tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

8 Herbs That Calm Your Mind - With Rosemary Gladstar

mudra
    mudra

8 Herbs That Calm Your Mind - With Rosemary Gladstar Empty 8 Herbs That Calm Your Mind - With Rosemary Gladstar

Post  mudra Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:57 am

8 Herbs That Calm Your Mind - With Rosemary Gladstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oya585Cqi_k

A few months ago, I had the honor of sitting down with the godmother of American herbalism, Rosemary Gladstar, at her magical home in Vermont. We filmed her as part of our upcoming documentary series on Plant Medicine… more on that in the coming months. Today, I'd love to share a quick video from our encounter with you. One of the questions I asked Rosemary was - what can we all do to overcome the stress and anxiety that seems to pervade our news and daily interactions these days? In other words, how do we keep ourselves peaceful, healthy and thriving in these chaotic times we find ourselves in? Her answer blew us away... In the clip below, Rosemary shares a handful of herbs that you can use to keep your body centered and at peace - including one slightly controversial plant if you’re feeling adventurous. BUT, what struck us most about this segment was the deep wisdom that the legendary medicine woman dropped on us at the end. She gives us a dose of perspective that we can all put to use in our lives right now… In case you missed any of the stress-healing herbs Rosemary mentions in the video, here they are for further exploration: Kava (a rising star for anxiety) Lemon Balm Chamomile Valerian Hops Hawthorne St John’s Wort Oats

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 pm