tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers

Seashore
    Seashore

Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers Empty Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:39 am

Message to the Dark Controllers

Apr 10, 2020

Laura Eisenhower

I just had to share this!  I am speaking on behalf of those who do not consent.  If you do consent, then I pray for your Awakening!

YouTube link
    Seashore
    Seashore

Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers Empty Re: Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:00 am

"Yes, we understand the need to play a dark role . . ."

I have to say that I don't understand the need to play a dark role.

confused

Micjer
    Micjer

Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers Empty Re: Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:16 am

Reminds me of the Law of One material and the purpose of the Service To Self entities that are here to help us awaken.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:21 am

THANK YOU for that Seashore!    Double Thumbs Up   Hugs

Talk about tell it like it is.  I  JT  Laura and it's a great message.  I hope those who need to hear it do.  
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:27 am

Sanicle wrote:THANK YOU for that Seashore!    Double Thumbs Up   Hugs

Talk about tell it like it is.  I  JT  Laura and it's a great message.  I hope those who need to hear it do.  

You're welcome!  sunny

I'm a relatively new student of spirituality, so I have much to learn.

Maybe in the larger scheme of things, this lockdown is serving a higher purpose than what it was intended to serve, by enabling at least half of humanity (those of us in lockdown) to reflect and grow.

And if miracles of miracles, Bill Gates and others like him actually view her video:

Oooyeah 1
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:46 am

Micjer wrote:Reminds me of the Law of One material and the purpose of the Service To Self entities that are here to help us awaken.
    I haven't read the Law of One, but I am enrolled in Secret Space Program whistleblower and intuitive empath Corey Goode's online class Accelerating Ascension.

From the Accelerating Ascension website, members' section:

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:52 am

Seashore wrote:I'm a relatively new student of spirituality, so I have much to learn.

Well if you will forgive the pedantry, perhaps the first thing to learn, if you are starting out, is that 'spirituality' is new age nonsense for the most part.

Spirit is real. Spirituality is the realm of spirit world, ajna chakra, dream states etc

What 99% of folk mean when they say 'spiritual' is mystical.

The path is one of mysticism, it is not a spiritual path. Mysticism is the search for hidden truths, a glimpse into the higher states of consciousness, direct communication with the ultimate reality (god, if you like).
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:58 am

And.. forgive me again, but 'christ consciousness' is only half of the picture. In my bubble, and in yoga terms, then this is the heart chakra. A working heart chakra is a necessary requirement for the higher awareness. But in isolation it is unbalanced. It needs to be matched with 'buddha' intellect, to continue your metaphorical approach. Advaita is buddha intellect.

The vajrayana Buddhists offer the best teachings for marrying the two aspects.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:The vajrayana Buddhists offer the best teachings for marrying the two aspects.
    I like Buddhism.

And I don't like the "three Abrahamic religions," all of which were established to control us, in my opinion.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Have a read through my introduction to yoga thread. There is only one religion, all the esoteric religions say exactly the same thing. So yoga=qabbalah=sufism=mahayana buddhism=the major tarot arcana (pictorial version).

so pick and chose your way through these systems. They only point to the truth, you still have to do the work yourself.

I have no time for the exoteric religions. they represent control and distraction from true purpose.

The jewish / chrisitian qabbalah actually gets a bit dark.. but the tree of life is an amazing tool.

yoga is the easiest start. It makes the symbolism used in the higher buddhist teachings more accessible. A lot of the really good buddhist stuff is still locked away in monasteries, unfortunately..
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Sanicle wrote:I  JT  Laura and it's a great message.

I just checked her YouTube channel, and she has a new video, so I thought I'd post it, too.

And Carol, you've had a near death experience, as I recall.  Maybe you'll be interested.

Facing Death (NDE) and Emerging with Healing Power, Personal Sovereignty and Wisdom

Apr 15, 2020

Laura Eisenhower

Beth SoulFire is an Intuitive Alchemist, Teacher, Holistic Guide and the founder of SoulFireAlchemy. She came to know the truth of our multi-dimensional being and Living Light consciousness after a sudden severe illness and near-death experience completed her initiation as a shaman through "soul fire" --a walk throughout all space, all time, and all dimensions.She uses every particle of her experience and training to help YOU heal from trauma, deeply reConnect with the natural world, reClaim your authority and sacred sovereignty and reunite with your Higher Self, and ultimately... Oneness.

soulfirealchemy.org

Susan Walter is an Intuitive Visionary Artist.  After near death experiences as a child Susan was given the ability to see into the Angelic Realms allowing her see the angles in their pure light form. She uses this ability to draw your Angels Portrait and relay messages and insights from your angels.  

SusanWalterArt.com

Amber Tanguma ~
    "I was pregnant with my second son and delivered great! A few days later I had a terrible headache and ended up going into the ER as I couldn’t see it so bad. I was rushed upstairs and told I had post partum pre eclampsia and had BP of 190/130. They couldn’t get it to go down with medicine, their machines broke. The Doctor came in and said they m had to do what’s called magnesium treatment to flush my organs and try and prevent stroke. That’s when I went into a weird state and for the next half a day was in and out of visions. I was able to go home 3 days later but had some existing health issues for a while. A lot happened in that time. I  was guided and healed my brain that I could see was bleeding. I had dark visions, and very beautiful light! Angels and God (so beautiful!!) The messages I was brought back to share is to live here and cherish family, and eachother. Love is number one! Heaven on Earth in each persons Heart through being healed."

ambercelestialangel.com

YouTube link
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:37 pm

Seashore wrote:

Beth SoulFire is an Intuitive Alchemist, Teacher, Holistic Guide and the founder of SoulFireAlchemy. She came to know the truth of our multi-dimensional being and Living Light consciousness after a sudden severe illness and near-death experience completed her initiation as a shaman through "soul fire" --a walk throughout all space, all time, and all dimensions.She uses every particle of her experience and training to help YOU heal from trauma, deeply reConnect with the natural world, reClaim your authority and sacred sovereignty and reunite with your Higher Self, and ultimately... Oneness.

soulfirealchemy.org

Susan Walter is an Intuitive Visionary Artist.  After near death experiences as a child Susan was given the ability to see into the Angelic Realms allowing her see the angles in their pure light form. She uses this ability to draw your Angels Portrait and relay messages and insights from your angels.  

SusanWalterArt.com

Amber Tanguma ~
    "I was pregnant with my second son and delivered great! A few days later I had a terrible headache and ended up going into the ER as I couldn’t see it so bad. I was rushed upstairs and told I had post partum pre eclampsia and had BP of 190/130. They couldn’t get it to go down with medicine, their machines broke. The Doctor came in and said they m had to do what’s called magnesium treatment to flush my organs and try and prevent stroke. That’s when I went into a weird state and for the next half a day was in and out of visions. I was able to go home 3 days later but had some existing health issues for a while. A lot happened in that time. I  was guided and healed my brain that I could see was bleeding. I had dark visions, and very beautiful light! Angels and God (so beautiful!!) The messages I was brought back to share is to live here and cherish family, and eachother. Love is number one! Heaven on Earth in each persons Heart through being healed."

ambercelestialangel.com

I seem to be apologizing a lot in here. Perhaps a tad embarrassed? This post does belong in the 'spirituality' section. Its NABS at its finest. These are not 'true' NDE experiences, but were brought on through illness for sure. The brain does weird things in shutdown. After 2 days sickness you dont become a shaman. A real shaman would never call themselves a shaman anyway.

I looked through Goode's page as well. lots of alarm bells there too.

If you are serious on this learning path then the first stage is sort the good from the bad. These folk are the latter. The fluffy bunny brigade.

But hey.. I never tell anyone what to do, it's a free world, just a head's up.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:31 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    But hey.. I never tell anyone what to do . . .
    Yes, you are, and it's just your opinion.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:43 am

Nope. I can assure you, i dont care what you look at and read. It is my opinion, what else is there? I was trying to be helpful, I have been reading  /journeying on this path for more than 15 years now, so can tell the good from the bad. My opinion. My experience. I have reached the higher states and know when others have, from their words.

I would further suggest going beyond the internet and you tube. A lot of videos are lazily made for lazy people. This mystical path has been around for a couple of thousand years and more, so go back to source. Written material.

Patanjali's yoga sutras, Tao Te Ching, all of osho's writing, Krishnamurti (though I cant get on too well with him), When you think you are somewhere on the path read Chogyam Trungpa's 'cutting through spiritual materialism'. and weep Wink, all of of Trungpa's works are excellent. For human energy field then Barbara Ann Brennan, Hands of light, is unsurpassed. I have already suggested my yoga thread in here, its not a bad introduction.

There is little to recommend in shamanism, though its more of an experiential thing anyway..

Well that's it from me. Happy to help, but I wont volunteer any more unless asked.

good luck on your path. Trungpa's advice: "Don't start!". I know where he is coming from! Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:58 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:I have reached the higher states and know when others have, from their words.

Your comment about Corey Goode lets me know that I'm not interested in your opinion on what to read.

I'm not on the forum to debate other's beliefs.

I'm only here to try to spread the word about deceptions in the public arena that we the people (humanity as opposed to malevolent species in the cosmos) have to pull together on in order to stop being fooled.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:29 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:I have reached the higher states and know when others have, from their words.

Your comment about Corey Goode lets me know that I'm not interested in your opinion on what to read.

I'm only here to try to spread the word about deceptions in the public arena that we the people (humanity as opposed to malevolent species in the cosmos) have to pull together on in order to stop being fooled.
    The list I compiled is not an 'opinion' as such. They represent the source material. I thought you might be interested, but apparently not. Patanjali was about 2,500 years before you tube, else I am sure he would have an account. Trungpa is a good source for the more advanced buddhist teachings, again pre-internet.

I had never heard of Goode before your post. All I stated was his web pages rang alarm bells, I havent read his material. I did some quick checking. You seem to like Bill and Kerry.. they dont rate Goode too much

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/04/bill-ryan-update-truth-about-corey-goode.html

https://prepareforchange.net/2017/06/14/hoax-exposed-hoaxsters-exposed-corey-goode-references-cobra/

http://ianchadwick.com/blog/the-secret-space-program-hoax/

I guess you really are here to spread the word about deception. Wink

enjoy your search.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:35 am

Seashore wrote:

Goodness Seashore.  I wouldn't dismiss any advice Vidya is willing to give you if it were me.  He's a very knowledgeable and intelligent man who is one of those precious people who 'walks his talk' and thus speaks from experience.  The thread he suggested to you that he compiled is well worth a read.   I love you

As regards those three ladies that Laura interviewed, I always find it fascinating to learn of the myriad landscapes the mind can access in altered states of consciousness when it's cajoled, forced or shocked into those realms.  IMHO a lot of what's experienced depends on one's beliefs, experiences and expectations in relation to this reality.

For instance I remember reading years ago the account of a gentleman whom I think, from memory, was a Muslim (or some such).  During his meditation he found himself in a wild jungle and as he tramped through it, he came across a huge snake.  He said he immediately "knew" it was Jesus Christ come to poison or attack him for following the 'true' religion instead of Christianity.   Rolling Eyes
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:54 am

Sanicle wrote:The thread he suggested to you that he compiled is well worth a read.

I don’t like yoga.

There is also a tone present in his posts that I don’t resonate with.

Sanicle wrote:. . . it was Jesus Christ come to poison or attack him for following the 'true' religion instead of Christianity. . .

Wow.  That is powerful.  I can relate to the immense effect religion has on the human psyche.  The fear.  When I was a teenager, I used to worry about who was going to go to hell.  I used to worry about my two younger siblings because they hadn’t been baptized.

Being a researcher since learning about 9/11 Truth has freed me from religion.

Now, I want to learn about true physics, true history, and what can be learned about consciousness and the abilities of some extraterrestrials, from secret space program whistleblowers.

Apparently, we are in a spiritual war right now between the species human/light and the species reptilian/dark, who are programmed to dominate.  

Round Table with John DeSouza, Mike Bara and Dr. Michael Salla

Apr 6, 2020

Laura Eisenhower

YouTube link
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:00 am

Seashore wrote:I haven't read the Law of One, but I am enrolled in Secret Space Program whistleblower and intuitive empath Corey Goode's online class Accelerating Ascension.

Corey is associated with the SphereBeing Alliance YouTube channel.

Their About page:

Description

Identified as an intuitive empath (IE), Corey Goode was recruited through a MILAB (MILitary ABduction) program at the age of six for indoctrination and training into a number of Black Ops programs. Goode trained and served in the MILAB program from 1976-1986/87. Towards the end of this time, he was assigned to fill an IE support role for a rotating Earth Delegate Seat (shared by secret earth government groups) in a “human-type” ET SuperFederation Council.

Goode was then recruited into a “20 and Back” and served in the Secret Space Program (SSP) from 1987-2007. His assignments included the Intruder Intercept Interrogation Program, assignments to the ASSR (Auxiliary Specialized Space Research) and the SRV (Interstellar Class Vessel) and much more. Corey continues to recall memories from his 20 and Back in the SSP to the present day.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa5Lacw0dS1fgSb9_kkVVlg/about

Corey is a co-director of the documentary The Cosmic Secret, which is mentioned in this video:

Laura Eisenhower - Galactic Astrology and the Inner Work

Nov 30, 2019

SphereBeing Alliance

Laura Eisenhower on The Cosmic Secret and understanding the planetary, galactic, and cosmic support that Humanity continues to recieve in the Awakening transitions.

Join Laura and Kalyn on a fascinating crash course in Galactic Astrology as they discuss healing the bridge between Science and Spirituality and the tools we can use to smooth out the bumpy road of Inner Work.

YouTube link

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix tags)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:50 am

Have you seen this interview of her, where she talks about her childhood?

Laura Eisenhower: My Family, Valiant Thor & Your Innate Abilities for Mastering Yourself

Jul 3, 2018

Edge of Wonder

Laura Eisenhower shares what it was like growing up in her family, how to access your innate abilities for mastering yourself, and talks about the man from Venus: Valiant Thor.

Join hosts Ben & Rob as they interview Laura at Contact in the Desert for this part 1 of a 2 part series with the amazing Laura Eisenhower.

Laura Eisenhower has been featured on many TV shows and is a Global Alchemist, Cosmic Mythologist and Intuitive Astrologist.  She is also a Whistleblower who has been exposing an attempted recruitment she went through, to take her off planet.  She is an internationally acclaimed speaker who has presented her work world wide. Laura is the great-granddaughter of President Dwight David Eisenhower and she reveals Exopolitical information about his administration, that has been largely held in secrecy. She is considered by many to be one of North America's leading researchers on: Health, Exopolitics, Alchemy, Metaphysics, and Galactic History. . .

***NOTE AT 6:40: Sorry everyone we made a mistake in the video when Laura mentions her friend who connected with Valiant Thor we suggested it was KATHLEEN McGOWANS who was making contact but it was her friend who was at KATHLEEN's event. We apologize for this mistake. ***

YouTube link

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:27 am

Seashore wrote:

Have you seen this interview of her, where she talks about her childhood?

In the interview, they mention part 2.

Here it is:

How the Deep State Hides the True Science of Astrology - Laura Eisenhower [Part 2] Edge of Wonder

Premiered May 14, 2019

Edge of Wonder

In this 2nd part interview with Laura Eisenhower on #EdgeofWonder, she explains the actual science behind #Astrology and why the #DeepState is obsessed with it and wants to hide the true nature and science of it. The Deep state understands how the energy of the celestial bodies interact with the Earth energy grid, the human body, and how to use it against us.

We also talk about how we are all connected to each other and to the universe and how it is related to the divine. Laura gets personal with her own beliefs and how and why and how we are able move into a higher thinking and a higher state of consciousness.

YouTube link
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:00 am

Sanicle wrote: I  JT  Laura and it's a great message.  

Laura talks about dormant DNA.  She talks in terms of 12 strands.  

Looking for details on that, I found this on Facebook:

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower
    April 1, 2019 ·

Our DNA holds dimensional bands that connect to Higher Harmonic Universes that are a different density Earth energy leading all the way back to Lyra and Zero Point/Unified field, the Neutron window that connects us back with Andromeda -- which activates us out of this fallen galaxy that has been under a NET or web. . .

https://www.facebook.com/laura.m.eisenhower/posts/2439995766034499

I'm trying to picture dimensional bands, and how they would work within the double helix structure.

Question
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:29 am

Yes, she's a clever lady Seashore.  I think this statement she made in that post is important too:

Love, unity and connection to Earth right now is what we need to focus on -- all the division, conflict, anticipation and battles are draining and it keeps us connected to lower density Timelines, but it is a process that is necessary to move through ~ as long as we keep our eye on the bigger picture and as long as we don't let it hook us in.

Thubs Up Hugs
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:07 pm

Sanicle wrote:Yes, she's a clever lady Seashore.  I think this statement she made in that post is important too:

Love, unity and connection to Earth right now is what we need to focus on -- all the division, conflict, anticipation and battles are draining and it keeps us connected to lower density Timelines, but it is a process that is necessary to move through ~ as long as we keep our eye on the bigger picture and as long as we don't let it hook us in.

Thubs Up Hugs

So true.

I think striving for understanding and solutions, coming from a loving heart, is essential.  

Are you familiar with her teaching about dormant DNA?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:47 pm

No, sorry, I'm not Seashore.  In fact I may have given you the wrong impression with my initial comment about her.  Neutral   I just loved what she said to the idiots who think they can run this planet.

I've seen her quite a few times over the years in various videos and have always been impressed by the intelligent way in which she expresses herself and her fluidity.  But I've never made a full study of her or her beliefs.

I should also add that I'm not so enamored of some of the people she chooses to interview either but I respect that she has an enquiring mind and is interested in what they have to say, giving her listeners the choice to make up their own minds likewise after hearing them out.   I love you

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:15 pm