tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Empty Re: PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Carol Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:00 am

Indeed it does Swanny and also how uninformed. It appears that the DS MSM is doing a good job of brain washing the uninformed making them even more stupid then they were to start off with. Scary, isn't it?

Saw this on another website.

The United States of America is under ATTACK!

And has been since this Great Nation was founded.

The attacks are endless, and only vary in form and shape.

The planned, coordinated ,destruction of the American Family is a key component to the weakening and undermining of the strength we call America. Sexual Liberation is the acid that is eating away at our bonds that hold us together, and we are about to crumble into a heap of rubble.

This current attack is the one that has the best chance of success, and the time to turn this battle around is almost gone. Sadly, and quite fearfully, dare I say, and I say this with great hesitation...all courses of diplomacy have failed.

If you know anything about warfare (and I do) then you MUST understand that when diplomacy has failed, and the only outcome is surrender; when absolutely no other options are available to peacefully regain control of the situation...violence becomes not only morally and ethically acceptable but necessary.

The question in a covert war such as this is:

Who specifically is the enemy, and who is supporting the enemy?

Our enemy is going to extremes to convince us the enemy is RUSSIA. Russia is NOT the enemy. In fact, this simple con game of misdirection actually leads us directly to the real enemy.

And the answer to who is this real enemy is almost too terrifying to contemplate.

Sure, to some extent we can get philosophical and claim the enemy is us...me and you. The enemy is Satan, or Sin. The enemy is weakness, lack of fortitude, a loss of drive, loss of religion, loss of focus, hope, and future.

Sure, that's all true, but it is not the hard, hard answer none of us dare whisper in public. Yet, more and more, on GLP and elsewhere there are rumblings, outbursts of anger, a case being made, and in a most terrifying way, strongly resembles the world of 1939. This is bad, very, very, bad.

I need not say much more, for if you are even half awake you know precisely the danger of what I speak. But for those of you who are just waking up, coming out of your coma, finding yourself deep down the rabbit hole, playing with the Queen of Hearts...allow me to be painfully direct.

The Enemy is within, and the enemy rules the system:

1] Hollywood

2] The Media

3] The Banking System

4] The Legal/Judicial System

5] The Medical Establishment

6] Elementary - College Education

7] All Entertainment and Publishing

8] Politics

9] International Affairs

10] Dual Citizenship

If you cannot connect the dots, then just wait, because the dots will connect for you. If what I wrote was not clear as day, then just wait, for the darkness will descend upon you.

This is not about a certain people, race, orientation nor religion. It is about a criminal gang, determined to rule the world. It is most commonly called the New World Order, and it is here-and-now.

And what is coming in the very near future is the planned destruction of the United States of America, for the Phoenix to rise from the ashes, and Washington D.C. to be destroyed and replaced by Denver, Colorado. If that should happen; it's game over.

And you think this is simply about sexual immorality? Oh it is. And so much more. You know who's in power? Those whom you dare not speak of. How much more fu*king clear can I be.

This sexual immorality of the U.S.A. has a Genesis, and a Revelation.....

This is not going to end well.
    For anybody.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Empty Re: PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Swanny Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Carol wrote:Indeed it does Swanny and also how uninformed. It appears that the DS MSM is doing a good job of brain washing the uninformed making them even more stupid then they were to start off with. Scary, isn't it?

It gets much worse than that. I replied to her telling her

I don't believe in politics. I don't vote as they are all a bunch of liars and I want nothing to do with them. But I thought Trump was doing a great job?? From what I've heard you were lucky to have him and not that vile creature called Clinton. That woman is pure evil, hopefully the truth will come out soon, the connections to Epstien are starting to show
    And as for Europe. I do hope we get out of that before it crashes, which it seems will be pretty soon. England needs to get as far away from that horrible woman called Merkel. I think she's almost as bad as your clinton haha. They say she's hitlers granddaughter.
    I can honestly say that I've only met a few people that voted to stay in Europe, don't believe what they say on the MSM, as your president says. "It's all fake news"

You know what they say.
    "The world's a stage." I think they're all puppets. You do realise that its the corporations that run it and not the politicians?

Her amazintg reply to that was

Well you're an easy one to read, filled with distrust and hatred. Clearly a woman hater and a racist too. They call it fragile masculinity. You'll suffer from leaving the UK. And if the bullies prevail on my continent and hour big island our freedom and prosperity are lost. Anyone who ignores politics is asking to be walked upon.

All the best nonetheless.

lol! Insanely Happy

Barking mad I think
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Regarding Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Nazis, the US President, and Rogue-Elements, consider re-watching Sum of All Fears. I've recently been thinking in terms of Matrix-Supercomputers and Sexy-Witches in Merlin's Cave!! BTW, Swanny, do you happen to have that gal's phone-number?! I love nuts on dates at Shields!!
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Obama-sum-of-fears-framed

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 55f970e2297b26994ec0d11119e16d9cfd85a5974d69e33ee443f610f465d22a
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:35 am

OMG Swanny. Barking mad is just the tip of the iceberg. That woman will never find a man who would put up with that type of man hating attitude unless he's completely under the influence and under the table as a result. She's just projecting her own hatred. Sic

Oxy.. dating someone like that is downright asking for emotional punishment. BTW, my son found someone from Norway on a dating site who is lovely, that he's been with the past few years and even has her Ph.D. in science. I'd stick with women from another country these days who've not been indoctrinated by the left hating HRC and cohorts.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:51 am

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 964x580_JPG-SINGLE_7186107042319349424
    Lindsey Graham slams the FBI's probe into Donald Trump's 2016 campaign as a 'criminal enterprise
    that went off the rails', claims bureau staff 'made stuff up' and urges Carter Page to SUE the U.S. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7774601/Lindsey-Graham-slams-FBI-investigation-Trumps-2016-campaign-criminal-enterprise.html

Senator Lindsey Graham (center) slammed the FBI for running an investigation against President Trump (bottom right) that became a 'criminal enterprise' in which they 'made stuff up' just like in 'the good old days of J. Edgar Hoover.' The Republican chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee cited the Department of Justice inspector general report which was released on Monday. The report by IG Michael Horowitz (top right) cleared the FBI of having a political bias against Trump, but it did fault the bureau for using the infamous Steele dossier to justify surveillance warrants against Carter Page (left), who was an advisor on Trump's campaign. Graham added that the FBI’s investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election was ‘fundamentally flawed and unlawful'. He said in a statement on Monday night: ‘Let’s assume for a moment it (the investigation) started out ok...it sure as hell didn’t end okay,’ Graham said on Monday. The senator also said the Steele dossier was based on ‘rumor, speculation, hearsay, and bar talk.’ 

Lying Swamp Creature Chris Wray Defends Spying on Trump:
    FBI Opens Investigations “Based on Law and Facts and Nothing Else”

Lying Swamp Creature Chris Wray Defends Spying on Trump: FBI Opens Investigations “Based on Law and Facts and Nothing Else”

Gateway Public Comment: So, the silver lining in all of this is, you all now see things my way. Conservatives used to worship law enforcement, love to watch cop shows on CBS with a vicarious tear in their eye. Now, all of you know, the FBI is fettid pond scum. What they were willing to do to infiltrate and undermine and destabilize the States Militia were literally acts of war and treason, what they did to take over and run the mob was turning a government agency into a racketeering ring, what they did at WACO and OK city was to prove themselves child murderers. What fate do child murdering, treasonous, racketeers deserve?

President Trump Blasts “Current” FBI Director Wray Over Response to IG Horowitz Report
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/president-trump-blasts-current-fbi-director-wray-over-response-to-ig-horowitz-report/
    FBI Director Christopher Wray was publicly called out by the man who appointed him, President Donald Trump, for his swampy response to the report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz into FBI corruption regarding the Russia hoax investigation targeting the Trump campaign and White House.

President Trump: “I don’t know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn’t the one given to me. With that kind of attitude, he will never be able to fix the FBI, which is badly broken despite having some of the greatest men & women working there!”

Durham’s statement issued Monday, “I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

Barr’s statement also issued Monday, which at least on that day expressed confidence in Wray:

“Nothing is more important than the credibility and integrity of the FBI and the Department of Justice. That is why we must hold our investigators and prosecutors to the highest ethical and professional standards. The Inspector General’s investigation has provided critical transparency and accountability, and his work is a credit to the Department of Justice. I would like to thank the Inspector General and his team.

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

FISA is an essential tool for the protection of the safety of the American people. The Department of Justice and the FBI are committed to taking whatever steps are necessary to rectify the abuses that occurred and to ensure the integrity of the FISA process going forward.

No one is more dismayed about the handling of these FISA applications than Director Wray. I have full confidence in Director Wray and his team at the FBI, as well as the thousands of dedicated line agents who work tirelessly to protect our country. I thank the Director for the comprehensive set of proposed reforms he is announcing today, and I look forward to working with him to implement these and any other appropriate measures.

With respect to DOJ personnel discussed in the report, the Department will follow all appropriate processes and procedures, including as to any potential disciplinary action.”

IT’S OFFICIAL: Mueller Targeted the Four Individuals Deep State Illegally Spied On
    – Carter Page, General Flynn, George Popadopoulos and Paul Manafort

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/its-official-mueller-targeted-the-four-individuals-deep-state-illegally-spied-on-carter-page-general-flynn-george-popadopoulos-and-paul-manafort/
    We reported in January and now we know that the FBI had four investigations into Trump team members – General Flynn, Carter Page, Papadopoulos and Manafort.

These individual investigations were set up against Carter Page, Papadopoulos, General Flynn and Manafort. This is why the Mueller gang  went after these four with a vengeance after the election – to try and find anything on them so their illegal spying would not appear illegal! Now we know that the FBI had four separate investigations – one each on Flynn, Papadopoulos, Carter Page and Manafort. [This is why they were all targeted by Mueller – to attempt to find anything on these individuals to support their spying on them and Trump!]

HUGE SCANDAL! IG FISA Report Reveals Obama Administration
    FALSELY Claimed Russia Bribed Trump Campaign

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/holy-moly-ig-fisa-report-reveals-obama-administration-falsely-claimed-russia-bribed-trump-campaign/

The DNI and the FBI leadership team under Obama created false and fraudulent information in order to legitimize their spying on US Presidential Candidate, President-elect and President Trump.  It was all a fraudulent hoax.

As we start digging into the details of the FISA report we are finding numerous instances where the DOJ and FBI committed crimes in their dealings with the FISA Court.  Many examples are included in an Appendix to the report.

To put things into context, the government has a duty to provide the truth in reporting to the FISA Court.  FISC Rules demand that information to the Court include material facts and corrections be made to the Court in instances of “misstatement or omission of material facts” –

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44b8AB-gAVY&feature=emb_logo
    X22Reports: Bait Taken, Trap Set, Carpet Bombs Incoming, Then the MOAB

12-10-19

The [DS] is now pushing for impeachment, they are preparing the articles of impeachment, but they don’t include, quid pro quo, bribery, extortion etc.. why is that. we know why. The patriots tangled the bait and the [DS] dems took the bait. The MSM is spinning the IG FISA report because they know how damaging it really is, this report is going to be used as the foundation for what is coming. Barr says it takes time to gather evidence, make sense of it and then indict, the DOJ will not move forward unless they have it all, and soon that announcement will be made.  —

https://youtu.be/qQdo0U6Zskw
    Just Like That, USMCA On Deck, Economic Plan Set

The transitional economy is now being built on an accelerated rate. Trump is re-negotiating trade deals, re-working regulations. The USMCA is now on deck, Trump and the patriot need the USMCA passed, this will make the US a manufacturing powerhouse. Once passed, Trump’s leverage on China will be even greater.  

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:01 pm

President @realDonaldTrump has arrived at the Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania for a MASSIVE #MAGARally with great American Patriots. Absolutely unbelievable! President Trump spoke directly to voters in the battleground state of Pennsylvania the same day House democrats announced they would charge him with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKFo0JmuBc&feature=emb_logo
    Full Interview: Barr Criticizes Inspector General Report On The Russia Investigation

In an exclusive interview, Attorney General William Barr spoke to NBC News' Pete Williams about the findings on the Justice Department Inspector General's report on the Russia investigation and his criticisms of the FBI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhEYGLLS4U&feature=emb_logo
    Barr speaks out on IG's Findings Into the Russia Probe

In an exclusive interview with NBC News' Pete Williams, AG William Barr essentially dismissed the findings of the Justice Department's inspector general that there was no evidence of political bias in the launching of the Russia probe, saying that his hand-picked prosecutor, John Durham, will have the last word on the matter. Aired on 12/10/19.

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty—and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump
    December 11, 2019

Commentary

In each of two video appearances, on NBC News and at Wall Street Journal’s “CEO Council,” Attorney General Barr provided the same basic information and views about the U.S. intelligence community’s actions against the Trump campaign in 2016 and 2017. A criminal investigation is underway and being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham.

Barr was motivated to make the public statements, he said, by the misreporting and confusion surrounding Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report issued on Dec. 9. It found serious government surveillance abuses but no evidence of political bias on the part of the offending FBI officials and agents.

Below are 24 points Barr felt the need to make after the release of the Horowitz report. (All of the information is attributed to Barr.)

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party, and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

6. Evidence to start the FBI’s investigation into Trump associates was “flimsy” from the start and based on the idea that Trump aide George Papadopoulos expressed he may have had pre-knowledge of a Democrat National Committee computer hack. However, it was actually just an offhand barroom comment by a young campaign aide described merely as a “suggestion of a suggestion, a vague allusion” to the fact that the Russians may have something they can dump. But by that time, May 2016, there was already rampant speculation online and in political circles that the Russians had hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails in 2014 and that they might surface. So the idea that Papadopoulos’s comment showed pre-knowledge of the Democratic National Committee hack and dump “is a big stretch.”

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

8. The normal thing to do would be to tell the campaign that there could be attempted foreign interference. There is no legitimate explanation as to why the FBI didn’t do this. The FBI’s explanation for this was that they only do “defensive briefings” if they’re certain there’s no chance they’re tipping someone off. But this is simply not true, isn’t plausible, and doesn’t hold water because our intelligence officials and President Obama repeatedly contacted directly the Russians, the guilty party, to tell them to “cut it out.”

9. If the purpose were to protect the election, you would have given the Trump campaign a defensive briefing. You could have disrupted any foreign activity in time to protect the U.S. election.

10. As to the FBI’s motive, “that’s why we have Durham.” I’m not saying the motivations were improper, but it’s premature to say they weren’t.

11. The Inspector General operates differently as an internal watchdog. Horowitz’s approach is to say that if people involved give reasonable explanations for what appears to be wrongdoing, and if he cannot find documentary or testimonial evidence to the contrary, he accepts it.

12. Contrary to much reporting, Horowitz did not rule out improper motive; he did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of improper motive. Those are two different things.

13. Instead of talking to the Trump campaign, the FBI secretly “wired up” sources and had them talk to four people affiliated with the Trump campaign, in August, September, and October 2016.

14. All of the information from this surveillance came back exculpatory regarding any supposed relationship to Russia and specific facts. But the FBI didn’t inform the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court, which approved wiretaps against former Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page four times.

15. At one point early on, the FBI didn’t have enough probable cause for a wiretap warrant, so it took the “Steele dossier” information against Trump, “which they’d done nothing to verify,” and used that to get the wiretaps.

16. The wiretaps allowed the FBI to go back and capture Page’s communications, emails and other material from weeks, months, and even years ago.

17. Should the four FBI applications to wiretap Trump campaign aide Carter Page have ever been made, considering there were 17 critical omissions or errors by the FBI making it appear they had better evidence than they had? This is the meat of the issue, and “if you spend time to look at what happened, you’d be appalled.”

18. The FBI withheld from the court all of the exculpatory information and the lack of reliability of the main FBI source, Christopher Steele, who was being paid by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign to find evidence connecting Trump to Russia.

19. The major takeaway is that after the election in January, the FBI finally talked to one of Steele’s important sources to try to verify some of the “dossier” information and sourcing, as they’re required to do. This Steele source told the FBI he didn’t know what Steele was talking about in the dossier, and that he’d told Steele that the information he’d provided was “supposition” and “theory.” At that point, “it was clear the dossier was a sham.” Yet the FBI didn’t tell the court, and continued to get wiretaps based on the dossier.

20. Further, the FBI falsely told the court that this source of Steele’s had proven reliable and truthful. In fact, what the source told the truth about was that “the dossier was garbage.” It’s hard to look at this “and not think it was gross abuse.”

21. Were the four Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act judges who approved the four wiretaps against Trump associate Carter Page badly misled by the FBI? Yes.

22. Are people going to be held accountable, including at the very top of our intelligence agencies and/or FBI?
    Well, they’re all gone.

23. The whole Russia collusion hype was a “bogus narrative hyped by an irresponsible press” that proved entirely false in the end.

Are former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI official Andy McCabe and others implicated in the Durham investigation? I’ve said I think in that group there was a failure of leadership. Quoting the Inspector General, the explanations he received “were not satisfactory.

You can draw your own conclusions.”

24. Why haven’t we already thrown people in prison?
    “These things take time.” The government has to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt before we indict; it’s a substantial hurdle. Nobody is going to be indicted and go to jail unless that standard is met.

In his interviews this week, Barr provided a treasure trove of information about what stands to be one of the most important investigations into our U.S. intelligence community of our time. His signposts indicate that we can expect a shakeup of a system that may have been broken for decades.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:38 am

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 ELzfKT3WsAAQBS8
    Guess who sent us! Since we are the news now, this goes everywhere we are.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 ELzQI3MXYAMbEzs

Q: https://qanon.pub

Dec 14 2019

Dec 14 2019 23:10:21 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/FollowQanon/status/1206045134036582400

"Adam they didn’t buy your SHITT! Angry Constituents Fire back at Adam Schiff in California over his abuse of power!"

AMERICANS NEEDS: @BarackObama , @HillaryClinton and All the Treasonous MSM and co-conspirators , to be detained and tried, and then sent to GITMO! Until their death penalty! Retweet if you agree! This should have NEVER happened to you @realDonaldTrump I love you💯🇺🇸 or any President!

FAKE NEWS hiding the TRUTH?
    "Knowingly."
    We, the People.
    Enjoy the show!

Q

Dec 14 2019 22:42:23 (EST)
    >>7510185
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 D2qpQHuXcAAUzEZ

And this is only the beginning!
    ELIZkNtWsAEo45H.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 D8b10b0b315c40c83b091e9911578180be7e7fd2356748edb22d64bd42c4ddfe

>>7510237

Dec 14 2019 22:34:18 (EST)
    >>7509907
    It's scary just how good you guys are!

ELNpjHsWkAIDJCo.jpg-large.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 E8a9e46c1f0b578344711695a9cdf51545f61f3aae806370ce8b45e597f5f63b
    >>7510061

Dec 14 2019 22:24:47 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 D2ae400846e156f4a22d2aac2e371b15fda41cfc552f7aeb0d68cb17f8cb00cb

>>7509823
    >>7509863
    What if other AG equivalent(s) in foreign countries are also currently investigating use of their intel apparatus for illegal purposes?
    WAS THE CoC FOLLOWED?
    Huber.
    DOJ plane(s).
    CF.

Q

Dec 14 2019 22:26:45 (EST)
    Month/day 'Durham' initiated?
    Month/day 'Q' public campaign initiated?
    How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
    It was over before it began.

Q

Dec 14 2019 22:21:02 (EST)
    D6ii3R0XoAYmSlS.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 F9a2b24736b99c74ec1e65dbd662a785e573cc5d6281df2eb927dd644d771334

Dec 14 2019 22:15:38 (EST)
    B2.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 9a76ea27a9a06e855d289fdeb69c1f7813738be2cfb2df36d87a9d96564c4522

https://twitter.com/DocRock1007/status/1204513241507999745

When does the B2 drop the FIRST BOMB?
    Bill Barr fit into [8] spaces?
    Reconfig graphic.
    Knowledge is POWER.

Q

Dec 14 2019 22:04:13 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/elenochle/status/1205331292700594176
    Scope and size far greater than you can imagine.
    Q

Dec 14 2019 15:31:21 (EST)
    >>7505968
    Did you learn (4) FISAs last week re: POTUS?
    Non_public prior?

——
    Aug 31, 2018

Manafort
    Papadopoulos
    Page
    Flynn

——
    o7
    >>7506083
    https://oig.justice.gov/press/2019/2019-12-09.pdf
    Dates [start] will become important.

Q

Dec 14 2019 15:32:20 (EST)
    When a B2 bomber is no longer stealth (think public statements made last week) what must that signal?
    Planned/coordinated attacks on BARR coming [smear campaign].
    Public opinion is important.
    Information warfare.
    A Traitor's Justice.

Q

Dec 14 2019 15:23:58 (EST)
    EASvgYZXsAAYM8g.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 B2e709df65d6fe09e4d055e61c4524030aa9e8cb9db2d1cdf6b6a3a5f31374af
    >>7505194

Fake.
    Sometimes silence is necessary in order to protect select 'public' releases.
    B2 (BB) 'public' statements past week?
    Durham 'public' statements past week?
    Durham start.
    Q start.
    Did you learn (4) FISAs last week re: POTUS?
    Non_public prior?
    Cruz_FISA public soon?

Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EL0XIqEW4AAWkIb

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 ELzQ9kYXsAgIal9

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:03 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Dec 15 2019

Dec 15 2019 17:53:54 (EST)
    Screen-Shot-2019-06-19-at-2.51.33-PM.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 6286e8b6db7d0165973b7baece7f3dabaeec9dd1655b0a710efbb95e02d224e4
    212-397-2255
    Operators are standing by.

Q

Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
    @Snowden
    #HOMECOMING2020

Q

Dec 15 2019 17:13:28 (EST)
    GANG of 8 DECLAS = [[[AS]]]
    "Knowingly."

Q

Dec 15 2019 16:49:09 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 B5d56b24fd19b9b69e060b251314748a1fcecdb7b7145e4886c3c026a895cc8b

We have three things issued at 1:29 aka Q-watch time:
    >IG report
    >Durham rebuttal
    >Barr rebuttal
    We have confirmation that there are no coincidences.
    So that means one of three things:
    1. Horowitz, Durham and Barr are all in communication with Q

OR
    2. Horowitz, Durham and Barr were specifically directed by Q+ to issue their reports/rebuttals at precisely 1:29 PM ("Why, POTUS?" "You'll find out. Just do it.")
    OR

3. Some combination of the above.

>>7517634
    Time[ing] is important.
    How many coincidences [use of coincidences essential not to violate NAT SEC?] before mathematically impossible?
    FISA = START

Q

Dec 15 2019 15:15:55 (EST)
    D718F4CB-D11D-4127-99A0-86C4A56C2AF8.jpeg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 5327f7853289668b129a1a5edaf99c4ba8e428bcfea68c7606161ed9bf9c3972

A2E59548-8694-47F3-A27C-FA515A392C54.jpeg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 7f3a76dfd8d206fe8ede3c2e2f1b0c81070976ac671aa9d114ce71be37e8f570

>>7516458
    >What was released precisely @ 1:29?

>>7516554
    Exact time of Durham statement?
    Think Q/Durham start date.
    Coincidence?
    Having fun yet?

Q

Dec 15 2019 15:09:31 (EST)
    >>7516458
    The IG report!

Dec 15 2019 15:11:16 (EST)
    >>7516458
    IG tweet, Durham statement!

Dec 15 2019 15:11:26 (EST)
    IG Report announcement

Dec 15 2019 15:10:56 (EST)
    >>7516458
    OIG?
    >>7516470
    >>7516476
    >>7516480
    >>7516469
    This is exactly why we are here.
    Q

Dec 15 2019 15:09:31 (EST)
    >>7516458
    The IG report!

Dec 15 2019 15:11:16 (EST)
    >>7516458
    IG tweet, Durham statement!

Dec 15 2019 15:11:26 (EST)
    IG Report announcement

Dec 15 2019 15:10:56 (EST)
    >>7516458
    OIG?
    >>7516470
    >>7516476
    >>7516480
    >>7516469
    This is exactly why we are here.
    Q

Dec 15 2019 15:10:11 (EST)
    adb780c9378645cd53cbd4c4fa119232752e62428cbb1d2f711ffc0206161c63.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Adb780c9378645cd53cbd4c4fa119232752e62428cbb1d2f711ffc0206161c63

Anons determine significance of 1:29 from [Dec 2] drop?
    What was released precisely @ 1:29?

Q

Dec 15 2019 14:10:02 (EST)
    EL2KRQtXUAExW_M.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 B342584498931c3a11acfe7f369cc6177c8390780f4c36e4d817a642044cb27a

EL2KRQxX0AApqYH.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Cb31c26da01f2fd5d6acaa36aa38da20af23f878eb3d4f57df94b07f8d34456c

EL2KRQvWoAEd1cI.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 97d56d784253fa8b7102d2876bc10c81a6b51ae12fc6a1a720030d8d1d78cd27

http://twitter.com/Brotello/status/1206286429581725696
    Think for yourself.
    Sheep no more.

Q

Dec 15 2019 13:21:27 (EST)
    >>7515215
    God Bless you POTUS and Q! You saved our nation and our children's future.

>>7515309
    We are all equal in this fight.
    No one person is above another.
    "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes."
    God bless you.
    United We Stand.

Q

Dec 15 2019 13:16:15 (EST)
    https://time.com/5748850/uk-election-result-2019/
    National pride.
    Independence.
    We, the People.
    Welcome to the Par
    ty.
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

Dec 15 2019 13:11:17 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/LadyRedWave/status/1206267112647348225
    THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Q

Dec 15 2019 12:21:40 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponkMA8ta2M

[11:50]
    [AS] memo FALSE.
    If [AS] was privy to GANG OF 8 classified material would he not know the same FACTS (TRUTH) as NUNES/others?
    "Knowingly."
    OP activity pre_July 2016?
    Why is this relevant?
    Worth watching from [11:50] to end.
    #FactsMatter

Q

Dec 15 2019 12:20:14 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponkMA8ta2M
    [11:50]
    [AS] memo FALSE.
    If [AS] was privy to GANG OF 8 classified material would he not know the same FACTS (TRUTH) as NUNES/others?
    "Knowingly."
    OP activity pre_July 2016?
    Why is this relevant?
    Worth watching from [11:50] to end.
    #FactsMatter

Q

Dec 15 2019 12:05:01 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1206249638732423174
    Worth following.
    Senate testimony next?
    #FactsMatter

Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 ELyApgPUYAAhuwG
    Praying Medic: B2 Bomber Revealed

Praying Medic

1) This is my #Qanon thread for December 14, 2019
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/Qanon?src=hash

Q posts can be found here:
    http://qmap.pub        
    https://qanon.news/Q    

Android apps:
    http://bit.ly/Q-Map                    
    http://bit.ly/Q-alerts            

My Theme: B2 Bomber Revealed

_______

Comey admits error in defense of FBI's FISA process after IG report: 'He was right, I was wrong'
    Former FBI Director James Comey admitted on "Fox News Sunday" that the recently released Justice Department Inspector General’s report on the launch of the FBI’s…

_______

WATCH: #VA07 Democrat Rep. Abigail Spanberger faced the wrath of angry constituents this week for supporting the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Those in attendance called the impeachment inquiry "incredible bullshit," "crap," and "all lies."

_______

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 ELrUwrmX0AEG4L7

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Dec 16 2019

Dec 16 2019

Dec 17 2019 00:54:16 (EST)
    51de1f16602703b2cef2b36eb1feb809.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 E1680a9fccf9fcd1d2011034b395f202a5e958609ee1927076e8d5ba507c1815

Dec 16 2019 18:59:54 (EST)
    https://www.gchq.gov.uk/person/jeremy-fleming
    Jeremy Fleming has been the Director of GCHQ since April 2017.
    Jeremy joined government from the private sector in 1993 and become a career MI5 officer with significant professional experience of national security and intelligence work, including international and Northern Ireland counter-terrorism, counter-espionage, cyber, and protective security.

Name worth remembering.
    Q

Dec 16 2019 18:13:48 (EST)
    >>7527653

>The Department of Justice said this month that it could not release records on Democrat technology aide Imran Awan due to “technical difficulties,” but later admitted in court documents that it could not release records on him because there is a secret ongoing case related to the matter.

>could not release records on him because there is a secret ongoing case related to the matter.

>secret ongoing case related to the matter.

secret ongoing case related to the matter.

>>7527690

Dec 16 2019 18:14:56 (EST)

>The Department of Justice said this month that it could not release records on Democrat technology aide Imran Awan due to “technical difficulties,” but later admitted in court documents that it could not release records on him because there is a secret ongoing case related to the matter.

>could not release records on him because there is a secret ongoing case related to the matter.

>secret ongoing case related to the matter.

secret ongoing case related to the matter.

>>7527690

Dec 16 2019 18:11:32 (EST)
    EAmqJFrW4AAdxIP.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 7abc72a77c64020e4b8ea3880022c0493e91447b2875bad76eb1630691740a1c

https://www.dailywire.com/news/scandal-reopens-court-papers-on-democrat-it-aide-imran-awan-make-new-revelation
    Q

Dec 16 2019 16:56:30 (EST)
    EL8JH2qXkAIndHi.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 1eb453f245a699922a8543de11e2fc46daabf2e1d9d2e0dd3592c4e609f4d890
    https://qanon.pub/data/media/1eb453f245a699922a8543de11e2fc46daabf2e1d9d2e0dd3592c4e609f4d890.jpg

Dec 16 2019 16:41:59 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 A700365c3477234c02119745057033e8c4410654665f01b680eda63684b7d25f
    >>7526471

70135d9ca4752cb1622a1c9feb042bcd4dcc8418beeab5571a0f9b19b677d377.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 D115ccb5b61f62cbf0ceb43d5b40f1bf71316bbb584bfd80618062974c675a69
    >>7526506
    Logical thinking.
    Q

Dec 16 2019 16:40:00 (EST)
    EL7OlnFVUAACUEH.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 A34081ba72ca963fd8ab501af47ba1e90bb1bfbe8a2308338248d2c6b2152854
    Never forget who directed.
    Q

Dec 16 2019 16:37:38 (EST)
    Same evidence to FREE FLYNN currently being used to INDICT others [GJ]?

[302]_mod [1] count.

Who listened in [2] count [FISA?]

…………
    [6] counts.

FBI agent [1][P] - FLYNN interview……..
    If FISA warrant was ILLEGAL……….
    If FISA warrant predicated on ILLEGAL/UNCORROBORATED……..
    If FISA 'actors' purposely withheld exculpatory evidence from the court………….

[Watch] what happens next.

Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:06 pm

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 00rGBZv9?format=jpg&name=600x314

Dec 17 2019

Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)
    First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
    First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
    They will fight but you are ready.
    Marker [9].

Q

Dec 17 2019 16:50:59 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/NatSecLisa/status/1206957392275087360
    Propaganda.
    GoFundMe next?

https://www.wikihow.com/Prepare-for-Jail
    Q

Dec 17 2019 16:23:02 (EST)
    https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/MIsc%2019%2002%20191217.pdf
    "The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable."
    Think FLYNN_FISA [ILLEGAL?]

Q

Dec 17 2019 15:55:01 (EST)
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-over-surveillance-applications-in-rare-public-order
    Discovery.
    Q

Dec 17 2019 15:30:49 (EST)
    EMA9gVVXYAArliF.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 De016dbe0549a9af9fb6d0acfedaf1528987f684523413ca6980c519ca595dfe
    https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Impeachment_Hastings.htm
    Welcome to the [D] party con.
    Q

Dec 17 2019 14:45:10 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 523c2c3488998f75bf484be7ba4b46b79f951ecfab28b20e3d023749310b1448
    >>7536175

Q3354

The Storm Sequence of Events: Horowitz IG Report > Comey Report > Declas of FISA > Indictments
    >>7536263
    Worth remembering.
    Q

Dec 17 2019 14:45:05 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 E89825dba410876442912b91648ae9857bdb32503ec2c3bec0f1d67200a2f755
    >>7536175
    https://twitter.com/elenochle/status/1204129788065042433

DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCE?
    (anon colab)

>>7536259

Dec 17 2019 14:40:00 (EST)
    Screenshot_2019-12-17 The Jerusalem Post on Twitter #Vatican ambassador to #France resigns after molestation allegations ht[...](1).png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 698d076592bd235942ac6e3a8a7e9c929dc5ad17a138ee56d71d25888ed4c0f9
    #Vatican ambassador to #France resigns after molestation allegations

4:20 AM - 17 Dec 2019
    https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1206911991702577153

>>7536127
    Godspeed Q
    >>7536145
    Dark > Light.
    Those you are taught to trust most….

Q

Dec 17 2019 14:36:25 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Fc19098f351a157514a0a6133f8dc422057d6e1db76f7ba958a76dbed059f851
    XXXX

search dep.justice and look what you find re corney

https://search.justice.gov/search?query=corney&op=Search&affiliate=justice

https://www.justice.gov/oip/foia-library/foia-processed/general_topics/actions_dag_appointment_mueller/download
    …confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent

James 8 Corney
    >>7536091
    [Corn] harvest.
    5:5?

Q

Dec 17 2019 14:39:05 (EST)
    >>7536020
    WW.
    Though, nothing should ever replace 'Christ' in 'Christmas'.
    Merry Christmas, Anons/Patriots.
    God is on our side.

Q

Dec 17 2019 14:23:25 (EST)
    3a1a6683582bd3b3bc4f6a7a287a7729897bf398af3d3f6f504787324e16f0a0.jpeg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 B784be9a1f068524f3d6a7e279ce6a5995fc1e5f2087458f6f3036b317271d41
    Corney 480 times
    Comey 0 times

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
    >>7535884

Dec 17 2019 14:24:40 (EST)
    National Presidential Alert System [2].
    Why was this created and tested?
    Political warfare.
    Information warfare.

Q

Dec 17 2019 14:15:56 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/LizzyBelleFox/status/1204346472545882114?
    Remember, misspellings matter.
    (Durham)
    5-3, 1-99

Q

Dec 17 2019 14:00:03 (EST)
    ELXwg7CWkAMdHgh.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 947725980718dc17d655132e9f4278e1f592838b28ee55710b36ac01e1314a75

Anons IDEN the 'error' made re: Corney v Comey?
    Think recent doc release.

Q

Dec 17 2019 13:48:20 (EST)
    >>7535127
    The Senate must be unrestricted to conduct 'other' important business.

If [D]s knew Senate would not vote to convict - why proceed?

How long does a typical Senate impeachment trial take?

Can the Senate conduct 'other' business during this time?

No.
    What 'value' might this have for [D]s?

Barr/Durham working in secret?

Senate working openly?

'Value' of public learning the truth prior to i_unseal?

Propaganda_push failing.

Transparency & Accountability is the only way forward to save the Republic.

This is not another 4-year election.

Game theory.

Q

Dec 17 2019 13:31:58 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1207003010641076225

"--->REWIND: On Jan. 29, 2018, FBI Dir Robert Wray issued a statement rebutting the Nunes Memo on FISA abuses & warning Trump not to declassify or release it,citing "grave concerns" with inaccuracies & omissions in the memo. Now we know Wray, too, was lying

Reps Nadler, Schiff, Nunes & IG Horowitz all reviewed the SAME classified material. Nadler & Schiff came to the WRONG conclusions, while Nunes & Horowitz (Dem/Obama appointee) came to RIGHT conclusions & Horowitz documented why. Ergo, Nadler & Schiff LIED"

The swamp runs DEEP.
    Sleeper[s] everywhere.
    Think Coats.
    Wheels in motion.

Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMAqGiiWoAE3a7h

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:12 am

December 17, 2019
    Antarctica is under lockdown as secret space program unveiling begins
    By Benjamin Fulford Weekly Report

An unusual flurry of events and press announcements makes it clear the U.S. government is unveiling its secret space program, multiple sources agree.  We are also hearing of a Chinese secret space program, a Nazi secret space program, and a Russian secret space program.  All of these revelations are being accompanied by unusual movements of gold and other financial anomalies.  The recent trade agreement between the U.S. and China is also linked to these secret space programs, Chinese and Pentagon sources agree.  These are all signs that some sort of mind-boggling planetary event may be coming.

Typically this writer does not tread lightly into the UFO world and believes extra-ordinary claims require extraordinary proof.  However, such proof is now undeniable.

The biggest evidence is a series of public announcements by multiple government officials, including U.S. President Donald Trump.  The official launching of a U.S. Space Force by Trump is just the start of a gradual process of disclosure, Pentagon officials say.
    https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2019/12/10/defense-policy-deal-creates-space-force-sidesteps-border-wall-controversy/

The media is now being filled with stories about UFOs and secret U.S. military technology as part of this process.  As we have previously reported, the U.S. Navy has released patents for anti-gravity flying saucers and compact nuclear fusion.  Now we have a recently retired air force general talking about already existing technology that can take us “from one part of the planet to any other part within an hour.”
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31445/recently-retired-usaf-general-makes-eyebrow-raising-claims-about-advanced-space-technology

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/navy-covered-up-new-technology-21066844

Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala. and Air Force Secretary Barbara Barrett both called publicly this month for the declassification of “a large amount of information about America’s military space programs.”
    https://www.defensenews.com/smr/reagan-defense-forum/2019/12/08/barrett-rogers-plan-to-declassify-black-space-programs/

The $21 trillion missing from the U.S. government budget since 1998, as documented by Catherine Austin Fitts and others, was spent on the secret space program, Pentagon officials confirm.  Much of this technology is now being released to the general public, they say.
    https://missingmoney.solari.com/dod-and-hud-missing-money-supporting-documentation/

We are also getting far more UFO sightings around the world that are being recording on high-quality video.  If you get into the habit of looking at the sky as I have, it won’t be long before you can see for yourself with your own naked eyes.
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/14/2019-was-banner-year-for-credible-ufo-sightings/

https://sputniknews.com/science/201912141077575518-nasa-astronaut-shockingly-hints-at-aliens-in-tweet-about-life-forms/

Now that the Antarctic summer has begun, we are again getting multiple reports of strange goings-on there, too.  On December 10th, a Chilean military plane carrying 38 people vanished in good weather on its way to Antarctica.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50723907?fbclid=IwAR2LrWVvPxHJ-P0B5_6RjNeb8tFXixUnYi9xdTegoWs1liAaDLrw1fu8Lh0

A senior CIA officer, and relative of Admiral Richard Byrd of Antarctic exploration fame, told us:

“The Chilean military were ordered by their controllers not to go near Antarctica.  They thought they were smarter and knew more than their masters.  The C-130 has been removed.  It wasn’t who was on the plane, it was what they were carrying that resulted in ‘the disappearance.’  At this stage, there are no entries and exits taking place on Antarctica.  The Southernmost continent is on lockdown until further notice (not due to this incident).”

A member of the “Cobra resistance” who has recently returned from Antarctica provided us with the photograph below.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Cape-Cloud-618499
    Fleet of cloud ships in UK

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Lenticularcloudufo

Antarctica-cloud-ship

They claim it is a photograph of a cloud ship or a large alien vessel using cloud-type camouflage.  However, what interests us more is the faint picture of what looks like large buildings on the distant coastline.  Whatever is going on there, it is clearly more than just a few scientists studying penguins.

“Many Russian and American scientists have been killed in Antarctica,” says a senior P2 Freemason source, citing Russian FSB and CIA reports.  “I know for sure there are ancient alien bases,” he adds.  This is why Antarctica is closed off, he says.

This is the person who told us in advance that the P2 were going to fire Pope Benedict XVI.  He was also found once by the CIA near the BIS with a gun and a sophisticated lock-picking device.

This source also says the earthquake recorded last week at Mindanao in the Philippines was caused by an attack on a hostile underground military base.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-earthquake-today-tsunami-damage-latest-magnitude-usgs-deaths-a9247381.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Now, to segue back to the here/now geopolitics that this newsletter usually focuses on, let us see how the secret space program ties into the recent U.S./China partial trade deal.  Asian secret society leaders have long told us they have wanted the U.S. to reveal its secret space program to them.  This was agreed to at the recent U.S./China trade talks, they say.  That’s why the details of the agreement have not yet been made public, they add.  What has been made public indicates that China has offered to buy an extra $200 billion worth of goods from the U.S. every year.  Economists have been scratching their heads over this, because the official U.S. economy does not have the capacity to export that much.  However, if secret space technology is included in the picture, then everything makes sense.

The U.S. is also now going to wind down its germ warfare against Chinese agriculture as a part of the deal, CIA sources say.  The story at the link below, trying to blame Chinese gangsters for drones caught dropping swine fever into pig farms, is almost certainly a CIA attempt to divert the blame for these attacks.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chinese-gangs-infect-pigs-swine-fever-criminal-meat-scheme

The other thing that has been going on this week is the continued strange movements in the financial markets.  A CIA source in Southeast Asia tells us Indonesia has suddenly announced a $40 billion infrastructure project that he says is a payoff to the government for giving the Rothschilds access to some of their gold.  Goldman Sachs provides partial confirmation of this by reporting that 1,200 tons or $57 billion of “unexplained gold flows” have been spotted recently.

Also, according to Zero Hedge, “A Fed economist, Ruth Judson, wrote in 2017 that about 60% of all U.S. currency, and about 75% of $100 bills, had left the country by the end of 2016—for a total of about $900 billion in U.S. dollars kept overseas.”  That number is now over $1 trillion, as the world’s rich hoard cash in a fight against negative interest rates, CIA sources say.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hundreds-billions-gold-and-cash-are-quietly-disappearing

This all ties into a growing market consensus that it will be impossible to keep the current U.S. stock market bubble going on much longer.  When mainstream publications like The Wall Street Journal start saying corporations are cooking their books to make profits look bigger than they are, you know the end is near.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/huge-disparity-in-corporate-profits-hints-at-something-amiss-11576328400

The FRB’s announcement they were going to pump $500 billion into financial markets in the coming days is another sign it is not business as usual in the financial markets.  P2 Freemason sources say the money is being pumped into the repo market in response to a proxy war that is pitting the Germans, i.e. J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank, against the Rothschilds, i.e. Goldman Sachs and Trump.

Speaking about the FRB, we are sad to note the passing of former Fed Chief Paul Volcker.  I met him several times and he convinced me that the central bankers were only charged with trying to keep money in line with the real economy, something he excelled at.  What Volcker did not tell me was that it was his Rockefeller bosses who decided—in secret—how the money central bankers created was distributed.

We also note the subject of a jubilee, or debt forgiveness for the average Joe, is now part of a mainstream discussion.  This is another hint of some sort of financial event, one that could be linked to space disclosure.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-000-old-plan-erase-100000406.html

Also, now that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has won an overwhelming mandate to leave the German EU, it’s time for a new deal for Europe, agree P2 Freemason and British Intelligence sources.  They say a fundamental agreement has been reached to have Europe run by a triumvirate of Germany, Russia, and the UK.

British Intelligence are also saying the constant impeachment and “Russian meddling” attacks against Trump were waged by a certain UK faction.  This campaign is now being wound down, they say.  This means the attacks on Russia and on Trump are going to be stopped, they add.

Our Pentagon source close to Trump had the following to report this week:  “Trump may have to invade Mexico not just to fight CIA drug cartels, but to keep lithium and other resources out of Chinese hands.

Also, “Backlash against Boeing continues as China finally questions the safety of the 737 MAX, paving the way for a global ban of the flying coffins, while the Department of Defense blocked Boeing from the $85 billion ICBM replacement contract.”

The source further noted, “The 90% Christian majority is flexing its conservative muscles against accursed J with the Hallmark Channel banning lesbian ads and Brazil outrage over a Netflix portrait of a gay Jesus in “the first temptation of Christ.”

On a final note, we can confirm that a meeting is being arranged, possibly for mid-January, between the British Commonwealth, the P2 Freemasons, the Pentagon, and Asian secret societies to discuss the establishment of a World Planning Agency with an annual budget of $1 trillion.  The establishment of this agency, a jubilee, disclosure of the secret space program, and a financial reset are going to be discussed at this meeting, which P2, British, and Asian sources all agree.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:10 pm

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMFwDnmU8AYYMeS

Dec 18 2019

Dec 18 2019 22:52:52 (EST)
    It must be done right.
    It must be done according to the rule of law.
    It must carry weight.
    It must be proven in the court of law.
    There can be no mistakes.
    Good things sometimes take time.
    Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
    [D]s election interference 2016.
    >Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
    [D]s election interference 2018.
    >Mueller
    [D]s election interference 2020.
    >Impeachment
    Projection.
    These people are sick.
    We, the People, are the cure.

Q
    >>7555466
    Fired/forced _ FBI?
    Fired/forced _ DOJ?
    Fired/forced _ State?
    Fired/forced _ Senate?
    Fired/forced _ Congress?
    Fired/forced _ C_A
    Fired/forced _ DoD?
    Hired/install _ SC?
    Hired/install _ Federal Judiciary?
    Hired/install _ DOJ
    Hired/install _ C_A
    Locked & Loaded.

Q

Dec 18 2019 22:52:52 (EST)
    It must be done right.
    It must be done according to the rule of law.
    It must carry weight.
    It must be proven in the court of law.
    There can be no mistakes.
    Good things sometimes take time.
    Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
    [D]s election interference 2016.
    >Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
    [D]s election interference 2018.
    >Mueller
    [D]s election interference 2020.
    >Impeachment
    Projection.
    These people are sick.
    We, the People, are the cure.

Q

Dec 18 2019 22:40:27 (EST)
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/12/an-impeachment-role-for-the-supreme-court/
    Q

Dec 18 2019 22:28:03 (EST)
    Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-22.21.50.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 94a53bde41cfb2e294b4d397a91fae8f5afc9fcbb818f6e2dda12536314b44ca
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1121023509029892096
    Q

Dec 18 2019 15:22:19 (EST)
    [Re_drop]
    What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?

What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?

What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?

What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?

What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?

What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?

Fact becomes fiction?

Fiction becomes fact?

When does news become propaganda?

Identity creation?

How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?

Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?

Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?

‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].

[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]

Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?

Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?

Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?

Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?

Threat to intellectual freedom?

Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    Read again – digest.

Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    Logical thinking.

Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?

Pre/post 2016 election?

Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?

Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?

Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?

Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?

When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.

Control of the narrative = power

When you are blind, what do you see?

They want you divided.
    Divided by religion.
    Divided by sex.
    Divided by political affiliation.
    Divided by class.

When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
    Divided you are weak.

Divided you pose no threat to their control.

When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].

When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.

"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Q

Dec 18 2019 14:43:38 (EST)
    Timing of impeachment vote [revised]?
    7pm EST
    Interview w/ Barr?
    7pm EST
    Coincidence?

Q

Dec 18 2019 14:37:11 (EST)
    EMF48YjW4AInVHy.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 E8a486b3d3fd0ce4e879e69df2551f23fad910a14e6553514487e856011764bb

https://www.defensenews.com/breaking-news/2019/12/17/darpa-head-resigns-moving-on-to-industry/
    Still tracking resignations?
    [DARPA]
    [FB]

Q

Dec 18 2019 13:33:50 (EST)
    HouseCleaning.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 4d8d336fe532a2cda5daecc56fad2f240c632a6c4adf30dfb182c1d8c6c282be

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1207363916759736321
    JUST IN: Fourth Pentagon official announces resignation within week http://hill.cm/LuU13aQ

Durham discoveries can lead to early retirement[?]
    Think FBI departures.
    Think DOJ departures.

Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZfSLiT-Zw&feature=emb_logo
    Live coverage as President Trump hosts a campaign rally in Battle Creek, Mich.

Trump Impeached

Third President Ever

No Crime!

Purely Partisan

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 GettyImages-1065961036-420x315

Some Dems Vote Against, Abstain

Now What?

What impeachment means.

It's an indictment, that's all.

An indictment with no actual criminal charges.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) appears to be considering an idea Democrats have floated for several days of holding back the articles of impeachment to exercise leverage over the Senate and the president.

She declined formally to transmit the articles to the Senate on Wednesday evening after the House voted to impeach President Donald Trump.

Unfortunately for them, the Senate can act, regardless — and would vote to acquit.

That’s because the Constitution is absolutely clear about the Senate’s authority. Article I, Section 3 says: “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.”

That is all.

The Chief Justice presides over a trial involving the president, but the Senate makes the rules. And the Senate is controlled by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), who regards what the House has done with contempt.

You’re in Cocaine Mitch’s court, now.

Politico outlined Democrats’ new idea, citing constitutional lawyer Laurence Tribe (but, interestingly, not the Constitution itself). Pelosi hopes to pressure McConnell into holding a “fair trial” — this, after she and her party broke every relevant House rule and precedent, and several Amendments in the Bill of Rights, all in the name of their “sole Power of Impeachment.”

They forget that a “fair trial” applies to the accused, not the accuser, and has since 1215.

Pelosi can hide the articles of impeachment in Adam Schiff’s basement forever, and it won’t make a bit of difference.

Case closed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/18/pollak-senate-can-acquit-even-if-house-doesnt-transmit-articles-of-impeachment-constitution/?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) bucked the Democrat Party on Wednesday by voting present on the articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

Gabbard, who remained undecided in the lead up to impeachment, was one of only four House Democrats to defy House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the party-line vote. In a statement released after the articles passed, Gabbard lambasted the bipolar choice presented to lawmakers on impeachment.

Former NSA Tech Chief Says Mueller Report Was Based On CIA-Fabricated "Evidence"

"...I have always been saying that all of this Russian hack never happened, but we have some more evidence coming out recently...In other words, it looked like the CIA did this..."

We haven’t published it yet, but what we have seen is that there are at least five items that we’ve found that were produced by Guccifer 2.0 back on June 15th, where they had the Russian fingerprints in them, suggesting the Russians made the hack. Well, we found the same five items published by Wikileaks in the Podesta emails. Those items do not have the Russian fingerprints, which directly implies that Guccifer 2.0 was inserting these into the files to make it look like the Russians did this hack.

Taking that into account with all the other evidence we have; like the download speeds from Guccifer 2.0 were too fast, and they couldn’t be managed by the web; and that the files he was putting together and saying that he actually hacked, the two files he said he had were really one file, and he was playing with the data; moving it to two different files to claim two hacks. Taking that into account with the fabrication of the Russian fingerprints, it leads us back to inferring that in fact the marble framework out of the Vault 7 compromise of CIA hacking routines was a possible user in this case.

In other words, it looked like the CIA did this, and that it was a matter of the CIA making it look like the Russians were doing the hack. So, when you look at that and also look at the DNC emails that were published by Wikileaks that have this FAT-file format in them, all 35,813 of these emails have rounded off times to the nearest even second. That’s a FAT-file format property; that argues that those files were, in fact, downloaded to a thumb drive or CD-rom and physically transported before Wikileaks posted them.

Which again argues that it wasn’t a hack.

So, all of the evidence we’re finding is clearly evidence that the Russians were not in fact hacking; it was probably our own people.

It’s very hard for us to get this kind of information out. The mainstream media won’t cover it; none of them will. It’s very hard. We get some bloggers to do that and some radio shows.

Also, I put all of this into a sworn affidavit in the Roger Stone case.

I did that because all of the attack on him was predicated on him being connected with this Russian hack which was false to being with. All the evidence we’re accumulating clearly says and implies, the US government — namely the FBI, CIA, the DOJ, and of course State Department — all these people involved in this hack, bought a dossier and all of the information going forward to the FISA court.

All of them knew that this was a fake from the very beginning, because this Guccifer 2.0 character was fabricating it. They were using him plus the Internet Research Agency [IRA] as “supposed trolls of the Russian government”. Well, when they sent their lawyers over to challenge that in a court of law, the government failed to prove they had any connection with the Russian government. They basically were chastised by the judge for fabricating a charge against this company. So, if you take the IRA and the trolls away from that argument, and Guccifer 2.0, then the entire Mueller report is a provable fabrication; because it’s based on Guccifer 2.0 and the IRA. Then the entire Rosenstein indictment is also a fabrication and a fake and a fraud for the same reasons. The judges seem to be involved in trying to keep this information out of the public domain.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/former-nsa-tech-chief-says-mueller-report-was-based-cia-fabricated-evidence

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:11 pm

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMKwHEeXkAMJ9VA

Dec 19 2019

Dec 19 2019 16:04:18 (EST)
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/nsa-director-rogers-disclosed-fisa-abuse-days-after-carter-page-fisa-was-issued_2692033.html
    NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Page Warrant Was Issued
    On March 9, 2016, Department of Justice (DOJ) oversight personnel learned that the FBI had been employing outside contractors who had access to raw Section 702 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) data, and retained that access after their work for the FBI was completed.

This information was disclosed in a 99-page FISA court ruling on April 26, 2017, that was declassified by Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.

That wasn’t an isolated incident and the improper access granted to outside contractors “seems to have been the result of deliberate decisionmaking” (footnote – page 87).

The FISA court noted the “FBI’s apparent disregard of minimization rules” and questioned “whether the FBI may be engaging in similar disclosures of raw Section 702 information that have not been reported.”

Section 702 permits the government to target foreign persons located outside the United States for surveillance, with the purpose of acquiring foreign intelligence information. Oversight of Section 702 collection is conducted by the FISA court. For more on Title III and Section 702, see here.
    On the same day of the discovery of the FBI’s use of private contractors, FBI lawyer Lisa Page sent a text to FBI agent Peter Strzok: “Need to try to fix a HUGE who f-up.” Page quickly corrected her typo by texting “Wfo”—an abbreviation for the FBI’s Washington field office.

Page would later send another text on the same day, noting, “Need to go meet with andy again now.” Andy was then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

Following the discovery that outside contractors for the FBI were accessing raw FISA data, then-National Security Agency (NSA) Director Adm. Mike Rogers directed the NSA’s Office of Compliance to conduct a “fundamental baseline review of compliance associated with 702” at some point in early April 2016 (Senate testimony & page 83-84 of court ruling).

Rogers served concurrently as director of the NSA, commander of the U.S. Cyber Command, and Central Security Service chief from April 2014 to May 2018. Rogers previously was the director for intelligence for both the Joint Chiefs of Staff and U.S. Pacific Command, and as commander of the U.S. Fleet Cyber Command and the U.S. 10th Fleet.

Rogers played a major role in uncovering ongoing FISA abuses, and his efforts are revealed in the April 26, 2017, FISA court ruling. Significant changes to the handling of raw Section 702 FISA data resulted from the FISA court’s findings.

On April 18, 2016, Rogers moved aggressively in response to the disclosures. He abruptly shut down all FBI outside-contractor access. At this point, both the FBI and the DOJ’s National Security Division (NSD) became aware of Rogers’s compliance review. They may have known earlier, but they were certainly aware after outside-contractor access was halted.

Despite a continuous daily stream of messages between Strzok and Page, no texts from the specific day that Rogers halted contractor access to the NSA database have been made public. On the following day, April 19, 2016, Page sent a text that ended with “And still in with andy.” The version available is heavily redacted. Strzok responded, “Hi going to try and catch Bill.” This text refers to Bill Priestap, head of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division. Later, Page responded again, “Still in with andy.”

The DOJ’s NSD maintains oversight of the intelligence agencies’ use of Section 702 authority. The NSD and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) jointly conduct reviews of the intelligence agencies’ Section 702 activities every 60 days. The NSD—with notice to the ODNI—is required to report any incidents of agency noncompliance or misconduct to the FISA court.

Instead of issuing individual court orders, Section 702 requires the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) to provide the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) with annual certifications that specify categories of foreign intelligence information the government is authorized to acquire, pursuant to Section 702.

The Attorney General and the DNI must also certify that Intelligence Community agencies will follow targeting procedures and minimization procedures that are approved by the FISC as part of the certification.

On Sept. 26, 2016, NSD head John Carlin filed the government’s proposed 2016 Section 702 certifications. Carlin knew the general status of Rogers’s compliance review. The NSD was part of the review.

In his filing, Carlin failed to disclose a Jan. 7, 2016, inspector general report that was highly critical of agency controls for monitoring query compliance. Carlin also failed to disclose the FBI’s use of private contractors and Rogers’s ongoing compliance review.

On Sept. 27, 2016, the day after he filed the annual certifications, Carlin announced his resignation, which would become effective on Oct. 15, 2016.

On Oct. 4, 2016, a standard follow-up court hearing was held (Page 19), with Carlin present. Again, he made no disclosure of FISA abuse or other related issues. This lack of disclosure would be noted by the court later in the April 2017 ruling:

“The government’s failure to disclose those IG and OCO reviews at the October 4, 2016 hearing [was ascribed] to an institutional “lack of candor.”

On Oct. 15, 2016, Carlin formally left the NSD.

On Oct. 20, 2016, Rogers was briefed by the NSA compliance officer on findings from the 702 NSA compliance audit. The audit had uncovered a large number of issues, including numerous “about query” violations (Senate testimony).

Rogers shut down all “about query” activity on Oct. 21, 2016. “About queries” are particularly worrisome, since they occur when the target is neither the sender nor the recipient of the collected communication—but the target’s “query,” such as an email address, is being passed between two other communicants.

On the same day, the DOJ and FBI sought and received a Title I FISA warrant on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. At this point, the FISA court still was unaware of the Section 702 violations.

Sometime between Oct. 21 and Oct. 24, 2016, Rogers reported his findings to the DOJ. From there, he presented his findings to the FISA court (Senate testimony & inferences from court ruling):

Adm. Mike Rogers: I was briefed on something like October the 20th … I then, from memory, went to the Department of Justice and then on to the FISA court at the end of October—I think it was something like the 26th of October—and we informed the court: We have a compliance issue here and we’re concerned that there’s an underlying issue with the technical solution we put in place.

Sen. James Lankford: So you reported initially to the court, this is an issue, or the court initially came to you and said, we have an issue?

Rogers: I went to the court and said, we have an issue.

Rogers’s recollection was correct. On Oct. 24, 2016, Rogers verbally informed the FISA court of his findings (Page 4 of court ruling):

“On October 24, 2016, the government orally apprised the Court of significant non-compliance with the NSA’s minimization procedures involving queries of data acquired under Section 702 using U.S. person identifiers. The full scope of non-compliant querying practices had not been previously disclosed to the Court.”

Rogers appeared formally before the FISA court on Oct. 26, 2016, and presented the written findings of his audit (Page 4, 14 & 19 of Court Ruling & Senate testimony).

“Two days later, on the day the Court otherwise would have had to complete its review of the certifications and procedures, the government made a written submission regarding those compliance problems … and the Court held a hearing to address them.”

“The government reported that the NSA IG and OCO were conducting other reviews covering different time periods, with preliminary results suggesting that the problem was widespread during all periods under review.”

The FISA court was unaware of the FISA “query” violations until they were presented to the court by then-NSA Director Rogers.

The NSD and FBI knew Rogers was conducting his own compliance review. Rogers knew the NSD was finalizing its 2016 certification. The NSD was aware that its 2016 certification lacked material and legally required disclosure.

The NSD carries the “responsibility of overseeing the foreign intelligence, counterintelligence and other national security activities of the United States Intelligence Community.” Duties include “representing the government before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).”

Additionally, the Operations Section of the NSD is “responsible for preparing and filing all applications for Court orders pursuant to FISA.” The original Page FISA application, along with the three subsequent renewals, carried a signature page from a DOJ attorney, whose name was redacted, but is almost certainly associated with the NSD.

Carlin had to be aware of the FISA application on Page that was being prepared by the FBI. His lack of disclosure of the FISA abuses in the annual Section 702 Certifications paved the way for the Page application to pass. The FBI and the DOJ’s NSD were literally racing against Rogers’s investigation in order to obtain the FISA warrant on Page.

As all of this was transpiring, then-DNI James Clapper and then-Defense Secretary Ash Carter submitted a recommendation that Rogers be removed from his position as NSA chief. The move to fire Rogers, which failed, originated sometime in mid-to-late October 2016—exactly when Rogers was preparing to present his findings to the FISA court.

Rogers knew the NSD had submitted their annual proposal to the FISA court. Rogers also had to know of preliminary results from his compliance review before the Oct. 20, 2016, formal briefing from his NSA compliance officer.

So why didn’t Rogers provide an earlier, preliminary briefing to the FISA court? To be clear, Rogers wasn’t in any way assisting the FBI in obtaining the Page FISA. The information that Rogers presented to the FISA court was damning. It resulted in a complete overhaul of the FISA process and its underlying systems. The FISA court was particularly critical of the FBI in its ruling.

Rogers presented his findings directly to the FISA court’s presiding judge, Rosemary Collyer. Collyer and Rogers would work together for the next six months, addressing the issues that Rogers had uncovered.

It was Collyer who wrote the April 26, 2017, FISA Court ruling on the entire episode. It also was Collyer who signed the original FISA warrant on Carter Page on Oct. 21, 2016.

Rogers informed Collyer of the ongoing FISA abuses by the FBI and NSD just three days after she personally signed the Page FISA warrant.

To my knowledge, virtually every FBI and NSD official with material involvement in the original Carter Page FISA application would later be removed in one fashion or another. One significant and potentially telling exception is Bill Priestap, who still serves as head of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division.

Rogers formally retired on May 4, 2018, in a ceremony that paid honor to his service, which is remarkable, given that the Obama administration tried to fire him well over a year earlier.

One other notable event transpired that directly involved Rogers.

On the morning of Nov. 17, 2016, Rogers traveled to meet President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team at Trump Tower, but didn’t inform DNI Clapper about the meeting. That evening, the Trump team announced they were moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.

It makes one wonder what, exactly, Rogers communicated to Trump.

Important to read and understand.
    Something BIG is coming.

Q

Dec 19 2019 16:04:18 (EST)
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/nsa-director-rogers-disclosed-fisa-abuse-days-after-carter-page-fisa-was-issued_2692033.html
    Something BIG is coming.

Q

Dec 19 2019 12:59:27 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1207720412404240386

ChuckGrassley

Why is Dem house now getting cold feet abt moving ahead w impeachment trial? They want 2hijack Senate process+muck up senate/SCOTUS schedule U need some consideration abt SCOTUS since Chief Justice presides in Senate. R they worried their articles r too weak to move fwd?

Q

Dec 19 2019 12:51:55 (EST)
    >>7561132
    Correction.
    'Squall.'
    On the move.
    Q

>>7561162
    Correction 2.
    'Your.'
    On the move - long night.
    Q

Dec 19 2019 12:50:14 (EST)
    >>7561023
    Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
    Do comms only go to Anons?
    Bigger than you can imagine.
    Expand you're thinking.

Q

>>7561132
    Correction.
    'Squall.'
    On the move.

Q

Dec 19 2019 12:44:18 (EST)
    >>7557331
    Backchannels are important.

Know your history and you will know why.

Q

Makes me think of this.  Sum of all fears.  There are more good people in the world than there are bad.
    >>7561023
    Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
    Do comms only go to Anons?
    Bigger than you can imagine.
    Expand you're thinking.

Q

Dec 19 2019 12:37:43 (EST)
    Screenshot_2019-12-19-12-34-32.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 A2dfb729226bbf12ac1cdafed235b52b4e891b8574c1eb3bf05784cb46f92ce7
    >>7560746

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1207695342776438787?s=19
    Fifth Pentagon official announces resignation in a week http://hill.cm/ZRMJgbE

It’s sad that so many Defense employees skimming from the public coffers and taking money (and gifts) from defense lobbyists.  It’s good to see the Pentagon cleaning up its act!

>>7560920
    Nothing is happening.
    Q

Dec 19 2019 12:32:22 (EST)
    ShoutOut17.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 56f21b4a3237303864e9ffeb2b0fad5127e803956a5a6342bc63876890eacb91
    ShoutOut18.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 555bdcaebefdfe516a691db22eebab8bc1d9d0a002b6970215100a063cc777a2

>>7560746
    Anons love these shoutouts from Q+, Q.
    They're amazing.

>>7560835
    Directly after a +?
    Sometimes after a long day one needs a little pick-me-up.

Q

Dec 19 2019 12:27:05 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1207699372055711744
    Puppet following orders.
    Q

Dec 18 2019

Dec 19 2019 02:16:12 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/QanonMichele/status/1207557095299567616
    Thank you!
    Q+

Dec 19 2019 01:21:22 (EST)
    Backchannels are important.
    Know your history and you will know why.

Q

Dec 19 2019 01:04:53 (EST)
    >>7557024
    Thanks for standing watch with us for a little while on this emotional night. We are with you and POTUS. Please pass that on to him.

>>7557088
    Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
    POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
    Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
    "I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS
    But, even that, can be undone.
    The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
    Pray.

Q

Dec 19 2019 00:54:31 (EST)
    EL-TjF3UwAArrTq.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 555bdcaebefdfe516a691db22eebab8bc1d9d0a002b6970215100a063cc777a2

>>7556837
    Mathematically impossible.
    >>7556980
    What about when verifying new trip re: projectDcomms?
    [ie calling our shot]
    Standard deviation broken?
    Greatest statistical anomaly witnessed or……

Q

Dec 19 2019 00:40:57 (EST)
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/6116884055001#sp=show-clips
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/6116883424001#sp=show-clips
    Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMKuI3jWkAYEd-_

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:18 am

Consider Post #1069 (December 09) on this thread. Then, consider Q#3734 (December 19). Sum of All Fears is a 2002 Movie which I referenced 10 days prior to the Q post. Is this yet another coincidence?? Was this a birthday-present?? As the President is Impeached, Consider Watching All the Dirt Videos You Can Find About the Clintons, Bushes, and Obamas. I haven't been closely following the allegations, but it seems that previous administrations were MUCH Worse Than the Trump Administration. I suspect that EVERYTHING Will Be Revealed as the Excrement Contacts the Blower. I suspect that EVERYTHING is Orchestrated, and that this Impeachment was planned a very-long time ago. But second-guessing the MADNESS is probably an exercise in futility without inside information. I include all this stuff in my Religious and Political Science-Fiction as an alternative modality of dealing with This Present Darkness. Things are probably exactly the way someone powerful wants things to be. I'd prefer HEAVEN, but this civilization seems to prefer PURGATORY, but this could plummet into a Hot-War Hell on Earth. Choose Your Madness Wisely. What Would Q Do??
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Q is holding 4 aces as they are going after the Clintons, Bushes and Obama handlers.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:39 am

What Would JFK Say?? What Would Miles Mathis Say?? What if the Deep-State President-Handlers are Reflections of the Will of the People or Providers of What the People Require on an Abstract Level?? What if HAL 9000 Runs the World via Direct-Democracy Abstract-Algorithms?? BTW, did I recently see yet another version of 'RA'?? I almost asked 'HIM' but I bit my tongue. I wonder what George Lucas and/or Steven Spielberg would do with The Mists of Avalon??
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:05 am

Let's stick to the present Oxy. Better yet, what does Q say:
    "Do people really think this can happen with no consequences?

Dec 22 2019

Dec 22 2019 20:09:15 (EST)
    >>7593781

Toying with the enemy!

Don't get smug

EMblKhrXkAE4zO2.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 0f4d1915054ff87b4b626e1fd607731a9d7d9c9c03be25425bf0cdb5b044b5fe
    >>7593851

Dec 22 2019 20:10:30 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1208802760705097728
    ICYMI with @MariaBartiromo on @SundayFutures: The IG’s #FISAReport is a stunning indictment of the politicization of @TheJusticeDept & @FBI during the Obama administration.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMbzEk0XYAA-tUc

]]] PAIN [[[

NO PARDONS.
    NO DEALS.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMbxIEIUwAA9p6Y

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMcdWbkUYAATnB1

Abuse of power boomerang
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMb2pDiU0AAcwkO
    Q

Dec 22 2019 20:04:01 (EST)
    EMbtYg9XYAE-39G.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 603e6354cd5b756eaec790a085a2efc3e886c20c6812ca9ba525fe6727a6a1fc

Dec 22 2019 19:34:41 (EST)
    EMMyKE6U4AE-zFU.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 81ecd413a6257b9282949a61ea7edc87a710fcfa7cd3f480431facc458bf8de7

Dec 22 2019 19:33:44 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1208818029578137602

Kevin McCarthy
    @GOPLeader

The FBI broke into President Trump’s campaign, spied on him, then tried to cover it up.

This is a modern-day Watergate.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Z0lDBinu?format=jpg&name=600x314

Here is a List of FBI, DOJ Officials Who Signed Off on Carter Page FISA Documents

According to Nunes’ FISA memo, then-FBI Director James Comey signed the first three FISA applications on behalf of the FBI and then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed the fourth one.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/here-is-a-list-of-fbi-doj-officials-who-signed-off-on-carter-page-fisa-documents/

Q

Dec 22 2019 19:06:24 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1208769369171476480

WHY IS PELOSI HOLDING THE [2] ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT?

How do you introduce the TRUTH about what happened to the PUBLIC?

What 'value' might exist by attempting to BLOCK 'PUBLIC' testimony/hearings?

Would educating the public through the Senate prior to Barr/Durham/Huber release(s) be important?

Narratives are created and pushed to prevent the public from discovering the TRUTH.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

Q

Dec 22 2019 18:22:26 (EST)
    Why are the [2] articles being held by Pelosi?

Will holding actually impact the decision of the Senate?
    No.

Will holding actually provide a better scenario [public opinion] to [D]s?
    No.

Will holding actually 'sway' select Senators to change their vote?
    No.

When blackmail and threats no longer work…….

Why are the [2] articles being held by Pelosi?

What happens when the articles of impeachment are sent from the House to the Senate?

Can the Senate conduct 'other' business during this time?
    No.

What 'value' might exist by holding the articles?

How long do Senate impeachment trials normally take?

What statements have been made re: timing?

Think 'fast-tracking'.

What statements have been made by Chairman Graham re: Senate FISA hearing(s) & witnesses?

WHY IS PELOSI HOLDING THE [2] ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT?

Q

Dec 22 2019 18:09:09 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/wokesocieties/status/1208139679528357889

Something BIG is coming.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1208873492025925632

Do people really think this can happen with no consequences?
    FISA = START
    NOBODY is above the law [not anymore].

Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMbxxw2XsAA_5Z2

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMb0ko_WoAEGrZ1

Let the show begin.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMb_xnUWoAAH6ya

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:42 am

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMb0NhNUwAAZdkY

Alan Dershowitz On Pelosi Withholding Impeachment: ‘Difficult To Imagine Anything More Unconstitutional’
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/alan-dershowitz-on-pelosi-withholding-impeachment-difficult-to-imagine-anything-more-unconstitutional/

Dershowitz: ‘Difficult to Imagine Anything More Unconstitutional’ Than Pelosi Withholding Impeachment Articles

If House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) withholds articles of impeachment from the Senate as a negotiating tactic, it would be both unconstitutional and destructive, iconic liberal Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz declared Thursday.

“It is difficult to imagine anything more unconstitutional, more violative of the intention of the Framers, more of a denial of basic due process and civil liberties, more unfair to the president and more likely to increase the current divisiveness among the American people,” Dershowitz writes in an analysis published on Newsmax.com.

Dershowitz likens the Pelosi ploy to a prosecutor who indicts a person with no intention of bringing the defendant to trial – thus, violating his duty and denying the defendant his right to defend himself and clear his name.

Dershowitz would know. He is one of the most highly respected law professors in the country.

Here’s an excerpt from his column at Newsmax:

Pelosi’s Proposal to Withhold Senate Trial Is Unconstitutional

Now that the House has impeached President Trump, the question is what happens next. Speaker Pelosi has suggested that she may withhold the articles of impeachment from the Senate as part of a negotiating tactic. This ploy drives from an idea put forward by my friend and colleague Laurence Tribe, who has proposed that the Senate not conduct a trial — at least not now.

He would withhold the trial until the Senate agreed to change its rules, or presumably until a new election put many more Democrats in the Senate. Under his proposal, there might never be a Senate trial, but the impeachment would stand as a final and permanent condemnation of President Trump.

It is difficult to imagine anything more unconstitutional, more violative of the intention of the Framers, more of a denial of basic due process and civil liberties, more unfair to the president and more likely to increase the current divisiveness among the American people. Put bluntly, it is hard to imagine a worse idea put forward by good people.

Pelosi is just playing political games.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMb29YuVUAANf8G

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMcTcw1UEAAOtKX

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMcZ3LGWoAEyXRL

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMbySSqWsAA7l7r

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:29 pm

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMfWx8vWwAAuXg1

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMfdMebVUAAz2lY

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMfWVNgU4AASQBT

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMfXxAEUcAIA2tA

Dec 23 2019

Dec 23 2019 13:05:40 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1209169357240250368

Americas news room is us. We have all become the alternative news media.
    Where’s The Evidence? – Episode 485

https://bluntforcetruth.com/wheres-the-evidence-episode-485/

Q

Dec 23 2019 12:57:43 (EST)
    >>7600081
    Let Mr. Nunes know he is very welcome.
    It gets very wild in here at times but the real Qresearch gets done despite all the BS going on around us.

EMboUdWXkAAKFz8.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 138bbaf9a9d18988cb409b59131f04e58d0a6f613fae670380a1c637ba339f05
    >>7600180
    Keep up the good fight, Anons.
    Q

Dec 23 2019 12:51:37 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1209162450706280449
    I hope you all realize just how important your work here has been so far. Nunes even admitted that our research has helped in their investigations... #QAnon

Q

Dec 23 2019 11:58:17 (EST)
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-citizens-executive-order-census-count

Why are [D]s attempting to block the counting of 'illegal' immigrants?

2 + 2 = 4

What is the total number of illegal immigrants currently in the US?

What is the 'real' total number of illegal immigrants currently in the US?

By flooding coastal States controlled by [D]s does this 'pull' votes out of the Heartland?

At what point will your voice and your vote become null and void?
    Q

Dec 23 2019 11:48:57 (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_l9wb0dz0
    Watch and listen carefully.

[D]s threaten and cull 'independently elected' officials to fall-in-line [follow orders] or face being ousted?

Who controls the [D] party?

Who really controls the [D] party?

Threat: If a major political party can be [controlled] does that represent a clear and present danger to the United States of America?

[GS]
    GS=George Soros
    Q

Dec 23 2019 11:28:05 (EST)
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/22/study-immigration-redistribute-26-congressional-seats-blue-states-2020-election/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/22/red-state-democrat-governors-approve-more-refugees-states/

Why do [D]s want to flood the US w/ illegal immigrants?

This is not another [4] year election.

Our democracy is at stake.

POWER & CONTROL

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EMfWJeQXYAIZfvD

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h54l0CVb7ik
    EPIC NEW Trump Christmas Song - "12 Days of a Trump Christmas" - Keep America Great!

Time to set the record straight on our President's many accomplishments, in a fun, festive, Christmas spirit kind of way. Lots of humor, a little drama, but always the TRUTH!  Featuring "Carol the Trump Bells" with "9 Nifty Nicknames", 12 Days of Trump Christmas, Special guests by all our favorite characters, and of course, Mr. President himself, Donald J. Trump is the star!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:54 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:08 am

Oxy.. you really should take up oil painting or water color as a hobby and lay off the negative news.

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EM2r9xbUcAA-d91

Q:https://qanon.pub

Dec 27 2019

Dec 28 2019 01:17:48 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/THeinrich22/status/1210743632854077444
    Todd With Trump

Holy shi t Barr asks the question that needed to be asked.

What was their agenda AFTER the election? Why did they keep pressing for more #FISAAbuse?

They lie, cheat & steal from #WeThePeople & they don’t give a xxXx about us. Power & Control

Q

Dec 28 2019 00:08:41 (EST)
    Selection_0387.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 3730772df9d2c8a73eb375198aaba37d40892c66aaadb91d8644afffe0381b60

DJT retweets himself 2 hrs later
    Driving the point home.

>>7639202
    Post drop?

Q

Dec 27 2019 23:26:04 (EST)
    EJRl88_UcAA45bj.jpg ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 19bc3a9cc4ed7db2f41a636cf67ba88e66e5746fe57a9b59d12ce4828782faa0

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1210750161174941696

They are FIGHTING for their LIVES.
    Good people in place.

Q

Dec 27 2019 22:27:26 (EST)
    GOD WINS
    >>7637777

Dec 27 2019 22:38:58 (EST)
    52ufmdsrgim234.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 Bd45592fac989bd8e2842c1caaf44a0cd83636d9ed01d7177da65570396d569f

>>7637731
    When will they ask the question?

>>7637926
    Something BIG is coming.
    Q

Dec 27 2019 17:18:54 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/HYVEE7/status/1210685913996636166

Pearson PLC said Wednesday that Chief Executive John Fallon plans to retire next year, and that it has agreed to sell its remaining 25% stake in Penguin Random House to Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA for $675 million.

Do you believe in coincidences?
    Q

Dec 27 2019 16:58:48 (EST)
    D_ATf51WsAA3SOO.png ⬇
    PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 09a582c70baf01d06dce08c72d35880feb518900171a0b8c53ad592bc636cd64

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1210328992684707840

Obama gave Pearson Publishing a government contract worth $350 million for their work to create the Common Core text for his administrations education initiative.

A subsidiary of that same publisher gave Obama roughly $65 million for his book deal after he left office.

US Taxpayer > FED Gov't
    FED Gov't [HUSSEIN] > Pearson Publishing
    Pearson Publishing > [HUSSEIN]
    BIDEN?
    Follow the money.
    Corruption.

Q

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EM2oSYvU8AAvYfI

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EM2hcWmU0AEw7Uo

HUGE! Pertaining to the google data/internet outage the other day -
    “People are going to prison.”

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 D8Il1oFXoAItWnn

PART 2 - CONTINUED: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 4 EM2_TTCUwAY_QU4

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:20 pm