tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Hello, this is sourcetruth

Sourcetruth
    Sourcetruth

Hello, this is sourcetruth Empty Hello, this is sourcetruth

Post  Sourcetruth Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Hello, I am sourcetruth.

I am a member at several other forums, such as AboveTopSecret and TheOneTruth. I am also a former Project Avalon member, but I was banned from the forum.

I am interested in various topics. I am particularly interested in knowledge about the true nature of our reality.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Hello, this is sourcetruth Empty Re: Hello, this is sourcetruth

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:44 am

Hi SourceTruth. Welcome! Cheerful

I'm sure you'll find some kindred spirits here, including those banned from Project Avalon of course. Razz If you don't mind me asking, why were you banned?

Flowers
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:20 am

Hello Source Cool

Welcome to the club, quite a few of us were banned from Project Avalon. I think their egos are a bit too fragile rabbit
    Sourcetruth
    Sourcetruth

Post  Sourcetruth Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:10 am

Thank you all 😄

As to why I was banned from Project Avalon, I was basically banned for defending a point of view which they didn't agree with. They wanted me to concede to several different viewpoints, but I wouldn't do so.

If anyone is curious, here is the link to my thread.

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?108597-A-Youtube-channel-named-Quartz-Crystal.-Says-many-interesting-things-about-how-Source-Players-create-the-matrix.

Well you're in good company here as most of us were banned for similar reasons or just plain prejudice of the forum Admin. There are lots of good info here so enjoy.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:08 am

Interesting theory in that thread Thubs Up
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:58 am

Yes, I had a look at your thread too SourceTruth. I have to say I don't know why you kept going for so long --- all that time and effort --- when it became clear that others there were not interested in your beliefs. Mellow Can't you just write it off as "their loss"? Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:02 pm

Sourcetruth wrote:Thank you all 😄

As to why I was banned from Project Avalon, I was basically banned for defending a point of view which they didn't agree with. They wanted me to concede to several different viewpoints, but I wouldn't do so.

If anyone is curious, here is the link to my thread.

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?108597-A-Youtube-channel-named-Quartz-Crystal.-Says-many-interesting-things-about-how-Source-Players-create-the-matrix.

Well you're in good company here as most of us were banned for similar reasons or just plain prejudice of the forum Admin. There are lots of good info here so enjoy.

Well you're in good company here as most of us were banned from PA for similar reasons or just plain prejudice of the forum Admin. There are lots of good info here so enjoy.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:34 am

I just watched her video. Her theory is interesting but it's only her idea of where we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iaeb_nCRbE

She says in her opinion animals are not real but that if you eat them then it's bad.  scratch How can eating an imaginary object be bad?
    If this is a matrix/virtual reality then nothing is real so there are no traps unless you wish to create some for yourself. We are co-creators of this version of reality, you decide what is good or bad for you.

Last edited by Swanny on Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:38 am

This is a good theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd6CQCbk2ro

Remember...

Life... It's Just a Game
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:15 am

Hello and welcome SourceTruth.
    I decided to leave PA around 2010 and
    migrated here in the Mists with a few other Old Timers.
    Thats where we put our camp fire.
    Enjoy your stay with us ☺

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:42 am

This is an interesting series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL1ei8t7fzk
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:02 am

and there is this today:

Hello, this is sourcetruth Quantum-teleportation

Physicists Just Achieved Quantum Teleportation Between Computer Chips For The First Time

Quantum is no longer the future, quantum is now...

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/physicists-just-achieved-quantum-teleportation-between-computer-chips-first-time

A few years ago, we were just beginning to understand the main aspects of quantum physics. Even Albert Einstein died not agreeing with a lot of the theories enclosing this new world for physics because in some aspects it was not “matching” the special relativity theory (that’s one of the reasons why the “theory of everything,” explaining how everything was created in a physical perspective hasn’t been published yet).

But not understanding everything about quantum physics doesn’t mean we can’t take advantage of its amazing properties, one of them being entanglement. Entanglement describes how when a pair or group of particles is generated, interact, or share spatial proximity and the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently, this is one of the fundamental contrasts between classical and quantum physics.

Scientists from the University of Bristol, in collaboration with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), have successfully developed chip-scale devices that are able to exploit the application of quantum physics by generating and manipulating single particles of light within programmable nano-scale circuits.

These chips encode quantum information in light generated inside the circuits and can process information with high efficiency and extremely low noise. This could be translated into an ability to create more complex quantum circuits that nowadays are required in quantum computing and communications, that in the present, are the most powerful supercomputers that exist.

Quantum teleportation offers quantum state transfer of a quantum particle from one place to another by utilizing entanglement. Establishing this entangled communication in the lab was not easy stuff.

“We were able to demonstrate a high-quality entanglement link across two chips in the lab, where photons on either chip share a single quantum state,” Bristol Co-author Dan Llewellyn said.

Each chip was then fully programmed to perform a range of demonstrations which utilize the entanglement… the flagship demonstration was a two-chip teleportation experiment, whereby the individual quantum state of a particle is transmitted across the two chips after a quantum measurement is performed. This measurement utilizes the strange behavior of quantum physics, which simultaneously collapses the entanglement link and transfers the particle state to another particle already on the receiver chip.”

Dr. Imad Faruque, another co-author, added:

“Based on our previous result of on-chip high-quality single-photon sources, we have built an even more complex circuit containing four sources… all of these sources are tested and found to be nearly identical emitting nearly identical photons, which is an essential criterion for the set of experiments we had performed, such as entanglement swapping.”

The results showed efficiency in the quantum teleportation of 91 percent and other important features such as entanglement swapping used for quantum repeaters and networks and four-photon GHZ states, required in quantum computing and quantum internet.

These developments are predicted to have immense impacts on modern society, quantum physics is here to stay.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sourcetruth
    Sourcetruth

Post  Sourcetruth Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:15 am

Swanny wrote:I just watched her video. Her theory is interesting but it's only her idea of where we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iaeb_nCRbE

She says in her opinion animals are not real but that if you eat them then it's bad.  scratch How can eating an imaginary object be bad?
    If this is a matrix/virtual reality then nothing is real so there are no traps unless you wish to create some for yourself. We are co-creators of this version of reality, you decide what is good or bad for you.

She is not describing it as "bad" as in being "wrong", but as being something bad for you and bringing you down.
    She goes into some detail as to an explanation of this, saying that meat lowers your frequency and so drains energy from you. But she doesn't completely provide more details as to why it would do this.
    I have an explanation for it, although I can expand on it further. This is my explanation for it:

Eating meat is problematic because it affects the frequency of our subtle bodies, which is why it is a lower
    vibrational food.

What happens when you eat meat is that there is a "foreign energetic imprint" on the meat as the result of the "energy" of the animal being imprinted onto the flesh. When meat is consumed by us, the imprint is a foreign energetic presence, and it creates disharmony when it interacts with our own frequency subtle bodies, causing a disharmonious frequency, which lowers our frequency, as energy is lost through this disharmony.

Now, while the matrix is described as not real, the frequency planes are actually still part of the matrix system itself, which is why things within the matrix can influence such. This is related with your emergy which is necessary to power the matrix.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:57 pm