tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
RedEzra
Carol
burgundia
7 posters

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower Empty Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

Post  burgundia Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower Empty Re: Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

Post  burgundia Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:53 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower Empty Re: Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

Post  burgundia Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 pm

hmmm Hmmm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 am

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:57 am

I wonder why someone would spend their time trying to debunk a book which almost nobody is reading... that seems kind of strange to me.

Anyway that Jeff character is obviously using gnostic texts like the gospel of Philip... and therefore the Bible must be wrong ? He may as well use hindu litterature or the quran then...

No way i'm wading through his view on the Bible as i go directly to the source and read it myself... which you all should do instead of let Jeff there or anyone else give you their twist on it.

Since he is using a gnostic gospel to argue with the Bible then he is probably a gnostic... so you may as well listen to a buddhist or atheist debating the Bible.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:19 am

RedEzra wrote:
    I wonder why someone would spend their time trying to debunk a book which almost nobody is reading... that seems kind of strange to me.

Anyway that Jeff character is obviously using gnostic texts like the gospel of Philip... and therefore the Bible must be wrong ? He may as well use hindu litterature or the quran then...

No way i'm wading through his view on the Bible as i go directly to the source and read it myself... which you all should do instead of let Jeff there or anyone else give you their twist on it.

Since he is using a gnostic gospel to argue with the Bible then he is probably a gnostic... so you may as well listen to a buddhist or atheist debating the Bible.

You will never be able to unindoctrinate yourself.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:22 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:25 am

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:11 am

burgundia wrote:

The Bible is under attack from all angeles... even if almost nobody bother with it. Why is that you think ?

How can i be indoctrinated when i don't believe any governments versions ?

The Bible is the only document i know of which continue to prove its validity... and still nobody bothers with it except those who try to debunk it.

We don't live in a Bible world anymore... that is long gone and you can see the results of that on society.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:57 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:00 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:

The Bible is under attack from all angeles... even if almost nobody bother with it. Why is that you think ?

The Bible is the only document i know of which continue to prove its validity... and still nobody bothers with it except those who try to debunk it.

We don't live in a Bible world anymore... that is long gone and you can see the results of that on society.

And you actually believe that the society was in a better shape or state in the past?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:27 pm

All 3 major Abrahamic religions worship Saturn

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:02 pm

burgundia wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

And you actually believe that the society was in a better shape or state in the past?

Yes i'm old enough to witness the government's agenda to get women out in the workforce which resulted in higher taxes fast food adultery and divorce... with teenagers from dysfunctional families experimenting with alcohol drugs and sex.

At the same time the school system began to indoctrinate a generation that humanity is just an advanced animal which resulted in a caveman mentality in society where anything goes as long as you don't get caught.

Soon almost nobody could afford anything without taking on a heavy debt and with all the outsourcing of jobs unemployment was the new normal which resulted in homelessness and crime spikes.

Where we are now as a dysfunctional society did not happen overnight but in a slow steady Fabian turtle pace... who is just about to strike society hard in a final death blow of the old world order.

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower Fabian-society-turtle

---

burgundia wrote:All 3 major Abrahamic religions worship Saturn

Islam has nothing to do with JudeoChristianity. They have their own scripture while jews and christians share the Bible... well jews generally don't believe Jesus is the Messiah so they don't bother with the New Testament.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:26 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

Yes i'm old enough to witness the government's agenda to get women out in the workforce which resulted in higher taxes fast food adultery and divorce... with teenagers from dysfunctional families experimenting with alcohol drugs and sex.

At the same time the school system began to indoctrinate a generation that humanity is just an advanced animal which resulted in a caveman mentality in society where anything goes as long as you don't get caught.

Soon almost nobody could afford anything without taking on a heavy debt and with all the outsourcing of jobs unemployment was the new normal which resulted in homelessness and crime spikes.

Where we are now as a dysfunctional society did not happen overnight but in a slow steady Fabian turtle pace... who is just about to strike society hard in a final death blow of the old world order.

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower Fabian-society-turtle

It looks like you know nothing about the hardships people had to endure in the past centuries.

---

burgundia wrote:All 3 major Abrahamic religions worship Saturn

Islam has nothing to do with JudeoChristianity. They have their own scripture while jews and christians share the Bible... well jews generally don't believe Jesus is the Messiah so they don't bother with the New Testament.

Yes, it does. For example Jesus is one of their prophets. Besides. all 3 religions worship Saturn and were created to brainwash people.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:26 pm

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:06 pm

burgundia wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

Yes, it does. For example Jesus is one of their prophets. Besides. all 3 religions worship Saturn and were created to brainwash people.

Most jews didn't recognize the Messiah whom their scripture spoke about... and today most christians would not recognize Jesus.

So there was and is a lot of witchcraft in JudeoChristianity because they did not and do not study the Scripture diligently... but are lead astray by unscriptural doctrines and dogmas from ignoramuses and/or deceivers.

In islam Jesus did not die on the cross... so this islamic jesus is not Jesus.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:16 am

RedEzra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

Most jews didn't recognize the Messiah whom their scripture spoke about... and today most christians would not recognize Jesus.

So there was and is a lot of witchcraft in JudeoChristianity because they did not and do not study the Scripture diligently... but are lead astray by unscriptural doctrines and dogmas from ignoramuses and/or deceivers.

Most probably the man who died on the cross was not the Christ.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 am

burgundia wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

That is islam... this is the muslim viewpoint.

There is a timeline until the Messiah in the Book of Daniel Ch 9 which points to the exact year and month when the Messiah would come... and according to the same prophecy Messiah shall be cut off but not for Himself.

That timeline points to the year 33 AD on the month Nisan [March/April]... and according to christendom Jesus the Messiah was cut off or crucified for the crimes of the world... so criminals who broke the moral code of God but stopped sinning are also forgiven by God.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 am

RedEzra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

That is islam... this is the muslim viewpoint.

There is a timeline until the Messiah in the Book of Daniel Ch 9 which points to the exact year and month when the Messiah would come... and according to the same prophecy Messiah shall be cut off but not for Himself.

That timeline points to the year 33 AD on the month Nisan [March/April]... and according to christendom Jesus the Messiah was cut off or crucified for the crimes of the world... so criminals who broke the moral code of God but stopped sinning are also forgiven by God.

Not only Muslim viewpoint. Many are now questioning the official story line as more new info comes to light.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:18 am

Look the Book of Daniel Ch 9 foretold exactly when the Messiah would come... and that He would be cut off but not for Himself.

And Jesus fulfilled that prophecy perfectly.

For over half a century governments in the West have indoctrinated their citizens in theories of Big Bang and evolution... so yes today our governments are in opposition to the Bible story... but are they trustworthy and right ?

Governments are against God... so it's only natural that the Bible story is under attack from various angles alternative or not. I would be surprised if Jeff there do not get a hefty monthly government paycheck for all his troubles.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:40 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:54 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:17 pm