tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
mudra
Carol
lindabaker
7 posters

out of the mists lindabaker returns to the fire.n

lindabaker
    lindabaker

out of the mists lindabaker returns to the fire.n Empty out of the mists lindabaker returns to the fire.n

Post  lindabaker Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:18 pm

I joined in 2010. I got logged out and couldn't get back in until recently. I saw an email arrive out of the mists and here I am! I see the forum address changed. Y'all its been the wildest ride, no?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

out of the mists lindabaker returns to the fire.n Empty Re: out of the mists lindabaker returns to the fire.n

Post  Carol Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:50 pm

So happy that you're back with us Linda. I was looking at the newsletter that was automatically sent out yesterday and wonder if it would lure some of our older members into the Mists. So glad it did. Welcome back. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

out of the mists lindabaker returns to the fire.n Empty Re: out of the mists lindabaker returns to the fire.n

Post  mudra Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:19 pm

Hey Linda what a nice surprise cheers
    Lovely to see you back in the Mists.

Love for You
    The Karen
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:13 am

Yay, Linda!! So good to see you back!! I have wondered every so often how you're getting on. I hope you're well?

I've had the same problem of not being able to log in a few times when changes have been made but, lucky for me, I had Mudra to email who then appealed to Carol for me....after taking the hint and having a break for a while. Razz

Great to see you back with us. Hugs
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:14 am

Hello Linda
    Great to see you back again Flowers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:16 am

Hi Linda. So nice to hear from you.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 am

Its da Wave Welcome Back Linda!! Its da Wave
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:30 am

I hope Linda hasn't been locked out again! (Another thing that happened to me in the past. Rolling Eyes ) I thought we'd have heard more from her by now. Are you still with us Linda? Question Huh ?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:25 pm

I wonder how many we lost this way ?

An advice I have: when googling ( or whatever browser you use ) for the Mists it's important to specify " The Mists of Avalon Forum " and not just the Mists of Avalon for the latter leads one to links having to do with Marion Zimmer Bradley's book only .

Hope to hear from you soon Linda.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:54 am

I'll email her and see if she is okay.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:57 am

Thanks Carol. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:50 pm

You're welcome. She did email me back and will touch base when she can.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:25 pm

That's OK then. Thanks Carol. Just didn't want to think she was locked out again. Cheerful
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi, everyone. Thank you for such a warm welcome back. I missed you all. I can't wait to see what has been swirling in the mists. What a wild ride we are on right now. I can hardly keep up with the news. Be well and be safe and trust the plan.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 am

cheers

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:39 am