tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
orthodoxymoron
Pris
6 posters

I, Jesus, am Lucifer

Pris
    Pris

I, Jesus, am Lucifer Empty I, Jesus, am Lucifer

Post  Pris Tue May 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

I, Jesus, am Lucifer Empty Re: I, Jesus, am Lucifer

Post  Pris Tue May 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 24, 2017 12:15 am

I, Jesus, am Lucifer Lucifer
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Maxresdefault

I frankly don't trust anyone or anything when it comes to Antiquity, Futurity, the Otherworldly, and the Supernatural. How Do We REALLY KNOW?? Lies and Stories can be written and repeated. People lie all the time. I've been reduced to treating most of this stuff as Science-Fiction which might contain some elements of truth. When I asked an Individual of Interest who they REALLY WERE, I thought I heard them whisper "Lucifer" but I didn't ask follow-up questions. Perhaps I should've. What if Sun-Gods in this universe MUST be a combination of Good and Evil, especially if this universe is One HUGE Star-War?? What if Sun-Gods can easily transition back and forth between Good and Evil?? I am extremely apprehensive regarding the Nature of God and the Universe. When I asked an Individual of Interest about the true state of affairs regarding this Solar System and Beyond, they said "You Don't Want to Know." The Bible is virtually Silent regarding "Lucifer". This is shocking, especially regarding how much Christianity depends on Lucifer and/or the Devil to take the blame for the Ills of the World. In the Bible, God often seems to be Unethical and Violent. What if most everyone and everything are bad (throughout the universe)?? I asked "RA" about how good or bad humanity was, and he replied "Everyone is Bad." I asked him "How Good is Too Good??" He didn't have an answer. "RA" was a "Sinister CEO" Kind of Guy!!

I kept thinking and privately muttering "Everyone Hates Me!!" One night, "RA" said "You think everyone hates you, but they REALLY Hate ME!!" What if Supercomputers Will Replace Sun-Gods Throughout the Universe?? What if Good Sun-Gods Quickly Become Bad Sun-Gods?? Does Absolute-Power ALWAYS Corrupt Absolutely?? "RA" said "You Will Manifest Your Bad-Side." What if "Lucifer" = "Sun-God" as a "Job-Title" rather than a "Proper-Name"?? I suspect that "Lucifer" has Multiple-Personalities and Multiple-Bodies. I think I've sensed and seen evidence of this. Honest. I don't lie about this stuff. I might "get it wrong" or "slightly-exaggerate" but I don't "practice to deceive". Finally, I recommend reading The Lucifer Diary by Attorney Lewis Walton. I've been present at several of his lectures, and I've spoken with him privately. Once, a very-long time ago, he told me that if Jesus showed-up (presumably prior to the Second-Coming of Christ) the church wouldn't know what to do with Him!! His book is very different than his other books, and somehow, I can't imagine Lewis actually writing this "Lucifer" book. It scared the hell out of me!! That's all I'm going to say. https://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Diary-Lewis-R-Walton/dp/0965683427/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495645988&sr=8-1&keywords=lucifer+diary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/;[1][2][3] LOO-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah (Isaiah 14:12). The Vulgate translation uses the Latin word lucifer, but with a lower-case initial,[4] The Hebrew word, transliterated Hêlêl[5] or Heylel (pron. as HAY-lale),[6] occurs once in the Hebrew Bible[5] and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[16] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[17][18] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[19]

Later Christian tradition came to use the Latin word for "morning star", lucifer, as a proper name ("Lucifer") for the devil; as he was before his fall.[20] As a result, "'Lucifer' has become a by-word for Satan / the Devil in the church and in popular literature",[16] as in Dante Alighieri's Inferno, Joost van den Vondel's Lucifer and John Milton's Paradise Lost.[14] However, the Latin word never came to be used almost exclusively, as in English, in this way, and was applied to others also, including Jesus.[21] The image of a morning star fallen from the sky is generally believed among scholars to have a parallel in Canaanite mythology.[22]

However, according to both Christian[23] and Jewish exegesis, in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 14, the King of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II, conqueror of Jerusalem, is condemned in a prophetic vision by the prophet Isaiah and is called the "Morning Star" (planet Venus).[24][25] In this chapter the Hebrew text says הֵילֵל בֶּן-שָׁחַר (Helel ben Shachar, "shining one, son of the morning").[26] "Helel ben Shahar" may refer to the Morning Star, but the text in Isaiah 14 gives no indication that Helel was a star or planet.[27][28]

Translation of הֵילֵל as "Lucifer", as in the King James Version, has been abandoned in modern English translations of Isaiah 14:12. Present-day translations have "morning star" (New International Version, New Century Version, New American Standard Bible, Good News Translation, Holman Christian Standard Bible, Contemporary English Version, Common English Bible, Complete Jewish Bible), "daystar" (New Jerusalem Bible, English Standard Version, The Message, "Day Star" New Revised Standard Version), "shining one" (New Life Version, New World Translation, JPS Tanakh) or "shining star" (New Living Translation).

The term appears in the context of an oracle against a dead king of Babylon,[29] who is addressed as הילל בן שחר (Hêlêl ben Šāḥar),[30][31] rendered by the King James Version as "O Lucifer, son of the morning!" and by others as "morning star, son of the dawn".

In a modern translation from the original Hebrew, the passage in which the phrase "Lucifer" or "morning star" occurs begins with the statement: "On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labour forced on you, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: How the oppressor has come to an end! How his fury has ended!"[32] After describing the death of the king, the taunt continues:

"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, 'I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.' But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit. Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: 'Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble, the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?'"[33]

J. Carl Laney has pointed out that in the final verses here quoted, the king of Babylon is described not as a god or an angel but as a man; and that man may have been not Nebuchadnezzar II, but rather his son, Belshazzar. During the trito Isaiah period of the Persian sacking of the Neo-Babylonian Empire, Nebuchadnezzar was gripped by a spiritual fervor to build a temple to the moon god Sin (possibly analogous with Hubal, the primary God of pre-Islamic Mecca), and his son ruled as regent. The Abrahamic scriptural texts could be interpreted as a weak usurping of true kingly power, and a taunt at the failed regency of Belshazzar.[34][35]

For the unnamed[36] "king of Babylon" a wide range of identifications have been proposed.[37] They include a Babylonian ruler of the prophet Isaiah's own time[37] the later Nebuchadnezzar II, under whom the Babylonian captivity of the Jews began, or Nabonidus,[37][38] and the Assyrian kings Tiglath-Pileser, Sargon II and Sennacherib.[34][37][39] Herbert Wolf held that the "king of Babylon" was not a specific ruler but a generic representation of the whole line of rulers.[40]

In ancient Canaanite mythology, the morning star is pictured as a god, Attar, who attempted to occupy the throne of Ba'al and, finding he was unable to do so, descended and ruled the underworld.[41][42] The original myth may have been about a lesser god Helel trying to dethrone the Canaanite high god El who lived on a mountain to the north.[43][44] Hermann Gunkel's reconstruction of the myth told of a mighty warrior called Hêlal, whose ambition it was to ascend higher than all the other stellar divinities, but who had to descend to the depths; it thus portrayed as a battle the process by which the bright morning star fails to reach the highest point in the sky before being faded out by the rising sun.[45]

Similarities have been noted with the East Semitic story of Ishtar's or Inanna's descent into the underworld,[44] Ishtar and Inanna being associated with the planet Venus.[46] A connection has been seen also with the Babylonian myth of Etana. The Jewish Encyclopedia comments:

"The brilliancy of the morning star, which eclipses all other stars, but is not seen during the night, may easily have given rise to a myth such as was told of Ethana and Zu: he was led by his pride to strive for the highest seat among the star-gods on the northern mountain of the gods ... but was hurled down by the supreme ruler of the Babylonian Olympus."[47] The Greek myth of Phaethon, whose name, like that of הֵילֵל, means "Shining One", has also been seen as similar.[45]

The Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible points out that no evidence has been found of any Canaanite myth of a god being thrown from heaven, as in Isaiah 14:12. It concludes that the closest parallels with Isaiah's description of the king of Babylon as a fallen morning star cast down from heaven are to be found not in any lost Canaanite and other myths but in traditional ideas of the Jewish people themselves, echoed in the Biblical account of the fall of Adam and Eve, cast out of God's presence for wishing to be as God, and the picture in Psalm 82 of the "gods" and "sons of the Most High" destined to die and fall.[29] This Jewish tradition has echoes also in Jewish pseudepigrapha such as 2 Enoch and the Life of Adam and Eve.[29][47][48]

The Hebrew words הֵילֵל בֶּן-שָׁחַר (Helel ben Shaḥar, "day-star, son of the morning")[6][28] in Isaiah 14:12 are part of a prophetic vision against an oppressive king of Babylon.[49] Jewish exegesis of Isaiah 14:12–15 identified the king of Babylon as Nebuchadnezzar II.[50] Verse 20 says that this king of Babylon will not be "joined with them [all the kings of the nations] in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, thou hast slain thy people; the seed of evil-doers shall not be named for ever", but rather be cast out of the grave, while "All the kings of the nations, all of them, sleep in glory, every one in his own house".[28][51]

As an adjective, the Latin word lucifer meant "light-bringing" and was applied to the moon.[19] As a noun, it meant "morning star", or, in Roman mythology, its divine personification as "the fabled son of Aurora[52] and Cephalus, and father of Ceyx", or (in poetry) "day".[19] The second of the meanings attached to the word when used as a noun corresponds to the image in Greek mythology of Eos, the goddess of dawn, giving birth to the morning star Phosphorus.[52]

Isaiah 14:12 is not the only place where the Vulgate uses the word lucifer. It uses the same word four more times, in contexts where it clearly has no reference to a fallen angel: 2 Peter 1:19 (meaning "morning star"), Job 11:17 ("the light of the morning"), Job 38:32 ("the signs of the zodiac") and Psalms 110:3 ("the dawn").[53] Lucifer is not the only expression that the Vulgate uses to speak of the morning star: three times it uses stella matutina: Sirach 50:6 (referring to the actual morning star), and Revelation 2:28 (of uncertain reference) and 22:16 (referring to Jesus). Indications that in Christian tradition the Latin word lucifer, unlike the English word, did not necessarily call a fallen angel to mind exist also outside the text of the Vulgate. Two bishops bore that name: Saint Lucifer of Cagliari, and Lucifer of Siena.

In Latin, the word is applied to John the Baptist and is used as a title of Jesus himself in several early Christian hymns. The morning hymn Lucis largitor splendide of Hilary contains the line: "Tu verus mundi lucifer" (you are the true light bringer of the world).[54] Some interpreted the mention of the morning star (lucifer) in Ambrose's hymn Aeterne rerum conditor as referring allegorically to Jesus and the mention of the XXXX, the herald of the day (praeco) in the same hymn as referring to John the Baptist.[55] Likewise, in the medieval hymn Christe qui lux es et dies, some manuscripts have the line "Lucifer lucem proferens".[56]

The Latin word lucifer is also used of Jesus in the Easter Proclamation prayer to God regarding the paschal candle: Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat: ille, inquam, lucifer, qui nescit occasum. Christus Filius tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat in saecula saeculorum ("May this flame be found still burning by the Morning Star: the one Morning Star who never sets, Christ your Son, who, coming back from death's domain, has shed his peaceful light on humanity, and lives and reigns for ever and ever"). In the works of Latin grammarians, Lucifer, like Daniel, was discussed as an example of a personal name.[57]

In the Second Temple period literature the main possible reference is found in 2 Enoch, also known as Slavonic Enoch: 2 Enoch 29:3 Here Satanail was hurled from the height together with his angels. However the editor of the standard modern edition (Charlesworth, Old Testament Pseudepigrapha Vol.1) pipelines[clarification needed] the verse as a probable later Christian interpolation on the grounds that "Christian explanations of the origin of evil linked Lk 10:18 with Isa 14 and eventually Gen. 3 so vs 4 could be a Christian interpolation... Jewish theology concentrated on Gen 6., and this is prominent in the Enoch cycle as in other apocalypses." Furthermore, the name used in 2 Enoch, Satanail, is not directly related to the Isaiah 14 text, and the surrounding imagery of fire suggests Ezekiel 28:17–18.[58]

Other instances of lucifer in the Old Testament pseudepigrapha are related to the "star" Venus, in the Sibylline Oracles battle of the constellations (line 517) "Lucifer fought mounted on the back of Leo",[59] or the entirely rewritten Christian version of the Greek Apocalypse of Ezra 4:32 which has a reference to Lucifer as Antichrist.[60] An association of Isaiah 14:12–18 with a personification of evil, called the devil developed outside of mainstream Rabbinic Judaism in pseudepigrapha and Christian writings,[61] particularly with the apocalypses.[62] Especially Isaiah 14:12, became a dominant conception of a fallen angel motif[63] in 1 Enoch 86-90 and 2 Enoch 29:3–4.[clarification needed] Rabbinical Judaism rejected any belief in rebel or fallen angels.[64] In the 11th century, the Pirqe de-Rabbi Eliezer illustrates the origin of the "fallen angel myth" by giving two accounts, one relates to the angel in the Garden of Eden who seduces Eve, and the other relates to the angels, the benei elohim who cohabit with the daughters of man (Genesis 6:1–4).[65]

Christian writers applied the words of Isaiah 14:12 to Satan. Sigve K Tonstad argues that the New Testament War in Heaven theme of Revelation 12:7-9, in which the dragon "who is called the devil and Satan … was thrown down to the earth", derives from the passage in Isaiah 14.[66] Origen (184/185 – 253/254) interpreted such Old Testament passages as being about manifestations of the Devil; but of course, writing in Greek, not Latin, he did not identify the devil with the name "Lucifer".[67][68][69][70] Tertullian (c. 160 – c. 225), who wrote in Latin, also understood Isaiah 14:14 ("I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High") as spoken by the Devil,[71] but "Lucifer" is not among the numerous names and phrases he used to describe the devil.[72] Even at the time of the Latin writer Augustine of Hippo (354–430), "Lucifer" had not yet become a common name for the Devil.[67] Some time later, the metaphor of the morning star that Isaiah 14:12 applied to a king of Babylon gave rise to the general use of the Latin word for "morning star", capitalized, as the original name of the devil before his fall from grace, linking Isaiah 14:12 with Luke 10:18 ("I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven") and interpreting the passage in Isaiah as an allegory of Satan's fall from heaven.[73][74]

However, the understanding of the morning star in Isaiah 14:12 as a metaphor referring to a king of Babylon continued also to exist among Christians. Theodoret of Cyrus (c. 393 – c. 457) wrote that Isaiah calls the king "morning star", not as being the star, but as having had the illusion of being it.[75] The same understanding is shown in Christian translations of the passage, which in English generally use "morning star" rather than treating the word as a proper name, "Lucifer". So too in other languages, such as French,[76] German,[77] Portuguese,[78] and Spanish.[79] Even the Vulgate text in Latin is printed with lower-case lucifer (morning star), not upper-case Lucifer (proper name).[18] Calvin said: "The exposition of this passage, which some have given, as if it referred to Satan, has arisen from ignorance: for the context plainly shows these statements must be understood in reference to the king of the Babylonians."[80] Luther also considered it a gross error to refer this verse to the devil.[81] Gustave Doré, illustration to Paradise Lost, book IX, 179–187: "... he [Satan] held on /His midnight search, where soonest he might finde /The Serpent: him fast sleeping soon he found ..."

Adherents of the King James Only movement and others who hold that Isaiah 14:12 does indeed refer to the devil have decried the modern translations.[82][83][84] Treating "Lucifer" as a name for the devil or Satan, they may use that name when speaking of such accounts of the devil or Satan as the following:

Satan inciting David to number Israel (1 Chronicles 21:1), though in 2 Samuel 24:1 it is stated that God caused David to take census of Israel, possibly pointing to a deeply rooted Gnostic belief in which the archons ascribed to Satan and Jehovah are merely archons—a dualist expression of the Monad's will, and part of the demiurge. Job tested by Satan (Book of Job) Satan ready to accuse the high priest Joshua (Zechariah 3:1–2) Sin brought into the world through the devil's envy (Wisdom 2:24) "The prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience" (Ephesians 2:2) "The god of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). The devil disputing with Michael about the body of Moses (Jude 1:9) The dragon of the Book of Revelation "who is called the devil and Satan" (Revelation 12:9;20:2)

They may also use the name Lucifer when speaking of Satan's motive for rebelling and of the nature of his sin, which, without using the name Lucifer, Origen, Chrysostom, Jerome, Ambrose, and Augustine attributed to the devil's pride, and Irenaeus, Tertullian, Justin Martyr, Cyprian, and again Augustine attributed to the devil's envy of humanity created in the image of God.[85][86][87] Jealousy of humans, created in the divine image and given authority over the world is the motive that a modern writer, who denies that there is any such person as Lucifer, says that Tertullian attributed to the devil,[88] and, while he cited Tertullian and Augustine as giving envy as the motive for the fall, an 18th-century French Capuchin preacher himself described the rebel angel as jealous of Adam's exaltation, which he saw as a diminution of his own status.[87]

In Islam the Devil is known as Iblīs (Arabic: إبليس‎‎, plural: ابالسة abālisah) or Shaytān (Arabic: شيطان‎‎, plural: شياطين shayātīn). Iblis is banished from heaven for refusing to prostrate himself before Adam, which is similar to the earlier 3 Enoch, chapter 4, in which all of the angels prostrate themselves before Enoch, an early descendant of Adam. Thus, he sins after the creation of man. He asks God for a respite until judgment day rather than being consigned to the fire of hell immediately. God grants this request, and Iblis then swears revenge by tempting human beings and turning them away from God. God tells him that any humans who follow him will join him in the fire of hell at judgment day, but that Iblis will have no power over all mankind except who wants to follow Iblis.[citation needed] This story is cited multiple times in the Qur'an for different reasons.

Islamic literature presents Iblis as God worshipping and very pious until he refused to prostrate to Adam due to his jealousy and pride.[89][90] Iblis is also considered to a type of supernatural being known as the Jinn, instead of an angel, who were made out of smokeless fire and created before humankind.[91][92][93][94]

Rudolf Steiner's writings, which formed the basis for Anthroposophy, characterised Lucifer as a spiritual opposite to Ahriman, with Christ between the two forces, mediating a balanced path for humanity. Lucifer represents an intellectual, imaginative, delusional, otherworldly force which might be associated with visions, subjectivity, psychosis and fantasy. He associated Lucifer with the religious/philosophical cultures of Egypt, Rome and Greece. Steiner believed that Lucifer, as a supersensible Being, had incarnated in China about 3000 years before the birth of Christ.

Luciferianism is a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer. The tradition, influenced by Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a liberator, a guardian or guiding spirit[95] or even the true god as opposed to Jehovah.[96] In Anton LaVey's The Satanic Bible, Lucifer is one of the four crown princes of hell, particularly that of the East, the 'lord of the air', and is called the bringer of light, the morning star, intellectualism, and enlightenment.[97] The title 'lord of the air' is based upon Ephesians 2:2, which uses the phrase 'prince of the power of the air' to refer to the pagan god Zeus, but that phrase later became conflated with Satan. Author Michael W. Ford has written on Lucifer as a "mask" of the adversary, a motivator and illuminating force of the mind and subconscious.[98]

Léo Taxil (1854–1907) claimed that Freemasonry is associated with worshipping Lucifer. In what is known as the Taxil hoax, he alleged that leading Freemason Albert Pike had addressed "The 23 Supreme Confederated Councils of the world" (an invention of Taxil), instructing them that Lucifer was God, and was in opposition to the evil god Adonai. Supporters of Freemasonry contend that, when Albert Pike and other Masonic scholars spoke about the "Luciferian path," or the "energies of Lucifer," they were referring to the Morning Star, the light bearer,[99] the search for light; the very antithesis of dark, satanic evil. Taxil promoted a book by Diana Vaughan (actually written by himself, as he later confessed publicly)[100] that purported to reveal a highly secret ruling body called the Palladium, which controlled the organization and had a satanic agenda. As described by Freemasonry Disclosed in 1897:

With frightening cynicism, the miserable person we shall not name here [Taxil] declared before an assembly especially convened for him that for twelve years he had prepared and carried out to the end the most sacrilegious of hoaxes. We have always been careful to publish special articles concerning Palladism and Diana Vaughan. We are now giving in this issue a complete list of these articles, which can now be considered as not having existed.[101] Taxil's work and Pike's address continue to be quoted by anti-masonic groups.[102] In Devil-Worship in France, Arthur Edward Waite compared Taxil's work to what today we would call a tabloid story, replete with logical and factual inconsistencies.

See also

Ahura Mazda
    Angra Mainyu
    Asura
    Devil
    Phosphorus (morning star)
    Devil in popular culture
    Doctor Faustus (play)
    Earendel
    Eosphoros
    Guardian of the Threshold
    Inferno (Dante), the first of the three canticas of Divine Comedy
    Luceafărul (poem), a poem by the poet Mihai Eminescu
    Luceafărul, a literary magazine
    Luciferianism
    The Lucifer Effect
    Satan
    Shahar
    Venus (astrology)
    Venus (mythology)
    2010 (film)

References

Jump up
    ^ "Lucifer". Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Retrieved 2016-01-22.
    Jump up
    ^ "Lucifer". Oxford Dictionaries. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 2016-01-22.
    Jump up
    ^ "Lucifer". Dictionary.com Unabridged. Random House. Retrieved 2016-01-22.
    Jump up
    ^ (Vulgate rendering of Isaiah 14:12
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b "Hebrew Concordance: hê·lêl – 1 Occurrence - Bible Suite". Bible Hub. Leesburg, Florida: Biblos.com. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b c Strong's Concordance, H1966: "shining one, morning star, Lucifer; of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)"
    Jump up
    ^ "LXX Isaiah 14" (in Greek). Septuagint.org. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Greek OT (Septuagint/LXX): Isaiah 14" (in Greek). Bibledatabase.net. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "LXX Isaiah 14" (in Greek). Biblos.com. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
    Jump up
    ^ "Septuagint Isaiah 14" (in Greek). Sacred Texts. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
    Jump up
    ^ "Greek Septuagint (LXX) Isaiah - Chapter 14" (in Greek). Blue Letter Bible. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
    Jump up
    ^ Neil Forsyth (1989). The Old Enemy: Satan and the Combat Myth. Princeton University Press. p. 136. ISBN 978-0-69101474-6. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Nwaocha Ogechukwu Friday (30 May 2012). The Devil: What Does He Look Like?. American Book Publishing. p. 35. ISBN 978-1-58982662-5. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Adelman, Rachel (2009). The Return of the Repressed: Pirqe De-Rabbi Eliezer and the Pseudepigrapha. Leiden: BRILL. p. 67. ISBN 9-00417049-9. ISBN 978-9-00417049-0.
    Jump up
    ^ Taylor, Bernard A.; with word definitions by J. Lust; Eynikel, E.; Hauspie, K. (2009). Analytical lexicon to the Septuagint (Expanded ed.). Peabody, Mass.: Hendrickson Publishers, Inc. p. 256. ISBN 1-56563516-7.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Kohler, Dr. Kaufmann (2006). Heaven and that fiery place Comparative Religion with Special Reference to Dante's Divine Comedy. New York: The MacMillanCompagny. pp. 4–5. ISBN 0-76616608-2. Lucifer, is taken from the Latin version, the Vulgate
    Jump up
    ^ "Latin Vulgate Bible: Isaiah 14". DRBO.org. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b "Vulgate: Isaiah Chapter 14" (in Latin). Sacred-texts.com. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b c "Charlton T. Lewis, Charles Short, "A Latin Dictionary"". Perseus.tufts.edu. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Lucifer". Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
    Jump up
    ^ See Latin word lucifer below.
    Jump up
    ^ See #Mythology behind Isaiah 14:12
    Jump up
    ^ Examples of Christian literal exegesis of Isaiah 14:12
    Jump up
    ^ Helel ben Shaḥar "day-star, son of the dawn"; planet Venus is one of the brightest celestial bodies at night, which can be seen in the early morning when no other star can be seen any more, but vanishes when the sun, the real light, rises.
    Jump up
    ^ "ASTRONOMY - Helel Son of the Morning". The unedited full-text of the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia. JewishEncyclopedia.com. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "ASTRONOMY - Helel, Son of the Morning.". The unedited full-text of the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia. JewishEncyclopedia.com. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Gunkel, "Schöpfung und Chaos," pp. 132 et seq.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b c "Isaiah Chapter 14". mechon-mamre.org. The Mamre Institute. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b c James D. G. Dunn; John William Rogerson (2003). Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible. Eerdmans. p. 511. ISBN 978-0-80283711-0. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Isaiah 14 Biblos Interlinear Bible". Interlinearbible.org. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Isaiah 14 Hebrew OT: Westminster Leningrad Codex". Wlc.hebrewtanakh.com. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Isaiah 14:3–4
    Jump up
    ^ Isaiah 14:12–17
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Laney, J. Carl (1997). Answers to Tough Questions from Every Book of the Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Publications. p. 127. ISBN 978-0-82543094-7. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Isaiah 14:16
    Jump up
    ^ Carol J. Dempsey (2010). Isaiah: God's Poet of Light. Chalice Press. p. 34. ISBN 978-0-82721630-3. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b c d Manley, Johanna; Manley, edited by Johanna (1995). Isaiah through the Ages. Menlo Park, Calif.: St Vladimir's Seminary Press. pp. 259–260. ISBN 978-0-96225363-8. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Roy F. Melugin; Marvin Alan Sweeney (1996). New Visions of Isaiah. Sheffield: Continuum International. p. 116. ISBN 978-1-85075584-5. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Doorly, William J. (1992). Isaiah of Jerusalem. New York: Paulist Press. p. 93. ISBN 978-0-80913337-6. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Wolf, Herbert M. (1985). Interpreting Isaiah: The Suffering and Glory of the Messiah. Grand Rapids, Mich.: Academie Books. p. 112. ISBN 978-0-31039061-9.
    Jump up
    ^ John Day, Yahweh and the gods and goddesses of Canaan (Continuum International Publishing Group, 2002. ISBN 0-82646830-6. ISBN 978-0-8264-6830-7), pp. 172–173
    Jump up
    ^ Gregory A. Boyd, God at War: The Bible & Spiritual Conflict (InterVarsity Press, 1997 ISBN 0-8308-1885-5. ISBN 978-0-8308-1885-3), pp. 159–160
    Jump up
    ^ Marvin H. Pope, ''El in the Ugaritic Texts''. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Gary V. Smith (30 August 2007). Isaiah 1-30. B&H Publishing Group. pp. 314–315. ISBN 978-0-80540115-8. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Gunkel, Hermann (2006) [Originally published in German in 1895]. "Isa 14:12-14 (pp. 89ff.)". Creation And Chaos in the Primeval Era And the Eschaton. A Religio-historical Study of Genesis 1 and Revelation 12. Contributor Heinrich Zimmern, foreword by Peter Machinist, translated by K. William Whitney Jr. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing. ISBN 0-8028-2804-3. ISBN 978-0-8028-2804-0. page 90  : "it is even more definitely certain that we are dealing with a native myth!"
    Jump up
    ^ Marvin Alan Sweeney (1996). Isaiah 1-39. Eerdmans. p. 238. ISBN 978-0-80284100-1. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b "Lucifer". Jewish Encyclopedia. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
    Jump up
    ^ Schwartz, Howard (2004). Tree of souls: The mythology of Judaism. New York: OUP. p. 108. ISBN 0-19508679-1.
    Jump up
    ^ Wilken, Robert (2007). Isaiah: Interpreted by Early Christian and Medieval Commentators. Grand Rapids MI: Wm Eerdmans Publishing. p. 171. ISBN 978-0-8028-2581-0.
    Jump up
    ^ Breslauer, edited by S. Daniel (1997). The seductiveness of Jewish myth : challenge or response?. Albany: State University of New York Press. p. 280. ISBN 0-79143602-0.
    Jump up
    ^ Isaiah 14:18
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Auffarth, Christoph; Stuckenbruck, Loren T., eds. (2004). The Fall of the Angels. Leiden: BRILL. p. 62. ISBN 9-00412668-6. ISBN 978-9-00412668-8.
    Jump up
    ^ Anthony Maas, "Lucifer" in Catholic Encyclopedia (New York 1910)
    Jump up
    ^ March, Francis Andrew Latin Hymns with English Notes, Douglass Series of Christian Greek and Latin Writers. Vol.1 Latin Hymns. Notes p218 "Lucifer: God - Christ is here addressed as the true light bringer, in distinction from the planet Venus. Such etymological turns are common in the hymns. Lucifer is a familiar epithet of John the Baptist in the early church, as well as of the "Son of the morning," mentioned in Isaiah xiv., ... This description of the King of Babylon was applied by Tertullian and others to Satan, and the mistake has led to the present meanings of Lucifer. See Webster's Dictionary."
    Jump up
    ^ March Notes p224 "Lucifer: this the lovers of allegory interpreted of Christ, making John the Baptist the praeco."
    Jump up
    ^ March Notes p235 "For the use of Lucifer for Christ, see Hilary's hymn as above".
    Jump up
    ^ Mark Amsler, Etymology and Grammatical Discourse in Late Antiquity and the Early Middle Ages (John Benjamins 1989) ISBN 978-9-02724527-4, p. 66
    Jump up
    ^ Charlesworth Old Testament Pseudepigrapha vol.1 p. 139 "Origen falls back on the Bible when he expands the fall of Lucifer" p. 148 2 Enoch 29:3 Here Satanail was hurled from the height together with his angels "form of the Lucifer myth found here in 2En" p. 149 2 Enoch footnote Christian explanations of the origin of evil linked Lk 10:18 with Isa 14 and eventually Gen. 3 so vs 4 could be a Christian interpolation. In the Byzantine tradition Satan's revolt took place on the fourth day, not the second as here. Jewish theology concentrated on Gen 6., and this is prominent in the Enoch cycle as in other apocalypses.
    Jump up
    ^ Charlesworth Vol.1 p. 405 Sibylline Oracles line 517 "Lucifer fought mounted on the back of Leo"
    Jump up
    ^ p. 567 Greek Apocalypse of Ezra Antichrist "the 'Lucifer' theme (4:32)
    Jump up
    ^ David L. Jeffrey (1992). A Dictionary of Biblical Tradition in English Literature. Eerdmans. p. 199. ISBN 978-0-80283634-2. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Berlin, Adele, ed. (2011). The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion. Oxford University Press. p. 651. ISBN 0-19973004-0. ISBN 978-0-19973004-9. The notion of Satan as the opponent of God and the chief evil figure in a panoply of demons seems to emerge in the Pseudepigrapha ... Satan's expanded role describes him as ... cast out of heaven as a fallen angel (a misinterpretation of Is 14.12)."
    Jump up
    ^ Herzog, Schaff- (1909). Samuel MacAuley Jackson; Charles Colebrook Sherman; George William Gilmore, eds. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Thought: Chamier-Draendorf (Volume 3 ed.). USA: Funk & Wagnalls Co. p. 400. ISBN 1-42863183-6. Heylel (Isa. xiv. 12), the "day star, fallen from heaven," is interesting as an early instance of what, especially in pseudepigraphic literature, became a dominant conception, that of fallen angels.
    Jump up
    ^ Bamberger, Bernard J. (2006). Fallen Angels: Soldiers of Satan's Realm (1. paperback ed.). Philadelphia, Pa.: Jewish Publ. Soc. of America. pp. 148, 149. ISBN 0-82760797-0.
    Jump up
    ^ Adelman, Rachel (2009). pp. 61–62.
    Jump up
    ^ Sigve K Tonstad (20 January 2007). Saving God's Reputation. London, New York City: Continuum. p. 75. ISBN 978-0-56704494-5. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Link, Luther (1995). The Devil: A Mask without a Face. Clerkenwell, London: Reaktion Books. p. 24. ISBN 0-94846267-1. ISBN 978-0-94846267-2.
    Jump up
    ^ Kelly, Joseph Francis (2002). The Problem of Evil in the Western Tradition. Collegeville, Minnesota: Liturgical Press. p. 44. ISBN 0-81465104-6. ISBN 978-0-81465104-9.
    Jump up
    ^ Auffarth, Christoph; Stuckenbruck, Loren T., eds. (2004). p. 62.
    Jump up
    ^ Fekkes, Jan (1994). Isaiah and Prophetic Traditions in the Book of Revelation. London, New York City: Continuum. p. 187. ISBN 1-85075456-X. ISBN 978-1-85075456-5.
    Jump up
    ^ "Tertullian, ''Adversus Marcionem'', book 5, chapters 11 and 17 (Migne, ''Patrologia latina'', vol. 2, cols. 500 and 514)" (PDF) (in Latin). Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Jeffrey Burton Russell (1987). Satan: The Early Christian Tradition. Cornell University Press. p. 95. ISBN 978-0-80149413-0. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ The Merriam-Webster New Book of Word Histories. Merriam-Webster. 1991. p. 280. ISBN 978-0-87779603-9. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Harold Bloom (2005). Satan. Infobase Publishing. p. 57. ISBN 978-0-79108386-4. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Johanna Manley (1995). Isaiah through the Ages. St Vladimir's Seminary Press. p. 252. ISBN 978-0-96225363-8. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Ésaïe 14:12–15" (in French). Biblegateway.com. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Jesaja 14:12" (in German). Bibeltext.com. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Isaías 14:12–17" (in Portuguese). Biblegateway.com. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ "Isaías 14:12" (in Spanish). Biblegateway.com. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Calvin, John (2007). Commentary on Isaiah. I:404. Translated by John King. Charleston, S.C.: Forgotten Books.
    Jump up
    ^ Ridderbos, Jan (1985). The Bible Student’s Commentary: Isaiah. Translated by John Vriend. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Regency. p. 142.
    Jump up
    ^ Larry Alavezos (29 September 2010). A Primer on Salvation and Bible Prophecy. TEACH Services. p. 94. ISBN 978-1-57258640-6. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ David W. Daniels (2003). Answers to Your Bible Version Questions. Chick Publications. p. 64. ISBN 978-0-75890507-9. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ William Dembski (2009). The End of Christianity. B&H Publishing Group. p. 219. ISBN 978-0-80542743-1. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Cain, Andrew (2011). The fathers of the church. Jerome. Commentary on Galatians. Washington, D.C.: CUA Press. p. 74. ISBN 0-81320121-7. ISBN 978-0-81320121-4.
    Jump up
    ^ Hoffmann, Tobias, ed. (2012). A Companion to Angels in Medieval Philosophy. Leiden: BRILL. p. 262. ISBN 9-00418346-9. ISBN 978-9-00418346-9.
    ^
    Jump up to:
    a b Nicolas (de Dijon) (1730). Prediche Quaresimali: Divise In Due Tomi, Volume 2 (in Italian). Storti. p. 230.
    Jump up
    ^ Corson, Ron (2008). "Who is Lucifer...or Satan misidentified". newprotestants.com. Archived from the original on 2 February 2013. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
    Jump up
    ^ Jung, Rabbi Leo (2004). Fallen angels in Jewish, Christian, and Mohammedan literature (Reprint ed.). Whitefish, MT: Kessinger Reprints. pp. 34–35. ISBN 0-76617938-9.
    Jump up
    ^ Scott B. Noegel, Brannon M. Wheeler, The A to Z of Prophets in Islam and Judaism (Scarecrow Press 2010) ISBN 978-1-46171895-6, p. 170
    Jump up
    ^ Patrick Hughes, Thomas Patrick Hughes, Dictionary of Islam (Asian Educational Services 19950) ISBN 978-81-2060672-2, p. 135
    Jump up
    ^ Wendy Doniger, Merriam-Webster's Encyclopedia of World Religions (Merriam-Webster 1999) ISBN 978-0-87779044-0, p. 484
    Jump up
    ^ Juan Eduardo Campo, Encyclopedia of Islam (Ìnfobase 2009) ISBN 978-1-43812696-8, p. 402
    Jump up
    ^ Jeffrey Burton Russell, Lucifer (Cornell University Press 1986) ISBN 978-0-80149429-1, 56
    Jump up
    ^ Michelle Belanger (2007). Vampires in Their Own Words: An Anthology of Vampire Voices. Llewellyn Worldwide. p. 175. ISBN 0-73871220-5.
    Jump up
    ^ Spence, L. (1993). An Encyclopedia of Occultism. Carol Publishing.
    Jump up
    ^ LaVey, Anton Szandor (1969). "The Book of Lucifer: The Enlightenment". The Satanic Bible. New York: Avon. ISBN 978-038001539-9.
    Jump up
    ^ "Adversarial Doctrine". Bible of the Adversary. Succubus Productions. 2007. p. 8.
    Jump up
    ^ "Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 321). Much has been made of this quote (Masonic information: Lucifer).
    Jump up
    ^ "Leo Taxil's confession". Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon. 2 April 2001. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
    Jump up
    ^ Freemasonry Disclosed April 1897
    Jump up
    ^ "Leo Taxil: The tale of the Pope and the Pornographer". Retrieved 14 September 2006.
    Further reading[edit]
    Charlesworth, edited by James H. (2010). The Old Testament pseudepigrapha. Peabody, Mass.: Hendrickson. ISBN 1-59856-491-9.
    TBD; Elwell, Walter A.; Comfort, Philip W. (2001). Walter A. Elwell; Philip Wesley Comfort, eds. Tyndale Bible Dictionary, Dayspring, Daystar. Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers. p. 363. ISBN 0842370897.
    Campbell, Joseph (1972). Myths To Live By (Repr. 2nd ed.). [London]: Souvenir Press. ISBN 0-285-64731-8.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/vul/isa014.htm

I, Jesus, am Lucifer Satan

I, Jesus, am Lucifer Omega-s53
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Lewis-Walton
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer 1577620

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 24, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 24, 2017 1:39 pm

There are days that I worry about you two. This thread is one of them.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 24, 2017 3:01 pm

I, Jesus, am Lucifer Hqdefault

"Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    And the devil said to Him, 'All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
    Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.'"

And Jesus answered and said to him, 'Get behind Me, Satan!
    For it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" - Luke 4:5-8

The devil satan lucifer and whatever that fallen angel chooses to call himself has authority over the kingdoms of this fallen world !
    And if you want worldly power and prestige or become rich and famous then you have to serve the devil satan lucifer or whatever that angel calls himself.
    But he is running out of time...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Carol wrote: There are days that I worry about you two. This thread is one of them.
    Carol, could you be more specific?? I'm pretty neutral regarding this website, the forum-members, and the controversial-information, but I remain horribly miserable and hamstrung, yet I don't take my dissatisfaction with life out on anyone (in particular)!! It's difficult to say or do anything right (regarding life, the universe, and everything) when all one seems to have to work-with are Conflicting-Delusions!! Silence is Golden!! Let Others Stick Their Necks Out (Only to Have Their Heads Chopped-Off)!!

French Suicide!!
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Sorel-Guillotine
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Animals-mouse-cat-guillotine-chop-arm-shl100308_low
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Funny-pictures-Guillotine-Bowling-interesting-job-images-photos
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer B420511f5e959fb7232518be0265a60ebb512d6da643f274274cce622ec7133c_1
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Business-commerce-suggest-suggestion-suggested-suggestion_box-guillotine-rde6166_low
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer D77f0334374af5316b22d57cb6938a15.500x419x7
    "Paper or Plastic??
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 25, 2017 12:05 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 25, 2017 12:06 am

Pris, why do you think Carol is concerned about our posting?? What do you think about the following link and videos?? Where does this sort of thing lead?? Where is Earth-Humanity headed?? What do you think about Sherry Shriner?? What do you think about TREEE?? What do you think about Dana Horochowski?? Are they somehow related?? Please take these questions very-seriously. BTW, they call the Whore of Babylon that horrible name because she babbles on and on and on and on and.......  

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu May 25, 2017 3:48 am

Pris wrote:

There you are.  Hi Red! Very Happy

More quotes from the Bible.  That's nice.  

What is it with this 'authority' nonsense.  No one has authority over anyone.

Hi pris i'm still here and got my head on so i'm able to post : )

We can wish that we lived in a world where there were no authorities and nobody more equal than others but this is still a fantasy. And if we don't have the luxury of living in a self-sustaining bubble but are actually working in the real world then we have to respect the law of the land and the various authorities which are integral parts of what we call civilisation.

According to GOD's book the bible an angel has been given authority over the kingdoms of this world. And so nobody can hope to make it big if they do not serve that angel who is "the serpent of old who is called the devil and satan who deceives the whole world." - Revelation 12:9

So one can understand why the world is as it is when an angel fallen from GOD is pulling the strings of kings and ministers who rule the nations.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu May 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Red you should read "Conversations with god"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Conversations-God-Book-Uncommon-Dialogue/dp/0340693258

as you know I don't believe in gods but it's interesting book although you will probably think it is blasphemy
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu May 25, 2017 3:25 pm

A long time ago i read a couple of the Conversations with God books which the author claims are actual communication with god which they very well may be but it is not with GOD.

You say you don't believe in gods and that is okay you believe what you want but i know for a fact based on experience that there are ethereal beings who can speak.

"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible;" - Nikola Tesla

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 26, 2017 1:12 am

Once again, try studying that Ray Billington pdf  side by side with that Robert Morning Sky video. I'm NOT pushing this sort of thing. I'm NOT really pushing anything, other than providing a study-guide for a couple of CIA and NSA interns, who are getting PAID to keep track of my TRIPE!! I frankly don't give a DAMN if anyone bothers to take my quest somewhat seriously, or not. I think I might simply be doing this to feed my morbid curiosity regarding THIS PRESENT MADNESS!! BTW, notice that tattoo in the TREEE video. "RA" had a tattoo in the same place, and when I pointed this out to him, he said "You've got me all figured-out, don't you?!" TREEE once emailed me 50 email addresses of top NASA personnel!! Honest!! I never used these addresses, and I no longer have them. I could say more, but I don't want to keep repeating my little stories, and making a Completely Ignorant Fool out of myself. Here is a Sherry Shriner -- Daniel Ott interview. I don't follow Sherry, but I think she knows a lot of nasty information, which somehow makes me think about the unthinkable in connection with creating unconventional science-fiction which might contain some aspects of truth, as a launching-pad for Sirius-Researchers (if there are any)!!

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri May 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Pris wrote:
    Red, if someone claims they talked with your 'God', how can you know for sure they didn't?  You weren't there. Very Happy  Lol you religious folks -- so sure of everything and yet certain of nothing.

Easy peasy you search the Scriptures to see if the sayings are from GOD.

"Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if these teachings were true." - Acts 17:11

GOD has a book a written testament to the human generations so if you want to know the nature and character of GOD and our origin history and destiny then you miss out big time if you don't bother to read GOD's book.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri May 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Who wrote that book??? Insanely Happy Lolerz Lmfao Lmao

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 26, 2017 8:52 pm

I work at keeping things simple. Personal relationship with God, Christ works best for me. He made an appearance which was the most amazing utterly awesome spiritual vibrational frequency experience ever - so everything else (all other spiritual experiences) are milk toast by comparison. I have no need to question anymore as all questions were answered in that experience of singularity.

When I say I worry it's because it's easy to get lost and caught up in false illusions mistaking them for the real deal. Sometimes I worry about myself as well yet for a different reason pertaining to not practicing daily meditation. That's about it. Simple. One is either actively engaged in a spiritual practice of not. Having spent years practicing - now I'm not. Is this a plateau? Perhaps? Is it laziness? More likely. It takes focused effort to build up momentum and stick with it.
    Enlightened

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 27, 2017 12:55 am

Carol, the problem is that I don't know what the Real-Deal is. Sometimes I wish I had just gone with the flow in the SDA church, and become a Big-Shot Cardiac-Surgeon at the Loma Linda University Medical Center, attended Sabbath School classes taught by the best and the brightest theologians, continued singing in the University Church choir, continued taking organ-lessons from Kimo Smith (K.S. Bach), and driven my brand-new Porsche 911 Turbo between the hospital and my mansion in the San Bernardino Mountains. But it's too late for that. I hate to say it, but my science-fiction conceptualizations are taking a turn toward the dark-side when I imagine Kings and Queens of Solar Systems Incorporated, rather than Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom in the context of the United States of the Solar System. Money, Power, Technology, Prestige, Respectability, Looking-Good While Making-Money often seems to trump Idealistic-Conceptualizations and Noble-Intentions. The Golden-Rule = Those with the Gold Make the Rules, and Rule?? I wonder how many people have tried to do the right-thing in the context of Religion As We Know It, and have ended up in Poor-Houses and/or Nut-Houses, or as Corrupt Big-Shot Televangelists?? I think I'd like to skip the internet completely, and simply read books and newspapers, while spending most of my time in nature. I tend to think things are simply going to have to "play-out" (for better or worse, I know not).
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer 2014-porsche-911-turbo-s-review-2014_55
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Maxresdefault
    I, Jesus, am Lucifer Screen-shot-2015-03-24-at-3-11-59-pm
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat May 27, 2017 2:22 am

Swanny wrote:Who wrote that book??? Insanely Happy Lolerz Lmfao Lmao

Prophets of GOD wrote that book. And the book is proven to be from GOD because of all the specific prophecies which were foretold long before they came to pass. This is GOD's written Will or Testament to every individual on earth.

The promise of eternal ethereal life with GOD through Jesus Christ's substitute sacrifice for our sins.

"If you love Me, you will obey My commandments." - Jesus in John 14:15
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat May 27, 2017 3:22 am

Oh ok it must be true then Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:51 am