tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Recording of Trump Interview on Sept 11, 2001

Seashore
    Seashore

Recording of Trump Interview on Sept 11, 2001 Empty Recording of Trump Interview on Sept 11, 2001

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:08 am

The following YouTube video is linked to in an article by Arjun Walia of the website Collective Evolution.

The title of the article is "Donald Trump Implies 9/11 Was A Controlled Demolition" and the date published is September 11, 2018.

Here is the video:

TruthMakesPeace
    Published on Sep 24, 2016

Full interview by Channel 9, Rolland Smith and Andy Marcus with Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1yXW1hut4

I admire the work of this writer Arjun Walia.  I think he is very thorough.  
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Recording of Trump Interview on Sept 11, 2001 Empty Re: Recording of Trump Interview on Sept 11, 2001

Post  Carol Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:32 am

Excellent and of course it was a controlled demolition.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Recording of Trump Interview on Sept 11, 2001 Empty Re: Recording of Trump Interview on Sept 11, 2001

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:42 am

Carol wrote:Excellent and of course it was a controlled demolition.
    Yes, indeed!

If the public could just embrace 9/11 Truth, then all the other lies we've been told could be faced up to one by one, I'm thinking.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:14 am

Have we really learned the full truth of 9/11 after all these years or do we have short memories and attention spans?? My brain is fried because of a stroke, neurological problems, perceived poison, nefarious entities, heart problems, etc. I do my best but it isn't working. I was in the hospital a week or so ago for a successful (so far) cardioversion. Here is a newly released home video of 9/11. What impressed me were the people but if we can't get 9/11 absolutely right, how can we expect to get the other stuff right?? Are we in the process of being taken over by AI, Entities, and a New Dark Ages?? I have a VERY Bad Feeling regarding All of This. I can't keep up and I'm going downhill fast. I'm not going to make another post but somewhat unrelatedly, I noticed that Jeffrey Daugherty no longer has a YT channel and his website seems somewhat deserted. I'm not necessarily a fan but I find him somewhat humorous and interesting (while I remain highly wary). Something similar seemed to apply to Sherry Shriner. Did she really die in January of 2018?? Who was she, really?? I'm pulling the plug on a lot of the alternative stuff. I feel as if I got my fingers burned...right up to my armpits...and I mostly can't deal with this stuff anymore.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:53 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: I'm pulling the plug on a lot of the alternative stuff. I feel as if I got my fingers burned...right up to my armpits...and I mostly can't deal with this stuff anymore.

I'm not in very good health, either, and I'm just hanging on by my fingernails, too, trying to figure out—what can I do?

I'm impressed that you located this thread to post on!

sunny

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm