tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal

Seashore
    Seashore

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal Empty President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal

Post  Seashore Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:42 am

It's so nice to see a full presentation by the President without mainstream media commentary:

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal Untitl14

TruthBeTold777

Published: 6 hours ago

President Trump scrapped the NAFTA deal with Canada and Mexico...and worked out a better trade agreement with them known as the USMCA. (Unites States, Mexico & Canada Agreement). This announcement was delivered today (Oct. 1, 2018) in Washington DC under sunny skies. In this video, the POTUS explains why the old NAFTA agreement was so injurous to the U.S. and others.

https://www.real.video/5843124839001

To listen, click on the above link.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal Empty Re: President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:46 am

Just another in a long list of successes for Ole' 45...

LOL - The naysayers will keep at It though. That said - I'm not surprised that a Deal got done.

After all - He came in known as the "Deal-maker" and has done nothing but PROVE It since coming into Office.

Memo to the Deep State - RUN while You still can...

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal 263

Remember - We're coming for You...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal Empty Re: President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:09 am

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal 4495439
    President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal 8b2cb095-donald-trump-usmca-deal-

Good to see you posting, Mercuriel. I voted for Donald Trump, but I keep getting the sinking-feeling that this world is centrally-governed by Supercomputers, Artificial-Intelligence, Bio-Robotic Reptilians and Greys, and Bad@$$ Gods and Goddesses (for better or worse, I know not). Even the supposedly 'Good-Guys' look like a 'Tough-Gang'. It seems as if one must be a Bad@$$ Billionaire to be a 'Mover and Shaker' in this world. Think long and hard about the backgrounds of the most-powerful people in the world. Are the 'Powers That Be' Ordained by God?? It almost seems as if one must somehow be linked with Organized-Crime, the Secret-Government, Secret Space-Program, and Intelligence-Agencies International, to even be considered for the Top-Jobs. But perhaps it must be this way. This Solar-System might be tougher than we think (or can think). Perhaps this Solar-System is a 'Sunday-School Picnic' compared with the rest of the Universe. Who Knows?? The Horror. I Represent and Present a Monarchical-Episcopate Divine-Right Royal-Model Representative-Republic (if you can get-it and keep-it). Duh?? WTF??

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal Wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil

President Trump Announces New USMCA Trade Deal 71fovStd2UL
    "You Can't Handle the Truth!!"

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am