tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749 Empty Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749

Post  Carol Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyH3yjupayA
    Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749

CHANNEL3X
    Published on Jul 2, 2012
    Recorded in 2000.
    Re-upload, better audio quality.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749 Empty Re: Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749

Post  Carol Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:54 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Carol, I've listened to these videos repeatedly, and I'll probably listen to them repeatedly in the future. A rather sad future is presented, with 300,000,000 humans in the Whole-World in A.D. 2137. I've been hinting-at a hypothetical United States of the Solar System (under God) beginning in A.D. 2133, but this passive study is causing me to be extremely apprehensive regarding the future of humanity (for both good and bad people). According to Al Bielek, Artificial-Intelligence runs Earth in A.D. 2749, but I keep wondering if this solar-system has been run by Artificial-Intelligence for thousands (or even millions) of years. I suspect this solar-system is a rather dark and violent place, and we're beginning to receive scholarly-confirmation of this theory. I suspect the so-called 'War in Heaven' is ongoing in this solar-system. My passive-research needs to grind to a halt as I feel worse and worse, get older and older, and become crazier and crazier. I think Morpheus has the right idea with his Ambulance-Conversion. I just finished my regular visit to a very-old Masonic-Cemetery with birth and death dates in the early 1800's. It really makes me face myself and think. A marker in a different cemetery reads 'Stop My Friend As You Pass By. As You Are Now So Once Was I. As I Am Now You Will Surely Be. So Prepare Yourself to Follow Me.'
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 am

Exceptionally insightful post Oxy. Especially your graveyard poinquent headstone quote:  'Stop My Friend As You Pass By. As You Are Now So Once Was I. As I Am Now You Will Surely Be. So Prepare Yourself to Follow Me.'

Stefano Breccia said that the off-world group he was in contact for 50 years in Italy said that their planet was run by Artificial-Intelligence. The story he shared was amazing. I'm glad I had the opportunity to chat with him several times before he passed. He had an exceptionally interesting life. Can you imagine 50 years of ET contact and what he must have learned from it?

Here is the link to his second book 50 years of Amicizia (Friendship):

Al Bielek - YEARS 2137 & 2749 51380Ng05%2BL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_
    https://www.amazon.com/Years-Amicizia-Friendship-Stefano-Breccia/dp/148270983X/ref=pd_bxgy_2/138-3448258-3244602?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=148270983X&pd_rd_r=34926239-9425-11e9-9b81-677d337b8ee9&pd_rd_w=yfrk9&pd_rd_wg=Q8XDs&pf_rd_p=a2006322-0bc0-4db9-a08e-d168c18ce6f0&pf_rd_r=SDC6Z34H0TMCVAK4PQFP&psc=1&refRID=SDC6Z34H0TMCVAK4PQFP

This is the conference in Hawaii where/when I met him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-4FyUQ8NHc
    Conferenza HAWAII di Stefano Breccia il “Caso Amicizia“ SUB ITA

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:44 am

Thank-you Carol. I remember you making a post about this a year or two ago, and if I remember correctly you mentioned this Artificial-Intelligence Governed Planet having a Native-Mediator between the AI and the LOCALS, with enforcement which would make Guantanamo Bay look like Child's Play (or something to that effect). I recently had a disastrous conversation with someone who is deeply-religious regarding the contrast between the Ten-Commandments and the Murder and Mayhem (commanded and carried-out by God with the assistance of the Angels and God's Chosen People) in the Holy Bible. The Bible-Game is a No-Win Proposition if one is Open, Honest, and Idealistic. One can pick and choose various portions of the Bible which are nicer and more ethical, but one quickly ends-up dealing with the same old Murder, Mayhem, Conquest, Eternally-Burning Hell, Impossible-Rules, Contradictory-Commands, etc. But then if one rejects the Bible and Religion the result is often Bitter-Atheism or participation in Creepy-Cults or some other ridiculous alternative. I've wondered if there is a Constructive and Positive Useable-Future for Earth-Humanity if Earth is a Demonically-Possessed Artificial-Intelligence Prison-Planet known as Purgatory Incorporated??!! I keep speaking of the Bible and Ellen White, and they are both Two-Edged (and Two-Faced??) Swords with Beautiful and Profound Promises contrasted with a Hideous and Reprehensible Past, Present, and Future. I spoke with an Individual of Interest for several-years who said "I've Always Been (and Always Will Be) Opposed to Humanity" and "I'll Hang-On as Long as I Can". It's hard for me to imagine a Happy-Ending to the Human-Predicament, but Hope Springs Eternal.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:41 am

I think I recall Al Bielek remarking about no religion in the future. Not sure about some of this. How does one follow a spiritual path without good guidance even with the basics of meditation let along when paranormal abilities begin to manifest as a result of spiritual practice. One needs a guide who has undergone spiritual transformation and learned how to navigate via the various spiritual dimensions.

I always did like that one study by the Russians where they showed how our DNA can create wormholes into other dimension to bring information back into this dimension.

There was also someone else that I had read about who was able to bring books here from another dimension for her research papers and then returned them.

Where does the paranormal fit into the future, expansion of consciousness and spiritual pursuits/unfoldment. Personally, transfiguration was a personal favorite of one stage of spiritual manifestation.

I think what Al Bielek had to share fascinating and it offers up a host of questions and speculations as to the direction that humanity is moving toward. And of course it appears that AI plays a major role. That is a concern as well.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:12 am