tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange?

mudra
    mudra

What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange? Empty What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange?

Post  mudra Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Sources: US prepares charges for Assange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a248I5k2IW4

Huh ?

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange? Empty Re: What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange?

Post  mudra Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:40 pm

US Announces It Will Seek the Arrest of Assange After the Obama Administration Said It Had No Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVfaDVLs5LQ

Washington (CNN)US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, US officials familiar with the matter tell CNN. The Justice Department investigation of Assange and WikiLeaks dates to at least 2010, when the site first gained wide attention for posting thousands of files stolen by the former US Army intelligence analyst now known as Chelsea Manning. Prosecutors have struggled with whether the First Amendment precluded the prosecution of Assange, but now believe they have found a way to move forward. During President Barack Obama's administration, Attorney General Eric Holder and officials at the Justice Department determined it would be difficult to bring charges against Assange because WikiLeaks wasn't alone in publishing documents stolen by Manning. Several newspapers, including The New York Times, did as well. The investigation continued, but any possible charges were put on hold, according to US officials involved in the process then. The US view of WikiLeaks and Assange began to change after investigators found what they believe was proof that WikiLeaks played an active role in helping Edward Snowden, a former NSA analyst, disclose a massive cache of classified documents.

Love Always
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange? Empty Re: What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange?

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Im not sure its even Assange anymore - questions have to be asked as to whether they have already taken him out and replaced him. He was always so careful to spell check his releases even on twitter, but typos now abound.. they may have had him in the ecuadorian embassy.. and the latest photos of him dont look like him..

i cant say for sure but my suspicion is its not Assange.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tiredness :))
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:03 am

Hard to tell delusion from fact in the hall of mirrors we are living in Vidya.
    Wether Assange is still in the Ecuadorian ambassy or has been captured
    from there isn't clear. But if there is the slightest chance this man is still alive and well
    I think it's our duty to take a stand for him .For he took high risks in the name of freedom and this is the least we can do to show his sacrifice isn't in vain.

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:06 am

hi mudra i quite agree with your comment and sentiment - (i put the wrong embassy in my tired post last night - have edited)

we also need to be aware that what is coming out of wikileaks now might not be them at all.. smoke and mirrors as you say.. i did read a post from one of his staff saying they feared for him and their own lives.. and that the dark web had also been compromised..

we do need someone like Assange for sure - i never did trust Snowden - he is too much in an otherwise completely censored and controlled media and I always thought his purpose was distraction - not saying he didnt feed true things, but his purpose was nefarious.

i should have said - i hope my fears are wrong! I hope Assange is alive and well and functioning as he used to.

And mudra, thanks for some of your comments under videos, i still dont have the bandwidth to watch you tube on my mobile device - crazy expensive on a usb dongle - i wish more folk in here would take the time and not just post a string of videos - i use enough bandwidth downloading superfluous feline photos Wink
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:16 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:26 am

[quote="Vidya Moksha"

we also need to be aware that what is coming out of wikileaks now might not be them at all.. smoke and mirrors as you say.. i did read a post from one of his staff saying they feared for him and their own lives.. and that the dark web had also been compromised..
    [/quote]

I had a quick look, it was a while back when there was a claim his dead man switches had been set off.. it was later suggested this was only due to an internet failure at the embassy, but the post i saw from his staff member coincided with this - i cant find photos of Assange  - but i did see them and they didnt look like him...

if his staff was genuine they appeared to be scared and said they feared for their life and that of other workers..

i hadnt thought much about it since until i saw this post.. but might be worth digging around the time this happened .. october 2016..

i dunno? wasnt there, but I did look at the time and thought they had him.. just after pamela anderson brought him pizza Wink {was there even suggestion he had been taken to hospital - this is all from my memory}

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/17/julian-assange-death-scare-dead-mans-switch-triggered-internet-intentionally-severed-401504
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:57 am

Mike, I am well aware of the campaign around the alledged death of Julian Assange but considering the context and timing in which these were made I can't help but wonder who would have profited from spreading these and cast the doubt on the reliabity of the leaks that were coming out ...
    In my opinion until proven otherwise Julian Assange is stiĺl alive.

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:23 am

mudra wrote:Mike, I am well aware of the campaign around the alledged death of Julian Assange but considering the  context and timing in which these were made I can't help but wonder who would have profited from spreading these and cast the doubt on the reliabity of the leaks that were coming out ...
    In my opinion until proven otherwise Julian Assange is stiĺl alive.

Love from me
    mudra

I sincerely hope you are right mudra, this was just prior to the Podesta wikileak dump (what happened to that case? I didnt follow it) and you may well be correct that it was an attempt to discredit the info that was coming out.

As I say, I saw emails from alleged staff of his that gave me cause to worry. I did look at the time and I probably copied something to my computer but I have since had to swap hard drives and I went SSD (WHY didnt I do that years ago? best upgrade I ever made!) and I dont have the disk space to store my old files. I do have them on backup but I havent looked through them. I remembered the source but the web page doesnt hold that info anymore - and I havent found an archive of it on the net yet.

And there were photos that just didnt look like Assange, but I know this is not a reliable indication.

I did think it amusing that Trump was quoting Wikileaks a few weeks ago and now the CIA want to nab him.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Thanks for your reply Mike.
    Don't worry about not finding the links anymore.
    I have seen the tweets you refer to from his alleged staff at the time.
    I just decided to go by my gut feeling that all this was just an attempt to mislead us.

The following article that appeared on the Daily Mail  makes me think it's all part of an attempt
    to pull Trump down

What was Trump's friend Nigel Farage doing visiting Julian Assange at the Ecuadorean embassy just two days after WikiLeaks dump of CIA documents?

-British politician Nigel Farage is a close friend of Donald Trump - and went to the embassy where Julian Assange is hiding out on Thursday
       -Farage, the former leader of Ukip and credited by Trump as architect of Brexit, was seen leaving the central London embassy around midday
       -His visit to the building sparks rumours that he may have met Julian Assange
       -It comes just two days after WikiLeaks published 'classified CIA files'
       -The meeting will fuel questions over the Trump camp's links to Wikileaks
       -Wikileaks released damaging emails from the Democrats and Clinton's top campaign aide which the Hillary camp partially blames for defeat
       -One Trump confidante boasted about a 'back channel' to Assange at time of the leaks

By Richard Spillett for MailOnline

Published: 14:17 BST, 9 March 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4297480/Nigel-Farage-visits-embassy-home-Julian-Assange.html#ixzz4f6ADnwNM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Julian Assange tweet: "Trump's base says it will give him until May 1 to step away from the CIA interventionist coup " #wikileaks #USCoup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVfbvfBPhSk

It looks like large volumes of Trump supporters, are likely going to abandoned the "Trump train" if Donald Trump goes after Julian assage #Wikileaks #USCoup

Bill Hicks • Mr. President, any questions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMeBgcmTyKA

Love Always
    mudra[/b]

Last edited by mudra on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:30 pm

From Bill O’Reilly to Julian Assange: Jesse Ventura Speaks Out
    Watching the Hawks RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lizDSrg2Ge4

“Watching the Hawks” Tyrel Ventura and Tabetha Wallace are joined by Jesse Ventura and they examine Bill O'Reilly's firing from Fox News, how U.S. Foreign Policy is engineering WW3, and the Justice Dept. and CIA tag team match against Julian Assange and all Whistleblowers.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Mike the following is a recent interview of Julian Assange on Democracy Now where one can see Julian Assange talking.

Full Interview: Julian Assange on Trump, DNC Emails, Russia, the CIA, Vault 7 & More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXbgx4hnlc

Published on Apr 12, 2017
    http://democracynow.org - Full interview with Julian Assange on Democracy Now!, including a debate with investigative journalist Allan Nairn.

Love Always
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:59 pm

mudra wrote:A recent interview of Julian Assange on Democracy Now where one can see Julian Assange talking.

Love Always
    mudra

Thats encouraging for sure. I cant watch videos but they do provide a full transcript of this video at the site you gave
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/4/12/full_interview_julian_assange_on_trump
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/4/12/full_interview_julian_assange_on_trump

reads like him :)

i will look for what I have for my own interest..

btw, farange and trump 'good friends? really? cant imagine thats true for a moment
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Establishment Press Slanders Wikileaks Ahead Of DOJ Prosecution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWw4HDml83U

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:24 pm

An interview Julian Assange gave to Egyptian TV in march 2017 ( no transcript )

Julian Assange on Egyptian TV talking about President Trump, the CIA and Syria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No9vfGDxp5w

WikiLeaks’ CIA dump makes the Russian hacking story even murkier — if that’s possible

WikiLeaks' new trove suggests the CIA could easily fake a Russian hack. It's no smoking gun, but it's disturbing

WikiLeaks' CIA dump makes the Russian hacking story even murkier — if that's possible
    Russia hacked the election. Russia didn’t hack the election. Russia sort of, maybe, possibly hacked the election.

Is your head spinning from this story yet?

The latest WikiLeaks disclosures concerning the CIA’s hacking abilities has further complicated the hall of mirrors that is the Russian hacking story. The “Vault 7″ leaks are believed to be authentic and reveal a few uncomfortable truths about the overreach of U.S. intelligence agencies. ( read more at : http://www.salon.com/2017/03/12/wikileaks-cia-dump-makes-the-russian-hacking-story-even-murkier-if-thats-possible/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Wikileaks Staff Legal Expenses Fund raising

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/45DZ1

Love Always
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:20 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Sessions did NOT say he wanted to arrest Assange. Listen to it out of his own MOUTH. Then send out shame to the MSM for making such a stupid statement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVfaDVLs5LQ

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Carol wrote:

Sessions did NOT say he wanted to arrest Assange. Listen to it out of his own MOUTH. Then send out shame to the MSM for making such a stupid statement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVfaDVLs5LQ

What Sessions exactly said is the following:

Jeff Sessions prepares charges to seek arrest of Julian Assange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8ugBnC4Sds

Starts 15:57

Journalist asks : ..... With the surge of Wikileaks and Chelsea Manning leaks can you talk about wether it is a priority for your department to arrest Assange once and for all ...?

Sessions responds: “We are going to step up our effort and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks. This is a matter that’s gone beyond anything I’m aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious.”

He added: “So yes, it is a priority. We’ve already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail.”

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Candidate Trump: ‘I Love Wikileaks.’ President Trump: ‘Arrest Assange!’
    Written by Ron Paul
    Monday April 24, 2017

What’s Next? A SWAT Raid On Julian Assange? Rp-weekly-button

“I love Wikileaks,” candidate Donald Trump said on October 10th on the campaign trail. He praised the organization for reporting on the darker side of the Hillary Clinton campaign. It was information likely leaked by a whistleblower from within the Clinton campaign to Wikileaks.

Back then he praised Wikileaks for promoting transparency, but candidate Trump looks less like President Trump every day. The candidate praised whistleblowers and Wikileaks often on the campaign trail. In fact, candidate Trump loved Wikileaks so much he mentioned the organization more than 140 times in the final month of the campaign alone! Now, as President, it seems Trump wants Wikileaks founder Julian Assange sent to prison.

Last week CNN reported, citing anonymous “intelligence community” sources, that the Trump Administration’s Justice Department was seeking the arrest of Assange and had found a way to charge the Wikileaks founder for publishing classified information without charging other media outlets such as the New York Times and Washington Post for publishing the same information.

It might have been tempting to write off the CNN report as “fake news,” as is much of their reporting, but for the fact President Trump said in an interview on Friday that issuing an arrest warrant for Julian Assange would be, “OK with me.”

Trump’s condemnation of Wikileaks came just a day after his CIA Director, Michael Pompeo, attacked Wikileaks as a “hostile intelligence service.” Pompeo accused Assange of being “a fraud — a coward hiding behind a screen.”

Pompeo’s word choice was no accident. By accusing Wikileaks of being a “hostile intelligence service” rather than a publisher of information on illegal and abusive government practices leaked by whistleblowers, he signaled that the organization has no First Amendment rights. Like many in Washington, he does not understand that the First Amendment is a limitation on government rather than a granting of rights to citizens. Pompeo was declaring war on Wikileaks.

read on: Arrow http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/april/24/candidate-trump-i-love-wikileaks-president-trump-arrest-assange/

Love Always
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 pm

mudra wrote:

Sessions responds: “We are going to step up our effort and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks. This is a matter that’s gone beyond anything I’m aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious.”

He added: “So yes, it is a priority. We’ve already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail.”

Love from me
    mudra

that's a non-answer. they are stepping up security.. not target specific.. hey, whoopy-do
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Ron Paul Rages At Trump: "Assange Is A Hero... Don't Declare War On The Truth"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/ron-paul-rages-trump-assange-hero-dont-declare-war-truth

"Julian Assange, along with the whistleblowers who reveal to us the evil that is being done in our name, are heroes. They deserve our respect and admiration, not a prison cell. If we allow this president to declare war on those who tell the truth, we have only ourselves to blame."

“I love Wikileaks,” candidate Donald Trump said on October 10th on the campaign trail. He praised the organization for reporting on the darker side of the Hillary Clinton campaign. It was information likely leaked by a whistleblower from within the Clinton campaign to Wikileaks.

Back then he praised Wikileaks for promoting transparency, but candidate Trump looks less like President Trump every day. The candidate praised whistleblowers and Wikileaks often on the campaign trail. In fact, candidate Trump loved Wikileaks so much he mentioned the organization more than 140 times in the final month of the campaign alone! Now, as President, it seems Trump wants Wikileaks founder Julian Assange sent to prison.

Last week CNN reported, citing anonymous “intelligence community” sources, that the Trump Administration’s Justice Department was seeking the arrest of Assange and had found a way to charge the Wikileaks founder for publishing classified information without charging other media outlets such as the New York Times and Washington Post for publishing the same information.

It might have been tempting to write off the CNN report as “fake news,” as is much of their reporting, but for the fact President Trump said in an interview on Friday that issuing an arrest warrant for Julian Assange would be, “OK with me.”

Trump’s condemnation of Wikileaks came just a day after his CIA Director, Michael Pompeo, attacked Wikileaks as a “hostile intelligence service.” Pompeo accused Assange of being “a fraud — a coward hiding behind a screen.”

Pompeo’s word choice was no accident. By accusing Wikileaks of being a “hostile intelligence service” rather than a publisher of information on illegal and abusive government practices leaked by whistleblowers, he signaled that the organization has no First Amendment rights. Like many in Washington, he does not understand that the First Amendment is a limitation on government rather than a granting of rights to citizens. Pompeo was declaring war on Wikileaks.

But not that long ago Pompeo also cited Wikileaks as an important source of information. In July he drew attention to the Wikileaks release of information damaging to the Clinton campaign, writing, “Need further proof that the fix was in from President Obama on down?”

There is a word for this sudden about-face on Wikileaks and the transparency it provides us into the operations of the prominent and powerful: hypocrisy.

The Trump Administration’s declaration of war on whistleblowers and Wikileaks is one of the greatest disappointments in these first 100 days. Donald Trump rode into the White House with promises that he would “drain the swamp,” meaning that he would overturn the apple carts of Washington’s vested interests. By unleashing those same vested interests on those who hold them in check – the whistleblowers and those who publish their revelations – he has turned his back on those who elected him.

Julian Assange, along with the whistleblowers who reveal to us the evil that is being done in our name, are heroes. They deserve our respect and admiration, not a prison cell. If we allow this president to declare war on those who tell the truth, we have only ourselves to blame.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:06 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

that's a non-answer. they are stepping up security.. not target specific.. hey, whoopy-do

That Julian Assange's case is used as an opportunity for the Us department of justice to step up general security comes as no surprise. I doubt however they would reserve him a favor treatment would he be sent to the US. Even President Trump doesn't seem to care about Julian Assange's fate now that Wikileaks no longer serves his own agenda.

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 am

It looks like Trump really is a fckwit, or they have got to him with a lecture on Dealey Plaza, or they drugged the chocolate cake they served to him and the chinese ambassador.

I thought the world had some breathing space with him elected, knowing full well he is s till a puppet of deeper concerns.

Why not a fckwitfor president? had a kenyan for 8 years and anyone but anyone was a better choice than Clinton, who would have taken the world into war ( a war in europe, not on her doorstep)

Obama was always considered a cool MOF, so he got away with slaughtering thousands, millions?, of innocents and starting a few illegal wars.. but hey, he's cool. so we all cool with that, right?

(hey, can't i swear in here, changed my fckwit to oopsey lol)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 am

BREAKING : Swedish Prosecutors To Drop Case on Julian Assange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2siY66Fbwkg

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:20 pm