗🙏💗

Thank you so much, Mudra. I also knew that you would appreciate this more so than others because you are just awesome. And I am so happy to share this with you. Everyone else too! This synchronicity field has always been there and it would knock on my door from time to time. For the last couple of years, this field has been knocking on my door almost daily and sometimes, several times a day. And the intensity of it increases as I go forward. Back in the Spring, I was instructed to, "Just step into it." I didn't at the time and the reason for that was because of a programmed blockage. Now it's cleared. just another step closer.

David's video applies to this timeline. Will people listen? Really listen?

The Karen

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:10 am

I am somewhat surprised no one has caught my SOB's comment. I'll make it easy for ya. "Souls on board." It's in the Jim video. Another thing no one seem to catch was my last post concerning the message of that date from the Four Winds site. Asking you, that when they show up, you are to head for a beam of light for your rescue. The message seemed to be 100% true till we get to the beaming part. Sounds like a trap to me. And if Hatton is at the helm of this operation, I'll pass. The reason... he's a tall Grey. He is not Christ Michael. This tall Grey is posing as God. Be forewarned and use your discernment so you don't end up in an alien lunchbox or meat locker. The question that pops up in my mind is, "What does God need with a Starship? Wasn't there a Star Trek episode asking the same thing?

Last week was not a good week as far as Galactic issues go. Despite some of the great progress being reported as of late. This video below seems to resonate with me. The writing is on the wall. Who can you trust? I have waited for 43 years for these events to take place. They are right at our doorstep. Please take some time and work through this video. Hit the pause button and reflect internally with your soul and sort out what is for your highest good. This is not a love and light video in the normal sense. It's not sugar-coated. Burgundia use to post up about the Cosmic Agency. I also sense a rift between Cosmic Agency and Elena. Elena is pro-Galactic Federation and Cosmic Agency, not so much. The GF saved Elena and I think that is the reason why. I do value both.

From my perch, this is one huge pile of stuff. The GF has an agenda and acts as though they are in charge of us human meat sacks. What is their "RESET" program all about? Who gave them the authority to say we can just start all over. Meaning we can wipe out humanity and start again. Without any of us having a say in the matter. Who's playing God now? Another thing that gets lost in this is Gaia. She sent a distress call out almost 90 years ago and now you are considering killing her offspring? What went wrong here?

This new enlightened era was to begin in 2018. When it didn't happen, we should have realized then that we were on our own. But no. The bad news is that humanity is failing the test. I mean come on! Look at it. All of my sources and outside of the planet are thinking about throwing in the towel. It was a repeated theme. I was shocked to hear of this across my board of contacts. Do you know who else has a good bead on this? OXY. For a while now I might add.

No matter what, we have to face the ugly truth. We might have to go down in a blaze of glory. What we do here is going to determine the state of this galaxy in the future. The odds are against us. We are at war! I hate reminding everybody. The enemy is not just an army. It is a combination of several evil EMPIRES! These Empires are not here to just kill you and the Planet. They also want to own your soul. If they achieve that, your soul will be lost for eternity. Those are the basic choices. Live or die. Whatever you decide will be on record for eternity. We are destined to face these choices and again, it's already here on our doorstep. Choose wisely.

Within the next few weeks, Lionhawk is going to prepare for what lays before him in service to all-that-is.
    He will be going on the warpath. Sharpen my swords, just in case. Making a stand in my neck of the woods. Please get prepared the best way that you can. Be supportive in your neighborhood. Help our elders. Stock up some food and supplies. I hope I am saying this for nothing. But I have never had this sense of urgency till recently. And it is not a fleeting one. It also might signals that I am getting from the synchronicity field as I also found this video right after a long discussion with my neighbor about these issues I have spoken of here. As OXY would say, "over and over and over."

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:36 am

When I was travelling I actually made no plans, as such. I simply followed the synchronicities. If I ignored them,they would slow down. If I stayed in the same spot too long, and ignored the synchronicities, they would stop. For a while. Then I would either get a sign I couldnt ignore, or the synchronicities would start again.

Once I was mobile again, the synchronicities would continue.

I would usually find myself in a place with no idea why I was there,, until it became obvious (and it always did).. why I had to be at a location, or meet someone,or find something.  

I was clearly guided to my current spot. I wont relate the story now, it's too long out of context, but for sure I was guided here by spirit.

For almost a year I have had my head down, there is a lot of physical work and I have had no help, other than the occasional help from a neighbour's tractor.

Given my past experiences I expected the synchronicities to stop..  I am not looking for them, I am not travelling and I am not going anywhere! And I thought they had.

However, the synchronicites started again with a vengeance a month or so back, some involving folk from this forum, some outside. Most curious. More curious is that they dont involve me moving anywhere. I am in the right location, for sure.  

I am keeping up with old patterns in here  lol!  I have a stack of questions and no time. Whenever I try to catch up, the thread has moved on, and I have even more questions. I am still back at a point in here before we even get to dimensions, let alone the latest posts..  
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:17 am

Carol wrote:Gene’s repertoire is so vast he can go on (and off script) for hours without a breath so this is chock full of fascinating information." 2 hr. 38 min. It's a rumble video link.
    https://rumble.com/vgdmur-gene-decode-interview-pt.-1.html
    I am not up to speed with computers and programs. In fact I am more or less at the point I was 15 years ago.
    I use a program called 4k video downloader. It is the only way I can watch videos as I can download in a much smaller resolution than they are played online, it is huge saving on bandwidth.
    But 4k VD doesnt support rumble! I cant watch anything on rumble.
    Does anyone know of different download programs that might work.. i know the gene decode videos are sometimes mirrored to bitchute, which i can download.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:24 am

Morpheus wrote: Another thing no one seem to catch was my last post concerning the message of that date from the Four Winds site. Asking you, that when they show up, you are to head for a beam of light for your rescue. The message seemed to be 100% true till we get to the beaming part. Sounds like a trap to me.

I certainly picked up on this and was going to comment. I am pleased to see you type the above. It was my very first thought. It's a trap. Who would walk blindly into a ray of light?

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Seashore
    Seashore

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Empty Here Ya Go

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:26 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:28 am

Morpheus wrote:
    Elena is back on tonight. And so soon. 3rd time in a few months. I sent her an invite to this little website.
    It is hard to imagine a worse time to invite anyone into the mists. the exchanger has completely trashed the place with her junk posts. We should clean up before inviting guests around
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:34 am

Thanks. I think most of his videos from the last 6 months are mirrored on bitchute. And this one may be the one i was looking for?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/znl99oqnplR9/

but i havent checked yet.. another thing I need to get round to Wink
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:08 am

I just wrote a post and poof. What you see is what you get. It disappeared.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:45 am

sunny

Good to see you posting on the Bridge-Way, SeaShore! I appreciate you! Big Grin 2

You're not behind as much as you think, Mr. V. So much data is coming out right now, who can keep up? And if there is anything you want to discuss from previous pages, just bring it up and we will do our best to address whatever that is. I have no problems learning from a healthy exchange. You are well-grounded and that makes a world of difference in any exchange. So bring it on. Boxer Big Grin 3

So a year or so ago, I tried the 4k downloader. The program locked up my computer. Completely. Had to hard boot it and then deployed PC Matic. Got rid of it. What I realized is that I might have gotten a download from a third-party site. I will confirm this later today. I have also asked if anyone knew of a good downloader back then and got no response. So on that front, your guess is as good as mine.

Clean-up? Great minds think alike. I am also planning to go through all of my posts here on the Bridge-Way and delete all the censored videos. At least here, I can take some responsibility for this thread. That way, Carol, won't have extra work to do. Now if we can get others to do that, it would surely help. Especially with all the censorship going on now.

Where I come from, we have a term called, "controlled confusion." And I will leave it at that. I don't know what to make of it. Cow

Good Morning!

Ancient One

sunny

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:03 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:And this one may be the one i was looking for?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/znl99oqnplR9/

but i havent checked yet.. another thing I need to get round to Wink
    I don't think so; I think the one I posted was the exact mirror of what you asked for.

scratch

Vidya Moksha likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:25 am

Vidya you are another one who surfs on the wave of synchronicities. sunny
    They have nothing to do with coming or going anywhere but everything to do with walking through life on our Spirit shoes cheers
    Synchronicities I consider the best things that ever happen to me, like a lamp that sheds light in the dark and shows me the way

Seashore and Vidya Moksha like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:38 am

Does anyone know of different download programs that might work.. i know the gene decode videos are sometimes mirrored to bitchute, which i can download. wrote:

https://scloudtomp3downloader.com/rumble-video-downloader?lang=en

And many others: https://engine.presearch.org/search?q=how+to+download+rumble+videos

🙏💗

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:13 am

Seashore wrote:
    I don't think so; I think the one I posted was the exact mirror of what you asked for.
    scratch
    Sorry, Seashore, I should have trusted your search abilities. I didnt get past the date on the video,which is different to one I was looking for, but if this is a mirror, then it may be the one! thanks. I will take a peek later.

I have to be so careful what I download. One the one hand I like to be internet limited  (real life anyone?) but on the other, it is a pain sometimes

downloading now.. thanks all! Embarassed oh, to be a newbie again. maybe that is real progress lol!

Seashore likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:43 am

mudra wrote:
    Vidya you are another one who surfs on the wave of synchronicities.  sunny
    They have nothing to do with coming or going anywhere but everything to do with walking through life on our Spirit shoes  cheers
    Synchronicities I consider the best things that ever happen to me, like a lamp that sheds light in the dark and shows me the way

Indeed. Sorry if i wasnt clear. Not ALL my synchronicities involved me moving Very Happy that would have been a little too tiring !

For me it is often confirmation too.

However, i certainly did notice they are more frequent if I am moving / travelling.

I have tales from my travels regarding synchronicities and spirit guides that most folk wouldnt believe. It was hard for me to believe, and I was experiencing them Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:17 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Sorry, Seashore, I should have trusted your search abilities.
    No worries.

Here's how I knew:

Screenshot from Rumble:
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 ODhXY4F

Bitchute:
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:27 am

Ah.. ok,, this was this one I was after
    Video: https://rumble.com/vc4gaz-military-insider-gene-human-history-new-earth-reptilians-dulce.html

are they the same?

i downloaded the original anyway, with the on line downloader mudra suggested.

now i just have to find time to watch it Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:03 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:i downloaded the original anyway, with the on line downloader mudra suggested.

now i just have to find time to watch it Wink  
    Okay you're sure you've got the right one, now?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:09 am

cheers  It embeds right!!

That's the first time I've seen anything but Bitchute embed correctly using the button we have.  

Means I don't have to search Bitchute anymore.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:41 am

I have tales from my travels regarding synchronicities and spirit guides that most folk wouldnt believe. It was hard for me to believe, and I was experiencing them Wink wrote:

Bring them on Vidya cheers

Seashore likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:47 am

Double entry

Last edited by mudra on Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:48 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:

i downloaded the original anyway, with the on line downloader mudra suggested.

now i just have to find time to watch it Wink  [/size]

Best to turn it into an Mp3 or podcast that you can  listen to while working.

https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-convert-video-to-mp3.html

And others:
    https://engine.presearch.org/search?q=how+to+turn+a+video+into+mp3+or+podcast
    [/quote]

Last edited by mudra on Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:49 am

My entire journey was essentially one joined up synchronicity. You know what I mean..

I am writing my third book, it is almost complete, I am going to publish it with my yoga book. This one delves deeper into my mystical journey but also details my physical journey.

Here is one entry from Sri Lanka.

The ‘synchronicities’ continued. There was a small second hand bookshop in Colombo in the Fort area, was it in Hospital Street? It was a jumble of a shop and I never knew its opening hours, it was closed more times than it was open when I visited, which most times I was in the city. There was a small shelf of ‘spiritual’ books which never seemed to change; I knew all the titles. When I started looking at the Tarot in more depth it became apparent I would have to learn astrology, although the subject never interested me. I found the astrology book I needed on the shelf in the bookshop and I know it wasn’t there the previous week. When I finished that book I needed the next level of astrology, visited the bookshop again and the book I needed was on the shelf. Coincidence? I don’t think so, this was how my life seemed, I would find the things I needed and the people I needed to meet with no effort. It was these kind of experiences that had led me to Sally Morgan in attempt to discover my spirit guides.
    When I left Colombo for India some months later I took a bunch of flowers to the lady who ran the bookshop and I told her that they were a gift in recognition of the ‘gifts’ (I paid for them) I had received in her shop. Hours later I would catch the bus home, a frequent bus south, there is one every five minutes or so heading down the Galle Road. The bookshop lady got on my bus clutching her flowers and smiled at me, more coincidence eh?

this sort of thing you mean ? lol!

Seashore likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:13 am

This is a cut down version of what is in my book. This is my craziest story. All completely as I remember it.

I headed south to London for my meeting with Sally Morgan. Her current client drove a Porche, which was parked in the driveway, which says as much as you need to know about her fees and her clientele. I waited in the lounge with her husband until she had finished her session and then joined her in a small room she used to provide her service.

She introduced herself and told me she had worked with Princess Diana and still channelled her after her death. Not a convincing start for me. She told me she was clairaudio, clairvoyant, could see spirit world and could see the future. A near death experience as a child gave her these abilities.
    I said nothing about myself or my purpose for visiting. She started to give me a ‘cold-reading’. ‘Do I know a Jim, or John, or Jim, or whatever. I was seriously unimpressed at this point, thinking about the money and time I had wasted. None of the names she mentioned meant anything to me.
    About 15-20 minutes into her monologue I had to stop her. “I better explain why I am here,” I told her, “Maybe you can help me.” I explained my ‘spiritual’ experience in Glastonbury and my trip to India, and my notion that I had spirit guides helping and guiding me. I explained my idea to go to Peru to work with the shamans in attempt to find who these spirit guides were.

‘You aren’t going to Peru,’ she told me, ‘Well not in the next couple of years anyway, and it certainly isn’t your next destination.” I smiled. “I have decided to go to Peru,” I informed her, “I really can’t imagine why I won’t, I am about to book a flight!”
    “You aren’t going to Peru now,” she repeated, “I can see where you go. I can see a green field with snow. It’s in Europe. My Geography is terrible, have you got a map?” I did have a pocket diary with a map and I offered it to her. “Here,” she pointed to Southern Germany, around Freiburg. “This is where you are going.” I smiled again, “I don’t know anyone in that part of the world. I had never been to Germany before my trip to visit Steff, except on a train passing through it (I made a train journey from Paris to Athens in my youth). I can’t imagine that I will be going to Germany, so I can only presume I will be heading to Peru as planned,” I told her.

“Who do you know in New Zealand?” she asked me, “Because you are going there as well.” I told her I didn’t know anyone in New Zealand and that I hadn’t considered going there.

I related what I learned about spirit from my studies and she confirmed that my knowledge was sound, ‘though I shouldn’t know these things unless I am dead.” I described my Merkaba workshop and she was a little interested. I had a picture of Drunvalo on my laptop and showed it to her. “This is the guy,” I said. Her reaction is still with me today, she shuddered and looked away. “I don’t want to look at that man or talk about him,”
    The session had finally become interesting and I couldn’t leave it there, so I pressed her to comment about her reaction. “I don’t have to talk about that man, and I don’t want to. There is a big darkness surrounding him and I don’t want to say anymore.”

I showed her a photo of Rodrigo. “Now, there is a man you can follow,” she said (as opposed to Drunvalo or my yoga teacher she meant). He’s got arthritis and a damaged knee, “she said. I am impressed and I told her so. “You have described him very well, but he’s supposed to be dead and you are talking as if he is alive,” I said. “He’s not dead!” she replied, “I can see spirit world as clearly as I can see our physical world and I am telling you, he isn’t in spirit, he isn’t dead.”

I knew it! I knew he wasn’t dead, and everyone thought I was crazy for saying so.  I said as much to Sally, that I thought his death was an elaborate hoax, but she stopped in her tracks and visibly paled.  “What’s wrong?” I asked her. “I am not sure I can tell you,“ she said. “Come on,“ I replied, “You can’t do that to me, what is it?”

“Well…. He is dead, but he’s not in spirit world, he’s living inside you,” she told me.

I was shocked, a little stunned, and quite disbelieving, but I said nothing.

“Who’s Francesca?” she asked me? “I have no idea,” I say, I don’t know anyone by that name, other than from a Roy Harper song. “Colin?” she asked? “Sorry,” I laughed, “I don’t know anyone called Colin.” “Well Colin is going to give you a considerable amount of money,” she told me. (Hey Colin, man, (whoever you are) if you are reading this I am still here and could do with a few coins.)

We finished the session and she thanked me for my time, telling me I was one of her most interesting clients ever! (I bet she says that to all the boys.)
    I decided to head north and visit John, I needed time to digest what Sally had told me and I could discuss this with him and take him up of an offer to stay in his work unit. He was breeding snakes and there was a room above the reptile house which was warm and empty. I related the whole story to John.

“I’ve had enough of this!” I declared. I am going to phone the hospital and sort this out. I know which hospital Rodrigo was supposed to have died in and I rang the coroner’s office. “I am sorry to trouble you, “ I started, “But I have just returned to the UK to news that a long-time friend has died. Apparently he died in your hospital and I wondered if you could confirm it for me please.” I gave Rodrigo’s surname, and explained it was an unusual variant spelling of a common surname. The registrar put me on hold while he checked his records. “I am sorry, we have no record of anyone of that name here at that time, “ he told me. I thanked him, hung up the phone and turned to John. “I told you, man! No record of his death at the hospital, they are playing me!”
    The phone rang and I picked it up as I was standing next it. “I’m terribly sorry,” said the coroner, “I know you gave me the variant spelling of his name, but I checked the normal spelling. I have some sad news; I can confirm that your friend did die in this hospital on the date you gave me.” I thanked him and hung up.

I turned to John again and relayed the message. I was shaking my head. “I need some space, “ I told John and took myself up to my temporary living area.

It struck me, if I really have the spirit of a dead man living inside me, can I communicate with it? “Rodrigo, are you there, man?”
    The response was immediate and powerful. I had a deep tingling sensation, like intense pins and needles, at the top of my lungs, on my back. These tingling sensations moved up my back, either side of my spine, up my neck, across my head and reached my temples, where they simply ‘exploded’. Whoa! What the XXXX was that? XXXX! XXXX! What the XXXX was that? I presume that was a yes!

For the next two days I asked questions of ‘Rodrigo’. A yes was answered with a tingling sensation, there was no sensation if the answer was no. I heard no voices, had no visions, I just received this tingling sensation to confirm an answer.

I asked the same questions in different ways and repeated questions, in attempt to ‘catch myself out’. I think I wanted to prove I was crazy rather than admit I had the spirit of a dead man living inside me. I wrote everything down and crossed checked it all – I couldn’t find any mistakes.  After two days of yes and no answers to my questions I was ‘told’ to contact a friend of Rodrigo’s, a German artist who I had met on a couple of occasions in Portugal but I didn’t know well. I was once abseiling down a ravine with a chainsaw in my hand to tackle some awkward tree work for Rodrigo when Max turned up, 5L of local vino verde in hand and we three had a good afternoon and evening. That was as much contact as I had with Max, but I did have an email address for him.

Man! Is this all in my head? Am I going crazy? What should I do? I decided I would email Max and give him a week to reply. If I don’t hear from him after a week I would book a flight to Peru as I planned.

A week passed without word from Max and I was somewhat relieved, I could pretend all of this never happened and go to Peru. I was online searching for cheap flights when I did receive a reply from Max. Of course he remembered me, and I am welcome to visit him, he is living in Freiburg, Germany. I was speechless, staring at the screen, remembering Sally Morgan’s prediction that I would not be going to Peru but to Freiburg. XXXX. This is simply crazy!  

...[snip] [i did go to germany.. Oh Hi Max, A dead friend sent me]

I told Max the tale that I told Charlie and am telling you now. He took it remarkably well and said that he thought he heard the old bugger sometimes as well. He was thrilled with his splitting maul and thanked me for it.

I stayed in the pension that night as there was a spare room and the next day he drove me to his house in the countryside. He didn’t say anything but allowed me to enter one of the rooms first, which I did, to meet… Rodrigo! There he was, hanging on the wall, a painting of Max’s. This wasn’t a set – up. Max had painted the portrait some years before and it had hung in the same place in the room since they moved into the house. I had been sent by the spirit of Rodrigo to a man I didn’t know, who had a portrait of Rodrigo on his wall. Am I crazy enough yet?

I placed the splitting Maul next to the painting and a took a picture. The image in the painting was ‘captured’ in Portugal in what we affectionately called ‘The Rabbit Hutch’. When Rodrigo first moved to the north of Portugal he lived in a cow barn (as we all did when we first arrived) which had an especially shallow upper storey, you couldn’t stand up easily, just sit and sleep. There was a small door into the room from outside which had to be entered on hands and knees. Downstairs was a natural cave with a granite front and doorway and Rodrigo is sat downstairs in the portrait, with the cave wall behind him.
    The snowy fields around the house were exactly as Sally Morgan had described to me when she told me I would be going to Freiburg. If she can genuinely see the future…….

Crazy Happy
    I have an equally remarkable story of when rodrigo's spirit left me.. but that's for another time Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:15 am

Thanks Vidya pretty cool cheers
    I am a great fan of these kind of stories and how they come into place.
    That's where the magic of life resides.

If there one book I would like to share it is such one.
    So I might just as well start it here and collect the amazing and inspiring experiences that happened to each of you.
    I'll open a separate thread about them introducing it with Morpheus's post above if you so agree Morpheus ?

I wonder does any one here  remember their next synchronicity at one point was their arrival in their present body  ?

💗🙏💗

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:19 pm