tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs

mudra
    mudra

Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs Empty Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs

Post  mudra Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0OoVtSBq_Q

Love Always
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs Empty Re: Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs

Post  NANUXII Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:34 am

This is a very sad day for Millenials all over the world

My niece couldnt post a photo of the pattern the barista made on her cappuccino yesterday and she is still in shock... " Not 1 like ! " she exclaimed.

N
    N

Swanny
    Swanny

Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs Empty Re: Massive Outage Affects Facebook, Instagram and Twitter DMs

Post  Swanny Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:29 pm

Haha excellent lol!

Didn't effect me at all. I didn't even know about it until I saw this thread Insanely Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:29 am

It did not make a difference to me either but I beleive it may have to people who use these platforms as a means of living by promoting and selling on them.

Not much my cup of tea but I see the next generation using this massively.

My time where we would send flyers to clients is over. It's all done through FB, a blog, a mail, instagram etc...nowadays.

Potential clients  don't even phone me on my fixed line anymore for information. This has become a rarity. They email me instead  or send a narrow line via their Ipad.

Because I am not very good nor that keen on stepping into that brand new train, my old coach way of travelling isn't getting me amywhere anylonger.
    Maybe its good this year I retire.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 pm